Love's True Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed over him and placed her wet hot hole over his face, and she started to suck and stroke his hard cock while he fingered and licked and sucked her wet pussy vigorously. Within moments, she was dripping wet with cum oozing from her love hole onto his fingers and tongue as her orgasm hit her. Jack reached his climax within seconds of her and he shot his hot sticky love juice all over her face and tongue.

She licked it all up, then turned around, straddling him as she slowly lowered herself onto his hard shaft. She rode him so hard that he was cumming again within minutes, and she came at the same time as he did. They both were breathing heavily, their hearts racing. She collapsed on him and kissed him tenderly as his hands caressed her naked full breasts. "I love you, Ariel, with all my heart and soul, now and forever, baby!" he whispered in her ear. "I love you too, Jack." she said breathlessly.

PART THIRTY

They fell asleep there on the bed, and slept until Precious started whining to go outside. Jack woke up, carefully got out of bed and slid on his underwear, jeans and boots. He let Ariel sleep while he took Precious out for a walk around the cabin and barn area. They walked around the pond and Precious stopped to take a drink of water while Jack sat on the bank. The pup came up to Jack and sat beside him with her paw on his leg while he was petting her. Jack looked at his watch. It said 6:00 pm. He looked down at the pup and said, "Well Precious, do you think we should go start making dinner for Ariel?" The pup licked his hand in response, so he got up and they went to the cabin.

Jack took the pup inside and went to the stove. He tossed in some newspaper and kindling wood and lit it with a match. Once the kindling caught fire, he added some small chunks of wood and began cooking dinner for Ariel. He took 2 steaks from the basket, along with 2 large potatoes. He took the roll of aluminum foil from the shelf and wrapped the potatoes, placing them on the back of the cooking surface of the wood stove. He put a large skillet on the stove and poured a little cooking oil in it. He let it heat up for a few minutes, then added the steaks to cook. While the meat and potatoes were cooking, he looked through the canned foods on the shelf and selected a vegetable, a can of peas and carrots. He opened the can, poured the veggies into a small pan and put them on the back of the stove by the potatoes.

He looked around to talk to the puppy, but she wasn't in the room. He looked through the door into the bedroom and saw Precious curled up on the bed beside Ariel, sound asleep, her head resting on the back of Ariel's hand. Jack smiled and went back to the stove to flip the steaks over and turn the potatoes over. He set the table and went out to get more wood from the pile by the cabin, and to refill the water bucket so Ariel could wash up when she woke up. As he was walking back to the cabin, he looked over toward the trail. He had heard hoof beats of an approaching horse coming quickly. He stood there watching for a moment, before Andy came riding into the clearing on his black gelding, Apollo.

"Hey Andy! How are you?" Jack asked as Andy rode toward him.

"I'm good, Jack. How are you?" he replied.

"Doing great, thanks. So what brings you out here tonight? Is anything wrong?" Jack asked.

Andy dismounted and said with a nod of his head, "Yeah Jack. I have some news for Ariel. Is she here with you?"

"Yeah, she is. Why, what's happened?"

"The daycare center caught fire tonight. The fire department is there now, fighting the blaze and it looks like a total loss." Andy said sadly.

"Oh my God! I better go in and wake her up. Come on inside and have a seat, Andy." Jack said as he ran into the bedroom.

"Ariel, honey wake up! I need to tell you something important." Jack said firmly as he shook her awake.

"What is it, Jack? You sound worried. What's happened?" she asked as she sat up quickly, her voice anxious with worry.

"Come out to the other room, honey. Andy is here with some news for you, and honey, it's not good." he said. Ariel quickly got dressed and ran out to the kitchen. Andy was sitting at the table. She sat on the other chair and Jack moved to stand behind her, his hand on her shoulder offering comfort and support. He knew she would need it.

Andy cleared his throat and said, "Ariel, I'm not going to beat around the bush about this. I have some bad news. The daycare center is on fire as we speak and the fire department is there right now battling the blaze."

Ariel's hand flew to her mouth and Jack heard a noise that sounded like a stifled sob come from her. He looked at Andy, and he shook his head slightly. Jack felt Ariel tremble beneath his hand and knew she was trying to hold back the tears. She turned to Jack, her cheeks wet with tears and said, "I'm unemployed now, Jack. Without the center, I have no job, no income. And without that income, my dream wedding is history. My dreams are all but ruined, Jack." With that, she leaned heavily against Jack, crying hard and holding him tight. He took her hand and pulled her from the chair, pulling her to the sofa and sitting on it, pulling her onto his lap and letting her cry and let out her heartbreak.

