Lovers From Beyond Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor held both her hands up, index fingers about six inches apart. "Maybe this close."

This caused her two cohorts to laugh out loud.

"Anyway," Katherine soon composed herself. "Why is it that you have this special ability to see ghosts when nobody else does?"

"Ah, a good question." Matty said. "To put it briefly, I was standing in the bed of pick-up truck once, when I was very young. The driver was an inexperienced one, and he caused the truck to lurch forward. This led me to lose my balance and fall from the truck. I landed squarely on my head, and rather did not enjoy a lengthy stay at a hospital. Once I was released, I realized that I had somehow gained this special ability, and I have had it ever since. Normally, my services are employed in performing exorcisms, or in allowing someone to peer into the past for brief moment, be it to resolve a question regarding infidelity, robbery, or in some cases, even murder. I am quite proficient at using my psychic abilities."

Several members of the crowd began to murmur among themselves. Martha moved her chair even closer to Peter, and held him tightly by the arm. Peter didn't seem to mind this attention at all, Tony noticed. In fact, the handsome young man seemed comforted by the older woman, and in return he rubbed Martha's arms soothingly. Tony felt he would have been downright irritated by such a needy woman clinging to him so much.

"There, there." Peter said to Martha, consoling her.

Matty continued. "The good news is that tonight's experience is of a completely different nature. Tonight, we will be attempting to bring several spirits into our reality for a bit of fun, if the spirits are agreeable to it."

Byron leaned closer to Tony. "What do you think that means?"

Tony shrugged. "No idea."

"We will also be attempting to give these spirits a sense of fulfillment, if you will, that they have been lacking. If we manage to correctly instill this sense of completion in them, they will be ready to move on to what we might refer to as 'the other side'."

"Can you really do that?" Alexander, Peter's butler, asked this.

"Not just me, all of us together." Matty corrected. "It will take a focused effort on the part of each and every person here tonight to make this happen. And please, let no part of this event become unduly publicized. What happens in this room, or inside this hotel, must remain a guarded secret between us."

"It's not like anyone believes us now, anyway." Katherine shrugged. "All of the people that work for me think I'm talking about ghosts just for the attention of it."

"It's even worse for me." Peter admitted. "My friends back in Beverly Hills don't hesitate for a second to laugh at me, when I even begin to tell them over the phone that I've had strange encounters with an actual ghost."

"From my own experiences," Matty related. "I have found that keeping my mouth shut is much preferable to trying to convince someone about something which they staunchly refuse to believe in."

"I believe in ghosts." Martha quivered. It might have been the first time she'd spoken aloud since she'd arrived. "Always have. But I hadn't ever seen one close up, not until only recently."

"Sometimes, a ghost might be hovering near you, all of your life." Matty stated. "But unless it decides to reveal itself to you directly, you will never know it's there."

Alexander laughed. "I didn't believe in ghosts either, until I participated in an orgy with one!"

"Minton was so funny that night!" Eleanor smiled a gorgeous, movie star smile. "He almost jumped into Victoria's arms from his initial fright!"

"Oh, he got over that rather quickly, as I remember." Victoria quipped. "Once you started taking off your clothes in front of him."

Alexander's face reddened.

"That is exactly what we need tonight." Matty pointed at the butler first, and then at Eleanor and Victoria. "That kind of heightened sexual energy will make a ghost more tangible, just like an intense wave of fear will make a malevolent ghost more powerful. Now, let us discuss the identity of our ghosts. Who would like to go first?"

"I guess that would be me, since I was the person who started all of this." Katherine said. "I purchased an apartment complex in one of the poorer parts of town, and I had one specific apartment that was rumored to be haunted. So I made it a point to go there and to spend the night there, just so I could dispel the rumors. As it turns out, there really was a ghost."

"Please be more specific, regarding how you were approached by the ghost." Matty requested.

Katherine grinned. "It licked my pussy."

Both Eleanor and Victoria started laughing.

"I love it when she says it that way!" Victoria said.

Katherine elaborated, "I was in my sleeping bag that night. The ghost just tossed the cover aside, and it got its head down between my legs and went at it. I went back to that same apartment a few times, just to prove to myself that this was really happening. Eventually I got the courage enough to tell my two girlfriends about it. The three of us went over there together, and we've all had some very exciting experiences inside that apartment ever since then."

Tony looked to his side, observing Byron's shocked expression.

"And please," Matty insisted. "Tell the rest of the group what you've learned about the ghost's identity."

"His name is, or rather, his name was Gabriel Hernandez." Katherine admitted. "He was in his early twenties, and he worked as some sort of garbage man in the Navy. He died in a car crash about seven or eight months ago."

Matty turned toward Peter. "Now, tell us about your situation."

"Well, my father basically tossed me out of my house in Beverly Hills." Peter explained. "I was sent to live here in La Jolla for a time. Thanks to my aunt Victoria and her friend Katherine, I have a place to stay. I'm living in a fairly modern residence, and I was quite surprised when I found out that the house came with its own ghost." The young man suddenly looked shy. "It was a rather friendly ghost."

