All Comments on 'Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 01'

by Carnal_words

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgover 2 years ago

I sincerely hope that you continue the story. I have been working on zombie apocalypse story although transgendered. For quite a while. Maybe this story can you give me some ideas of how to move forward with the ideas better going through my head

Shadow_ThiefShadow_Thiefabout 2 years ago

Liking the story already, please continue it. I loved the sense of dread that it gave; the feeling that you DO NOT want to be there. The characters also seem to have good depth to them. Thanks for a good read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zombie/undead type stories are my personal favorite and this one started out brilliantly. I hope to be able to read more of this story. Thanks for posting it.

J.D.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I liked it but after years of surviving, I dont believe for every one second she would casually throw anything knowing it could spell their death. Then lover boys yell? I mean, come on! Then the fear of pregnancy. Theres zero chance they would have unprotected sex.

LNJones34LNJones34about 2 years ago

Your first chapter got my attention making me want to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_words@Carnal_words
Sci-fi/horror stories are my thing. I'm very active on reddit. u/carnalwordstuff 6/16/22 Hello readers! I have really been making a push to get back to writing, but I'm in a bit of a crazy time in my life. I'm switching careers and my wife and I have just started a new r...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES