Loves Sex On A Beach/Not The Drink

Story Info
His Wife Likes To Show It, On The Beach.
2.3k words
4.05
6.8k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

"I really like sex on the beach," she said as she curled her naked legs around me.

"You don't mean the drink, right?" I said playfully.

"I mean the act, silly," she said with that usual excitement she had when she was horny and wanted to have sex. We had just finished, but that usually was not enough for Claire. "I like to get off on the sand." I asked if she didn't get sand in her slot. "You have to just be careful," she said with her usual youthful exuberance. "Come on. It'll be fun. Don't be a killjoy." I said I was surprised she knew what that meant. "Don't be one," she laughed.

"We could get arrested," I said, insisting, still trying to talk her out of it. She said we would be careful, and jumped up to get her things.

"We don't need to take our suits," she said. "We'll just go to the nude beach. It's still early. There will be nobody there until around nine or ten. She took me by the hand and dragged me to the car. I was playing hard to get, since I did like the options the nude beach offered.

When we got to the beach we hiked the mile to our spot, then put down our towels and undressed. As soon as she was nude she started kissing me and pulling me down to the towel. I can never resist having sex with her and I was, as usual, at her mercy. I was inside her within a minute and she began to move beneath me and hump against my hips. Fucking her anywhere was fantastic, but at the beach, in the open, was an especially exciting state of affairs.

Well, it was early, but we were not the only people on the beach. We heard them first, then out of the corner of my eye I could see people walking towards us. I took a hold of her hips to stop her but it was no use. She was working towards an orgasm and she was far beyond halfway.

Two young men stood a few yards away to watch her come and applauded when she finished. "That's the best orgasm I have seen this week," one of them said.

"Maybe the best ever," said the other. Two others joined them and they stood by as well.

"Sorry, folks," one of the new arrivals said. "We shouldn't bother them," he said. "We'll go off down the beach."

"That's okay," my wife said. "We don't want to chase you away. You can set up right next to us. It's the best part of the beach, anyway," she said getting to her feet. "I am Claire, and this my husband, David." I knew she was turned on by them seeing us while fucking, she did have more than a little exhibitionist in her. She liked to be seen, and having sex in front of them was certainly being seen. She relished people watching us have sex.

They put their towels down close to ours and began to chat with the lovely naked lady they'd just watched get fucked on a towel. "You like sex on the beach," one of them said. She nodded and smiled, knowing he didn't mean the drink.

"I love it, she said. "It's so free and exhilarating. Like Nature is watching," she added. "I guess am a bit of a show off." A bit, I thought. I knew a big part of the thrill for her was the chance of getting caught, to be seen having sex. Not that she wanted to be arrested, but being discovered by other beach goers was part of the titillation, part of the rush she got from having sex in the open.

I also knew she liked sex with strangers, that was a part of what I had accepted when I agreed to marry her and tolerate her infidelity. She is unquestionably a nymphomaniac, and needs sex daily. Who she has it with is less important to her than her having it. I have accepted that, as hard as it was initially. I finally realized that I could get turned on by her encounters and it helped me make the best of it. If I could get a rush out of her fucking others, then I would take that to be able to be with one of the sexiest women I have ever met.

With a group of guys here by us, I knew there was a good chance she'd be fucking at least one of them before the crowd started arriving, maybe even after the beach started filling up. One of the guys, Randy, the one who had apologized for disturbing us, was spending an awful lot of time with Claire, being as attentive as a hopeful young sexually active male could be with aspirations of bedding the young sex queen on the beach just after he'd seen her fucking on a towel.

Randy got Claire to play frisbee with him, then asked her to take a walk even though her husband was within ear shot of his request. I watched them walk away and wondered if he'd be fucking her in the dunes at the far end of the beach. I had, on occasion, I have to admit, enjoyed watching her fuck a few other guys, so I couldn't very well complain about her being an exhibitionist since I was clearly a committed voyeur myself.

If she did fuck Randy in the dunes, maybe there was a chance I could see some of it. I didn't realize when I agreed to let her 'express herself' sexually how much of a turn on it would be to watch her being entered and eaten by someone else. It truly was a great pleasure to watch her pussy being forced open by a large cock that was not mine and see the pleasure on her face and the satisfaction she was getting by the intercourse she was having. Actually, I loved it. I simply loved watching her get fucked.

One of the greatest pleasures I had ever had was seeing her have sex with four guys at once when a basketball team discovered her talents and gave her some very large erections to enjoy. She handled them all with skill, and had come on her chest, her stomach, and some on her cheek. I masturbated to the sight of one in her pussy, one in her ass, and a third at her breasts with his mouth firmly around a nipple. Three on one was a joy to behold, and I came twice myself as I watched her with them.

I had once watched her with another woman, Tonya, and it was like the best porn ever. Tonya was tall and sexy, with dark hair and a thick bush. She seemed to love oral, giving and getting, and ate my wife's pussy to explosive orgasms, making Claire cry out as her climax exploded from deep within her. When they were done I was exhausted myself and sat for an hour not able to move. Claire said she loved being with Tonya, and admitted to liking pussy nearly as much as she liked cock.