"I'll let you take care of this, Jack. I just had to let her know. I hope you're not upset at me for bothering you out here." Andy said sadly.

"Andy, thanks for letting us know. I'm not mad at you for it. She needed to know. It was her job after all. She'll be ok, once it settles in. I'll see you later, ok dude?" Jack said with a sad smile. Andy nodded, then quietly left them alone, closing the door behind him. Jack turned to Ariel and said softly, "Honey? Are you ok? Everything will be alright, baby. You'll find another job, and your dream wedding will happen, even if I have to put in tons of overtime to make up for your lost income if you don't find another job. I won't give up on you, baby. No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you, Ariel."

"I know, Jack. It's just that I'm so upset about the fire and all. The teachers were planning a picnic for the kids tomorrow, but now, I don't know what will happen." she said, then started weeping on his shoulder again as he held her, whispering comforting words to her. After a few minutes, her sobs became just sniffles and hiccups.

Jack gently lifted her and laid her on the couch. "Honey, I need to finish dinner, ok? You just lay here and rest while I finish up." She nodded wearily, her eyes red and puffy from crying, her cheeks still damp from the tears. Jack wet a washcloth in the bucket of cold water and gave it to Ariel to put on her eyes.

He set dinner upon the table and helped Ariel up from the couch. They sat and ate quietly. Jack knew she was very upset about the fire and she wouldn't want to talk much. He said quietly, "Baby, after we eat, we'll clean up everything, and then go home, ok? Then tomorrow, we'll go to the center and see the damage, if you're up to it."

"I'm not sure I want to see it, Jack. I'm going to have to start looking for a new job, most likely, unless the teachers all get together and decide to have classes someplace else after all the paperwork is replaced and redone." she said sadly. He looked at her, her face pale, her eyes red and puffy from crying, traces of tears still on her cheeks, and his heart went out to her. He felt the sting of tears in his eyes, knowing the pain and heartbreak she was feeling.

PART THIRTY-ONE

After they ate, Ariel and Jack cleaned up the cabin, then left to go back to Ariel's house. They put the horses out to pasture then went inside. Ariel sat on the couch, clutching a small pillow to her chest, tears streaming down her cheeks. She was very depressed and Jack knew it would take a while for her to come to terms with her unemployment because of the fire. He went in the kitchen and got her a glass of water and some aspirin. He sat on the couch beside her and made her take the aspirin and drink the water, then had her lay down on the couch, her head resting on his lap. He pulled the fleece blanket from the back of the couch and covered her with it.

They sat there on the couch for a couple of hours, Jack watching tv and Ariel crying quietly until she fell asleep from exhaustion. Jack knew when she fell asleep because her crying became occasional sniffles and hiccups before her breathing became slow and deep. Jack carefully got up off the couch and picked her up. He carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed. He undressed her and tucked her into bed, then went downstairs to lock up and turn off the lights. He decided he would call Mike in the morning and let him know that he was going to stay home with Ariel tomorrow. Mike was also the Chief at the fire department and Jack wanted to talk to him about the fire. Jack went back upstairs and undressed, climbed in bed beside Ariel, and pulled her close, then fell asleep.

The next morning, Jack called Mike and talked to him about the fire. "It looks like it was caused by a coffee maker that was left on after everyone left, Jack. The outlet shorted out and started the fire in the break room." he told Jack.

"Do you know what the teachers are going to do about the students and the classes yet, Mike?" Jack asked him.

"I was told last night that they plan on holding the classes in the large room of the Community Center on Hudson Street, starting in about two weeks." Mike said.

Jack sighed, and said, "That's great! Now I'll have some good news for Ariel. Finding out about the fire yesterday from Andy Johnson really put her in a depression that I can't seem to break through. She cried herself to sleep last night, Mike. I didn't even try to make love to her because I didn't think she'd want it. I hope this news helps her, Mike. I'll see you tomorrow at work, buddy. Bye Mike." Jack said, then hung up the phone.

Jack made breakfast and then went upstairs to wake Ariel. "Ariel, breakfast is ready. Come downstairs and eat, baby. You need your strength." he said.

She didn't open her eyes when she replied, "I don't want to come downstairs, Jack. Can you bring it to me up here please?"

"Sure baby." he said as he kissed her on the forehead. He went downstairs, put her food on a plate and put the plate on a bed tray along with a glass of juice, then carried it upstairs. He put the tray on the dresser, then sat on the bed beside Ariel. He brushed a strand of her hair away from her face and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on her rosy lips.

She stirred slightly, then Jack gently shook her shoulder and said, "Ariel honey, wake up. I have some news and some breakfast for you, baby."

She slowly opened her eyes, which were bloodshot from all the crying. "What's the news, Jack?" she asked sleepily.

"Well honey, sit up and have some breakfast and I'll tell you." he said as he walked to the dresser and got the breakfast tray for her. She took the tray and began eating the eggs and toast and fruit he made for her. "The news is that the fire at the daycare center wasn't arson. It was caused by someone being careless and leaving the coffee maker plugged in and the outlet shorting out. Mike told me that the teachers have decided to hold classes in the big room at the Community Center starting in two weeks, baby. So you won't be unemployed for long. You still have your job, baby, if you want it." he said. Ariel had stopped eating when he mentioned the coffee maker. Jack noticed that her face hand gone pale. "Baby, are you alright?" he asked.

"No Jack. I'm not. I was the one that forgot to turn off the coffee maker yesterday morning when I was there to get my paycheck. Jane Woodward asked me to do it, then I got distracted by one of the kids that wanted to show me something, and I forgot to turn it off and unplug it." she said before bursting into tears again and sobbing, "It was all my fault! Oh My God!! What have I done?"

Jack moved the tray and pulled her into his arms, rubbing his hand over her back comfortingly. He kissed her head and said, "No Ariel. It's not your fault. You didn't do that on purpose, baby. It was just a freak accident and could happen to anyone. You are not to feel at fault for the fire, baby. Please stop crying, honey." he said as he raised her chin to make her look at him. He brushed the tears from her cheeks with his thumb and kissed her. "Now, finish eating and go take a shower, baby. It might help you feel better. I'll go out and feed the horses and take Precious for a walk. I'll be back in a few minutes, babe. I love you, Ariel." he said.

"I love you too, Jack." she replied, sniffling. Then he went downstairs and outside with the pup trotting along beside him as he went to the barn.

As Jack was coming out of the barn, a small truck pulled into the driveway and parked behind Ariel's car. It was Andy and his girlfriend, Joanie Winters. Jack met them as they got out of the truck. Andy shook Jack's hand and asked, "How's Ariel holding up, Jack? Joanie and I have been worried about her since I got home yesterday after stopping out at the cabin to tell you all about the fire."

Jack shrugged his shoulders and said, "She's ok, Andy. She blames herself for the fire though. I called Mike this morning and he told me that it was started by the coffee maker outlet shorting out when the maker wasn't turned off or unplugged. I need to find something to get Ariel happy again, Andy. Do either of you have any ideas?"

Joanie looked at the two men, and she could see the love that Jack has for Ariel. "May I go inside and see Ariel, Jack? I might be able to help cheer her up some."

Jack nodded his head and said, "Yeah, go ahead, Joanie. She's upstairs in her room." Joanie smiled at the men and went inside and up the stairs.

"Ariel? It's me, Joanie. May I come in?" she asked at the door way. Ariel turned to see her standing there and waved her in. "Sure Joanie, come on in. How are you, girlfriend?" Ariel asked as the two girls hugged.

Joanie grabbed the tissue box from the bed stand and gave Ariel's cheeks a wipe with it. "I'm good, hun. Just worried about you. You need to cheer up, girlfriend. That fire is not your fault so you need to stop thinking it is. I want you to get up from this bed, get a shower, and get dressed. I'm taking you shopping for your wedding gown, and I refuse to take 'no' for an answer." Joanie said.

Ariel knew she wouldn't be able to get out of this shopping trip with Joanie, so she said, "Alright Joanie. Go on downstairs and tell Jack while I get ready." Joanie hugged her again, then went downstairs. Ariel got out of bed, took some clean clothes from the dresser and closet, pulled on her robe, then went downstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. Joanie and the men were outside sitting on the porch talking. Ariel showered, dressed and brushed her hair, leaving it loose to dry. She grabbed her sneakers and jacket from the closet by the front door and put them on before going outside. Jack stood up and hugged her as she came outside. He kissed her deeply and asked, "Baby, are you ok now?"

