Loves Cruel Sting

Story Info
Unique side effects from life saving experimental medicine.
4.3k words
4.53
11.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny sighed as he swiped his badge to clock in, relieving Charles the night shift guard with a lazy salute. Charles was a good older guy, probably mid 50s, gray around the temples, but muscular in the way a guy who fought time with both fists would be. They didn't see eye to eye on much, or have many shared interests besides the local hockey team the Ice Dragons, so unless there was a game the previous night, their exchanges were usually silent.

He examined the shift notes, and as usual it was just a record of patrols. No incidents. He could flip through three months of the logbook and it would look identical. Only the fourth month would register some moose hunters coming close enough to the perimeter fence to even bother to note. He tossed the book back on the desk and hit the button to buzz Charles out before walking back to the breakroom fridge and tossing his lunch inside. One of the scientists who worked at the facility, Briana, sat at the table munching some form of chip and playing on a handheld game.

"What's the word of the day Brie?" he asked casually, turning on the kettle to brew himself some green tea. Brianna was a beautiful native woman with curves for days. From what Danny could tell, she detested her own beauty and downplayed it as much as possible, which still left her as the most beautiful woman for a few hundred miles. She was the only local FutureProof employed at the facility, everyone else himself included was a transplant from much further south.

"Well, I'm still waiting on the synthesizer to finish that hormone cocktail for project Methuselah. Brandon is still toying with the mixture on whatever they've got him working on. Oh, and Team B got reprimanded for whatever they were doing with that comatose guy they've been testing with for the last month." She said in a hushed gossipy tone. Team B is what they called Chi Hu and Dow, the two staff of mysterious Asian origins whom they had identified as speaking Mandarin-Chinese, Tagalog, and Korean in a bizarre mish mash.

"The hell were they doing? Fucking it? I thought they were just working on gut bacteria?" He mumbled, packing his small green silicone tea infuser that looked like a brontosaurus with his favorite blend and then dousing it with boiling water. Brianna didn't say anything, but loudly crunched a chip as though it were punctuation. Danny took her meaning and cringed. "Well I didn't get a call about them leaving so they must be still on site. Did they at least take their toy away?" He asked, searching the cabinets for honey. Brianna cocked an eyebrow at him, another gesture that spoke volumes. "Jesus man I hope they end up finding the cure for world hunger and John Doe gets a statue made of him for putting up with their shit." He laughed. Brianna chuckled and stood, tossing her chips package in the trash and strolling to the exit.

"Hey I need that new Synthesizer Medium tank loaded in this afternoon and Perry's been AWOL since Tuesday beyond showing up to yell at B. You care to lift it in for me? Brandon doesn't have the muscle." She asked casually. Danny gave a thumbs up before picking up his mug and following her out of the room and turning back to his desk.

FutureProof had hired Danny as a favor to his friend and mentor. Tim had taken Danny under his wing working towboats on the Mississippi fifteen years prior when 15yr old 6 '5 Danny had convinced a captain he was 18 in order to skip town on an abusive foster family, and had become like a father to him. Danny had saved Tim's life twice at great cost to himself, and when Tim somehow managed to parlay a couple of computer certs into a position at FutureProof, he'd decided to pay back the favor. The research station he currently guarded was extremely remote, isolated on an Alaskan island with a year round population of less than 500, but the pay was insane, and the company provided everything from lodging and transport to per diem and onsite medical with Perry the site manager being a licensed MD.

He sat at a desk, sipped his tea for 12 hrs a day, seven days a week, for three months, then he got a month off with full pay. The company provided a personal assistant to all staff named Nicole. She handled any and all errands the staff needed since they were considered essential and couldn't really take days off unless ill. Sure it killed his social life, but the only bar on the island was mostly locals who looked at him like an outsider even after a year on the island. It was mostly a boring job, he'd recently picked up the Discworld series, and had a GameBoy in his desk for when he got tired of reading. Sweeps of the perimeter and labs every 3 hours. Same thing every day. But he was paid well for the boredom, and had plans of retirement before he turned thirty at his current salary.

The day was shaping up to be a relatively tame one when the phone rang. While not unheard of it was unusual for the facility to get a call on its singular landline. "Thank you for calling Dranith Holdings, how can I direct your call?" he answered in a cheery voice. The cover name for the facility was that of a cargo logistics company, and as far as anyone on the island was concerned that's what they were.

