Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening Summer! Please, sit down. I know your feet are tired." Jess motioned toward one of the chairs in front of her desk.

Summer sat down in the chair and held her thin limbs near her body in a defensive posture. Her blonde hair was in curls and her makeup was perfect. However, Summer's blue eyes looked swollen as if she spent time crying recently. "Thank you, Mistress. I wanted to talk to you about tonight. Well, I don't know. Haven't I earned enough to have a night off?"

Jess looked at the young woman and allowed a few stands of her graying hair to drift in front of her glasses. She waited a few seconds before moving in an exaggerated manner. "Well, I don't know! Let's take a look." Jess reached into a desk drawer and thumbed through a filing cabinet. The thin gold bracelets on her wrists jingled as she moved her hands. "Let's see, Summer. Summer. Summer. Aha! Here you are." She dropped the folder on the desk and closed the drawer. "You did receive your payment for the Theodore job, right?"

"Yes Mistress, but I-."

"Hold on dear," Jess held a hand up to stop the girl from talking. "I'm just making sure you got your due payment. Just to make sure nothing got left on the table. Okay?"

Summer swallowed, already way too far behind on her rehearsed speech to regain ground. She just nodded.

"Right, paid for the Theodore job." Jess finally opened the folder to look at Summer's history. "And that man is one of the better clients, you were lucky that night."

"Yes, Mistress, but I-."

Jess did not need to use her hand this time. She just glanced up sharply and the woman's mouth closed. "You got paid for the Tyson job and the Perry job so I'm seeing you should in fact have enough to buy a night off! Good for you, sweetheart!"

"I don't actually have all of it. Just part of it. Most of it, actually!" Summer pulled out her crumpled money and dropped it onto the desk. These were old world bills, virtually useless these days but Jess used it as personal currency among her people.

Jess did not touch the money, she just looked at Summer and waited.

"Please Mistress! I don't do this, ever! I know that's got to count for something. My credit is good."

"I don't do credit, Summer. Why do you think I do this?" She leaned forward, fixing the timid woman in her snake-like eyes. "In the winter, when we're all nearly frozen and starving, do you think the weather will take credit? Or what about when one of these goddamn warlords wants to take what we got? Do you think we can just give them credit? Fuck your credit, Summer. You pull your weight or you leave. Ain't no one stopping you. If you want to stay here, you follow the rules or you get the fuck out. We do not carry dead weight. Do you understand me?"

Summer was stunned by the Mistress' venom but had known it would go like this. "Yes, Mistress." She wanted to cry but knew better than to ruin her makeup. It would cost her personal money to have it redone.

"You can be reassigned if you want. There are always open spots in the west wing."

Summer shook her head quickly. She knew enough to realize the west wing would be far more than she could take on.

"Then get this shit out of here and pull yourself together. We all make sacrifices, Summer. If you think there's better outside, go for it." Jess waved her hands, dismissing the young woman.

Summer gathered up her crumpled money and scurried out of the office. Just a few seconds passed before someone else stepped in. "Mistress, someone is here that you should come to greet yourself. It's Kenneth." The muscular woman who served as Jess's right hand woman wore her dyed yellow hair in a floppy mohawk. She liked to wear business suits as if she was some kind of presidential secret service. It was a little inside joke between them that Tisha played out by always dressing in suits. It was funny and annoying at the same damn time.

"Fuck me, you're right. We need to get some of the fresh ones around. Who's with him?"

"Stephen and Arnold." Tisha rolled her eyes.

Jess hoped it was Bruce. That man is a drunk but at least he was nice. Arnold was a different story. She thought for a moment and made a hard decision. She needed to put one of the weaker ones out tonight to protect her herd. Some women could not handle this line of work and one way or another, they always crack. If she needed to put one starting to crack in front of girls that will last longer, that was just the weight of leadership. "Make sure Summer is in the line up."

Tisha gave Jess a knowing look. "Yes, Mistress." She walked away to do the assignment.

Jess took a deep breath and stood up slowly. Her knees popped and cracked as she stood and she groaned with the effort of standing on tired feet. She wrapped the gunbelt that was hanging next to her seat around her thick waist and dropped the.45 caliber revolver into the holster. Jess looked at herself in the mirror for a long moment, admiring her tough appearance before putting the cowboy hat on. She locked her office door and went to meet her guests.

"Jess! It's good to see you." Kenneth smiled and held his hand out to the gunslinging pimp. They were meeting in the double door entrance of the old school building. The whole entrance was low lit with candles on metal stands and oil lanterns hanging from colorful scarves. It was comfortable, sexy and mysterious in a provocative way. A group of 6 women were lounging comfortably on couches and throws in a nearby shadowy area. Each one dressed in various styles of lingerie and feigning disinterest in the men.

