Loves Me, Loves Me Not - Catfight #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane struggled to untie the knot and free herself from the confines of her dress. Picking at the knot from the inside with her fingers while trying not to pull, pulling the knot would only make it tighter and even more difficult to untie. Finally, she pushed her fingers through the knot, then her hands, and untied the knot from the outside. When she finally freed herself from her dress, she pulled down her dress, pulled up her panties, and ran to the ladies' room.

A sexy sight to see, Jane's C cup breasts bounced up and down and swayed side to side as she ran. In hot pursuit, with her fake tits barely bouncing, swaying, or moving, Kelly was close behind. Ready to confront her, ready to continue fighting her but when she saw Jane sobbing, she stopped in her tracks. Jane looked up at her co-worker with tear filled eyes and a genuine sorrowful look.

# # #

"I'm sorry, Kelly. I'm so sorry. I had too much to drink and when that man bumped me, trying to regain my balance but unable to steady myself, I accidentally dumped my wine all over you. Then, when you pushed me backwards and nearly knocked me over, I reached out for something, anything to hold to regain my balance. That's when I grabbed the front of your dress and accidentally ripped your dress wide open," said Jane still sobbing. "Please believe me, Kelly. I didn't do any of that on purpose. I wasn't trying to deliberately expose you."

Instead of slapping her again, Kelly walked to her and hugged her.

"It's okay. It's okay. It was an accident. I forgive you," she said. "Let's just forget that all of this happened. Okay?"

As if they were best friends, Jane returned Kelly's hug with her hug.

"Don't worry. I'll buy you new dress," said Jane. "I'll buy you two, new dresses. I'll buy you an entire wardrobe of clothes if you forgive me. I just want to be your friend and not your enemy."

Seemingly with all forgiven and with them having to work together, women were unlike men when it came to fighting. Unless there was a man involved, they easily forgave one another and quickly forgot all that happened between them to make them angry. Besides, as if she was her shill used to deliberately expose herself, Jane accidentally exposed her naked breasts to dozens of men. If Kelly was anything, besides being embarrassed at first, proud of her big, fake tits, she was sexually excited that so very many men saw her naked breasts.

"I'm sorry for stripping you naked but I thought you deliberately spilled your wine all over my dress, ripped my dress, and deliberately exposed my tits. I thought you were jealous of my new tits and deliberately exposed my naked breasts to all of those men. I was so angry with you," she said with a laugh. "Now, with me lifting your dress over your head, tying it in a knot, and pulling down your panties, after you exposed my naked breasts, I exposed your naked tits, your naked ass, and your naked pussy to everyone. Now, we're even," she said with a laugh.

Jane wiped her eyes and laughed, too.

"As if we were at spring break again, we gave everyone quite the naked, striptease show," said Jane. "I remember being so drunk back then that I didn't know what I was doing. I wish I had known you then. We would have had so much fun. In the way that you stripped me naked, my friends stripped me naked, after I stripped them naked. With all of us naked, we were easy, sexual targets for horny, drunken men."

She laughed.

"I had no idea you were sexually with men, too," said Kelly obviously knowing that Jane was lesbian.

Jane nodded her head while smiling.

"I was with men long before I was with women. It took me a while to emerge from the closet. I have no idea how many cocks I sucked and fucked but now, I'm a lesbian," she said giving Kelly the eye. "I much prefer women to men."

# # #

After Jane confessed her proclivity for women over men and told her that she was lesbian and gave her the eye, Kelly stepped back from her. Instead of recoiling from her, she removed what was left of the top of her wine stained dress. She was topless in front of her co-worker. She rinsed the wine from her precious breasts with soap and water. Then, she dried them with paper towels under the watchful eyes of Jane before turning to confront her.

"So," she asked while taking another step back? "Tell me. I'm curious to know what you think. Now, that you've seen them, what do you think of my breasts," said Kelly turning one way before turning the other way. "What do you think of my new tits?"

She lifted her breasts up in the palms of her hands while running slow fingers across her erect nipples. Then, as if sexually teasing Jane, lifting her breasts to her mouth, she sucked one nipple before sucking the other. Enamored with how big and how perfect they were, Jane stared at Kelly's naked tits as if she had never seen naked breasts before. Continuing to stare at her naked tits, Jane looked at as if wanted to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

"They're sensational," she said taking a step forward and leaning down to look closer. "I can't even see a scar."