"Authorization Zulu Echo Charlie Kilo Romeo Zero Mike. Security officer Richards this is head of security for FutureProof Mike Latorus, we are activating a code one alert for your facility. I need you to get all your staff out of the facility and transport them to town immediately. We have reason to believe..." Danny never heard the last part of his sentence. It's hard to tell if the line went dead or the explosion hit first, not that it really mattered. One moment he was on the phone with his boss the next he was thrown to the floor and his eardrums were doubtlessly shattered. He stumbled to his feet and managed to pull the fire alarm, before rushing back to the labs to make sure.everyone got out. As he hit the first security door and jammed his override key into the lock, a second explosion slammed him from the right hand side, and the world went dark.

One Week Later

Danny awoke with a start, partially because he couldn't see, but mostly due to the burning sensation over most of his body. He tried to move but found himself wrapped in something that all but paralyzed him. He heard a beeping going haywire somewhere, but couldn't see anything. He tried to reach for his eyes but again whatever he'd been wrapped in was oppressive.

"Danny Boy Settle" Tim's voice barked, bringing with it all the comfort of knowing he wasn't dead or pinned somewhere. Danny couldn't tell where Tim was in relation to him but he was close, and that meant Danny was safe. "Don't panic, son you're just wrapped in gauze. Even with FP's fancy medicine the burns you got required some healing. I'll have the nurse uncover your eyes in a minute alright? But you gotta try to lie still for now." Danny tried to respond but found his mouth full of more cotton than anytime he'd smoked weed in the past. He tried to beg for water but only managed a moan. He felt a straw press to his lips and greedily slurped every drop of the offered beverage. "You remember what happened at all?" Tim asked. Danny let the straw slip from his lips for a moment and tried again to speak.

"'splosion. Tried to get everyone out and then second one happened. Everyone make it out?" He managed. Tim sighed and there was the sound of a chair shifting.

"You saved them. Even got a little of the research data. Seems as though Perry Downing was stealing the research done on sight and selling it. When he was caught he tried to blow the site to increase his value and destroy evidence. We thought he might try to shoot the place up, that's why we called...never thought he'd go this far." He mumbled. Someone began to cut the bandages off Danny's eyes and the light stung as it hit his retinas, causing him to flinch and invoke the smothering grip of the bandages once more.

"Oops, sorry hun. Your eyes are probably a little sensitive. Should've warned you to close em first" A sweet southern drawl in a crisp high voice apologized. Danny opened his eyes to see a beautiful blond nurse clipping off the rest of his bandages. He couldn't make out all the finer details of her features but he was confident she was probably one of the most girl-next-door beautiful women he'd ever seen.

"No need...'s all good" He coughed, trying to sound smooth but only managing to make himself sound weak. The nurse finished removing the bandages around his face and nodded with a smile. She pulled out a phone and snapped a photo of him much to his surprise.

"Just as Dr. Akeeshow suspected. The injection of Methusalah combined with our deluxe recovery package has done more than any skin graft could've. The doctors will be researching this for a while, but she's been houndin me for a picture since she went home. She'll be glad to know her rescuer survived, and that her mad science worked." The blond smiled, before grabbing a pitcher and refilling his water. "You can call me Tess, I'm not a nurse but I might as well be. Call button is on the remote by your hand, if you need anything tell the orderly to call me." She smirked, before leaving the room. Danny lay briefly in stunned silence before Tim spoke up and broke his confusion.

"Dr. Akeeshow was working on some kind of cell regeneration formula. Basically make you functionally immortal with a few treatments, never age past your prime. FutureProof already has a deluxe recovery package they offer to the ultra wealthy and elite, heal you from just about any wound. Since you not only saved some of their top biochemists and engineers, but thought to grab the harddrives on your way out the door despite literally being on fire, the higher ups rewarded your loyalty with a dose of both. How's it feel to be the first known human who'll never die of old age?" He asked casually, looking Danny up and down with a smirk. Danny snorted and took stock of himself for a moment.

"Like I've got a tube jammed up my cock, I'm wearing an adult diaper, and I can't feel my right foot." He snarked, trying to raise himself in bed and utterly failing. Tim rose to his feet and helped Danny to sit up somewhat in bed so he could look around his swanky private hospital room.

