Lovers' Rules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are the most considerate lover I've ever had, but what I really want is for you to do, slave, is take me doggy style and fuck the living daylights out of me, but I don't want you to come out of my pussy, ever!

"Umm, that's a bit of a difficult ask but here goes"

With that he rolled them onto the side making sure to stay connected to her and not fall off the sun bed and then rolled them again so that she was now lying stretched out on top of him. He thrust his hips up into her a few times and the pressure on both of them to come kept mounting

"Ohhhh Godddd that's so good but this is not what I asked for slave" she moaned and giggled into his mouth as they kissed voraciously.

"It's not the finished article yet, it's a bit like that game Twister you just have to get in some funny positions in order to win".

He then turned both of them through 90 degrees such that his body formed a bridge between the two sun-beds. By this time Marie was nearly crying with lust as mini orgasms continually ran through her petite frame.

"Oh fuck, hurry up; I need to come so bad" as she thrust he pussy onto his cock at every opportunity.

"Kneel up on my cock and then move your feet down onto the ground".

Fortunately she was still amazingly supple from regular workouts and managed the move but with a near calamity as the head of his cock almost slipped out. They giggled at the near miss and he then asked her to swivel around on his cock so that she was facing away from him which she accomplished with ease. The constant movement of cock in pussy was really getting to them now and Dan needed a breather to `stabilise his load' as the swivel had almost ripped his cock off in that tightly gripping pussy.

"Almost there" he said "turn back with me so we're back on one sun-bed and then lie back on top of me. We then roll back over so we're face down with you underneath"

In a few seconds she was again trapped under his large frame only this time feeling his huge cock taking her from behind. She whimpered with pleasure.

"DAN, HURRY UP I NEED TO COME SO BAD ON YOUR COCK it's driving me insane"

"Last and most difficult part, you need to force your arse off the sun-bed as I pull us up into the doggy position or we could lose contact".

They laughed together at the stupidity of it all but they had come this far and didn't want to lose it at the final move. He reached an arm under her belly and pushing with the other forced the pair of them onto their knees, they had done it, he let out a triumphant whoop and then started to piston his cock into her clasping pussy as she maniacally fucked back at him. He reached round her and grasped a breast in each hand running the nipples between thumb and forefinger feeling them swell and harden to his touch.

"Yesss" she hissed "squeeze my tits, my nipples are about to burst ... oh fuck, I can feel your cock going right into me it's like it's in my stomach, this is going to be the biggest ... come ... of ... my ... life ... it's ... been ... building ... for ... hours ... now ... OHHHH ... IT'S STARTING I CAN FEEL IT ... I'M GOING TO COME ON YOUR WONDERFUL COCK AGAIN" and the tremors washed over her in waves as he kept pounding into her and she kept thrusting her bum back at him.

Strangely Dan had lost the edge of his desire to come, perhaps due to the need to work out the positions but the sight of her glorious buttocks thrusting back at him as she came started to relight his fire and he increased his speed and depth of thrust which built her orgasmic cry to a crescendo. He looked down and could just make out the darker shadow of her arsehole against the pale skin of arse cheeks and he removed his right hand from her tit and licked the thumb and started to run it around the rim of her anus.

"What are you doing back there" she asked groggily as she started to recover from her overwhelming orgasm "it feels like you are touching my bum, no-one has ever touched me there before but it feels good. Please do it some more".

He moved his hand down her perineum to the lips of her pussy which were obscenely stretched by his massive cock. He gathered some of the copious amounts of pussy juice with his thumb and brought it back to her rosebud and rimmed her again.

"Yesss" she hissed "that's good". So he did it again only this time he stretched her arsehole with the tip of his thumb and continued to rotate and thrust lightly into her sphincter.

She froze for a second at the penetration but then recommenced her thrusts back onto his cock as another orgasm started to build. Soon the slight penetrations of his thumb were getting deeper and deeper and finally, in time with one of his savage cock thrusts into her pussy, he thrust it in through her anal ring which was now slick with her copious secretions and continued to thrust into her anus while he fucked her gloriously tight pussy. She wailed and started to come again;

"Ohhhhh .....fuck ... what have you done to my arse?" which was soon followed by another cry of delight "Your big cock is making ... Me ... Come again" she started to sob with the pleasure of it all and this was the trigger for Dan to finally erupt in a fountain of come in her cunt as he tried with each thrust to get deeper into the wonderful, gripping pussy. The feel of Dan spewing into the inside of her pussy was enough for Marie to start another series of min-orgasms which seemed to be accentuated by the thumb still inserted deeply into her anal ring which seemed to flex around the invading digit.

Dan and Marie both collapsed forward onto the sun-bed and she struggled to turn her face to his to kiss him for the magical fuck they had just shared. Slowly their breathing started to return to normal and Dan's cock finally shrank and oozed out of her pussy along with seemingly gallons of jism and pussy juice which had been bottled up since their first fuck in the woods.

"It was fun while it lasted but my cock is so sore from your tight pussy I'll never get it up again" he joked.

"You had better mister because you are my slave and are going to fuck me like that for the rest of my life, well your cock is, the rest of you can piss off" they laughed together at the silly banter and she squirmed around so she was facing him.

"Seriously, I know we have only just met but we seem to fit together both in bed and out of it and I don't want you to just dump me after a one night stand" she looked apprehensive as he looked down at her and waited for his reply.

"Actually", he started in a serious voice "there are two things wrong with that, firstly to be correct it was a two-stand night and secondly we've not actually seen if we fit together in a bed yet" he grinned and he gazed lovingly into her beautiful green eyes as she playfully smacked his arm "but you are pretty special yourself and if my cock has got to stay around I guess I will have to as well, just to make sure it doesn't get into any trouble". She smiled with relief.

"That's the right answer slave, you may kiss me now". He dropped his head to hers and proceeded to run butterfly kisses around her eyes, down her nose and finally on to her sensuous mouth for a kiss that seemed to last for ever.

When they broke away, she looked at him and asked "what were you doing to my bum at the end there; it felt fantastic? It hurt at first when you put whatever it was in to my arse but then the pain started to fade and it started to itch and burn in a pleasurable kind of way and I'm sure it made me come even harder."

He looked quizzically at her; "I used my thumb, have you never had any anal play before" she shook her head, "ah, a sheltered Irish girl" he continued "and definitely no anal sex then" again she shook her head, more emphatically this time. "I guess it will be down to me to take your anal cherry then, I can't wait" he grinned and watched a look of panic pass over her face.

"I won't be able to get your monster cock in my bum, it will rip me apart"

"With a lot of patience, consideration and lube anything is possible and I promise you will be screaming for more cock and not from pain when I'm buried balls deep in that fantastic arse of yours"

She didn't look convinced but said "I know we can get the lube and I'll bring the patience so you will have to bring the consideration" continuing to look at him for his reaction.

"I could never be inconsiderate to you, gorgeous Irish witch" and he leant forward to kiss her in a long lingering passionate kiss that left them both breathless.

She snuggled up to him, grinned and said "that was such the right answer!"

Shuffling sounds nearby made both of them lift their heads to look around and then Justine's voice from the shadows;

"Mum, come quickly you need to go to Ireland, Nana's been taken back into hospital."

To be continued...