"Like Casper?" Alexander asked, and everyone laughed.

"Oh, a bit friendlier than that." Peter answered. "Quite a bit, actually. It, she, took to patting me on the bum sometimes, and to, uh, touching my groin. This is how I learned how to communicate with her, by pulling down my pants and asking the ghost a question. One tug on my privates meant the answer was yes, and two tugs meant the answer was no."

"You never told me that!" Victoria cried out, while her two friends beside her laughed uproariously.

"I was too embarrassed." Peter admitted. "The only person I've told this to is Martha, because I don't wish to hold anything back from her now that we're lovers."

"That would explain why you acted so strangely that night..." Alexander recalled.

"What night?" Victoria asked.

"Well, Peter called me to his room one night." Alexander revealed. "And out of the blue, he drops his pants down to his ankles, and he starts showing me his wanger. He was babbling something about a ghost. I thought he'd been deprived of female attention too long and that maybe he was hoping I would service him. Needless to say, I left the room with all due haste!"

"I would have serviced him." Byron casually stated. "In a heartbeat."

Every member of the circle looked over at the brazen assistant manager. A moment later, Eleanor, Katherine and Victoria were all in guffaws again. Even Matty was seen chuckling. Both Tony and Kyu scooted their chairs a little further away from the assistant manager.

Once he'd overcome his embarrassment, Peter added. "The name of my ghost is Claire Hutchensen. She was a wealthy socialite in her early forties who lived in the nineteen-twenties. Claire was murdered by a couple of hooligans who broke into her home one night. She did manage to bring Martha and myself together, however, and I am eternally grateful to Claire for having done that."

"This brings us to our final ghost." Matty moved on. "What do we know about her, Tony?"

The bellman was surprised to learn that the hotel's ghost was a 'her,' although he had suspected as much in the past. "Well, not a whole lot. It's not a bad ghost, but it can be irritating at times. It doesn't show itself well enough so that we can see it."

"Perhaps she doesn't know she can." Matty added. "There is no training manual for ghosts, I'm afraid. They are all basically relegated to a trial and error basis. Do go on."

Tony nodded. "It doesn't like to show itself around, pardon the term, white people. It does, on the other hand, like to tease the Mexican maids by undoing the ribbon belts on their uniforms, or by giving the maids fits when it moves around their housekeeping items or their cleaning carts. There is one room in the hotel, facing the ocean, which a couple of the maids won't even go into unless I'm around, because they swear that the ghost is almost always in there. It's funny, because since the room has such a nice view, it gets rented out a lot. I listen in to conversations at the front desk, but I never hear a guest complaining about anything weird taking place in there."

"Have you had any personal experiences with the ghost?

"Not in the way these other people have." Tony admitted. "It, she, hasn't touched me or anything like that. I can feel somebody watching me sometimes when I'm standing in the lobby, or if the maids are too busy, when I go into a suite and start cleaning up ahead of them to help them out. I've never felt threatened or afraid, but I do get a warm feeling that sweeps over me every once in a while.

"Oh, and one nasty habit the ghost has picked up recently is this: This hotel doesn't have a service elevator. When the trash needs to be taken out, I have to use the back stairwell. It leads down to the alley where the hotel's dumpster is. I have to place a wedge on the door at the top of the stairwell, because if it closes the door will lock shut. Then I have to waste a lot of time by taking the stairs down to the garage, riding the elevator back up, and going back to the stairwell again to finish taking out the remaining trash. The bad habit is that the ghost moves the little wooden wedge keeping the door propped open and I keep getting locked out. It happens every couple of days. I make sure that I kick that stupid wedge in place hard enough so it won't accidentally move, because I hate having to go through the entire garage and building thanks to that one door being closed. No matter how hard I put the wedge in place, the ghost still manages to get it out and close the door on me."

Matty mulled the information over. "I'm afraid that the ghost in the hotel, just like the other two, has also met with an untimely and tragic demise. In my mind, I see a young woman, Hispanic. She is standing at the edge of the cliffs here in La Jolla, over by the cove. She is wearing some type of uniform, possibly that of a maid. I can sense that she doesn't know how to swim. I can see her staring down at her feet as she's looking into the water far below her. She is distraught because she has become pregnant, but I cannot tell what her lover looks like from her thoughts. She is so overcome by her grief, because the man refuses to acknowledge her pregnancy, or even her. I can see this young lady taking that final step that plunges her down to her death."

"Oh, the poor thing." Martha sympathized.

"If there is any consolation here, it is this," Matty revealed. "The ghost of this young woman feels a bond with the maids here. She is playful with the maids, and mischievous, because she feels so alone and trapped in this world of relatively wealthy Anglos here in La Jolla. This adds to my feeling that perhaps the woman was in a similar job to that of a maid, if not an actual maid herself. Or perhaps it is because she is a Hispanic girl, and the maids here are all Hispanic, correct?"

"Correct." Byron answered.

"One final thing, Tony, is that this young woman has grown very fond of you." Matty stated. "She has a crush on you, I think."