"Good to see you too, dear." Jess shook Kenneth's hand and cut her eyes at Arnold. "I hope you come with good intentions."

"Of course! Me and the guys just need some time to relax." Kenneth's short brown hair was trimmed and combed neatly and his handsome face was freshly shaved. His gleaming smile was enough to make a few of the girls whistle. Kenneth winked in their direction.

"Ladies!" Jess chided the girls without any real bite. "We would be happy to help you find that relaxation. That is, if you got what we need."

Kenneth stepped aside and Stephen presented Jess with two duffle bags. He unzipped and opened them wide to show they were full of various canned goods. Tisha squatted down and dug through the bags, making sure they were all good. She zipped them up and nodded at Jess before picking them up and carrying them to a nearby table.

The other man, Arnold, stepped forward and did the same thing Stephen had done. One of his bags was canned food and the other was full of medical supplies like sealed bandages, alcohol and peroxide bottles, gauze and various ointments. Tisha found these offerings acceptable as well and moved them away from the group.

"I see four bags and three men. Is one of your party lagging behind?" Jess asked.

"No ma'am. I uhh, thought I'd pay the penalty in advance?" Arnold's thin hair fell down across his thick square framed glasses. He absently brushed it back over his advancing bald spot. His blonde mustache quivered uneasily as he struggled to hold his creepy smile in check. Jess wanted to snarl at the creep, he had to know what he looked like.

"Fair enough." Jess said as she lost the air in her lungs. She struggled to hold herself together but this was something she had to do. There was no way out of this nightmare. She needed to be strong for her people to survive. Jess swallowed her revulsion. "The blonde in yellow, will she serve?"

Arnold took a long look over at the women on the couches and turned back to Jess with his full creep smile on. "Oh, yeah. She'll do good. Thank you, ma'am."

"Room 4990." Jess said with a straight face and one of the older women who served as guides and servants stepped forward to lead Arnold to his room. These women were off limits and that was violently enforced. None of the guests ever tested their resolve on this rule but believed the threat was real. This was a place that was designed to make you let your guard down. Keeping to Jess's rules was a good way to stay alive while here.

Stephen likewise chose a partner and was led away to his own room. Kenneth stepped up to Jess with a familiar air and looked fondly around the place. "How ya doing, Jess? Are things holding up good here?"

"Oh, you know," Jess jingled her golden bangles by waving a hand in the air. "Got problems and troubles like everyone else but you're not here to talk about all that. You know? I'd offer you the first time with a girl I got coming up soon but you still owe me over that Zane incident. I'm afraid you'll have to pick one of the floor girls."

Kenneth felt his teeth crack from the pressure he put on them. He was fed up with her jabbing at him over that shit. Still, this was her castle and the price was worth the ware. "I'll find you one soon, I've got a good lead. I'll make it right." Kenneth pointed at a dark haired woman in a blood red robe. "Besides, I like what's on the floor." The black trim barely touched the top of the woman's exquisitely long legs. Her eyes were playful and danced as his finger landed on her. She bit her lip and flashed him a little of what was under her robe.

Jess snapped loudly in front of Kenneth's face. "Alright, alright!" That's enough eye fucking. Keep that shit in the rooms." She assigned him a room and Marina ran up and took his hand before one of the guides could come forward.

"Come on baby, let's get you nice and relaxed." She led Kenneth away to a chorus of cat calls from the remaining ladies.

Kenneth sighed in pleasure as Marina lowered herself onto his cock. The bed beneath him was as soft as a dream cloud and the silk sheets were soothing on his bare flesh. The room was hazy with candle smoke that smelled like cinnamon. The red robe Marina wore was untied and parted, revealing a narrow strip of her stomach and chest. He admired her smooth, naturally tanned skin as she wiggled into a comfortable position. Marina bent over and kissed his forehead before shoving her round, full breasts into his face. Holding Kenneth's head softly as he nibbled at her nipple, Marina began to roll her hips.

Kenneth rolled his tongue around her brown nipple, causing it to rise and harden. He pulled it into his mouth and nibbled it lightly, causing Marina to hum in delight. Her pussy felt amazing as she expertly used it to massage Kenneth's troubles away.

"Does that feel nice, papi?" Marina whispered in his ear, exaggerating her Hispanic accent to sound more exotic.

"So nice." Kenneth pulled his mouth away from her breast just long enough to answer her. "You have the best pussy in the world." It was as if he was starving and seeking nourishment from her body.

Marina shoved her tongue into his ear and made him shiver. She knew Kenneth said that to all the girls. "The best pussy for the best cock." Her white teeth sunk sharply into his earlobe. "It makes me so wet when you pick me, Bossman."

As she seduced him with words and nibbles, Marina's hips continued the perfect rolling rhythm. The walls of her tight pussy clung to Kenneth's cock each time she rose up. Even with a condom on, the experience was intensely pleasurable. This woman was made for this line of work. Her honed skill was like a professional athlete taking on a red shirt college student. Marina sat up straight and began to bounce in earnest. The silk robe she wore fell off her shoulders and bunched around her waist. Kenneth could just see through the robes as his cock was swallowed by her bouncing body over and over again.

"Fuck! You're going to make me cum!" Kenneth said as he squeezed her thin waist.

Marina let his cock fall out of her and it made a wet slapping sound against his lower stomach. "Oh no you don't!" Marina settled her pussy on the bottom of his cock and began to slide it softly along his length. "You got me all night, you have to savor it a bit longer."

About an hour later, Kenneth was holding Marina's hips and thrusting into her body with reckless abandon. His balls slapped against her clit with each deep thrust and she was moaning like a porn star. The air was thick with lust, they were both sweating and the room looked like a tornado swept through it. The ferocity of their sex was in full swing now as the climax was close enough to reach.

"Fuck yes, Papi! Give it to me!" Marina was throwing her ass back against each of his thrusts, making him go as deep as possible.

"Oh shit! Oh my God!" Kenneth groaned as he grabbed Marina's hips and pulled her tight against him. He roared out a moan of pleasure as his cock began to spew the enormous load out. On her hands and knees, Marina could only gasp at the force of Kenneth's orgasm. She looked over her shoulder to see his red face, sweaty and twisted in pleasure. She could feel his overstimulated cock twitching around inside as it tried to impregnate her. She helped pull the rest of his climax out with gentle squeezes of her vaginal muscles.

Kenneth held the base of the condom as he pulled out and then flopped back onto the bed. They had been going at it for a long time and he was worried that the rubber might have broken. Seeing it intact and swollen with his load, Kenneth relaxed and let the post-coital bliss settle over him. Marina got off the bed and put her robe back on. She winked at Kenneth before heading off into the bathroom.

Kenneth's eyes felt heavy as he looked up at the orange candle light dancing on the ceiling. He heard the sound of running water behind the bathroom door and figured he had enough time for a little snooze as Marina cleaned up. 'A waste,' he thought as he began to fall asleep. 'It's not like we're finished.' A sluggish smile surfaced as he imagined being inside the woman again. Next time would be more soothing and less energetic.

Kenneth heard something that sounded like ragged breathing. It was out of place here. In this den of harlots, the heavy breathing was usually less pain filled. He opened his eyes, expecting to see Marina but what he saw froze his blood. His wife, dead for over two years, was in the bed with him. Worse, she was crawling towards him!

Kenneth lunged up out of bed and spun to keep his eyes on the bloody nightmare. She moved her head like a crazed predator that was locked on to a kill. Her wide eyes were full of accusations and fury. As her lips rolled back, blood that was almost black rolled down her chin and flowed onto the silk sheets. She reached for Kenneth and pulled herself closer him. The torn remains of her legs dragged behind her. "K-Ken?" The nightmare ghoul asked. "Keeeeeeeeenneth?"

"This isn't real." Kenneth back peddled away as it reached out a crooked hand. "I'm. I'm dreaming. That's all."

"Youuuuuuuuu" her voice was like autumn wind through dead leaves. "Killed meeeeeeee."

"No. Please." Kenneth began to cry.

The dead woman fell off the bed in a heep. She twitched and thrashed around until she was back in the terrible crawling position. She pulled herself towards Kenneth without blinking her wide eyes. His knees turned to water and he slid to the floor, no longer able to retreat with his back to the wall. His sanity was on the precipice of total annihilation. His dead wife was close enough to touch him and he could only watch as her bloody claws reached for his eyes.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Marina shook Kenneth's shoulder again. She was trying to keep her distance from the muttering man.

"Wha-? What's happened? Huh?" Kenneth shook his head while blinking wildly. His wife was gone and Marina was looking at him as if he was mad. He was sitting on the cold floor with his back pressed against the wall. He did not see any sign of the ghoul even though it had been bleeding excessively. It must have been a nightmare.

"I must have dozed off." Kenneth's voice sounded weak and shaky. "Just had a nightmare."

"Ahh, that's understandable." Marina smelled like sweet soap and fresh perfume. She put a light hand on his sweat slick shoulder. "Need help going back to sleep?" Her other hand dipped below his belly button to fondle his flaccid cock.

With his nerves shot to hell, it took a while before Marina was able to coax him to fully erect. In the end, his blood warmed and Kenneth forgot about the frightening nightmare. He lost himself in the pleasures of Marina's body until he was completely spent and sore. The small splash of his last orgasm was unceremoniously wiped away from Marina's breasts as Kenneth's eyes finally closed. He did not dream as he slept in the comfortable bed.

*

12