Lovers From Beyond Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, the parking attendant called up a few minutes later, to inform them that another party had arrived. Tony glanced toward Byron for instructions, and Byron, in turn, looked at Matty.

"Uh, let's do this." Matty considered. He pointed at Tony. "Why don't you stand by the elevators, and walk our guests toward the ballroom. Byron and I will introduce ourselves to them here. I will arrange the seating based upon my initial impressions of our arrivals."

"You can read a person right away?" Byron asked. "As in, the moment you set eyes on them?"

"Yes I can, cupcake." Matty answered with a sly grin.

Byron chuckled happily. "How did you know that? That's what my last boyfriend used to call me!"

"Random things just pop into my head sometimes." Matty revealed. "I do hope that I haven't offended you in any way, by accidentally poking into your thoughts."

"Oh, not at all. I think you're fascinating." The assistant manager waved Tony off.

Much to Tony's chagrin, he noticed that Byron was revealing more and more of his gayness, the more comfortable he was getting with Matty. The bellman-turned-greeter jogged over to the elevator doors, before Byron's flirting got any worse and he felt like throwing up.

Tony only had a moment to wait, before the elevator opened and two stylish older women stepped out. One was lean, with short, cropped hair and a Superman style curl on her forehead. Her well-defined cheekbones gave her a dignified look. She wore a manly black vest with gray patterns on it, a short-sleeved white button shirt underneath and jeans that looked fashionably worn. This woman was nodding her head to some inner music as she stepped out. The way this older lady gave Tony the up-and-down was enough to immediately dispel the notion that she was strictly lesbian, despite that she dressed like one.

"Will you be tonight's entertainment?" She casually asked, her head shaking sexily and her eye giving him a salacious wink.

The bellman was so taken aback that he actually blushed. A woman that had to be well over twice his age had just propositioned him. From the sensuousness she was giving off, the first thing that came to the young man's mind was 'Hell yes!'

Tony kept himself composed, though. Barely.

That's when the second woman exited the elevator. Her magnificent beauty set the first woman's to shame. She looked like an older version of Marilyn Monroe, wearing a tight black evening dress, a sparkling diamond necklace, and thick gold bracelets on both wrists. Her curves were very nicely shown off by her form-fitting dress, but it was her countenance that left the young man speechless. Her wavy blond hair, her thick lips, and the entire form of her face were perfect.

"Well, hello there, young man." She said, her voice husky and hot, and full of the promise of sweaty, sex-filled nights.

Before Tony busted a nut, right there and then, he recalled that he still had a job to do. "Ladies, please walk this way." In a swoon, he led them to the ballroom.

Byron and Matty both shook hands with the ladies, but it was Matty who engaged them in conversation.

"Good evening, Eleanor, and Katherine." Matty bowed his head. "I thank you both for showing up so promptly. I especially would like to thank you, Eleanor, for having granted me the use of this venue tonight."

"If it wasn't for me having picked up Katherine, this bitch would have missed the entire party." Eleanor said, unabashedly. "She's developed this nasty habit of arriving to all of her appointments chronically late."

"Call me a bitch again, and I'm dragging you into one of the suites." Katherine jokingly threatened. "And then we'll both miss the party!"

Eleanor quipped, "She's on a mission to turn me lesbian, but I keep telling her that it won't work. I just don't swing that-a-way and I don't think I ever will. And as far as having arranged for the use of the hotel, well, it's amazing what a couple of well-placed blowjobs will get you."

Byron's face had reddened, as had Tony's, but Matty seemed to be taking everything in with a casual stride. Maybe it was that sixth sense the man possessed that gave Matty a heads-up on what the sexy women were capable of.

"You were listening to something rather naughty on the way here, were you not?" The older man asked.

"We were." Katherine nodded. "We were hoping to entice 'our special friend' into getting in the car with us. Just as you suggested."

"Did it work?" Matty asked.

"He was in the car while we were driving up here, we know that much." Katherine admitted. "He does get a little shy around new people, though."

The statement put Tony on alert, as Kyu had only called to say that two guests had arrived. He almost bolted back toward the elevator, except it might be seen as rude for him to just leave like that.

Matty glanced around the lobby, before he turned back to the two women. "I'm sure he'll make himself known when the time is right. By the way, Eleanor, you might appreciate knowing that our young bellman here also works as a valet during the daytime."

Eleanor took a long, scrutinizing look at Tony. She rolled her tongue against the roof of her mouth in an incredibly erotic growl. "I do hope you'll be staying for the festivities later. I'll be keeping my lap warm for you."

The phone at the front desk rang.

"If you'll excuse us." Byron said.

As the manager started toward the front desk, he made sure to reach out and grab Tony's arm. Both men walked away, while Matty routed the two older women further into the ballroom. Upon reaching the desk, Byron answered the phone, only to hang up a moment later.

"Another car has arrived." The manager said, glancing nervously toward the ballroom to make certain they wouldn't be overheard. He turned toward Tony and whispered, "I'm gay."

"I know this already, but thanks for warning me." Tony replied.

"I'm gay." Byron repeated, as if to reaffirm the fact to himself. "I'm not attracted to women. I swear; I am not attracted to women."

"Exactly why are you telling me this?" Tony asked.

The assistant manager stared intently into the bellman's face. "Because I have a hard-on right now and it's directly the fault of those two women. They're giving off so much sexuality that we could probably bottle up the air around them and start a perfume business with it. I want to fuck them both!" He covered his mouth. "I can't believe I even said that! What is wrong with me? I'm gay!"

"You need some counseling." Tony suggested. "I know this goes against the hotel's professional standards regarding employee-guest relations, but I want to fuck them too. I hope you're not going to cock-block on me later."

Byron glanced toward the ballroom. "Do you think it's possible for a gay man to be straight for one night?"

Tony nodded. "A wise man once said: the pecker wants what the pecker wants. I suggest that you follow your pecker's wishes and that you save up your guilt trip until tomorrow. Just don't cock-block if I make a move on one of those women later, okay?"

The little bell announced the arrival of the elevator.

"Right." Byron said, taking a deep breath before heading over toward the ballroom door. "To our places!"

Tony reached the elevator just as the door slid open. Out stepped two couples.

The first couple consisted of a lean, older man wearing a black turtleneck sweater and black slacks. At his arm stood a voluptuous redhead wearing a strapless yellow dress, and revealing a stunning amount of cleavage. The redhead had creamy, milky skin that gave her dark red hair a stark contrast. While she was slightly overweight, Tony felt she didn't compare too badly with Eleanor.

The second couple stepped out. Tony was surprised to observe a young man of roughly the same age as he was. He was tall with black hair, dressed in a red polo shirt and tan slacks. Even though Tony wasn't the type that usually went around judging other men, he did find the man as handsome as a typical Hollywood actor. At the young man's arm was a woman who looked to be in her early forties. She was a brunette, pretty, and conservatively dressed in a teal mini-dress that ended at the thighs, and black leggings underneath. Unlike the other women, this lady actually looked a little shy at her surroundings. She clung closely to the young man's arm as if she might flounder without him.

"Good evening." Tony greeted them all. "Right this way, please."

The bellman led them toward the ballroom, where a new round of salutations began.

"Hello, Matty." The redhead happily extended her hand. "So nice to see you again."

"Hello, Victoria." Matty nodded.

"Forgive me, but I must say hello to my girlfriends." Victoria dashed away, into the ballroom. Excitedly, she greeted the other two vixens.

The young man took over the introductions. "Hello, my name is Peter Brunswick. These are my associates, Alexander Minton and Martha Sturgeon."

The man in the turtleneck sweater cut in. "The young master is being too kind. He is Victoria's nephew, and the two of us are his servants. I gladly serve in my post as Peter's butler, and Martha as his housekeeper."

Martha blushed, and nodded.

"A pleasure to meet you all." Matty graciously said, but his gaze seemed to linger on Martha bit longer. "Especially you, dear miss. You are resonating a bit more strongly than the others, but I can't quite figure out why at the moment. Perhaps it will come to me later."

Martha was almost hiding behind Peter. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, on the contrary." Matty said. "Don't be sorry, be merry instead." He looked at Peter next. "Were you able to bring along your extra visitor?"

"Yes." Peter nodded. "In her unmistakable manner, the lady in question has told me that she would love to attend our little soiree. She also informed me that she hoped to have as much fun as similar events she'd attended way back in the Roaring Twenties."

"I will certainly make my best effort to bring this to fruition." Matty smiled. "Now, let me show you all to your seats."

As soon as Byron got the chance, he pulled Tony into the kitchen.

"What now?" Tony asked. "What's with all this pulling on my arm shit? I already told you that I'm not your type!"

"It's not about that." Byron deflected the comment. "Don't you see what's going on? This guy Matty has asked these people to bring their ghosts in with them. They brought their ghosts with them! How is that even possible?"

"How should I know? Why don't you go ask Matty?"

"Aren't ghosts supposed to be anchored to a certain spot?" Byron queried.

"Not if they can float and fly around and shit."

"A ghost can shit?"

"You know what I mean." Tony said.

"Aren't you afraid, though? I mean, these people are bringing their own ghosts to a séance! You saw how terrified Darina was when she and Kathy ran out earlier."

Tony mulled this over. "I see what you mean. You think Matty is going to turn this place into an Amityville spook house?"

"I'm afraid that he might. I'd hate to see blood dripping from the hotel walls, or to be chased around the lobby by a giant ghost pig."

"None of that will happen tonight, gentlemen." Matty's voice said

Both men turned to see the clairvoyant addressing them. The older man had poked his head into the kitchen doorway without them having noticed.

Matty continued. "I do understand your reluctance toward the supernatural, but I can assure you both that the ghosts that will be in attendance tonight are far from harmful. In fact, they are quite the opposite. This includes the ghost you have here in the hotel."

"We don't have a ghost in the hotel." Byron shook his head.

Matty's eyes went from the assistant manager to the bellman. Byron looked over at Tony as well.

"Actually, I think we do." Tony nodded.

"What?" Byron asked. "Are you serious? Why wasn't I informed about this?"

Tony sighed. "As far as I can tell, this ghost doesn't make itself known to white people."

"Are you saying that we have a racist ghost?"

Tony shrugged his shoulders. "Look, all I can tell you is that every single one of the maids here has encountered it. And you know how I do errands around the hotel when there's nothing else to do? Well, I've encountered it a few times, too."

"This hotel can't be haunted." Byron refuted. "Nobody ever died here. The hotel didn't even exist until a couple of years ago. Before that, this building was set up as business offices."

"What you don't understand, Byron," Matty spoke up. "Is that a ghost doesn't merely stay rooted to one spot. They get lonely sometimes and seek out new places with new people in them. Not all ghosts are out to do harm to a person, as the public media would like for you to think. Some of them are quite gentle creatures, including the one that haunts this place."

"This is way too bizarre for me." Byron shook his head in disbelief. "Do you know whose ghost is here in the hotel?"

"We'll get to that shortly." Matty said. "I would like the two of you to attend our gathering, as I don't think the hotel ghost will present itself without Tony being in the room. It is quite a timid person, much as Martha is, whom you met a few minutes ago. I must get back now, as I wouldn't want to leave my guests out in the cold, so to speak."

"I forgot all about the ballroom." Byron said, straightening up like a trooper. "Give us a moment to replenish the food and drinks, and we'll be glad to sit in."

"Yeah, sure." Tony agreed.

"Very well." Matty said, after which his head darted out of the doorway.

"Have you ever been to a séance before?" Byron asked. "Or anything like one?"

Tony shook his head. "Never."

"Well, tonight should be one hell of an interesting night for the both of us, then. Let's go see about the supplies."

The two men quickly hurried into the ballroom, took stock of the items there, and slipped back into the kitchen to scoop up whatever they found lacking. Once they'd replenished the makeshift mini-bar, they both turned toward the rest of the room and stood at attention. The bulk of the attendees were all standing and chatting, when Matty clapped his hands together and captured their attention.

"We are ready to begin." Matty announced. "Please take your seats. Byron, if you could please light all the candles, and afterward start turning down the lights."

Byron grinned, as he relished the thought of doing something important, or semi-important anyway, in the ghostly proceedings. He retrieved an automatic lighter from the spot where he'd concealed it earlier and went around the six tables setting six wicks aglow while the guests settled down around him. Once the manager was done, he motioned toward the ready bellman, who had positioned himself by the adjustable light knob.

Tony slowly lowered the luminosity in the room, somewhat surprised that Matty didn't halt him until the room was nearly pitch black, except for the flicker of the candles.