"Relax, you'll be out of here and in fighting shape in no time. The foot was a wash, but they've already got you a killer prosthetic. You've got the best care money can buy, quite literally, and I saw the look that hot little number of a nurse gave your pecker when she put the cath in. Play your cards right, you might get a little private therapy." He laughed. His face turned serious for a moment and he pulled out a piece of paper and set it on the table next to Danny. "I need your permission to sign this though. I'm your power of attorney but I didn't wanna take the choice away from you. They're offering you your full treatment and physio as well as health coverage for the rest of your life, and an eight million dollar retirement package including keeping the house on Kodama Island. All you gotta do is sign an NDA, waive your right to contest damages, and agree for your DNA to be used for study. No duplication, I demanded that, but they're gonna dissect the shit out of that foot." He snorted. Danny chuckled as well and nodded.

"Better retirement than I ever thought I'd get if I'm honest. I mean...If I really get to live forever I think I'm gonna have to start investing." Tim chuckled a little as he signed his name and authorized the deal "You really think the hot nurse wants anything to do with a cripple?" He asked casually, trying to wiggle his toes to no avail.

Several hours later

Danny was laying back trying not to be embarrassed as the beautiful blond woman whom he now noticed had tattoos and fangs cut off his bandages. She'd cleared his torso already and was moving up from his feet to his waist. He had asked to be taken out of his diaper for the occasion so he could truly stand up and enjoy his life. As the last of his bandages were cut free the nurse's hand brushed the inside of his thigh and she jumped slightly. Watching her recoil but look at his groin with a mixture of shock and curiosity caused his cock to stiffen slightly "I think something bit me" She retorted playfully. Danny couldn't help but blush. He was no shrinking violet, but her adorable drawl and dimples combined with his embarrassing predicament had him fit to be tied. "I gotta check your legs over real quick and make sure that nothing sharp was left from the cast cus I definitely felt something poke me."

She offered, slowly running her hands up and down over his thighs. The effect was instantaneous as his cock rose to full hardness, seemingly longer and thicker than before whatever they had done to him. Money really was the best medicine he guessed. The nurse for her part was doing her best to pretend he wasn't pitching an admittedly impressive tent and instead ran her hands down the side of his thighs and checked the bed. Danny attempted to raise his body to allow her better access to search, but as he did his cock bounced out of his boxers and bobbed free in open air. There was a moment of awkward silence before Danny moved to place himself back in his shorts, but as he touched his cock, a translucent purple fluid shot from the head and blasted the nurse right in the face.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry I didn't mean to...I mean...I don't know what that was I'm so sorry are you okay?" Danny apologized. The nurse for her part seemed momentarily shocked, but then just kinda stood there, not moving, her mouth hanging open in kind of a daze. "Tess, you okay?" He asked, confused at her lack of movement.

"Uh-huh" Tess offered, still staring into the mid distance. Danny was somewhat dumbfounded, watching as the beautiful young woman stood there in a sort of stoned trance, staring at the wall with what he could only assume was his precum on her face.

"You wanna...clean your face off or something? Here, I got a towel on the nightstand" He said, offering her a cloth they'd left for him. Tess accepted and wiped her face, turning to stare at him, but didn't make any more moves. "Shit did I like...did the drugs affect my cum or something?" He asked nervously, more to himself than her.

"More likely it's a venom of some kind. Thinking back Dr. Akeeshow warned to look out for you to develop a venom of some kind...we just thought it would be in your spit. I'm guessing the prick I felt was a cynidocite...like a jellyfish uses. That's why my hand felt kinda numb. Guessing a load of them straight to the face had more of an effect" She mumbled, sounding mostly distracted. Danny analyzed her for a moment, she seemed to still be herself, but she was acting like someone in a zombie movie.

"Okay so...are you okay? What are you feeling? Do I need to call for help? Tell me what you're thinking, "he asked. Tess still didn't react, she just kinda nodded or shook her head in time with the questions.