The group at the beach offered the same kind of possibility and I actually looked forward to it happening. Being off with randy Randy was a good indication things might work out really well for the day. Four at the beach would duplicate the basketball team gang bang in the gym locker room a few months before.

In the group on the beach was Randy, Jason, Mike, and DeAnthony. DeAnthony was black and Claire had a special love for soul brothers, who she maintained were at least an inch longer on average than white guys. I had no idea if that was true or not, but it seemed to get her juices flowing and it was those juices I loved to see being exchanged with virile young men and my wife. She had had her tubes tied, and I had watched the hoop players empty load after load of semen into my wife's eager and splayed pussy.

When she and randy Randy got back it was clear juices had been exchanged in the dunes. She had a bit of razor burn on her chin and her shaved pubis was pink and a bit raw on her mound, like another pubic bone had been rubbing up against it repeatedly. The others noticed what I had and I think they were encouraged by what they saw.

It wasn't long before she had one dick in her hand and another in her mouth. "Won't your husband mind?" Jason asked.

"Oh, he likes to watch," she said casually. As she had indicated, I sat down on my towel, spread my knees, and took a hold of my growing erection to watch my wife get the fucking she had come for, as I knew she hoped we would meet some interested beach guys.

It was Mike who entered her first, as she knelt on the sand with her head close to Jason's hips, his stiff and long erection in her mouth. Mike fucked her until he came, which wasn't long at all, then DeAnthony took his place and I could tell by the look on her face that at least in this case what she had wished for was granted. He was longer flaccid than anyone I knew, but the way she grinned as he was going in and out it was clear she was pleased he had grown considerably after taking his place behind her bottom.

DeAnthony continued to fuck her until she had a very loud and intense orgasm, but refused to let him out of her. Mike and Jason continued to fondle her tits as DeAnthony fucked her again and made her cry out a couple of more times.

When DeAnthony was finished with her Randy took over again and fucked from on top, with her stretched out on her back, her legs spread wide and her head back on the towel, her eyes closed. She told me later, that besides DeAnthony's large block of wood, she liked Randy the best. That was why I named him randy Randy, because he did seem to be the one most interested in fucking Claire.

By the end of the day Claire had fucked me, taken DeAnthony twice, fucked Mike, Randy, and Jason, and had sucked off each of them at least once. I was surprised she could make it up the hill to the car. Randy, I found out later, she had invited to the house and he was parked in the driveway when we got home. We had stopped at the grocery and drug store on the way home and he had obviously come straight from the beach.

Clearly, he was interested in doing Claire again, and I was equally interested in watching her with him again. She only had her summer dress on, with nothing underneath, and she tossed it off as she entered the front door and took him right into the bedroom. She motioned me to follow as they went toward the bedroom and I dutifully tagged along behind. As I came in he was putting her down on the bed, but she reversed things and got on top of him, as she prefers, sitting with one knee on each side of his hips, riding him like a bronco, bouncing over his body, forcing his boner up inside of her repeatedly.

When she came it was with an explosion of emotion, calling out his name and throwing her head back. She sat on him as she collected her breath, breathing deeply and sitting upright on Randy's pelvis with his limp cock still inside her. While Randy was recovering, she knelt next to him and took his spent cock in her hand and licked it like a cone.

When it began to grow, she took it back in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, letting him slide back and forth between her cheeks, her tongue working around the tip of his cock as she moved her head. When Randy left he was weak in the knees and took a long time getting to his car. She kissed him through the driver's window and he drove off, satisfied and exhausted and with a new interest in his life, my wife.

We've been back to the nude beach many times, and much of the time Randy and his friends are there. A few times it was just DeAnthony and on those days she spends a great deal of the time in the dunes with him. Each time they return she looks pleased with herself, as if she just has accomplished something really special. Each time DeAnthony has the look of a man satisfied with himself and at peace in the world. Fucking a hot white woman will do that to a guy, especially if it is a woman as hot and sexually insatiable as Claire.

When I had to work on the weekends, DeAnthony has come by and picked Claire up at the house and they have gone off together. I asked where they went, but she just smiled. They may have 'beached' at his house and spent the day stretched out on his bed or naked at the pool the apartments share with the empty hotel next door. I think the hotel staff enjoys seeing her sunning naked on their property, and if she fucks DeAnthony they get a bonus for the same price.

When I came home from work the other day Tonya was in the backyard with Claire, and they both had that just wonderfully-fucked look about them and I wished I had come home early as I had thought about. I did watch them later that night and it was just as hot as it had been the first time I watched them in a glorious sixty-nine. This time they took turns eating the other to orgasms that shook the rafters. If you have a wife who likes to show off, and if you can learn to enjoy watching, I suggest you get a comfortable chair, sit back and relax, and enjoy the view.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers