Lovers Once Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy leaned in to my chest with a warm hug. She looked up with a smile on her face and gave me a quick kiss, "Thank you for handling this for me."

I said, "We can take my truck if you still want to go."

"I do. Let's go."

Stacy pulled a beach bag out of her car, but I grabbed it and told her to go jump in my truck. I unlocked the doors with my key fob and watched Stacy walk to my passenger door. She was wearing a pink bikini top and some very small denim shorts that appeared to be cut with scissors. They revealed the underside of her ass cheeks as she walked and I stood there in amazement as she popped up effortlessly into my passenger seat and closed the door. She looked fucking amazing! I carried our stuff, dropped it all into the truck bed and jumped into the driver's seat.

I started the truck and looked over at Stacy who was smiling and holding up the stiff, crumpled napkin that I shot my load into last night.

Stacy said, "I found this on my seat."

I reached out to take it from her and said, "I'm sorry. I forgot to throw it away."

Stacy quickly pulled her hand away, "Is this what I think it is?"

I said, "What do you think it is?"

"Is this the cum you robbed me of last night?"

I was a little embarrassed at first, but Stacy still had a smile on her face so I backed out of my driveway and began driving. I asked, "How do we get to where we are going?"

"Turn right and go up about five miles."

I turned right and immediately confessed, "I needed to relieve myself. You had my dick hard all night."

"What were you thinking about on your way home?"

I sarcastically asked, "What do you think?"

"No. Be specific."

"I was thinking about you, how beautiful you looked and how badly I wanted to stay with you last night."

"What else?"

I said, "And it especially turned me on when you gave the valet a peek."

She said, "I also gave you a peek."

"And that didn't help my erection either."

Stacy laughed hysterically. She said, "You're cute, OK turn left here."

I know the area around my house pretty well and was quietly trying to figure out where she was leading me to. I knew of a couple hotels down this road, so I figured we were going to one of them.

"Turn right here."

I began turning right but noticed it was a dirt road lined by dense trees, so I paused.

"Just turn right and go up the road a little way."

I did as I was told and a short time later, we were pulling into the parking lot of a small resort that I didn't even know existed. The sign above the office door said, "Rio Sol Sun Club." We both jumped out of the truck and I retrieved our bags from the truck bed.

Stacy said, "I'm a member here, but we need to go into the office and get you checked in as my guest."

As we walked through the door, the lady behind the counter greeted us with a smile, "Welcome back Stacy."

"Thank you, Amber. I need to register my guest."

Amber reached out for a hand shake, looked at me with a beautiful smile and asked, "So, who do we have here?"

I shook her hand, "Hi, I'm Cam. Nice to meet you."

Amber was a beautiful blonde woman about 40 years old and wearing only a bikini. She was incredibly sexy and her big fake tits were barely being held in by her bikini top. I did everything in my control not to stare at them and was glad that she interrupted the moment by handing me a clipboard. She asked me to complete a waiver form and made small talk with Stacy as I filled it out. When I was done, Amber wished us a good day and said, "Make sure you explain the rules to Cam before going inside."

"Will do. Thank you, Amber."

As soon as we walked outside, Stacy asked, "Have you figured out where we are yet?"

I looked up at the sign and read it out loud, "We are at the Rio Sol Sun Club."

Stacy giggled, "This is a nudist resort."

Stacy was looking intently into my eyes and waiting for a reaction, but little did she know that I've enjoyed nudism for years and have been to several nudist clubs in my past life.

She said, "You have no reaction. I expected you to be freaked out."

I said, "No, I'm okay. Is this a clothing optional place?"

"No. We have to be naked before we go through that gate right there."

I looked at the sign on the gate which read, "Absolutely No Clothing Beyond This Gate. No Exceptions."

I said, "I'm ready."

Without hesitation, Stacy pulled her bikini top off. She had breast reduction surgery when she was younger and her tits were scarred, but they were gorgeous and exactly as I remembered them. I pulled my t-shirt off and immediately pushed my board shorts to the ground. I took a quick glance at my cock and saw that it was hanging nice and thick. I looked over and saw Stacy looking at it too.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you naked."

I smiled, "How am I doing?"

She said, "Very nice big boy."

