Lovers Lane Intrigue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being able to control himself, Matthew crept up to the back of the car and silently snatched her panties and her bra. Taking them with him, he stuck them in his pockets.

His voyeuristic adventure was about to make a new turn, as he came up on another car with a couple about to make love. He saw her get out briefly to take a last minute pee. She had a buns of steel ass, and it looked like a cock in her ass crack could get squeezed hard enough to make it cum. He could see the dark spot of her asshole as she pissed. She had a nice figure. Matthew had a growing lump in his pants was getting more and more horny.

Creeping up to the vehicle Matthew adjusted his undercover badge so they would see it, and he made sure his shoulder holster for his gun was partially in view. He rubbed his cock one time, and approached the open window of the car.

"Freeze!" He said, and opened the door to reveal a partially clothed couple, Dean 19, and Betty 18. Her pussy was wide open and clasping with horniness. He could see a trickle of her juices coming out of her pussy and he saw a drop of precum from Dean's cock drip into the inner side of her pussy lip. Her clit was standing out, and her panties were down to her knee on one leg. Dean had dropped his pants to his ankles.

Betty looked at Matthew's face, then his cock bulge and back. She was even more horny in the face of authority. It turned her on even more. She wondered what his handsome and fit body would feel like against her. He took her panties from her ankle, "Evidence," he said while stuffing them into one of his remaining pockets. "Y'all in big trouble. Stay absolutely still and do not move a fraction of an inch while I investigate."

Dean's leg was partially over Betty's and his cock was right at her entrance. "I have to do a taste test first while checking for evidence. Don't either of you move unless I tell you to." They both saw his undercover badge and gun holster. Leaning over he placed his lips against Betty's pussy lips. He licked and kissed them. Gingerly he sucked her pussy lips, and licked deep inside them up and down her slot. He tasted her urine, and he tasted a salty drip.

As he licked and tasted her pussy Dean's cock was still present, and he accidently licked Dean's cockhead because it was in the way. Matthew sucked her clit and got so carried away, for a minute he sucked Dean's cock head, and took it in to the back of his mouth. He realized by the taste that some pre-cum had dripped into his mouth. He licked and tasted it as he pulled away from it to lick Betty's pussy lips some more. It was his first time sucking another man's cock.

Betty compellingly humped against his face and her vagina gasped trying to capture his tongue. Lifting her ass up a little he saw her asshole pinching and her ass cheeks tighten as she tried to lift to his face and hump. Her asshole rubbed erotically against his lips and mustache. The hair of his mustache felt thrilling on her asshole. He licked her pussy some more closer to her opening, and finally his tongue slipped inside. "Oh my god!" she said. "Eat me, please eat my pussy." She started humping his face wildly trying to suck his tongue into her pussy. "Fuck me. Fuck me now! Please fuck me." She exclaimed.

"First y'all have to wet my cock for me." He moved up and placed it on Dean's lips and because of his authority Dean opened his mouth and took it in wetting it up and down, tasting and licking it, and finally swirling his tongue around the head." He sucked it until it stretched and with such vacuum his cheeks pulled into his mouth all the way in to the cock shaft laying on his tongue. Then he sucked the balls when Matthew offered them to him while Betty watched. Dean wanted no trouble.

"Good boy," said Matthew. Then he stuck his cock in Betty's mouth while his balls scrubbed her tits and his ball hairs tickled her nipples.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Betty said. What she just saw had made her even more horny.

Then Matthew guided his cock into her pussy with the pubic hair of his balls scrubbing the side of Dean's face.

Betty felt the hairs of his balls tickle her asshole as he fucked her. She humped hard and he fucked her hard enough to lift her ass up.

She got on her hands and knees and let him take her doggie style. She often fantasized about this where she worked at a dog breeding job.

Dean has a camera hidden inside the back of the car capturing it all. He could use it later to blackmail. Dean realized the cock he sucked didn't taste bad, and sucking it was not that bad. He found himself wondering what the cum would taste like.

