Loves Cruel Sting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love me, you worship me, you obey me, you idolize me Tess. You would never hurt me, the thought is imperceivable to you. I'm your person in this world. My enemies are your enemies, my friends are your friends, as far as you're concerned it's you and me against the world." He muttered. He felt something building in his balls but it wasn't cum. He pulled out of her and climbed to his knees, his massive 6'5 muscular form dwarfing her small 5'4 frame. He blasted another dose of translucent venom onto the blissed out girl's face and watched as her eyes rolled back into her head. "You know I'm rewriting your mind from the foundations and you fucking love it. You're aroused by it. You find my dominance arousing, my power arousing, I'm your sexual dream come true. You would do anything for me. To make me happy. You have no sexual limits when I'm involved. Tell me you understand" He bellowed.

"Yes Daddy" She mumbled, still caught in what he could only assume was a transcendent religious rapture. Danny smirked and began stroking his dick as he watched her.

"Is there any rebellion left in you babygirl?" He asked, feeling his cock throb with what he knew this time would be cum as he prepared to glaze her beautiful angelic face.

"None Daddy....I'm yours and I love it. I belong...I have purpose" She muttered. Danny smiled and stroked faster, his mind swirling with the power of it all. With his own rapture of finally having someone other than Tim he could count on to be loyal. He let himself go and exploded ropes and ropes of thick white cum all over her face and hair. Tess for her part just smiled as she felt the hot liquid hit her skin and seemed to bask in her facial. He rode out his orgasm with his cock on her face before pressing the head to her lips and being rewarded with soft suckling.

"Good Girl Babygirl. Now we just gotta focus on getting me out of here alive, and your early retirement, without anyone noticing" He smirked, looking down at him. She looked up at him with eager doe eyes as her mascara ran in long streaks, blending with cum. "Starting to think I owe Perry a debt for this whole thing. I came out smellin like a rose".

Tess let out an adorable "Mhmm" That seemed to vibrate around his cock, causing it to start to stiffen again already. He gently took her hair and began to work her head like a second pussy, for her part Tess offered no resistance and kept her teeth and fangs away from his dick.

"Shit. Whatever you guys put in them dam shots, it does good work, "he muttered. He pulled out of her mouth and tossed her head back against the bed, sliding down her body again and plowing full force without warning into her pussy. Tess offered no resistance or reaction besides a flinch and a lurid moan. He drilled away at her hot wet slit, the muscles feeling as though they clenched tighter and tighter around him, almost conforming themselves to him the longer he went. After just a few minutes he was spraying her insides with yet another load of cum, this time he consciously made the decision to include a little venom just to make sure his commands stuck. "You're my property now babygirl" He growled as he bent down to whisper in her ear "and we're going to have to steal another vial of that immortality juice. Because I have no plans of letting you get away anytime soon".

12