"That setting will be perfect." The clairvoyant announced. "Now, please shut the ballroom doors."

The bellman took care of this. Once he was done, he walked over and stood by the assistant manager. He noticed that the three older socialites, Eleanor, Katherine and Victoria, were seated together to one side of Matty. Alexander, the butler, sat next to Victoria, while the odd couple of Peter and Martha sat on Matty's opposite side.

Matty addressed his guests. "I have asked these two members of the hotel staff to join us, because the hotel has its own ghost to add to the mix. Said ghost will not enter into the room without the bellman being present. This is primarily due to the ghost's former ethnicity."

Several excited murmurs started up.

Victoria said, "Oh! How delightful!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt," Byron cut in. "But if all the guests have arrived, I can shut down the garage and send the parking attendant home."

"I completely forgot about him." Matty looked back in surprise. "You're referring to the young Asian man, correct?"

"Korean." Tony informed the older man.

"He may very well assist us in putting the hotel ghost at ease, as he is a minority like Tony is." Matty said. "Please have him close up shop, and very discreetly, ask him if he'd like to join us."

Tony looked over at the assistant manager. "I can take care of that."

"Please do."

A moment later, Tony was rushing through the hotel lobby on his way to the elevator. He would have used the phone, except he'd already decided that a face-to-face conversation would be more practical with Kyu, due to the very delicate subject matter at hand. He trotted over to the parking booth, once the elevator permitted him to exit.

"Hey, you can close up now." He said.

"Finally." Kyu looked relieved. "I've been bored out of my ass down here. Did you find out what was going on upstairs?"

"They're having a séance."

"No way." Kyu replied. "Shut the fuck up!"

"I'm serious, dude!" Tony shot back. "Anyway, they invited Byron to sit in..."

"That lucky dog." Kyu shook his head. "I saw all those hot cougars earlier and I figured they were up to some kind of mischief. Damn, that blond was so fucking hot. I almost jerked one out right here in the parking booth!"

"...and they also invited me to sit in..."

"You're a fucking asshole!"

"...and they're inviting you too, if you want to come up."

Kyu looked shocked. "To a real live séance? I watch that Ghost Bustin' show all the time on TV! I'd love to go!"

"Then let's get the booth all closed up and get on up there!"

As soon as the parking gates were shut and the booth locked up for the night, the two young men jogged back to the elevator.

Tony noticed his buddy's uniform. "Maybe you should lose that red vest, and let's both lose the bowties. We'll stash our stuff at the front desk."

In the elevator, Kyu said, "Did you see the size of that redhead's tits? I could spend half a day on those fun bags!"

They were deposited into the lobby a few moments later. Byron stood behind the front desk, programming electronic room cards. He turned to face the two arrivals and welcomed Kyu to joining them.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked.

"Matty thought it might be a good idea to have some of these cards handy, in case one of the ghosts were to lead us into one of the rooms." Byron answered. "Whatever that means. I'm programming each card with an All Rooms access code."

Both Tony and Kyu knew what that meant; every card could open each and every one of the twenty suites in the hotel.

"Strange request, don't you think?" Byron asked. "Well, I have now activated a card for every physical person currently in the hotel, including the three of us. Would you two be kind enough to pass these out?"

The two employees divided the cards up between them. Once Byron turned down the lights in the hotel lobby to their nighttime setting, they followed the tall man back into the ballroom. A card was soon handed out to everyone. When the ballroom doors were once again shut, the trio was motioned to take their seats across the circle from where Matty stood.

"What is your name, young man?" Matty asked the Asian.

"Kyu. Kyu Han."

"He's a cute one, isn't he?" Victoria mentioned to her two girlfriends.

Eleanor rolled her tongue in a sultry growl again. Tony figured this would have stiffened the Asian man right up, if he weren't stiffened up already.

"Welcome to the group, Kyu." Matty said. "Now, we may begin. My full name is Mathew Ward, and I am what you might call a spiritual medium. I can see and interact with disembodied spirits, and on occasion I can even bring them briefly into our reality."

This caused quite a stir among the participants.

"My ghost has suggested that this can be done." Peter said. "But I don't think it's physically possible, really."

Victoria leaned forward on her table and held up an index finger and thumb, spaced apart by an inch. "My girlfriends and I have been this close to making such a thing happen, my dear nephew, on several occasions."