Love's A Slap In The Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chrissy, you like the ends of the bread, right? Extra crust for you?"

"Mommy, Uncle Trevor doesn't know how to make sammiches!" she yelled.

"Trevor," Gina teased, "what kind of mess are you making?"

"Chrissy said she wanted extra crust, so I was going to give her the ends of the loaf."

"Are you trying to cause a riot, big guy?" Julie smiled.

He saw the open jar of pickles and pulled one out.

"Needed help opening a jar, hm?" he asked before taking a bite. He saw Chrissy reaching up and he handed the rest to her with a smile.

"To be honest, we didn't want you to leave. You looked angry, so we thought our idiot husbands pressed you too hard," Gina answered. "Please don't go."

He sighed, "They did press me too hard. I don't understand why you guys are all on her side."

Julie laughed, "It's because you're perfect for each other and we're all rooting for you to finally get together. She really does love you."

"I don't need that kind of love. I wish everyone would just get off my case about it."

"Chrissy, why don't you go and get all the other kids for lunch."

After the child left the room, Gina added, "Trevor, she was a wreck over what happened. Forget the fact that you saved her life while risking yours, she loved you before that. We could all see it. Why can't you?"

"I love her so much, Gina. I was convinced she would feel the same way, but she laughed at me."

He sat on the bench seat and put his head in his hands. "Why would she do that to me?"

"Honey, she didn't mean to do it," Julie said as she sat next to him and put her arm around his shoulder. "You took her by surprise, don't you see?"

Gina added, "Trevor, we all love you and want the best for you. We would never hurt you or put you in a position where you could be hurt."

"Go to her, man. Go to her and give her the chance to make you happy," Julie said as she rubbed his back.

"You don't have to go to her," Kate said as she walked into the kitchen with Sandy. "I'm not going to push you anymore."

Trevor looked up at her with questioning eyes.

"Trevor, I'm sorry for hurting you, but we were all friends before I screwed everything up. Let's just be friends again, please?"

He stood, and for a brief moment all the women in the room thought he was going to hug her, profess his undying love for her, and have a perfect Hallmark movie ending kiss.

He shocked them when he said, "Okay," and walked out of the cabin.

They were left stunned as Kate cried.

*****

Trevor stood before one of the fallen trees moved off the cart path and thought he could salvage some pieces from it and make some signs around the property.

He wasn't a wood worker by any stretch of his imagination, so it was in reality just busy work to keep him away from the others.

As his chainsaw sliced through the wood, he thought about how glad he was Kate would stop pursuing him. He wished she never ruined their chance to be together, but he could live with being her friend if it had to be.

Later, after the sun had set, Trevor saw the group of kids walking down the cart path.

"Bye, Uncle Trevor," they said in unison.

"Where are you going, squirts?" He asked.

"Momma says it's time to go. We're going to pizza for dinner."

"You're going to pizza?" he teased. "Sounds yummy."

"It is," little Chrissy agreed, and accepted the hug and tickles from her Uncle.

After declining the invitation from Gina and Julie to go to dinner with them, he made his goodbyes to the rest of the group.

Sandy kissed his cheek and said, "No matter what, I love you brother."

"Love you too, Sis."

He gave them a final wave as he watched the cars leave the parking lot. He let out a sigh when he saw his was the last car, and wave of loneliness hit him like a punch in the gut.

He carried his tools to the shed, made sure everything was locked up, and headed inside for a much-needed beer.

When he popped the top to his Spotted Cow, he heard, "Got another one of those?"

He almost dropped the bottle when he jumped in surprise at the sound of Kate's voice.

"I thought I was alone," he said as he handed her the beer.

"I'm staying to wash the curtains and the bed sheets for you."

"I'm surprised that wasn't done when earlier. They were working pretty hard in here."

"Oh, they've been running loads all day in all the cabins. They started with towels and linens. There're a couple of loads left, and I didn't feel up to going to dinner with them. Sandy will pick me up in the morning. Sorry, I guess I should have asked you, but the others said it wasn't a problem."

"It's not a problem," he lied. He didn't want to be alone, yet he didn't want to spend his quiet night on the lake with her.

"You're being polite. I promise, I'll stay out of your hair if you're staying."

"Fine," he said. "I'm going to go out to the firepit. They re-stocked the fridge, so help yourself to whatever you want to make for dinner."