Before he left, Matthew saw a pair of panties get tossed out of a car window nearby. Dean was naked and he made Dean crawl over to the panties and pick them up in his teeth, bring them back and put them on. Dean had tasted a salty dampness on the panties between his teeth. It thrilled him, and he was even more thrilled and kinky when he put them on. They felt good, and he felt a slippery wetness from the crotch on his balls, and coating his asshole. He was developing a fetish for cum.

Dean was destined to become a cock sucking, cum eating CD cross dresser.

*** Decadent Night Club ***

The next night Matthew decided to check out a glittery decadent discotheque night dance club. He parked by a sidewalk with the nose of his car facing the sidewalk along side of the club building, but in a shady area under some tree branches where the street lights formed shadows. He sat in his car and watched. Soon a couple guys came out of the club. They stopped in front of his car outside and unaware of him. First they appeared to be talking, then one took the arm of the other while the other brushed his hand down the other's side, but didn't stop until passing over the hips, partially on the rump then down the front leg until he pulled it up to the crotch and up along the hardening ridge of a cock underneath. Soon they were necking, and the one with his hand on the cock unfastened the pants and let them down some. They turned so the one taking the cock out was on his knees, now with his back toward the wall, and the other's gay ass was showing boldly.

A little twisting around and Matthew clearly saw the mouth going back and forth on the cock, and he could see the muscular side profile of the ass. He saw the cocksucker lick and suck the balls momentarily, then, he went back to sucking the cock. His hand caressed the crotch behind the balls, and he saw the hand reach back and caress the ass crack up and down. He could see the hand draw into the bottom of the ass crack and the wrist bend up. He saw the agonized ass clinch and the pull forward and up on tippy toes as it was obvious a finger was working its way into his ass in public. The hand seemed to wiggle as it appeared to be fingering and massaging the prostate while the sucking continued. After an eternity one grabbed the head of the other and pulled the cock in deeper into his mouth while the other pulled the ass in.

Matthew got a thrill out of watching this.

A young married woman came out of the club. She stopped and talked with a man, also out of the club. They hugged there on the sidewalk in the night. Then she squatted down, pulled out his cock and sucked his cock in public. Her short dress hiked up to the small of her back showing all of her bikini panties and half of her ass crack.

Then, a sexy beauty in a mini skirt and high black hose, walked by slowly. She seemed to notice Matthew in the car. She bent over as if to pick something up, and her mini skirt rose up exposing her panty covered ass. Her ass cheeks were exposed in exhibition, and her panties were clutched at the bottom of her crack, and clinched in tightly as they disappeared in her crotch. The panties glistened even in the darkness, and Matthew could see the top of her sexy ass crack exposed.

As she straightened up she took a hand and smoothed out the panties over her ass cheeks, and fluffed her skirt once exposing her ass. She walked out of sight.

A few minutes later she came up the side of Matthew's car at an angle so that he was not aware of her until she was at the window of his car door. "Hi baby. I see you are watching the excitement." She was looking at his hard on. The lighting was such that he did not have a good look of her, only of her colorful top, and her short skirt that blew upward a few times exposing her pussy mound.

"Did you like looking at my skirt baby?" She drew the side of her skirt up to the top of her leg and up until the side band of her panties showed.

Matthew could see the curve of her ass cheek up close. "Yes," he answered. "Looks good."

"How would you like to see how smooth my panties are?" She teased him.

"I am game for that." Matthew answered but was not sure how far this would take him. He was not sure if she was just a patron of the dance club, or a prostitute.

She reached through the window and stroked his hard on through his pants. "You seem to be excited to see me."

She opened his car door and stood at his side turning and putting his hand on her ass.

"Smooth isn't it?"

"Yes." Matthew rubbed his hand on her white satin panties until his hand cupped the flesh at the bottom of her ass. He squeezed her ass and fondled her until his hand slipped under the band of her panties and into her crack.

She drew away has he started to massage her perineum starting into her crotch from behind..

"Why don't you rub your face on my panties so you can really feel how smooth they are?"

Frantically, Matthew leaned forward and rubbed his face cheeks against her panty covered ass cheeks.

"Kiss it," she said.

Matthew kissed her ass cheeks on both sides through the panties, and up and down her crack. At the top of her panties the top of her ass crack was exposed and he kissed the skin and licked it. Her skin had a sort of exotic taste. Then he kissed downward until he was kissing her bare ass cheeks where they were exposed below her panty band. As he kissed he could feel the heat from her asshole. He licked the inside of her legs toward her crotch. It was dark so he couldn't see much detail.