I just smiled and watched as Stacy faced me and unbuttoned her denim shorts. She bent over at the waist and pushed them down to her ankles. She stood back up and stared directly at me as she stepped out of her tiny shorts. Her body was absolutely perfect and her bald pussy looked gorgeous. It took everything in my power to not transfer my attraction from my eyes to my penis.

I said, "Fuck, baby. You look amazing."

She smiled, "Did you just call me baby?"

"Yes, I did but I have to stop looking at you or I'm gonna get a hard on."

She said, "Grab your stuff and let's go to the pool."

I picked up my stuff and took Stacy's bag out of her hand. As we walked toward the gate, I couldn't keep my eyes off her skinny waist and incredible little ass. Stacy opened the gate and I held it to allow her to walk in first. The pool area was filled with naked people drinking, laying out and playing water volleyball. Nobody really paid much attention to us and we quickly found lounge chairs and set our stuff down.

Stacy started pulling her stuff from her bag, so I followed suit and put my towel down on my lounge chair. This was a non-sexual environment, but at one point Stacy bent over directly in front of me and for a split second I was the happy recipient of a full view of her bald pussy from behind. I felt my cock twitch but knew I had to keep it under control. It wasn't long until we both were both laying down on our chairs and enjoying the sun.

I took a tiny glance Stacy's way and we met eyes. Stacy gave me a little smile and glanced at my flaccid penis. I looked her over and was amazed out how beautiful her naked body was. My eyes followed her body down from her breasts to her feet. Her tits were lying flat into her body and her nipples were nice and erect. Her flat tummy was toned and the side view of her vaginal mound was prominently on display. This was not the atmosphere to get turned on, but it sure felt great being naked with Stacy again.

She asked, "How are you doing?"

"Better now that we are settled in."

She giggled, "I told you that I'd have you naked today."

I just smiled, closed my eyes and turned my face to the sun. After a few minutes, Stacy asked I wanted to go get something to drink. I agreed.

I grabbed my wallet, we both got up and began walking toward the snack bar. I felt a little uncomfortable at first, but noticed that nobody was looking at us and everyone else was just as naked as we were. Stacy had a confident gait in her walk and reached her hand out and took mine into hers.

She leaned in, "It will all feel natural in a few minutes."

As we continued to pass people, I noticed that most of them were older than us and everyone was tan from head to toe. The majority of people were out of shape, but there were a few couples closer to our age that appeared to take good care of themselves.

Stacy said, "Oh, there are my friends. I want to introduce them to you."

I initially had some reservations about meeting her friends for the first time wearing nothing but my birthday suit, but Stacy yanked my hand and we headed toward them. They were a couple about 45 years old and were lounging in the sun and of course, completely naked.

Stacy said, "Hi guys!"

They looked up and both got huge smiles on their faces. The woman said, "Hi Stacy! How are you doing?"

"Great! This is my friend Cameron."

I reached my hand out and shook hands with both of them. The man said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Asher and this is my wife, Charlotte."

As we stood and all talked, I noticed that Asher was in pretty good shape. As any man would do, I glanced at his penis and saw that there was no sign of life in it at all. Charlotte was blonde with small breasts and appeared to be a little thick. After a few minutes of chit chat, Stacy and I said goodbye. We walked to the snack bar and queued up at the back of the line.

I asked, "How do you know Asher and Charlotte?"

"Synagogue."

I laughed out loud and then quietly leaned in, "They are church folk?"

Stacy smiled, "Yep. They are church going nudists and are here all the time."

As we waited our turn, I had a moment of clarity and felt incredibly liberated by being naked in such a non-judgmental atmosphere. I realized that it's actually pretty awesome that Asher and Charlotte can come here and feel right at home. Regardless of your public life, your personal life can be so much different and it's nobody else's business.

I put my arm around Stacy and said, "I'm really enjoying this place."

Stacy leaned her head into my chest and said, "I'm glad you like it. This is my happy place."

We eventually got to the window and ordered some drinks. We walked back to our chairs and laid down for more sun. It was a hot day, so after about 20 minutes of sweating, I suggested we go in the pool and cool off. After finishing our drinks, we walked into the pool. Feeling free, being naked with Stacy and the cool water on my body gave life to my penis under the waterline. I just spent an hour holding my penis back the best I could, but now it was under water where nobody could see. I was concerned and didn't really know what to do, so I told Stacy.

