Lovers to Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing at all to suggest that Hera had been among them the entire time, until the water at the center of the lake began to roil with bubbles.

The Agrashan's grand shape breached the surface in one smooth motion, a dark silhouette that sloughed off water in great streams that rippled over muscle as they fell back into the lake. As naked as she had been yesterday, the orange rays of sunset caught and gleamed off of rivulets of crystalline water dripping down her skin, hanging for seconds at a time from her nipples, the points of the spines on her shoulders, the trunk of her tail before falling. Her hair, disheveled and wet, clung to the handsome inclines of her features, somehow contriving to make her even more a picture than she had already been.

She stood there, in the deep water, a draconic lady of the lake easily able to reach the bottom, looking for all the world like some feral siren rising from the depths. Her tail sliced up behind her, throwing an arc of droplets in its wake.

Beside her, Emerald heard Chai squeak like a schoolgirl. She herself swallowed thickly, her eyes feeling terribly wide as she was unable to tear them away from Hera's well-built form.

'Damn do I hope it's a date...' Chai murmured to her girlfriend, as Hera took the shore in a few wide, forceful strides, actually leaving a trail in her wake.

'Ah, you came!' Running one hand through her hair, Hera dislodged yet more water from within those dark curls, her bicep a shining bulge that was, momentarily, the most distracting thing that had ever existed. Her tail snaked out over the earth as she approached, rising up to meet the tip of Chai's as it, too, reached out. Dragon customs were still a tad beyond Emerald sometimes, but it was clear to her that the bobbing, serpentine motions of their tails held some significance to the pair.

'You caught me bathing, but no matter.' Hera patted Emerald on the head as she passed, the gesture familiar and affectionate in equal measure. Her ass, rounded and taut, swayed with every step, the weight of the giantess causing reverberations that could be felt by anyone close to her.

'No matter at all...' Emerald stammered. Taking her girlfriend by the hand, she led the tea dragon inside after Hera, where a fire had been built up in the pit, its flickering light casting a warm glow onto Hera's broad form as, once again, she seated herself and proffered the length of her tail to her guests.

'Good to meet you, Chai.' Hera scented the tea dragon's pleasing perfume, fresh and herbal, sweet but not overbearingly so. It was good; the sort of dragon Chai was was not native to Hera's world. This was, in fact, the first tea dragon she had ever met: they seemed nice enough as a collective.

'Thank you for seeing us,' Chai smiled, her tail batting against Hera's. 'I'm glad my girlfriend made such a pleasant impression.'

'That she did.' Amusement on her face, Hera led her guests into the main chamber of her home, familiar to Emerald but for the ranks of cooking implements that had appeared seemingly from nowhere, arranged around a series of vegetables in varied states of preparation.

'I hope you're hungry, since I intend to be a hospitable little dragon, here,' Hera sat herself across from the pair, the flickering fire and beginnings of a meal between her and them. Without looking away from the smaller women she took hold of a gourd in one hand and cracked it in half with no great effort.

As one, Emerald and Chai swallowed.

'If you girls are that flustered already, you should see me handle a knife,' Hera grinned, her teeth glittering white. There was a knife there beside her, sized to Agrashan hands and therefore what someone human-sized might consider a short sword; Hera used it to peel the gourd in a couple of expert motions, bearing inner flesh of a color quite unlike the vegetables of the human world. Though both women intended to rebuff Hera's insinuation, both were equally thinking about that same knife going to work stripping Emerald of her clothes.

'Whatever do you mean?' Emerald asked, simply unable to keep her cheeks from burning up as she did so. Her hands had been folded in her lap prior, but when her body closed in defensively, they ended up hovering at her chest, as though Hera's prurient gaze might be obstructed. As though the obvious might be hidden.

'Come now.' There was no sense of entreaty to the words, no tone that suggested Hera felt the need to convince anyone present of anything. She was merely gearing up to state a inconvenient fact: 'You want me. Your girlfriend could be convinced of the same with ease.'

For a moment then, Hera's eyes flicked to Chai and, watching closely, she put her thumb to a rivulet of water still clinging to the valley between her breasts and flicked it away. The tea dragon watched it go, thirstily.