Matthew was infatuated by the smooth panties and kept rubbing his face all over them in the back.

"Are you ready for a treat baby?"

"Yes."

"I am going to turn while you kiss my panties all the way to the front."

Matthew didn't care about details, he just wanted to kiss her panties all the way around. It was his panty fetish going wild. The way she turned he was kissing over her right hip and soon he could feel the texture of her pubic hair beneath the panties. He kissed every centimeter of her panties as she slowly turned, and she ran her fingers through his hair.

Soon his nose came to a lump as he continued his journey around the front of her panties. Soon his lips discovered a mound. He didn't care what it was and kept kissing. He then kissed up and down the mound until he could feel the heat of two lumps toward the bottom that seemed to have a feature that allowed his lips to sink into a softness. Kissing upward again he went all the way to the top of the mound, and found that the band of her panties had slipped and some skin was exposed. It was not quite like kissing a nipple but he liked the softness of the skin in the dark. As he kissed it he tasted a saltiness at the tip of his tongue, and licked around to explore it. Without planning on it, this lump of skin went between his lips followed by a shaft.

Pleasantly he licked and slurped on it and kissed the tip again. He was rewarded with another tasty drop of saltiness. Without taking it from his mouth he put one hand around back of her to feel her ass some more, and took the other hand to explore the crotch below his chin.

As the panties slipped he kissed, licked and tasted more and more until she turned around some more and he was licking her butt crack. Her panties had fallen to her ankles and gently he took them off as she moved her feet. Stuffing them in his pocket as she turned again he found the tasty lump of skin in his mouth again.

She pushed him over laying on his back on the bench seat with his head just over the consol onto the passenger side. She climbed over the top of him, now bare naked under her skirt. She scooted her crotch up his stomach and chest. She rubbed her asshole on his nipples one at a time. Sitting there she took a sweater she found and tucked it under the back of his head tilting it up. Then she caressed his lips with her cockhead, smearing precum over his sexy lips. He made fish lips and kissed the cock head. Opening his lips to a small circle he let her push the cock in the hole pushing his tongue back. Then she rubbed the cock back and forth on his tongue.

Matthew tasted and savored the flesh. He was fascinated by the taste and feel. He was amazed at the length of the shaft inserting into his mouth to the opening of his throat. He felt the head of it squeeze into his throat. He flexed his throat open like swallowing something large and the head went in. He kept a swallowing motion which massaged the cock. He twisted his throat a little and could feel the cockhead deep down. He felt the pubic hair teasing his mustache, and the ball hair massaging his throat. Matthew had never thought if he was bisexual or queer.

She held him tightly by the head and he held her ass with both hands until she emitted a load of cum worthy of a prize.

Matthew saw her disappear into the shadows as he savored the taste in his mouth. He could smell it on his upper lip. It was a satisfying night, and he drove home not thinking whether it was a man or woman, or cross dresser. He never really got a good look at her face.

*** Country motel smugglers, prostitutes, panties, and used rubbers ***

A couple nights later Matthew remembered seeing some hot looking women in front of a motel, possibly prostitutes. He went to check.

He pulled into the motel lot with his engine at a lumpy idle. Matthew parked just at the edge of the street light partially in the shadows and near the back corner of the motel. He could see some used rubbers on the ground in the edges of the parking lot, and one purple panty thong laying near the last motel door on the sidewalk.

Out of the shadows appeared one of the women. She wore heels white bikini panties so small they showed most of her butt crack and cheeks in the back, and pubic hair in front. She was fit so she looked good, almost naked and she was topless with a firm set of boobs. She patted her pussy, "Are you looking for action?"

She pulled down the little patch of panties in the front to show her clit and flash her tight pussy cleft.

Matthew replied, "Yeah maybe. How about we go inside so we can talk about it. Is that your room on the end?"

"Yes baby. Come on." She eyed him as he looked from her boobs to her crotch and then her legs and ass cheeks. She was all sex.

They walked into a dimly lit shadowy room. "What are you into baby," she said.