"My dick is not cooperating."

Stacy smiled, "Are you getting excited?"

"I'm trying really hard not to, but I can't control it."

Stacy reached underneath the water, loosely wrapped her hand around my hard shaft and let it slide through her grip.

I smiled, "Hey, you're not helping the matter."

Stacy giggled, "It'll go down. Just think of dead puppies or something."

Right then, I looked up and saw a gorgeous blonde woman walking naked across the pool deck. It took me a moment, but I realized it was Amber from the office. She was incredibly tan, her perfect fake tits stood straight out from her chest and her ass was a work of art.

I directed Stacy's attention to Amber with my eyes and said, "She not helping the situation either."

Stacy looked up and said, "Yeah, Amber is quite the specimen. Her boyfriend is usually walking around here too, but I haven't seen him today."

I asked, "How does he look?"

"He's a hotty. Amber is interested in me but Josh is a weirdo, so I stay away."

Just then, I heard someone call my name. I looked over and couldn't believe my eyes. My longtime and very close friends Don and Brianna were in the pool and approaching us with huge smiles on their faces.

As we shook hands, Don said, "Hey Cam, it's great to see you at Rio Sol. We didn't expect to ever see you here."

"Likewise! Meet my friend Stacy."

Both shook Stacy's hand and I leaned in to give Brianna a friendly hug like I always do but totally forgot that we were naked. So, skin on skin with my best friend's wife and squishing her bare tits between our naked bodies was interesting, to say the least. Plus, my cock was still hard from Stacy playing with it under the waterline and I was trying to keep it away from Brianna as much as I could.

Don and Brianna know that I am going through a divorce and have supported me through it. In fact, I had a long conversation with Don just yesterday and seeing them here today was a bit of a shocker. We all felt a little awkward at first, but we exchanged small talk and everyone seemed to loosen up after a few minutes. Don asked where we put our stuff and asked if they could move over to where we were set up.

"Absolutely! Please join us."

I told them we were going to swim for a bit and would be over there in a few minutes. In reality, I couldn't get out of the pool until my erection subsided, but my friends didn't need to know that. Don and Brianna headed to the steps and out of the pool.

I said, "That was interesting. Maybe more people are nudists than I thought."

Stacy said, "You'd be surprised how many people I've seen here that I know from my regular life."

I looked around to see where Don and Brianna were and found them directly across the pool from us collecting their stuff. I couldn't help but notice that Brianna had quite a nice ass for a chubby girl. I'm normally attracted to thin women, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful ass. Stacy noticed I was staring and turned around to see what I was looking at. Just as she turned her head, Don turned toward us. His body was completely shaved from head to toe and his flaccid penis was hanging over his balls.

Stacy quickly turned back around and hugged me so Don wouldn't feel uncomfortable with us looking at him. My sunglasses were on and my interest was kicked in to high gear, so I continued watching them over Stacy's shoulder. Just about that time, Brianna turned around and they both walked across the pool deck toward where our stuff was waiting for us. Brianna's chubby stomach stuck out a bit and her tits were obviously fake, but weren't huge like most breast implants I've seen. Everything about her size was symmetrical and matched her body type perfectly. She was carrying some extra body weight, but she didn't appear dumpy at all.

Stacy asked how I know Don and Brianna, so I explained that Don and I are close friends and worked together for 30 years but he retired about 8 years before I did.

Brianna is a few years younger than Don, but most people think she is older. Some mutual friends think they are a mismatched couple because Don is young looking and in good shape for his age. Brianna is plain looking and has been described by others as looking frumpy, but they don't know her as well as I do. I've socialized with them hundreds of times. We've gone to concerts, bars and partied together into the night, so I know that Brianna is far from frumpy. Her personality is definitely opposite from her looks and she is actually quite the party animal.

We gave my penis a few minutes to retract and then got out of the pool. Don and Brianna were partially reclined in their lounge chairs, but noticed us as we were walking toward them. A bit of shyness crept in, but their gaze weirdly turned me on and I felt a little naughty being fully exposed to them. I could see the look in Don's eyes and he was more than happy to be looking at Stacy's incredible body. Brianna was trying to play it cool, but I watched her eyes track downward to my penis a couple times. I figured it is completely normal to see what the other person has and it was no different than me watching them as they walked across the pool deck.