"Wow." Kyu said, poking Tony on the shoulder. "A ghost has the hots for you, man. How cool is that?"

"I believe that's as far as we can presently get regarding the ghost of this young woman." Matty declared. "That is, until and if we can get her to materialize here before us. Then she can tell us more about herself with her own voice. Now, who's ready to help me make that happen?"

"It is truly possible, then?" Peter asked.

"In a very real sense, yes." Matty explained. "As I mentioned before, increased emotional energy, such as fear or anger, can bring about manifestations from scary and angry ghosts. What people don't realize is that the emotion of love is even stronger than these negative emotions. When people say that love makes the world go 'round, they aren't just whistling a tune.

"We can make the ghosts appear, right here in our midst, by concentrating on the power of love. They will live and breathe and walk among us for a time like real human beings. Until the energy fades away from them and they return to their lonely dimension, that is. It is possible, theoretically, for us to materialize them over and over again. This is what Katherine and her friends have already been doing to an extent. I hope you will all agree with me on this point, that although frolicking with ghosts may be an abundance of fun, the ghosts are still stuck on Earth with us. They are no closer to ascending to the dimension where they truly belong than when they first passed away. Tonight, we will be helping the ghosts to move on."

"You're asking us to give up Gabe forever?" Katherine asked.

Beside her, Eleanor pouted.

"I am." Matty nodded. "I understand that some of you have grown attached to your ghosts, in the same way that your ghosts have grown attached to you. But don't think of this as a depressing occasion. Not only will this hamper our efforts to make the ghosts real, but also because this is not the case at all. We will be elevating the spirits tonight, and this will be a cause for celebration."

"I would love to see Claire Hutchensen in the flesh." Peter stated. "I'd love to return to her some of the attention she's given me in the past. I've already spoken with my new girlfriend Martha about this. While Martha is still hesitant about ghosts in general, she has agreed to allow me to spend some time alone with Claire, if at all possible."

"Martha, I hate having to put you in the spotlight," Matty said. "But you have to be sure about this decision. If you harbor any resentment or jealousy, it may prevent us from bringing the ghosts into our reality. I am already sensing some hesitation from you."

Martha lowered her head in consideration. "Oh, I know that Peter doesn't belong to an old wretch me. I suppose that I'll lose him to some younger, prettier woman whenever one manages to catch his fancy. The best thing for me to do is to enjoy Peter's company while he's willing to share it with me." She sighed and brought her head up. "Peter may do as he pleases with Claire, if they're both agreeable to it, and even if it'll mean I'll have to sit here in the dark for a bit."

Peter gave the woman a hug. "You are not a wretch, Martha! You are a beautiful woman!"

"I'll keep you company!" Kyu blurted out. "I think all of the women here tonight are beautiful. I love older women! And I love making love to older women!"

"That one has some spirit." Eleanor stated to Katherine. "Darling, won't you write his name down on that little notepad of yours? For later reference?"

Katherine nodded, pulling out a tiny notebook and pencil from her vest pocket.

Impatiently, Victoria decided to get up on her feet. "Martha, ever since I hired you, you've done nothing but play yourself as a victim. This has got to stop!"

"But you're all so much better looking than I am!" Martha lamented.

"No, we are not!" Victoria snapped. "As much as I hate to admit this, Eleanor is the only true beauty in this room. The only difference between Katherine and I, and yourself, Martha, is that the two of us sitting on this side of the circle are doing everything we can to present ourselves in the best possible light. You, on the other hand, have allowed your circumstances to get the better of you. You always wallow about in your misery, instead of saying, to hell with it all, I'm going to have some fun in my life!"

"Oh, don't be so harsh with her, auntie." Peter said.

"I am woman, hear me roar." Katherine added. "She's right, you know. Martha, you do have some nice features, which would make you a very attractive dish if you only accentuated them properly. The three of us can give you a make-over that would make you the envy of women half your age."

Martha stared at the lean woman in disbelief. "Really?"

"Let's take it one step further, shall we?" Victoria challenged. "By the end of this night, I want you to be bold enough to do this!" She lowered her yellow dress and exposed her sensational mammary to the entire room. "I want you to be able to gaze into the eyes of every man present here, and say to them, I dare you to put your mouth on these babies!"

Eleanor and Katherine were both giggling, while Martha's face registered nothing but deep and utter, or was it udder, shock.

"Auntie!" Peter cried. "Put those things away before you poke someone's eye out!"

Victoria felt sexy enough to fondle herself. She looked directly at Peter with a very wicked look in her eyes. "Why don't you come over here and make me, dear nephew?"

Kyu bolted from his chair, eager to get at the older woman. It took the combined efforts of both Byron and Tony to get him back into it.

"She dared us!" Kyu tried to fight them off. "You heard her! She dared all of us!"

"Sit down!" Byron scolded.

Matty held his hands up at the height of his shoulders and started clapping. "Your attention, please. This is exactly the type of sexual energy that we need tonight, and it is already having an effect. May I direct your focus toward the right side of the room?"

All heads turned in the direction of Matty's outstretched arm. From the darkness, a palpable ghostly image was visible.