She watched him walk out the back door and pursed her lips, before going back to the laundry she was folding.

Trevor lit a fire and sat on the folding chair he set up. He loved quiet evenings on the lake, and the view of the stars was beyond anything he could see in the city where he lived.

He smiled as he realized he'd spent a half hour not thinking about Kate for the first time in weeks. Maybe being just friends with her would give him back his piece of mind.

His solitude was broken when Kate brought a plate of food and a beer to him.

"Thanks," he said, salivating when he saw she made mac and cheese with mushrooms. It was one of his favorite dishes and she made it frequently for parties.

"I know you love it. I figured it would be a welcome comfort meal, as well as a simple way of showing you we're good from my side."

He sighed and took a bite, which made him moan.

"Wow! Something's different. What did you add?"

"Nutmeg. I saw it on a Food Network show and loved the idea. It's the first time I've tried it. You really like it?"

"I do. It's great."

She smiled at his praise, "Thanks, I'll leave you to have your dinner in peace."

"You don't have to do that. You can join me if you want."

"No, I don't want to disturb you."

"Kate. Bring your dinner out. I'll get you a chair."

She smiled as she walked into the house. When she made her plate, she exhaled a deep breath. She was glad he was open to sitting with her for dinner. She thought being friends again was possible and their relationship could be back to the way it was before.

She walked out with a cooler bag of beers slung over her shoulder and a large platter of mac and cheese to share with Trevor.

"Wow! You're really hungry." He teased.

"Nope. I brought some more for you. I know you always like seconds of my mac and cheese."

He accepted the large scoop she put onto his plate.

"There's more beer in the cooler bag too."

"Thanks. Thanks for all the work you did here today too."

"You're welcome. I had to help; you know I feel responsible for everything."

"You didn't start the fire, Kate."

"No, I guess I'm being silly. I don't know."

"You are being silly, but that's one of the things, never mind."

"What?" she asked.

He sighed, frustrated that he slipped up. He blamed the beers.

He shrugged, "That's one of the things I loved about you. You hurt when others hurt. You try to make everything right when it's wrong. I don't know how to explain it."

She scooped a bite of the mac and cheese and some of it fell off her fork and onto her cleavage.

"Shoot!" she shrieked.

Trevor laughed as he watched her scoop it up with her finger. She'd forgotten to bring out napkins.

"Go ahead, you know you want to," he teased.

She looked at him, smiled, and licked her finger clean. She giggled when she set her plate down and excused herself to get cleaned up.

He couldn't take his eyes off the spot of cheese left in the middle of her skin, just above where her tank top began to cover her large breasts.

"You're staring," she teased.

He looked away and said, "Sorry."

"Don't be. I don't mind."

She rushed off before he could respond, leaving him shaking his head. He wondered if he should stop drinking. He was feeling more than buzzed and worried about keeping his self-control.

*****

"Sorry, I got a call while I was inside," she said as she sat in her chair next to Trevor. "Hey! You ate some of my dinner."

"Well, you were gone so long, I got hungrier and didn't even spill any on my chest."

She smiled, "I'm going to start adding nutmeg to everything if that's the reaction I'm going to get."

"Who's bugging you at this time of night?" he asked, conversationally.

"Sandy. She wanted to make sure I was still okay. She was worried she'd have to come pick me up."

He nodded in understanding. With the way things had been going, Sandy was correct in worrying there was a chance he didn't want her to stay.

"I'm not an ogre. If I had that much of a problem, I'd have left."

"But it's your cabin, not mine."

"Kate, I knew you didn't drive since my car was the last one here. You wouldn't have been kicked out and there are other cabins."

"Thanks," she answered with a meek smile.

"Ready for another?" he asked as he pulled a beer out of the cooler and popped the top.

"I'm not driving, so I might as well. Thank you."

He nodded and handed her the delicious craft beer from Wisconsin.

"I remember when I first met you, you refused to drink," she said as she stargazed.

"I was just a kid. I thought I had to work hard at school and keep any fun to a minimum. I guess after we finished the app, I loosened up a bit."

The game app made him and his friends millionaires in a short time. There was talk of not finishing school and them all trying to be game developers, but they knew how difficult the business was. They realized they might be one and done and never have another hit game. So, they stayed in school. Ultimately, they didn't try to make another game together.

"I always wished I was as smart as you and your friends. You all had it so together."

"Yeah, maybe? But we all wanted to be like you and Sandy. You were the popular ones."

"People think they want to be the popular ones in school. They don't realize it's all a show. Wear the right clothes, date the right people, have the right friends; it's exhausting. You had friends. Good friends that you're still tight with to this day. That's what everyone should want.

"I was lucky and found Sandy in school. All of my high school friends moved on to different parts, and I'm sure the only reason we stayed in touch is social media. If it weren't for that, I'd bet I wouldn't have any clue what they're up to."

"Well, I'm going to head in for bed. Good night, Kate."

"I'm going to enjoy the stars for a bit longer, then I'll take care of the fire. Good night, Trevor."

He nodded and headed back to the house.

Kate sighed as she took in the sight of the stars. "You better know what you're talking about, girls," she sighed.

She turned and looked at the cabin in the distance. She saw his bedroom light go on and knew that in minutes, he'd start the shower. He never liked to sleep smelling like sweat and smoke.

She poured water on the remnants of the flames and walked towards what could be the biggest mistake of her life.

Trevor started the shower and took off his clothes. He leaned back against the vanity while the water warmed. He was lost in thought about how Kate was acting. He wondered what her real reason for staying was. Could it have been a test to see if they could be friends? Could it really have been that she wanted to do a couple of loads of laundry? He doubted either simple answer was correct.

He noticed the steam filling the small room and stepped into the hot water. He heard a creaking sound as he massaged the shampoo into his hair but shook it off as just the wind, until he heard a squeak, like the sound of the door hinges.

"Kate? Is everything all right?" he called out.

She didn't answer as she slipped out of her clothes and took one last deep breath.

"Kate?" he said once more before the door slid open and the cool air disrupted the heat of the shower.

His eyes were closed due to the shampoo falling down his face. He didn't see the beauty of her naked form as she stepped into the shower.

"Don't speak," she whispered as she pulled his head down to her hungry lips.

His hands dropped and found her waist as they kissed. He threw his head back into the spray so he could open his eyes.

"Kate, my God!" he whispered breathlessly as he first saw her nude body.

He heard the trembling in her voice when she said, "Please don't reject me, Trevor."

He cupped her cheek and stared into her eyes, "Have I been a fool?"

"I think we both were. All I know is, I love you and I'm not letting you leave this shower until you've washed me completely."

"With pleasure," he leaned forward and kissed her once more.

As their tongues twirled, he turned her into the spray of the water and reached for the shampoo. She moaned when his strong fingers rubbed her scalp in a sensuous massage.

"Mm, that's nice" she sighed as he worked his magic.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," he teased before grabbing the liquid soap. "I'm sorry, but you're going to smell like a man."

"I love the way you smell. I always have."

He kissed her as he rubbed the soap in his hands, then pulled her into his body as he rubbed the soap onto her back.

As he lowered his hands, he lowered his face, kissing down her body, teasing her by briefly licking her nipple, then circling her belly button with his tongue before turning her body.

When he had her heart-shaped ass in front of his face, he kissed each cheek making her giggle.

He didn't wash her as much as he massaged her, spreading her cheeks apart before rubbing his fingers along her most personal of areas.

He felt the warmness of her pussy as he slid down her crack, washing yet teasing her to the point of madness.

"Trevor, I need you so badly."

"Not yet, my dear."

He turned her again and added more soap to his hands.

Her trimmed mons beckoned to him, and he kissed her as he washed each leg, teasing her more by not extending his tongue the mere inches away he was from her clit.

"Trevor," she begged.

He stood and cupped her sex as he kissed her. He maneuvered her folds and slid a finger into her tunnel, making her gasp into his mouth, "Yes, baby, yes."

He continued to move his hand up her body, driving her to farther to the brink, before gently pinching her nipple as he massaged her breast.

"Oh, God! More, baby, more."

He smiled as he quickly spun her around, and she shrieked, "Trevor!"

He pulled her into him with his hands firmly grabbing her breasts. His hard cock filling the empty space between her legs.

"I feel you, baby," she sighed as she laid her head back against his shoulder. "Please, give it to me. Don't tease me anymore."

He pulled his hips back, and his spongy head lifted to find the entrance to her body. It was all he could do to resist penetrating her pulsing pussy.

"I'm not clean yet," he smirked as he backed away from her.

She pushed him against the wall of the shower and kissed him with all the passion she had. She was determined not to go a moment longer without him inside of her.

"Nuh, uh," he chided when she lifted her leg to take him in. "I'm a dirty boy."

"Fine," she smiled. She grabbed the soap and poured it down her breasts. The bottle hit the floor and she pulled him into her, rubbing her body along his, washing him as her breasts rubbed against him.

He laughed, and said, "Are you sure you can get all the nooks and crannies doing it that way?"

"Let's find out," she smiled as she turned him and sat him on the bench along the back of the shower.

Kate smiled as she pressed her breasts together around his long, thick shaft and lathered him.

"Oh, that's not fair at all," he taunted.

"All's fair in love and war," she said as she poured more soap onto her breasts.

"I can't believe how good that feels," he smiled as she rubbed her breast around his heavy balls.

"Feels good for me too, Trevor, my love."

She brought her hands up and massaged his balls and stroked his shaft, eliciting an, "Oh, shit!" from her new lover.

"Kate, if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum."

"We can't have that, baby. I want your first explosion to be deep inside me."

She made sure to wash the rest of his body and eliminate the smoke smell, then they made out under the hot water while holding each other tightly.

"Come on, honey," he said. "Let's dry off and go to bed."

He led her by the hand, and she felt as if she were on cloud nine. She never imagined her plan would work, let alone work so well. She felt his love for her in every action and reaction.

"I have to taste you, Kate. I've wanted to have you like this for so long."

"I know, baby. Show me what you can do."

He put her thighs on his shoulders and licked her pink folds.

"Oh, God! Lick my clit, baby. Make me cum."

His tongue circled her small yet firm button, making her tremble.

"Yeah," she whispered.

The flicking of his tongue shot waves of pleasure through her body, and when he pushed his middle finger inside of her, her entire body trembled from her long-awaited orgasm.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed. "Yeah, Trevor. Fuck me, baby. Do it now!"

He almost chuckled at her command but slid up and pulled her into him. "Shit!" she moaned as he pushed his thick cock into her tight tunnel.

Her walls squeezed him, and it felt to him as if she were trying to push him out as he thrust into her.

"Harder, baby. Make me yours forever."

"I love you, Kate," he said before rising up and pounding down into her.

"Fuck yes, just like that. You won't break me."

He looked into her closed eyes, and they quickly opened, "Oh, Trevor! I love you too."

He thrust into her and lowered his head to kiss her.

"Oh, God! You feel so fucking good," she shouted making him smile in pride.

He wrapped his arms under her legs and pushed her thigh back to her chest.

"Jesus!" she screamed as he hit new depths she'd never felt before. "Slow now baby. Push it all the way in."

He grinded his pelvis on her clit while circling his hips.

"You're so tight, baby. I not gonna last much longer."

"Go ahead, and let it go. I want to feel every drop."

He slammed into her again, making her whimper. He lasted longer than he thought as she came on his cock once more.

"Oh, Kate," he sighed as he released his thick load against her inner walls.

He let her legs down and fell onto her chest. She grabbed his butt, pulling him closer to her to keep him inside her as long as possible.

"I'm sorry, I was such an idiot, Kate. Forgive me?"

She laughed and slapped his tight butt, "There's nothing to forgive, but I have one condition."

"What's that?" he asked as he kissed the tip of her nose and rolled to the side.

"Never stop loving me."

"Your wish is my command."

*****

"You finally did it?" Sandy teased as she walked into the cabin and saw Trevor and Kate cuddled on the couch, drinking their morning coffee. "You finally got your head out of your ass."

"Whatever," he groaned while Kate nodded smiling.

"Thank God. I better be your maid of honor."

Kate smiled and Trevor kissed her cheek.

Six months later, they were married at the lake in a casual ceremony where everyone ate hot dogs and hamburgers and swam in the lake. Kate held her new husband's hand as they watched their family and friends celebrating.

"What are you feeling, Trevor?" she asked.

He kissed her cheek, and said, "Honestly, I'm watching the kids and can't wait to have a few of our own."

She squeezed into him and put her hand around his waist.