'If I need to do any convincing at all.' She arched an eyebrow. 'Let's not go into this with pretensions, shall we? You want me, I would be very much interested in having you both stay the night if you seem amenable enough over dinner. We would not be getting much sleep, but sometimes that is okay.'

Another gourd, this one thicker than before. With casual care, Hera placed it between her thighs, dropped the point of her knife into the top, and flexed. The shell cracked and fell away in pieces, the sound so loud that nobody could hear Emerald squeak like a shocked mouse.

'You are, of course, free to turn me down.' The Agrashan carefully pulled the remains of the vegetable upward, cupped in one half of the shattered shell. Its thickness was tantalizing, promising. 'I will not hold it against you at all when we decide where you shall live, but... why would you?'

In the silent and distant forest, with only the crackle of the fire and their own heavy breathing for company, neither woman could come up with an immediately compelling reason.

***

Hera cooked, every second that passed bringing with it a ratcheting up of the tension that had begun the moment she had come out of the lake. Her food was all vegetarian, seasoned with earthy scented spices from the surrounding forest, obvious skill and enticing results combining into more of a turn on than her nudity alone; expertise was hot, and Emerald and Chai were now surrounded by the products of Hera's expertise, everything hand crafted and wonderful, rustic but sophisticated.

Certainly beyond what either of them could make without magic or a considerable degree of practice.

They talked, stories of their former lives coming easily, strangely so for a place like the Domain: Hera, it seemed,had made her peace with the destruction of the Agrashan home world, speaking of her birthplace with fondness but not too much regret. Chai had been on Earth long enough to consider it her home, and Emerald had been human once; it still existed, though each had their own reasons for not returning to it.

'What sorts of magic can you do, little witch?' Hera had asked, leaning forward as Emerald described her past as a sorceress by inheritance.

'At the moment, not much,' Emerald fidgeted. 'As a human doing magic is something you really need to struggle for. As a... uh, sheep girl, I guess, it's way easier, though I still have to learn the form of it all. It's a strange feeling.'

'Stranger than suddenly finding yourself with sheep parts?' Hera chuckled.

'It's like... having to learn how to walk after years and years of being unable to.' Emerald took a moment to reply, giving the notion more thought than perhaps Hera had been expecting. 'I know all the steps because I've watched other people doing it forever. But now all of a sudden the parts that I used to struggle with come easier than I anticipate, I end up putting more effort in than I need to and overshooting. I've got these great legs but my brain keeps expecting the old ones that don't work so good.'

'You do have great legs,' Hera agreed, sliding one broad hand beneath one of Emerald's calves and lifting it up, as though to inspect it. Unable and deeply unwilling to pull away, the young witch made a little sound in her throat and jumped when Chai put her hands on her shoulders, giving her something to lean back against so that the Agrashan could take a better look. Her thumb ran affectionate circles over Emerald's skin.

All at once, the focus of their meeting seemed to shift out from under them. Chai touched her softly, encouragingly, and Hera held an idle fascination with the woman as she held her. Emerald's eyes flicked to the food, saw nothing on the fire, no risk of anything burning or going cold.

'Do you, um, have a bed back there?' Emerald felt very small next to Hera, practically her entire calf held within one Agrashan hand.

'No,' Hera shook her head, then gently stroked Emerald's toes up the tanned skin of her belly. 'But don't worry. I'm very soft...'

With not a word further, Hera reached in and picked Emerald up bodily, clutching her to her bosom. Confronted suddenly with an expanse of pillowy soft bust and already won over, the young witch defaulted instead to nuzzling in deeper, happy against the dragoness' chest. She could hear Hera's heartbeat, steady and sonorous, a sound that seemed to fill her entire body.

'You're pretty soft yourself, little one,' Hera murmured, running the tips of her fingers through the fluff atop Emerald's head. The young witch felt something inside her contract with pleasure, a little shivering thrum that made her curl up in a happy little ball. In Hera's arms it was hard not to feel small, but Emerald felt... diminutive, embraced and protected in a way that Villegarde witches rarely were.

She looked over Hera's shoulder as the Agrashan carried her through to another room, down at Chai, who followed along in their wake. Chai offered that same protective feeling, but not with the sort of all-encompassing physicality that Hera did. It was a different flavor of thing, solid and warm where Chai's was more flexible.

Hera's bedroom did not, in fact, contain a bed, though there were a number of private accoutrements that marked it as such regardless. It struck Emerald as strange, at first, that an armoire full of clothes sat against the far wall, its relative smallness compared to its surroundings somewhat eerie; eventually though, she realized that even the most solitary of individuals might eventually head to areas where it was impolite to arrive naked. Besides, she probably wanted to look pretty sometimes.

The need to eventually see Hera in a sun dress was overwhelming.

Agrashan hide was thick enough that bedding was not particularly required for them, but Hera did have some anyway, hand spun linens piled up in a corner and looking especially sumptuous to Emerald now. But her bearer only took her close by, not atop the pile itself; Hera seemed content enough to have the witch lay on top of her, rather than any simple blanket.

Her bedding wouldn't appreciate it enough.

Still blushing and shy, Emerald wriggled over onto her stomach, breast to breast with the dragoness as she seated herself in her habitual corner of the room, reclining enough to provide her charge ample, feminine bedding for herself. Chai, tottering behind them and looking nothing less than entirely jealous of her girlfriend's current position, set herself down on the blankets, tail curling around to her front.

Its tip, maned with fluffy white hair, slipped inexorably between her legs, discreet for now, but always with the promise of getting altogether harder to ignore.

'You like being cuddled up in there, don't you Emerald?' Hera smiled down into the valley of her cleavage, where the witch intently pressed her face into the pillowy expanses of Agrashan bust available to her. From Hera's perspective all that was visible was the sheep's hair and horns, a little puffball of brunette fluff that the larger woman ached to touch. She did, running gentle fingers through those soft locks.

'Mmm!' No words in response, just a noise to the affirmative and a nuzzling against every inch of Hera's touch she could get to. Emerald's eyes, purple and slotted, peeked out from beneath her hair, racing to meet Chai's first; even now what her partner felt mattered most.

Chai smiled to see them. There was a particular look in Emerald's eyes that she knew well, and always enjoyed to see it. A softening there, addled and a little defenseless, a version of her that did not often come out. Running her cheek along Hera's chest, Emerald followed the Agrashan's guiding touch, directing the smaller woman toward one of her nipples.

'I like it too, but I must say, Mama would like a little more...' Hera's voice was low and hot, her eyes fond and languid. Though so much larger than the charge atop her, she moved her with infinite care, sliding that fluffy head over, those soft and trembling lips where she wanted them to go. Like she had been made for it, Emerald's mouth fastened to the thick brown nub of Hera's nipple.

Inhaling sharply, the Agrashan rumbled with pleasure, her moan tectonic and vivid in its slow, languorous tones.

With a whimpering sound of surrender, Emerald gave herself entirely to the task in front of her, her tongue running a loving circle around the tip of Hera's nipple. She sucked, and the big dragoness shivered beneath her, buttocks flexing and thighs squeezing together. Her palm lay against Emerald's back, holding the smaller woman to her, urging her onward to continue worshiping her with a consistent, low pressure.

When the glittering blue nail at the tip of her thumb hooked into Emerald's shorts and pulled them down over her thighs, the sheep witch did not stop. She only pressed her hips back against the soft pad of the Agrashan's thumb, let it caress her between her legs, moaning into the plentiful teat in her mouth.

'That's it baby- oh fuck- let Mama take care of you too...' Hera panted, fingering her charge. She took to sex openly, with gusto, her pleasure bright and obvious and fascinating to see. Without ever looking away from the suckling sheep girl, she grabbed out at the tea dragon beside her, practically tossing her up onto her chest: 'Chai baby, what are you even doing? Get in here...'

With a whoop of surprise, Chai was transferred from the pile of bedding to Hera's other breast, the flip mildly disorienting but not as disorientating as suddenly finding oneself on top of a titty. Though her tail was smaller, the effect it had when Hera twined her own around Chai's furred appendage from tip to base was exactly what the Agrashan had expected: the tea dragon stiffened against her, the talons on her toes curling inward as her eyes widened and her pupils dilated.

All at once, Chai flopped down on top of Hera, little shivers of pleasure still twitching through her arms and legs. Dragon tailplay never failed.

'Y-yes, Mommy...' The scales on her chest, more striated and stiff than the rest of her hide, began to burn hot; it was a soft heat, a comforting one, more a nice blanket or cup of warm tea instead of an active stove. Breathing in the clean, earthy scent of Hera's body, Chai took her other nipple into her mouth, sliding the tip of her tongue along her broad areola, and was rewarded by a tug of tail upon tail, Hera squeezing and pulling until the little dragon was a panting, trembling mess on her chest. She drooled a little as she joined Emerald in suckling.

'That's it, such g-good girls...' Hera's voice rode the edge of control, her words twitching with every motion of the smaller women's tongues. Emerald ground her hips down against Agrashan fingers, Chai's tail tugging and slithering a pleasant rhythm against Hera's own, each move a thread of sensation running down to the base of their spines. She had one hand free, if only for a moment, and it drifted between her own thick thighs, along the familiar inclines of her wetness.

Hera laid a claw on her own clit, and strummed it like the string of a lyre. Her entire body convulsed with oversensitivity, back arching and muscles tensing. Though she bucked, neither of the women clinging to her breasts were thrown off, each limpet-like in their focus on Hera's pleasure. Gasping now, she began to fuck herself, looking from one woman to the other and back again.

Emerald looked up only occasionally, adoring, her eyes shining beneath the hood of her fringe, the majority of her attention on the work occurring in her mouth. Chai, all dragon, glared at Hera headlong, her pupils wide and slitted, reptilian. There was no challenge there, but an intentness that revealed the predatory instincts simmering below the surface. Her ass was raised, tail working, lips clasped tight to Hera's breast, but her eyes...

Her eyes held that draconic possessiveness that Hera loved, that sense of pinning her lover down with her gaze.

'Mmm, what cute little girls...' The words were aimless encouragement, the sort of thing said just to fill silence and to feel somewhat in control of a situation rapidly devolving into pure pleasure. Hera found herself knuckle deep in her dragon cunt, her nipples swollen and sensitive within twin attentive mouths. Nerves at the base of her spine exploded with bliss every time Chai tugged back at her tail. It was only a matter of time before she was going to cum, and when she did these two would experience a very different kind of Mama...

It was Emerald who came first, however, her sheepy new body apparently softer in sensitive places than she had anticipated; her thighs clenched to Hera's fingers, pushing back against the Agrashan's touch as far as she could without unfastening her mouth from the dragoness' breast. Her tail, small and fluffy, little more than a decoration for her ass, flicked from side to side as she came, lithe body quaking. Her teeth tightened to Hera's skin, not hard enough to hurt but certainly enough to capture her nipple, bringing it into range of her busily working tongue.

Hera herself followed shortly thereafter, flowing over the edge with ease under the triplicate assault. Her head tilted back, tail stretching as Chai gave one long, sustained pull, everything in her flexing hard. She threw her free arm over her own chest, holding both of her girls tight to her, pleading through the strength of her grip for neither of them to stop. When she came she growled, a deep and thrumming sound that echoed hard off of the stone walls that surrounded them; it filled the chamber, ringing Agrashan pleasure that encircled Emerald and Chai just as much as Hera's embrace.

'Ohh, goddess!' She moaned, gradually letting herself relax. With Emerald refusing to stop nursing, and Chai still grappling with her tail, it was a harder prospect than most. Stimulation kept coming, wave after wave, enough to leave Hera thrusting and panting, lost in lovemaking until, finally, the little women began to settle down themselves.

'So good for Mama...' Breathing heavily, Hera held her squirming charges to her chest, still stroking Chai's tail and bringing the occasional brushing stroke between Emerald's legs. She stretched, muscles coming down from the tension of orgasm, and used that brief moment of relaxation and motion to scoop Chai up in one hand, bringing the hot little dragon up toward her face.

'Don't think I forgot about you, little one...' Hera breathed, having lifted Chai bodily up to her mouth. She inhaled deeply, taking in the first other draconic scent she had smelled in a long time, reveling in those little differences between Chai and what she had known before. 'I bet you taste awful good...'

Hera's tongue was thick and rough, as befitting the rest of her. She flicked it against Chai's draconic clit, finding the sensitive bud with a practiced ease that made sense; she had one too, after all. Her eyes widened, the pleasure Chai found there driving her to wrap her white-and-green legs around Hera's neck.