We greeted our new nudist buddies and then casually laid down on our lounge chairs.

Brianna asked, "How often do you guys come to Rio Sol?"

I said, "This is my first time, but Stacy comes here regularly."

Brianna giggled.

I playfully asked, "What's so funny?"

She said, "I kind of knew it was your first time."

"Why, do I look nervous?"

Brianna said, "No, your 'excitement' poked me in the pool." Brianna signaled air quotes with her hands when she said "excitement."

We all laughed hysterically.

Stacy said, "That was my fault. I pulled on his dick just before you guys walked up."

I said, "I'm sorry. I had no idea I was going to see you and Don at that very moment."

Don said, "Bree isn't complaining."

Brianna emphasized, "I'm definitely not complaining."

After more small talk, we all laid back in our chairs to soak up the sun. I was still intrigued that we were all hanging out naked together, so I snuck a few glances over at Don and Brianna. Don's flaccid bare pickle was laying on its side, looking directly Stacy. I softly nudged her and motioned to Don's cock with my eyes. Stacy slowly turned her head to look and then turned back to me with a smile.

Stacy whispered, "You're naughty" and then turned her face to the sun.

Brianna had both of her legs flat down on the lounge chair, and from my angle all I could see was her perfectly round tits and her bald pussy mound. She looked great and was actually more attractive nude than she is with clothes on. Never in a million years did I think I would see both of my friends naked, let alone be hanging out with them nude. This situation actually got my perverted blood flowing, so I rolled over onto my stomach and focused my thoughts on other things.

After a few minutes, Don and Brianna decided to go to the bar and asked if we wanted to go with them. We were both ready for another drink, so we agreed. Brianna and Stacy walked in front of us and were holding their own conversation while Don and I walked behind them. The walk was short, but Don had just enough time to explain that he and Brianna have been nudists the entire time I've known them. Of all my friends, they have the most fun together, go on exciting vacations and are willing to find a good time wherever they go. So, being nudists didn't shock me.

I said, "I went to a nudist resort a few times in the past and really enjoyed it, so it's nice to be back in the company of fellow nudists."

Don asked, "So, you're enjoying the freedom?"

"I could come here every day."

Right about then, we all arrived at the rear of the snack bar line and resumed our group talk. I have to say, we all looked amazing compared to the other bodies I had seen so far today. Especially Stacy who was standing there with her incredible body. She definitely got a few looks from others as we were standing there, especially Don who reached over and touched Stacy's arm whenever he spoke. So, it was pretty obvious that he intended to give her most of his attention.

Don touched Stacy's arm again and said, "Well, Cam said he wants to come to Rio Sol every day, so I guess we'll be seeing you guys here more often."

Stacy said, "I had a feeling he was going to enjoy it."

Brianna said, "We love coming here when we want to forget about the outside world. It truly is a magical place."

Stacy replied, "I plan on bringing Cam here every weekend."

Briana said, "Saturdays are good for us. If you don't mind, we can meet you here."

I enthusiastically said, "That's a great plan!"

After getting our drinks, we went back to our spot and enjoyed our drinks in silence. I felt the sun starting to bake my skin, so I quietly pulled sunscreen out of Stacy's bag and applied it on my chest and stomach. As I started putting the tube back into her bag, Stacy leaned over and quietly said, "You need to put some on your pecker too." I smiled and poured a couple drops onto my flaccid penis and then put the tube into her bag.

She sarcastically asked, "Do you want me to rub it in for you?"

"Um, no thank you. I would be running back to the pool again."

Stacy giggled.

Stacy watched with a smile as I casually rubbed the sunscreen into my penis. I playfully said, "stop watching me you pervert." Just as I finished rubbing my entire shaft and cock head, I looked over the top of Stacy and saw that Brianna was also watching. Having two women watch me basically play with myself caused my cock to grow, so I quickly turned onto my stomach.

Stacy asked, "Do you want me to put sunscreen on your back?"

"Yes please, if you don't mind."

Stacy grabbed the sunscreen out of her bag and squirted a huge dollop onto my back and aggressively rubbed it into my back, butt cheeks and down the backs of my legs. She was all business, but her innocent touch felt amazing.