Kelly laughed.

"There's no scar. They go through the nipples," said Kelly.

Jane looked at Kelly aghast.

"Ow!"

Laughed Jane.

"I didn't feel a thing," she said. "I was under anesthesia."

Jane looked from Kelly's face to stare at her breasts with nervous, sexual anticipation.

# # #

"May I touch them? May I feel them? I've never felt surgically enhanced breasts before," said Jane.

Dropping her hands by her sides and inviting her to touch them and feel them with a nod of her pretty head, Jane stepped closer while Kelly stuck out her chest.

"Sure," she said. "Only, don't finger my nipples. My nipples are my erogenous zone. You're make me sexually aroused if you finger my nipples."

Jane touched Kelly breast and felt her breasts. She fondled her breasts while ignoring her request not to finger her nipples. Instead, she pulled, turned, and twisted Kelly's big, erect nipples.

"They feel so real," said Jane. "You don't mind if I suck your tits, do you? May I?"

When Kelly nodded her head, Jane leaned forward to suck her nipples, first one and then the other. As shocked as she was sexually excited, Kelly looked down at Jane sucking her tits. Breathing through her mouth, Kelly's mouth fell open and her face flushed red. Instead of pushing her away, she put a gentle hand behind Jane's head and allowed her to continue sucking her tits while continuing to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples.

Not stopping with just sucking her tits, Jane reached beneath Kelly's short skirt and in between her long, shapely legs. She pushed her panties aside with her finger, entered her, and rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Finally, doing that she sexually fantasized and dreamt of doing for years, while she continued sucking her nipples, she masturbated Kelly. The faster she rubbed her clit and the deeper she fingerfucked her, the more sexually aroused was Kelly.

"Jane. What are you doing? I can't believe you're sucking my tits. I asked you not to finger my nipples," she said. "Oh, my God, Jane. You mustn't finger my nipples. Oh, my God, Jane. I can't believe your fingering my pussy. I can't believe you're masturbating me. You're making me so wet. Never have I ever been as horny for a woman and for you as I am now."

Jane stepped closer to Kelly, looked deeply in her eyes, and kissed her. She parted her lips with her tongue and French kissed her. Not stopping with just a French kiss, Jane moved to her knees and continued fingering her wet cunt while licking her wet cunt. Something that Jane had always yearned to so, she was eating Kelly's cunt. Not stopping her, Kelly allowed Jane to have lesbian sex with her.

Then, Jane turned Kelly around, leaned her forward, and licked her ass while fingering the back of her pussy. After eating her cunt, now she was tossing her salad. Obviously, by how sexually excited she was, her husband had never taken the time to toss her salad. Continuing to lick her while fingering her, she was determined to give Kelly a sexual orgasm with her fingers and with her tongue.

"Jane! Oh, my God, Jane. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming, Jane. I'm cumming," said Kelly collapsing in Jane's arms as if she had died.

Finally, after seeing her naked breasts, touching them and feeling them while fingering and sucking her nipples, she continued having her wicked, sexual way with her by fingering and licking her pussy. It wasn't until she spun Kelly around, leaned her forward and fingered the back of her pussy while licking her asshole that Kelly had her first, lesbian sexual orgasm.

"I can't believe you stripped me topless," she said with sexual excitement. "I can't believe all those horny men saw my naked breasts. With everyone having a camera today, I'm sure my topless photos are already posted to the Internet," she Kelly with a dirty laugh.

Jane laughed, too.

"I can't believe you stripped me naked. I can't believe you lifted my dress and tied it over my head. If that wasn't enough, I can't believe you pulled down my panties, too. If you're topless photos are already posted on the Internet, then my naked photos are already posted on the Internet, too," said Jane.

After having lesbian sex with Kelly, after kissing her, French kissing her again, and with Kelly returning her wet kisses, they were destined to become friends as well as lesbian lovers. Everything happened so fast. Enemies and fighting one minute, they were friends and lovers the next minute. Their working together would never be the same. Who knows, as long as it's okay with Jane, maybe Kelly would invite her husband to have a threesome with her and her new lesbian lover.

THE END

12