Lovers Once Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Do you want me to put sunscreen on your back?"

"I don't use sunscreen, but you can rub my back later."

After about an hour, Don and Brianna said they were ready to leave. The sun was starting to go down and Stacy said she had enough sun also, so we agreed to walk out with them. Stacy began putting her stuff together and I pulled my t-shirt and shorts out of my bag.

Stacy asked, "What are you doing?"

"I thought we are leaving. I'm putting my clothes back on."

Stacy said, "You can't wear clothing in here. You have to get dressed outside. Remember that sign?"

I put my clothes back in the bag and we all walked out together. Once outside the gate, we all pulled our clothes out of our bags and started putting them on. Brianna dropped her shirt on the ground and bent over to pick it up and inadvertently gave me a perfect view of the back side of her pussy. I then glanced over and got a peek at Stacy's bald vagina just as she pulled her shorts up. I thought to myself, what a way to end a perfect day at Rio Sol.

We all said our goodbyes and agreed to meet back here next Saturday. As Stacy and I drove back to my house, I offered to give her a ride home. In all reality, I was hoping she would stay at my house, but I wanted to give her the option.

"Can I stay at your house for the rest of the weekend?"

Trying to hold back my excitement, I smiled, "Absolutely!"

She reached over, put her hand on my forearm and said, "Plus, you still owe me a back rub."

The rest of our drive home seemed like an eternity, when in reality it was only a few minutes. After pulling into the driveway, I grabbed our bags and Stacy began walking to the front door.

I said, "Stacy, I don't use my front door. Let's go to the back."

We walked around the side of the house and into the back yard where Stacy noticed my pool.

"Oh nice! You have a hot tub."

"Yep. I always keep the water hot, so it's always ready to go."

Stacy said, "No time like the present" and immediately took her clothes back off and started walking toward the hot tub.

I told her I was going to put our bags inside the house and would be there in a minute. I unlocked my back door, dropped the bags, ripped my clothes off and grabbed a couple beers out of my fridge. The thought of getting into that hot tub with Stacy caused my cock to grow to full staff. I looked out the back window and saw Stacy sitting in the water patiently. I thought about giving it a few minutes to let my cock settle down, so I went to the hallway cabinet and retrieved two beach towels. My cock was still hard as a rock, so I said "Fuck it" and decided to walk out with my erection proudly on full display. It was already dark outside, so I had no concerns about my neighbors seeing my hard on if they happened to be looking.

As I approached the hot tub, Stacy looked over and instantly saw my 7 inch circumcised cock pointing straight out from my body. She smiled and took her beer as I leaned down to hand it to her.

She giggled, "I'm glad to see that you're happy that I decided to stay."

I walked around the tub, descended down the stairs into the hot water. I sat right next to her and smiled, "I spent the whole day thinking about dead puppies, and now I don't have to. My dick is free!"

We both laughed and then enjoyed some small talk. Don and Brianna eventually worked their way into our conversation.

Stacy asked, "You didn't know they were nudists?"

"No. I was pretty shocked at first, but then I wasn't."

Stacy was curious, "What do you mean?"

"They are an interesting couple and always have been. The only way I can explain them is that they are conservative hippies. They go to church, but they are always out enjoying the bars, concerts and always seem to be taking vacations. They even went to Burning Man one year."

Stacy said, "That's great!"

"Yeah, they definitely enjoy life. So, it was a little awkward seeing them there at first, but of all my friends and had to guess, they would be the couple that would be nudists."

She thought for a moment, "They seem really cool."

I said, "Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they are swingers too."

Stacy smiled, "Now you're talking my language."

We both laughed. After a few minutes, I set my beer on the ledge and pulled Stacy close to me. She leaned her head onto my shoulder and her body relaxed. Her bare body felt amazing, but the day went perfect and I was just really happy to be in her company again after all these years.

Stacy asked, "What did you think of Brianna?"

"When we first hugged, I forgot we were naked and it didn't hit me until I felt her tits in my chest."

She laughed and said, "And then you poked her."

"I was trying my best to keep it away from her, but apparently I was unsuccessful."

Stacy thought for a minute and said, "By the way, I'm pretty sure they are swingers."

I asked, "What makes you think that?"

"Just by some of their comments."

I said, "I bet you can pick swingers out of a crowd."

"Yep, instantly. I could also tell that Brianna is interested in you."

I asked, "Interested in me?"

"Oh yeah. I think she's been interested in you for a long time and you didn't know it."

I said, "In all these years, she never gave me one inkling that she was interested. Don showed you quite a bit of attention too."

"He did and he was very respectful."

I said, "You didn't see her, but I looked over and Brianna was watching me rub lotion on my dick."

Stacy said, "Oh really. Did you enjoy us watching you?"

I excitedly said, "Heck yeah! It got me excited so I rolled onto my stomach."

She giggled, "You are definitely swinger material."

I asked, "What did you think of Don?"

"I would fuck him."

"You like him, huh?"

She said, "He's cute, but I'm really turned on by how respectful he is. There are so many creepy husbands in the lifestyle, that the respectful ones are a major turn on."

"Interesting."

Stacy said, "If it turns out that I'm right, Don and Brianna are definitely my kind of people."

She paused for a moment and then asked, "Would you fuck Brianna?"

I turned my face to Stacy's and whispered, "Yes, but I want you first."

Stacy reached up and put her beer on the ledge next to mine. She turned around with a smile and straddled me face to face. She leaned in and we enjoyed a long passionate kiss, our lips and tongues smacking together. Stacy is an incredible kisser which is a huge turn on for me.

She sat all of her weight down on my lap, trapping my hard cock between our bellies and she started softly stroking it with one hand. I reached up with my left hand and cupped her breast and reached my other hand behind her and squeezed her left butt cheek. As we continued our kiss, I found her nipple and rolled it between my fingers while moving my right hand between her butt cheeks. The tip of my middle finger pushed downward and found her pussy, but the angle kept me for exploring it deeper. I ran my finger upward and lightly dragged it over her asshole.

She quietly said, "Mmmm. I like that."

Stacy's approval gave me confidence to explore her asshole deeper, but the water and lack of lubrication kept my finger from entering her.

She moved off my lap and said, "Sit up on the ledge."

I did as I was told and sat on the ledge with my erection pointing straight up in the air. Stacy moved between my legs and quickly put it in her mouth. Her lips felt amazing as they slid down my veiny shaft while my cock head pushed deep into her throat.

Stacy looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and I looked down at her with a huge smile, proud to be intimately connected with her again.

I said, "I've been dreaming of this moment for years."

Stacy reached up, wrapped her hand around my shaft and began blowing me with precision. It wasn't long before the pace and rhythm between her mouth and hand were in unison, sucking and stroking me with perfection. I forgot what an amazing cocksucker Stacy is and was more than happy to be on the receiving end. After only a few minutes, Stacy stopped stroking me and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

She said, "Let's go inside." I got out of the hot tub first and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around her as she ascended the steps and then wrapped the other around my body. We walked through the back door and I led the way to the master bedroom. Before I knew it, we were both naked again and on my bed.

I grabbed onto Stacy's shoulders and pushed her onto her back. I moved over her body as she spread her knees apart, allowing me between her legs. We began kissing again and the passion we both felt for each other at this moment was evident by the incredible kiss we were having. The warmth of our naked bodies mashed together and my cock head barely tickling her vagina added to the insane feeling of being together again.

I broke off our kiss and slowly and methodically moved my mouth downward, between her tits, softly sucking each nipple into my mouth before moving further south. I continued onto her belly, stuck my tongue into her belly button briefly but impatiently moved lower to taste Stacy once again. I grabbed onto her knees and pushed them toward her arm pits which fully exposed her gorgeous pussy and asshole. What a sight they were, both of them begging to be devoured.

I quickly sucked her into my mouth and ate her pussy like a famished man. I alternated between sucking her clit and labia between my lips, tasting her juices and spreading them over my face. Stacy clearly enjoyed my mouth by the sounds she was making and I didn't want to stop.

Stacy quietly said, "Make love to me."

I heard her, but I wasn't done. I moved my mouth down to her beautiful little asshole sucked it into my mouth.

"Mmmmm!"

I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her rosebud and past her sphincter. Her asshole gave little resistance and I attempted to insert my entire tongue, but moved my mouth back to her cunt and then slowly slipped my middle finger deep into her bowels.

"Oh, Fuck Cam! I love that!"

I concentrated my focus on sucking her clit while finger fucking her asshole at the same time. Stacy enjoyed the feeling and I didn't want to stop, but I knew this wasn't going to make her cum. I pulled my finger out and moved 2 into her silky cunt. I quickly found her G-spot and softly rubbed her washboard while continuing to suck her clit.

Stacy's hips began to show signs of life and it didn't take long for her to grab onto the back of my head and pull me into her. Her body stiffened and she let out a loud moan. I knew she was about to cum, so I continued at the same pace as not to interrupt her impending orgasm.

Stacy's body began to vibrate and she let out a loud growl just as her juices began filling my mouth. I slapped my entire mouth over her cunt, attempting to capture every ounce of her and enjoyed her flavors as they filled my mouth. Her vibrations eventually slowed and her body relaxed.

I moved back up to her face and we kissed and swapped her juices for what felt like an eternity. All my fears of being rusty were gone and I was ready to make love to this woman.

I grabbed onto Stacy's hand and guided it toward my hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it and pointed it directly at her wet pussy. I pushed my body forward and watched my cock head split her labia. As my cock entering her cunt, Stacy threw her head back and enjoyed my shaft slowly moving deeper into her beautiful cunt.

Stacy quietly said, "Oh fuck."

I moved my weight forward even more and my entire cock entered her pussy effortlessly. I pushed my cock as deep as it would go and held it there for a moment. Stacy's cunt felt so nice and her birth canal wrapped my cock shaft like a warm blanket.

Stacy appeared to be holding her breath so I said, "Breathe."

She let air out slowly and smiled, "Now I remember why I loved your cock so much."

I began fucking Stacy, in and out slowly. Her cunt was still incredibly wet from her orgasm just moments earlier. She pointed the heels of her feet high in the air and reached behind me, grabbing my ass and pulling me in on every thrust forward. Her face showed signs of content and she let out soft moans every time my cock went to full depth into her amazing pussy.

I said, "You're so amazing."

"Oh God, I miss this."

An incredible feeling swept over me and I didn't know exactly what it was, but it felt like a comfortable combination of love and lust at the same time. I didn't ever want this feeling to stop and I knew I needed more of her. I needed to be even deeper inside this gorgeous woman.

I leaned down and kissed Stacy, then moved my mouth to the side of her neck and nibbled while she continued to enjoy my cock. I put my chest down onto hers, slid both hands behind and underneath her ass while pushing my cock even deeper. I pulled her lower half into me while pushing my hips forward, my tempo increasing.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me!"

The desire to give Stacy everything I had was overwhelming so I increased my pace even more. My cock was as deep as it would go and my cock head began pounding her cervix on every thrust. Our pelvic bones kept colliding but it was a pain that I didn't want to stop.

"Oh God! Holy shit!"

I had no idea how badly I needed this woman after all these years and I wasn't about to give her a substandard performance. I groaned on every thrust, ignoring the pain and pounding her with pure animalistic intentions. Her cries turned to sobbing and her wetness increased, now covering my lower half. This told me I had her where she needed me and continued the assault with everything I had.

Stacy cried out, "I can't stop cumming!"

I didn't let up. My passion for Stacy and seeing her pleasure gave me an intense sense of pride but it wasn't long until I too was ready to cum. In an instant, I felt my impending orgasm leave my ball sack and race up my cock shaft with lightning speed. I increased my pace even further until my stamina was almost completely spent. My orgasm was imminent!

Just as I felt my orgasm hit, I buried my cock at full depth and held it there as I enjoyed the feeling of accomplishment. My cock pulsated continuously with every shot as I deposited my entire load inside this incredible woman.

When my orgasm was complete, I left my cock buried inside Stacy and we enjoyed a small kiss. Stacy's face was flush red and sweat was covering our bodies. I slowly slid my cock out of her well used cunt and moved my mouth to her tits. I softly sucked her stiff nipples into my mouth, alternating back and forth. I moved down her body and eventually reached her gorgeous vagina. The scent of sex filled my nose as I watched my semen slowly leaking out of her body and onto my bed.

I once again sucked her cunt into my mouth and the flavors of our juices mixed together was incredible. I pushed 2 fingers inside and Stacy begged me to stop, but I made her cum one more time.

I moved my body alongside her and threw my arm over her chest.

She looked over and smiled. We both started laughing but did not say a word. After a few minutes, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom where I started the water. I went back to the bedroom and grabbed onto Stacy's hand and led her off the bed and into my hot shower. We enjoyed the most passionate shower, cleaning each other's bodies and kissing until the hot water turned to cold.

This felt like the best day of my life and I didn't want it to stop. We dried each other off and went back into the bedroom. I gave Stacy a clean t-shirt from my dresser drawer which she put on. She sat in the chair in the corner of the room and watched as I stripped the wet sheets off my bed.

I sarcastically said, "You made a mess."

She jokingly said, "You're the perfect man. You have clean clothes, make the bed and certainly know how to please his woman."

I looked back and smiled, "So now you're my woman?"

"That remains to be seen, but I felt an intense connection with you."

I thought for a moment and said, "I think I can be that man that you haven't found in 48 years."

We crawled into a clean bed and hugged.

Stacy asked, "So, you think you'll be able to share me?"

"Sharing you with one of my friends is the biggest gift I can give both of you."

Stacy said, "Hopefully we'll find out next Saturday."

We looked each other in the eye and smiled. It wasn't long before we were both asleep.