Lovers Lane Intrigue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean in his 1969 Dodge Super Bee with spoiler and capable of 200 mph stock with deep wet reddish orange metal flake paint was not far away was listening to his police band radio. He was going about 65 mph with the car maintaining a healthy RRomp, RRomp, RRomp. The Superbee was the only stock production car that could top 200mph. With some skilled driving Dean was able to catch up with the chase. He passed the FBI cars like they were sitting still and he caught up with Matthew who was on the brink of control taking the curves.

They came around a curve and Dean pulled out to pass. Matthew looked over like "that ain't gonna happen." But suddenly the supercharger modified 1969 Dodge Super Bee with high spoiler and capable of 200 mph stock with deep wet reddish orange metal flake paint smoked the tires and jumped ahead like a cricket on cocaine.

For the second time Matthew thought something had suddenly gone wrong with his car. But then he reached down and pulled the knob for nitro. An eerie scream happened and then he was catching up like an anti-ballistic-missile missile. His 68 Polaris Police Cruiser was capable of 150 mph stock, but his was highly modified.

Grinning wildly Matthew passed Dean in a way not even a race car had ever done, he caught up with the old Chevy that even with a beefed up suspension could not hold his ground on a high speed curve and Matthew sailed past him like something out of a science fiction movie.

But one of the curves got a little tighter and Matthew found himself more sideways than the broad side of a barn. The road was narrow and there were woods on both sides. The Plymouth came to rest blocking the whole road, and the old Chevy had no choice but to stop and bail. The occupants left their dope in the car, and ran for it on foot.

The cops and FBI pulled up behind and joined the foot chase. The Superbee spun a 180 and stopped backwards next to the modified Plymouth Mopar Pursuit Special.

Matthew saw the smugglers were about to be caught and cranked up his car and pointed it down an old moonshine runners shortcut.. He went faster than he had planned, but then spun out and got stuck in mud and clay. He opened his door and was about to get out.

Dean in the 1969 Dodge Super Bee with spoiler and capable of 200 mph stock with deep wet reddish orange metal flake paint caught up and spun off to the side parking like a pro.

Dean had been having fantasy day dreams. He found and took an apparent tube of lipstick out of Betty's purse that came from the dog Breeder Service she worked for. He carried it with him, intending possibly to use it for cross dressing.

Dean came up from behind in the evening shadows of dusk, grabbed Matthew from behind pushing him onto his own driver seat, and cuffed Matthew to the car door window frame. Within a minute he was gagged and blind folded. Dean painted Matthew's lips with the apparent lipstick. Dean pulled down Matthew's trousers as if in role play and lubed him up good for non consensual sex. He circled a tattoo on his ass with the apparent lipstick. Dean had a tube of Vaseline from a convenience store and Trojan rubbers but decided to bareback Matthew to get more personal.

He had a good time unloading seemingly a bucket load of cum in his ass outdoors. He left Matthew on his knees in a precarious position. Matthew had no idea of who fucked him.

Matthew heard the Superbee start up and leave. He could only see a glint through the flimsy blindfold in the darkening evening light. Suddenly he realized there was a dog on the loose in front of him sitting on it haunches. Even worse the the Doberman Pinscher dog, had a hard on and he was licking it as dogs will do. This was not a comfortable situation. Suddenly the dog reacted as if he heard a command.

The dog looked at Matthew. He was well trained and knew what to do, front and back.

A while after that Matthew was able to untie himself, get his hand cuff keys, and set some logs under his wheels with the assistance of his emergency flashlight. He wiped his mouth, was able to get sorted out and climbed into the seat of his car with a sore leaking butt.

The smugglers went to jail, while their men started planning to dig a tunnel under the courthouse.

After a while, some distance away, Betty blew the whistle to retrieve her happy mutt, Clyde.

Dean and Betty visited Lovers Lane and parked so they could kiss and make out while watching queers and cross-dressers having fun in the moonlight. One twink was charging money to lick men's asses.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***