Bird Watching

Story Info
Husband and stranger watch wife perform outdoors.
3.8k words
4.51
25k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIRD WATCHING

I'm a bird watcher. It's a popular hobby with many folks interested in the environment although some people consider it a weird or niche activity. About ten years ago, I became interested in the many different types of ducks on a pond near our house. There were northern shovelers, black ducks, ring necked ducks, two kinds of teal, snow geese, trumpeter swans, pintails, canvasbacks and more. My interest expanded and I found I enjoyed differentiating between the many species of birds living around us. Where previously I only knew robins, sparrows, cardinals and starlings, I found there were hundreds of different species in our country. Eventually, I took a tour of Costa Rica and saw over 200 more species. I've continued the hobby and have made friends doing it. I don't often see a new species any more, but I enjoy making a new list each year.

I sometimes take a day off work to go birding. The fall is a good time to see the migrating birds from the north. Week-days are not crowded, so the casual hikers and such do not disturb the birds, so it is easier to see them.

My wife says I pay more attention to birds than I do to her. I don't think it's true and I've tried to get her involved in birding with me, but she tried it and is not interested.

I took a Thursday off last month and made plans to bird in a hilly area about an hour drive from our house. My wife, Tina decided to go along with me. She said she would read a book in the parking lot and enjoy the fall weather while I went looking for birds. She thought it would be nice to spend the day together and I was delighted she did. Our kids are teenagers and can take care of themselves if we are late.

We left early and got to the parking lot around nine a.m. During the drive, Tina and I were talking about sex and some of the daring things we had done over the years. It was erotic talking about screwing on the beach, while her parents were in the next room, and how she had done some exhibitionism. She had stripped in the car while we passed trucks and she had gone topless on a beach while on vacation. Tina likes to strip in the car while I drive and masturbates while I try to keep my attention on driving. We'd done some phone sex and sexted some nude photos. I think she was trying to make me feel bad about focusing on birds and not her. I was a little turned-on when we got to the park. I thought about just abandoning the birding and spending all day with my wife; but I didn't.

There were no cars in the parking lot, which delighted me. There would be nobody disturbing the birds. Tina walked with me to the start of the trail I was going to use. I pointed out the ridge I would be hiking to. It was about 100 yards away but was across a creek and the trail was almost a mile to get there. The ridge could be seen from the start of the trail. Tina told me to look down when I got to the top of the ridge and she would wave to me. She found a nice smooth rock to sit on and began to read her book and drink the diet Pepsi she had brought along. She had everything she needed for a comfortable day.

I began my trek with my binoculars and my birding scope. The scope is a telescope that sits on a tripod and provides close-up views of the birds. I had a backpack with water, cell phone and some snacks. Off I went. It was a good day. I was seeing a lot of good birds. There was not much wind and the light was good. I was having a great time. It would get better.

I finally reached the ridge after about an hour of idling along the trail. I found a good view point and set up my scope to look over the valley and along the ridge.

Of course, the next thing I did was look down for my wife. There she was on the rock. It took her a few moments to look up and see me. I waved to her from my viewpoint. It was not out in the open, but was behind bushes and trees. She did finally see me. I took my binoculars and focused on her. She was smiling and waving.

Then, to my surprise, she grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head. She hadn't been wearing a bra. Her t-shirt came off with it and she was topless. My wife has very nice tits and I could see them clearly through the binoculars. I waved and continued to watch her. She pranced around, her tits were bouncing and jiggling. Her pink nipples were erect and stood out nicely from her white breasts. She is not some thin twenty-year old model, but she still entices me. Seeing her tits caused my dick to stand up.

She wasn't done. She took off her shoes and socks and then pulled her pants down and took them off. Now she was wearing just her panties. Wow! I looked through the birding scope and could see the whole image filled with her breasts. She turned her back and pulled her panties down in the back. She bent over and pulled them down giving me a wonderful view of her ass. She threw her clothes over the back of the rock. She turned around and spread her arms, presenting a view of her totally naked body. She had done a strip show for me. She had done this a few times in the past, but in our yard or some private area, never out in the open like this. She has dyed her hair blonde which contrasted with the dark patch of hair in the middle of the triangle at the top of her legs.

