Lovers to Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of course, she did taste awfully good. She was a tea dragon, after all; the herbal infusions her kind was named for ran through her juices in sweet, rich rivulets. Precisely the sort of thing someone might grow addicted to, which suited Chai just fine. There were a few cuties she would let take it from the source, Hera newly among them.

'Just hold on and let Mama take care of you,' Hera moaned, kissing the inside of Chai's thigh for a moment. 'I know you haven't cum yet, let's fix that...'

'W-whatever you want, Mommy!' The tea dragon was not about to disagree. She tilted her head back as Agrashan lips clasped to her labia, angled just enough to catch sight of Emerald sneaking between Hera's legs just the same. The little sheep witch was positively dwarfed by Hera's generous thighs, such that when she ducked her head and started licking, only the top of her hair poof remained visible.

Reaching up with one hand, the witch grabbed her girlfriend's tail, thumb playing along the tip. Even as busy as she was, Emerald continued to think of her partner's pleasure; a smile grew on Chai's snout, she surrendered herself to Hera's attentions. How was it that she had gotten so lucky?

A second pair of orgasms quickly followed the first two this room had hosted, one of them gushing the most perverse cup of tea into Hera's mouth. In her delighted eyes and active slurping, Chai knew it wouldn't be long at all before the Agrashan would be tilting her teapot again...

***

Not a one of the women left that bedroom without wobbling legs, each one of them sticky and panting. Even Hera, as well built as she was, came into her living chamber with a grin on her face, and a startling need to lean on the walls for support. Her tail and Chai's wrapped about Emerald's waist, linking together at the front.

'I'll still make you ladies dinner, of course,' Hera said, now not the only one standing naked in her living room. 'But for right now, I think it's time to clean off first.'

'This place doesn't have running water, does it?' Emerald tilted her head, still a little lust drunk.

'I believe the lady is inviting us to skinny dip, Em,' Chai nudged her girlfriend. 'Which, if that doesn't make us neighbors, I don't know what would.'

'You're right, of course,' Hera nodded. 'It would be very hard to refuse either of you while knowing where your tongues have been on me. You are welcome to live on my grounds. Our grounds, I should say.'

Alone in the woods together, the trio strode unconcerned for their nakedness into the darkening forest, walking toward the stillness of the lake that Hera had emerged from earlier in the day. For the first time in many months, the silence of the forest was broken by the sound of voices. First laughter, and splashing. Muted conversation. The lilt of flirtation, low and breathy.

And then, without bringing themselves to leave the water, moans of pleasure loud enough to send birds to wing in the nearby trees and, in Hera's case, shake the branches they perched on.