"I'll try anything once." Matthew was trying to sound eager and gullible.

"Let's take off your clothes and get comfortable," she said stripping him nude. Matthew was a leery because she hadn't mentioned money yet. Maybe it was all negotiable.

"Do you want a smoke before sex?" She had him standing in front of her nude and she let her hand graze against his already firm cock making it start to get harder. This was all too good to refuse. They were standing at the dark end of the room, and the bed was over to the side. Matthew was comfortable things were not going too fast.

"I likes a man with his arms raised, let me set them up here." She raised an arm and Matthew felt a soft strap go around his wrist. As he looked to see what it was, she clamped the other one.

She caressed his ass cheeks from behind, and tapped his legs so he would spread them, giving access to his balls, but also giving her the chance to attach a leg spreader, and clamp both ankles to the BDSM X-frame.

She produced a hand rolled cigarette, except Matthew realized it wasn't a regular cigarette. It was marijuana, and it seemed to be spiked with something. He later found out it was crystal cocaine.

Matthew was getting high. She rotated the X-frame, a crux decussate St. Andrew's Cross, but this one rotated in all directions like a gyroscope. So now he was face down, ass up. She put a cock gag in his mouth. She played with his balls, and his ass, then lubed his ass for some anal. She put a Butt Plug in him that had a replaceable gummy tip that fizzled in his ass with a tingly feeling and that dissolved with drugs in the gummy tip.

Matthew was getting really high when she put a blindfold on him. He was bound and gagged. He heard male voices enter the room. They spoke Spanish. They rotated the frame until he was upside down with his face toward them. One removed the cock gag dildo and replaced it with his own cock. Matthew tried to block it with his tongue, which is what the guy wanted, some tongue play. Matthew licked the head so it wouldn't be dry scraping his lips and the back of his throat. He felt cum completely cover his tongue and the back of his throat. He had to swallow it to breath. He choked a little and some came up into his nostrils.

Finally they turned the frame again so Matthew's ass was up. They took turns fucking his ass, and cumming deep inside. Then one used a portable tattoo scribe on Dean with the words "Property of Clyde." This gave an insinuation that Matthew was a queer.

She took the money from Matthew's wallet, and sat on his face before untying his hands, and leaving. Matthew only had a limited amount in his wallet, so he didn't lose too much money. It took a few minutes for him to get loose and put his clothes on, but she was long gone.

*** Things were getting hot at the motel.***

The smugglers and traffikers noticed there were more out of the ordinary strangers around. Things were getting too hot.

Armando and Lucinda grabbed their bags and hopped into the 55 Chevy streetable gasser. Armando kept it at an idle pulling through the parking lot, but it was a powerful engine to keep so restrained. It was cammed to go full throttle. It had a thundering idle and made the motel parking lot sound like a racing garage, with the exhaust sound pounding the pavement and ricocheting off the buildings. There was some gravel at the edge of the street pulling out and the tires lost their grip causing the old car to come out sideways with a squall of tires.

Three under cover cops called out, "They are making a run for it! Let's go!"

A half dozen under cover cars cranked up and hammered the gas. A small old Huey helicopter overhead followed behind them, just gaining altitude and trying to accelerate.

Armando saw them coming. There was no use holding the old Chevy back now straining at a low idle enough to shake the entire frame of the car. He gave the old car some gas enough to get a little more air through the air scoop.

The 1968 Plymouth Polara 440 Mopar Pursuit Special capable of 150 mph police car pulled up beside them with lights and siren, with Matthew pointing them to the side of the road.

Armando kicked in both 4 barrel Holley Carburetors while down shifting to third gear and flooring the gas pedal. From the outside no one could tell the car was a former moonshine runner's car now equipped with a supercharger. Except for the sound it really was a sleeper with a polished matt black paint job, with white headers just behind the Cragar Mag front wheels. Almost instantly it roared with a heart stopping sound, and the front wheels lifted off the pavement while the back tires fish tailed and tried to come around it.

Matthew was so stunned and the Chevy took off so fast he thought his car had broken down and lost power. The helicopter pilot overhead saw the old Chevy take off so fast down the road he got vertigo and had to slow down to regain his senses.