In the past, she had sometimes gone beyond just stripping and played with her tits and her pussy. I was hoping for such a show now. I was in luck. My lovely wife sat on the rock and pulled her knees up to her chest, then spread them apart, giving we a perfect view of her crotch. She has a nice hairy crotch. She doesn't shave her pussy and doesn't need to. I love the sight of her, or any naked woman, with hair on her pussy. When women shave, they look like little girls, which I find creepy. Anyway, my wife's bush was untamed. She stood and turned around, bent over, spreading her ass cheeks while I watched through the scope. What a view. The scope's view encompassed her ass, with her tight pink asshole in the middle and her pussy with the pink folds and associated dark pubic hair.

I was getting excited, so I pulled my cock out of my fly and was stroking it. I undid my pants and let them fall toward my knees.

My lovely wife was leaning back on the rock and began to play with her pussy, touching herself and rubbing her clit. She was giving me a sex show. Amazing!

I was really enjoying the view and not paying attention to anything else when someone came up behind me. I hadn't heard the guy. It was a jogger, a fit-looking black guy in shorts and a t-shirt. I tried to shift attention by moving the scope but it was too late.

"What are you looking at. Man?" he asked.

I said I was looking at birds, but the guy could see my naked wife across the valley and he saw my pants down below my knees.

"That's some bird, man." He said. "Let me look through those binoculars."

He picked up the binoculars while I tried to pull up my pants.

He politely said. "You don't need to do that. Keep doing what you were doing. She's giving you a show. You should take advantage."

I was embarrassed.

He held the binoculars and zeroed in on my wife; she was spreading her legs and giving me, and now him, quite a show.

"Man, that's some woman." He said. "Is she your old lady?"

There was no point denying it and seeming to be some sort of perverted voyeur, although that's kind of what I was doing. I simply nodded.

He introduced himself as Greg. He said he was a fireman and was running the trails in the mountain to stay in shape.

"Paul", I told him my name.

He kept looking at her. I couldn't think of what to say. I was hooking up my pants.

"Don't do that, man. She wants you to whack off. Get your cock back out."

I hesitated and he said, "If you don't mind, I'll join you." He looked through the binoculars and said, "Look at that." He handed me the binoculars.

My unsuspecting wife was not looking our way at all. She was paying attention to her pussy. She had two fingers in her vagina and her head was arched back with pleasure. Greg turned the bird scope to aim it at Tina. I knew what he would see, a close-up view of her cunt with her fingers stuffed in her. Greg pulled his shorts down in front and pulled out his prick.

"This is better than anything on a porno-flick. She's a real like woman, doing herself. I like blondes too."

I glanced over and saw his cock. It was black and while it was not massive (not a big black cock), but it was bigger than what I had in my hand. Yes, I was rubbing myself. I was turned on by the show my wife was giving and the voyeurism of watching her along with this stranger. His shorts slid to his knees and his cock was standing up while he stroked his floppy piece of meat.

He said, "I'm sorry, but I gotta say I would like some of that. What's her name."

I saw no harm in telling him, "Tina."

"Do you guys do this type of thing a lot?" he asked.

"No. It's out first time and I didn't know she was going to do this."

"Well lucky me. She's mighty fine."

My dick was hard and I had let my pants fall to my ankles. I was jacking-off beside Greg, with both of us watching.

He looked at my cock and said, "You've got a nice dick there, but how do you think she'd like taking on this black snake that I have." He held his cock out for me to see. It was an impressive tool and almost looked like a snake.

He went on. "I'm kidding, but I bet it turns you on thinking about watching her get fucked by something like this." His dick was erect now. He had big hands but his cock was only half covered by his fingers.

"Has she ever had a black cock?" he asked me.

"No." was all I could say.

"Do you think she'd like one."

I said, "I don't think so."

He laughed and said, "Well, you better take a look at what she's doing."

