Love's A Slap In The Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to wait until later to give you your wedding gift, but go up to your bathroom and open the top drawer on the right."

"What's in there?"

"Just go," she ordered with a kiss and patted his butt as he walked away.

She walked up to Sandy and said, "He's about to find out."

"I thought you were waiting for later?"

She shook her head, "He's watching the kids and..."

"Yeah!" Trevor's loud yell got everyone's attention.

Everyone turned towards the house to see what the scream was about.

Kate and Sandy smiled, and Trevor burst through the back door.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" he screamed and ran to Kate.

He picked her up and spun her around.

"How far along are you?" he asked before everyone circled them to congratulate the happy couple.

"Three months. I had to have the dress let out a bit. I guess you couldn't notice."

"I love you so much, Kate."

"I love you more."

He rubbed her satin-covered stomach as his father patted him on the back. Kate saw Trevor's mother watching from a distance and frowned.

She waved her over and when Carol sheepishly neared her son, Trevor turned and hugged her. A moment later, Trevor's father joined the group hug.

Sandy looked on and whispered to Kate, "They'll be fine."

Kate took her hand, and said, "I hope so. I really do."