She smiled at him and said, "Yeah, babe. I'm ok. I'm going shopping with Joanie, if that's ok with you."

"That's fine baby. Here's some cash and the MasterCard. Take your time and have fun, baby." Jack said as he handed the money and card to her and hugged her tightly.

"I love you, Jack. I'm sorry I've acted like a child since finding out about the fire. I'll buy something for you too, Jack. We'll see you boys later!" she said as she and Joanie went to Ariel's car. The girls waved to the men as they pulled out of the driveway and went to the mall.

Jack and Andy watched them leave, then Jack said, "She's taken it real hard about the center burning down, Andy. I'm surprised that Joanie even managed to get her to leave the bedroom. She wouldn't even come downstairs for breakfast."

"I know, Jack. It came as a shock to everyone in town. I'm glad that the Community Center will be letting them have the kids there until the new day care center is built. I heard that the lumber mill is donating the lumber to build a playground in the park by the Community Center too, and the school PTO is donating books and other supplies. The town is really pulling together to get the kids back in school. Even the grocery stores are donating food supplies and other items like cleaning stuff and toilet paper." Andy said with a smile.

"That's great, dude." Jack said.

"Hey, how's the work on the cabin? Did Ariel like it?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, she loves it. She wants to put some shelves in the bedroom and bathroom though, and we need to fix the drain system for the bathtub too. Leaves and stones have been getting in the end of the drain pipe and clogging it, so I think we need to find some way to prevent that. You want to ride out there with me so we can work on it, Andy?" he asked.

"Sure Jack, let's go. It'll be a few hours til the girls get back, so we boys need to keep ourselves busy somehow." Andy said. Jack went inside and wrote a note to let Ariel know where he and Andy were, then the guys went out to the barn and saddled the horses. Jack put Precious into the stall in the barn after the horses were saddled, then he and Andy rode out.

Meanwhile, Ariel and Joanie were just pulling into the mall parking lot. Ariel found a spot close to the door they were going to use, then they went inside. They went to the Bridal Shoppe and looked at wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Ariel tried on several gowns before she found the one she liked the most. It was a snowy white silk with a pale silver underskirt covered with spider-web fine lace of gold. The front of the skirt of the dress was knee-height and flowed back to a full length skirt in back. The train of the dress was white silk studded with small satin rosettes and trailed a good ten feet behind Ariel when she walked. The matching veil was a diamond- and amethyst-studded golden tiara with a cascading veil of white lace dotted with sparkling diamond-like sequins.

The bodice was low-cut to expose the tops of her lush breasts, with just a small border of lace around the edges. The sleeves were full puffed lace-covered white silk that tapered to tight cuffs at the wrists. There was a beautiful selection of matching white satin high-heeled shoes to go with the dress, so Ariel chose a pair of shoes with a 1-1/2 inch heel. The entire ensemble was priced at $599.99 plus tax. Ariel looked at the price tag again and turned to Joanie and said, "Oh Joanie, this is just too expensive. I don't know if I should get it. I don't think we can afford it."

Joanie smiled at her and said, "Of course you can afford it, girlfriend! You will be back to work in a couple weeks, and Jack is working some extra time at the mill. He's going to love this gown, Ariel. You need to get this dress! It's perfect for you!" So Ariel bought the gown and everything that went with it, spending a total of almost $800.00 and hoping that Jack wouldn't get mad at her for spending so much at one time.

PART THIRTY-TWO

Ariel turned to Joanie when they got in the car and asked, "Would you mind keeping this dress at your house until the day before the wedding, Joanie? I don't want Jack to see it yet."

Joanie smiled and said, "Sure girl. No problem. I'll hang it on the back of my bedroom door until you're ready for it. Now, what will we do for the bachelorette party, hmmm?" Joanie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Ariel looked at her, smiled and said, "Surprise me, girlfriend! Nothing too crazy though, ok?" Then both women started laughing as they pulled the car out of the parking lot and drove to the nearest restaurant for lunch. Ariel parked the car in the parking lot of the Applebee's restaurant and they went in, sat at the table and ordered their meal, both girls ordering a salad, roasted chicken breast with potatoes and a glass of ice cold lemonade. They ordered apple pie ala mode for dessert.

1...910111213...17