I looked through the binoculars and saw that Tina had a big vibrator and was rubbing it over her cunt. It was a big black, penis shaped phallus. I had never seen it before. Oh, wow! She did like the idea of a big black cock.

"Looks to me like she thinks about taking a black dick in that white pussy of hers. My, my, look at that. She's putting it in her cunt."

She was. I had a nice view through the binoculars, but he had a better view through the scope.

"Let me see if I can do this." He said as he took out his phone. It's not easy, but if you place your cell phone over the eye-piece of the scope lens, you can get a photo of what's in the lens. He clicked a few photos with his phone. He got a shot of her with her legs spread and the black cock stuffed in her snatch. He asked to borrow my phone and he took a couple of photos with my phone for me. I looked at them and they were very 'explicit'.

He continued to rub his cock. It was even bigger now. He said, "I'm sorry about the nasty talk about your lady, but I haven't had any pussy in a while and I like watching a woman fuck herself. The black dick she's using really is hot. If you weren't my friend, I'd run down there and fuck her until she can't move. I'll bet it gets you going thinking about it."

I did, believe me. Fortunately, she was far away and not in any danger. On the other hand, he could run faster than me. I took him at his word about just talking, but on the other hand, thinking about Tina taking that black cock up her pussy was adding to my excitement.

She was now moving the black dick around her ass and put the tip next to her asshole as part of the show. Wholly shit, was this decadent. I had to let go of my dick to keep from coming.

Then, my phone rang. It was Tina calling. She had picked up her cell phone while she sat on that big rock, in the bright sunlight, fucking herself with the fake black cock. She was calling on face-time. We had done this before. I knew she wanted to see my cock while I played with it. Boy was she in for a surprise.

Greg had the phone and pushed the button to answer it. He put it on speaker and aimed it so the camera was pointing at his cock.

Tina was stunned, "Paul?"

Greg moved the camera to show my cock in my hand.

"Who's that with you?" She asked. She had stopped working on herself.

I said, "It's Greg. He happened to be running and found me watching you."

She said, "Oh my." She was embarrassed and worried.

Greg spoke into the phone, "Tina. It's okay. We're just enjoying the show. As you can see, I like what you are doing."

He aimed the camera at his cock. He moved it back and forth between his and my cock, showing both hard-ons, but also demonstrating the difference in size.

"Keep doing what you were doing. We're not quite done yet."

She asked, "Paul, you've been letting this guy watch me fuck myself?"

I said, "I'm sorry but I didn't hear him coming and he saw you before I could distract him. He seems like a nice guy. He's a fireman."

She changed her tone a little, recognizing the possibilities of the situation.

Greg said, "I'm just fooling around. I like watching women do what you are doing. Please continue. I'm a first-responder and you can show your appreciation for me keeping you safe."

I was watching Tina again and she laughed. "It's pretty dirty diddling myself in front of a stranger. Do you want me to keep going?"

I said, "Why not. He's seen everything you've got."

She said, "Tell me what you want me to do, Paul."

Greg begged, "Please man, it'll make my day. In fact, it'll make my whole year."

I asked my wife, "Honey, does it turn you on having him watch you?"

She said, "What do you think?" I looked through the binoculars and she had spread her legs again and was running the vibrator on her clit again. She pushed it into her cunt."

I said, "Do it babe. Fuck yourself while we watch."

She continued and asked, "I want to see your cocks while I do myself. I want to see yours and that black cock come while you watch me."

Greg spoke up, "Tina, think about how it would feel if it was this real cock that was fucking you instead of that rubber dick. Think of how I could make you come. I'm thinking of how it would feel to have this black snake slithering up inside you, finding all your secret places. I'm imagining how it would feel to feel your warm pussy wrapped around my dick."

Tina was excited by the nasty talk and was really frigging herself.

Greg asked her, "What are you thinking about?"

Tina was moving the vibrator faster. She said, "I'm thinking about how it would feel to have your big black cock in my cunt. I'm imagining that you are fucking we with your big prick. God, it's so big and so deep," she had the fake cock pushed all the way inside her.