"I suspect I'm fine. A dose of venom that large would've likely killed me if it had been designed to. This seems to have...done something psychoactive. My mind is here but...it feels like...marshmallow. Sticky...and when you talk it shapes and hardens...but when I try to think it just turns to mush again. I wouldn't call anyone if I were you...this is a strange and powerful ability...I would abuse the hell out of this...and if you allow me to I'll likely dissect you to figure out how to replicate it." She muttered, looking him over like a specimen. A chill ran up Danny's spine. Her words were still drizzled with sweetness and flowed like Molasses but there was an edge to them. He sensed his nurse might not be the sweet southern Belle she seemed.

"What should I do then? If you were me, what would you say my best shot of getting out of here in one piece was?" He asked, pulling back his boxers to examine his newly venomous viper. He noted that even the scar from the massive laceration he took saving Jimmy's life the second time had been healed by his employer's magic serum.

"Firstly I would take full control of me...I suspect if you try some basic psychological programming while I'm in this state you could fully enslave me...I..." she seemed to falter for a moment and be fighting her haze. "More venom may be required...please....tell my momma I'm sorry...make me enjoy it. Make it so I can't plot against you!" She seemed to be shaking it off fully for a moment and Danny began to panic. He reached out to grab her in case she decided to run and the minute his hand made contact she flinched, then went slack again. "After that I'd keep quiet and try to avoid touching anyone until you gain control of your abilities if there's any control to be gained. You're due for discharge in two days and with me under your control, I can run interference to keep most doctors from touching you" she muttered. Danny nodded and released her wrist. He looked her over for a moment. Her lithe petite frame wasn't usually what he went for, but her big beautiful green eyes and adorable approachable beauty was magnetic.

"Tess...I don't like to hurt good people. If you tell me you're a good person...I'll let you go right now. Make you forget if I can and then we'll pretend this never happened. Are you a good person?" He asked, gently stroking her arm. She bristled like a happy cat at his touch, but her face remained placid.

"If you were smart you'd kill me. I'm devious, cunning, and cruel. I use my cute face to manipulate and destroy men like you for my own amusement....but with your power I suspect you can subjugate me to a degree I'd turn all that to your advantage...if you don't you should go with killing me. Because if I find out what happened here I'll hunt you down and vivisect you as painfully as possible as reprisal" she answered. Once again her sorghum sweet drawl and adorable soprano voice almost made the haunting threats cute...almost. Danny decided then that he had to do what he had to do.

"Close the door, what's the most effective way to do this? In your professional opinion?" He asked moving the trash can full of bandages away from the bed and pushing his table to the side. Unbidden after closing and locking the door Tess went over and covered the room phone with a sheet.

"It only has video not audio so all it knows is I touched your cock and we started talking.. As for how to brainwash me into your co-conspirator and ride or die? Your cock seems to have the most venom but your entire body is coated in cnidocytes, so missionary sex seems appropriate. My daddy was the most important person in the world to me...my reason for living. When he died it left a hole in my heart I've filled with cruelty ever since. If I were you I'd put myself squarely in that hole and let my mind do the rest. Maybe make it so I enjoy my brainwashing and don't wanna escape, and don't ever think about hurting you or undoing it." He nodded and grabbed her, kissing her plump pink lips before tossing her onto the bed and yanking down her scrubs. His cock was still hard from before though it had somewhat wilted at all the talk of dissection.

"Get wet for me" He ordered, climbing on top of her and positioning his member at her entrance before tearing open her scrub top and bra and exposing her beautiful tattooed breasts. They weren't more than large Bs but they sat high and proud on her chest, capped with large firm nipples that he immediately captured in his mouth. When he felt her begin to grow slick against his cock he thrust forward and penetrated her, causing her to gasp and grab him. He felt the cnidocytes fire this time, and could almost control it as her body conformed to him.

After a moment she went totally still and it felt more like fucking a sex doll than a partner. "Tess, I want you to think of all the loyalty and love you felt for your old man...that deep longing for his approval...for his gaze to fall upon you with pride. How you'd die just to hear him say he loved you. To hear him say he's proud of the person you've become. The way you'd defend him to anyone, and never go against his word. All the love in that relationship and the longing you've felt since you lost him. I want you to change its focus to me. He was your father, but I'm your new Daddy. I'm whose approval you crave now. I'm the one you would do anything for. Who you'd sooner die than betray" He sawed his cock inside her as he whispered in her ear. He hoped to god it was working, he was new to this whole thing and his first test could very well get him killed.

12