Greg said, "That's right Tina (using her name), that's my cock in your married cunt. Your man is watching me fuck you."

Tina had dropped the phone and was using both hands to fuck herself. Greg was looking through the scope anyway. I picked up the binoculars. He took another photo with his phone.

Greg said, "Put my dick in your ass."

Tina raised her legs so we could see her asshole. She pushed the head of the black cock into her ass, enough to go inside her so she could feel the big prick prying her open.

"It's so big. She said. I'm coming. Let me see you come." She was talking to Greg.

She retrieved her phone and shoved the rubber dick farther into her ass. Greg handed me my phone and I aimed it at his big prick. He spurted a white stream of cum, followed by three or four more spurts and then more dribbled out of his cock. I came too. I showed her my cock twitching and shooting cum as well. My load was small compared to what Greg had pumped out.

"I thinking about having your cum inside me, both of you." My wife said. She was into this more that I was comfortable with.

We all calmed down. Tina sat up and blushed while she began to come down from her sexual peak. My dick was limp, still at half-mast, but hanging between my legs, paling in comparison to Greg's big tool that was still dripping onto the ground.

"That was one of the most amazing things I've ever done." Greg said. "Doing a woman without having my cock in her was amazing; almost as good as actually fucking her."

I said, "Well, even though there was no contact, you essentially did fuck her. I've never seen her come like that."

Greg and I pulled our pants back up. I was embarrassed at the size of my dick and by his domination of the conversation with my wife. The guy had actually gotten my wife to some like I'd never seen her come.

Greg fooled with my phone to close the connection. He gave it to me and said, "Don't worry, I'm going to run back the way I came. Go take you wife home and make love to her."

As I was folding up the tripod on my bird scope he said, "If you ever so want to include a black man in your loving or if you want to phone fuck again, give me a call."

I nodded and he added, "I traded our contact information on your phone, so we can get in touch with each other if we need to. I'll send you the photos I took."

I didn't know what else to say. I was a bit dazed from all that had happened. I think I thanked him. I must've thanked him for getting my wife to fuck herself while imagining that it was his big cock inside her cunt. I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

I made quick time going back down the trail to the parking lot. On the way, I looked through the binoculars and she was gone from the big rock in the sunlight. When I finally got back, I walked into the parking lot. The car was gone. However, my wife quickly drove in to get me.

"I didn't want to take a chance on that guy coming down with you."

I said he had gone the other way.

"Was he really a nice guy, or were you scared of him?" she asked.

"No, he was polite and everything. He said some crude things about what he would like to do to you and he got you to do those things to yourself, but he was okay."

She nodded.

I went on, "He exchanged contact information and offered to join us for an in-person session or do another phone fuck if you want."

She looked at me and said, "I'd be too scared to do anything." She paused. "Unless you wanted me to."

We were driving along the highway and she continued. "I was so hot thinking about that big cock stuffed up my cunt and my ass. I don't think I've ever lost control and come like that."

She could tell that bothered me so she added, "When I was thinking about him fucking me, you were watching me and jacking-off. You had to be there, or it wouldn't have been good at all."

That made me feel better.

Then she pulled into a dirt road off the side of the road. I wondered what was up.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now. I can't wait until we get home."

She got out of the car and pulled her sweatshirt over her head and dropped her jeans. She was naked, no underwear. She leaned against the car. "Put your cock in me. I want you to fuck me, please."

She didn't have to beg. I was hard and quickly dropped my pants and stuffed my cock into her hot pussy from behind. She leaned back into me and started to come. It didn't take long for me to join her. I shot into her, a much smaller load than what I done up in the mountain, but she felt it and continued to come.

We got back in the car with me driving. She got in naked. As we drove along, she reached into her bag and pulled out the black dildo. She looked at me and laughed as she pushed it into her cunt and turned on the vibrator to high.

By the way, I did see a nice pileated woodpecker (and also that giant-blackpecker). Birdwatching is always fun.

Oh, a few minutes later, she got a text. It was from Greg with a photo of her from the waist up, topless. He said, "Thanks. Nice seeing you."

Hmmm.