Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 10

Story Info
Rachel's scheming leads to a volatile reaction.
5.9k words
4.49
2.9k
3

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time on Lovin' in the Apocalypse!

Tom and Rachel play in the backseat as Rachel tries to show off for Kelsey. However, the young woman seemed upset by the show rather than amused by it.

Meanwhile, Kenneth and a couple friends visit Jess's brothel for a night off.

Will Kelsey be able to juggle her jealousy and sexual frustrations? Will Rachel's plans come to fruition?

Find out now!

Chapter 10: Dinner for Two

Life at camp became a lot less relaxed after Cameron and his team returned from their mission. The council decided to keep the citizens close to home to help shore up defenses and comb the surrounding areas for signs of people. The Deterrent Team got a few more hands to help with the local bell project and the walls and traps received some much needed maintenance. The council never outwardly admitted that the camp was in high alert but the survivors of this Apocalypse rarely needed such things explained.

Among the changes made to raise the alertness of camp, guard duty on the wall was now done in pairs. They also made the switching intervals more random. Instead of setting a consistent 15 minute timer, the supervisor would randomly select how long they stayed at a post. While these changes were necessary and effective, it cut out the opportunity for Tom's sneaky friend to join him on the wall. He felt disappointed in the lost window but did not let it show. Kelsey had been a bit cooler towards him since she saw the backseat handjob. He wanted to give her as much space as she needed, even if that meant she was finished with him.

Rachel was not discouraged like Tom was. She actually sympathized with Kelsey's feelings. She confessed to Tom in private that she kind of regretted the backseat play. She might have hurt Kelsey's feelings and even though it was her husband the girl had feelings for, Rachel did not want to alienate her. She kept moving on her secret plan and watched for a golden opportunity. One morning, she stood at the message board and saw the chance she was waiting for. Rachel scribbled her name on the guard duty roster and nearly skipped in excitement to visit Cameron's house.

"Oh. Hey. What's up?" Kelsey did not open the door to her home more than she needed to. She was dressed in pajama pants, a large t-shirt and her dreadlocks were disheveled from sleep. She must have been in bed when Rachel knocked.

"Nothing much. Is your dad home?" Rachel knew he was already gone.

"No. He left for a meeting." Kelsey started to close the door. "I'll tell him you stopped by."

"Wait, I actually wanted to talk to you. You know, some of that girl-talk that we've been missing?"

Kelsey looked at Rachel for a long moment before rolling her eyes. "Fine. But don't expect me to get all teary-eyed on emotional shit." She stepped away from the cracked open door in a not so inviting invitation.

Rachel entered Cameron and Kelsey's home and was surprised by how nice it was in here. Since they lived in New Washington for the whole Apocalypse, there had been enough time to modify and expand their cabin. Theirs had separate rooms and comfortable furniture. It felt like a home and left Rachel with a desire to make hers just as nice. She smiled as she looked around the house. "Wow! You guys have a nice place. I'm a little jealous."

"It's alright." Kelsey shrugged as she watched Rachel pick up a snow globe that Cameron found in a rundown truck stop last year. "We just brought back stuff when we had a little extra room."

"It's really cool." Rachel faced Kelsey as she placed the old world souvenir back on the shelf. "I wanted to apologize to you for the other day. What Tom and I did was inappropriate and you should not have had to see that."

Kelsey was uncomfortable by the small woman's constant eye contact. Here she was apologizing to Kelsey when she was the one getting cheated on. The cruel irony twisted her guts. Kelsey shuffled a bit but finally said, "It's okay. I was just shocked. You guys do that often?"

"Almost every chance we get." Rachel laughed. "Sometimes we try to be a little sneaky for fun but that can backfire. As you noticed."

Kelsey nodded. "I guess so." She did not really know what to say. This conversation was strange and was making her nervous. It felt like the kind of conversation that leads to, 'I know what you're doing with my husband.'

"Anyways, I wanted to make it up to you. How about you and Cameron come over for dinner tonight? I'm going to make something special."

"Dad's on duty tonight, he can't come." Kelsey stated facts Rachel already knew.

"Oh. Well shit. Alright, how about just you then?"

Kelsey was relieved. This was just a dinner invite, nothing more loaded than that. Now that she was able to relax, Kelsey looked over Rachel's small, curvy body. She was wearing short cut jean shorts and a tucked in button up shirt and brown leather boots. It was a cute look for this tiny southern woman. Kelsey felt a strong desire to conquer Rachel. She wanted to put her hand on the woman's pale skinned throat and make her do, stuff. What kind of stuff? Kelsey needed to think about that. These feelings were new and hitting her all at once. She could see why Tom was with this woman. Being alone in a room with her was provocative.

Rachel noticed Kelsey's appraising look and subconsciously softened herself. She lowered her chin slightly, submitting without taking her eyes away from the tall, young woman. Kelsey's eyes told Rachel that she was weaker and Rachel believed it. Her pussy began to burn from the scrutiny and the suddenly thick air was making her light headed. Did Kelsey want her too? She could have it. At this moment, Rachel would give Kelsey everything she had to offer.

Rachel was looking at her now with soft, doe eyes that were almost begging to be dominated. Any man would react to those eyes and Kelsey too, apparently. She tried to clear her mind of these thoughts and succeeded by thinking about Tom. She would get to see him tonight. Even if Rachel was around, it would be nice to be near him again. She still felt a little hurt about having to watch them in the backseat but those feelings were mostly faded. She was beginning to feel more lonely and isolated without Tom's attention. Kelsey cleared her throat, "That sounds cool. What time?"

The moment of thick sexual tension eased and Rachel shook herself to knock off the trance. "How about 7?" She asked, knowing that would be the time Cameron would be on watch.

She left Kelsey not long after deciding the time. The conversion grew awkward as they tried to find something to talk about. Both women were in their own thoughts, scheming about the same things. They each felt a little weird about that moment when Rachel thought Kelsey was going to grab her. It was a moment they will both replay in their minds for a while. That shook her a little bit but Rachel could not let it interfere. She was in the middle of executing a plan that almost guaranteed it was going to happen tonight. All Kelsey had to do was show up on time.

*

Tom pulled a hammer out of a small duffle bag that stashed under the bed. He stared at the dark stains on the wood handle for a long few seconds before shaking off the dark thoughts. The nail on his lips left a metallic taste in his mouth from holding it like a toothpick. He used the hammer to gently pound the small nail he scavenged from the work site. When he was satisfied with the depth of the nail, Tom stepped back and smiled at the small piece of decoration. The old, faded picture of his beloved Mustang looked perfect on the rough shack wall.

Tom reached into a bowl of veggies that Rachel threw together and popped a chunk of carrot into his mouth. It was surreal seeing a salad again after so long eating canned food and fire charred meat. He relished the sweetish root and wondered why anyone ever covered such flavors with dressings. Even the lettuce leaves, which Tom was never wild about before, were like refreshing bursts of life in his mouth. As he crunched through a particularly stubborn slice of radish, someone knocked on the door.

Tom was surprised to see Kelsey standing there, holding a covered bowl and looking a little awkward. She was wearing blue jeans and a low cut white shirt. Her hair was bunched up behind her head and she smelled like perfume. It was as if she dressed up for an occasion. Tom himself was just wearing lounge clothes, some shorts and a wrinkled shirt. He felt a little embarrassed but was too busy admiring Kelsey to examine himself too much.

"Hey, Kelsey. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Kelsey shuffled awkwardly. This is the first time they had been alone since he ate her pussy in the shack. That was only a week ago but it felt much longer than that. "I brought something for dinner."

"You did?" Tom scratched his head. Kelsey must have seen the work schedule and decided to take advantage. He realized he should have assumed this would happen. He smiled seductively at her. "Is that for you and me?"

Kelsey looked at him with a puzzled face. "It's for the dinner Rachel made. I don't know what she put together but I figured this goes with anything."

Tom stepped back to show Kelsey the empty cabin. "Rachel isn't making dinner? She has guard duty tonight. She left about a half hour ago."

Kelsey's stomach dropped as she realized what this was. Rachel has purposely set this up! She knows about what is happening with her and Tom! Kelsey looked at Tom with a new suspension. "Are you two fucking with me?"

Tom wanted to lie and play it off but he realized that would not help anything. "Do you want to come in? I'll tell you everything and if you want to leave after that, I understand."

Kelsey thought about it for a moment before nodding and walking into Tom and Rachel's sparse shack. She could see why Rachel looked over her home with awe. Besides a crude picture tacked to the wall and a few personal items sitting on tables, this place was pretty flat. Kelsey placed her bowl on the table and sighed in annoyance. "So much for that." She opened her dish to show Tom the chopped veggies that she turned into a salad.

"Can't get enough of these anyways." Tom reached into Kelsey's bowl and fished a carrot out. "I think we shop at the same supermarket." He sat down at the small table.

Kelsey sat across from him. She felt like she was on fire with tension. The past week was like a war with herself without either side giving ground. On one hand, she wanted more of Tom and their fun. The other hand was full of doubt and confusion. After the truck ride, Kelsey started to see a different angle on things. She realized Rachel was more involved in what she and Tom were doing in private. Somehow, Rachel knew what was happening and was okay with it. But it also felt more than that, like Rachel was participating in it. She did not really know how to interpret those revelations but she did know that she did not like being played with.

"So. What's going on here? I don't like feeling used." Kelsey leaned back and crossed her arms. She looked at Tom with eyes that would accept no lie.

Tom sighed and took a moment to collect his thoughts. "You know, I'm not sure either. After that first time in the shed with you, I came clean to Rachel. I told her everything and she didn't get upset. She got, well, turned on about it. Nothing like this has ever happened to us before, I didn't know she would be okay with that kind of stuff."

"Kind of stuff?" Kelsey asked with a challenge in her tone.

"Yeah. Like, me sneaking around with another woman. Something about it turns her on. She gave me permission to keep seeing you."

"Ahh. That's weird." Kelsey did not really know how to feel about it. She felt caught in a web that she did not see until it was too late. "To what end?"

Tom rubbed the back of his head. "Good question. I was mostly just going with whatever you wanted."

Kelsey sat quietly for a few moments. She mulled over everything that was happening around her. She thought she was controlling a sneaky game but as it turned out, she herself was just a player in the game. In Rachel's game. That tiny woman with submissive eyes and a timid attitude had actually played her. Kelsey felt slighted but did not want to give up her hand. If Rachel thought Kelsey was just a little girl to be toyed with, she has another thing coming. Kelsey may have been riding with blinders on but she could see the whole road now. She would begin again, with a new strategy.

"Whatever I want?" Kelsey leaned forward and pulled a small tomato slice out of the bowl. She sucked the acidic juice from the soft fruit before chewing the rest of it. "What if I want you to fuck me? Is that allowed because you've been pretty good at dodging that?"

Tom smiled a little nervously. "It's allowed. You know, I don't think Rachel has any malice plans for this. I think she genuinely likes what we've been doing. There's no weird endgame, she just wants me to tell her about what we do. It turns her on."

"Yeah, still weird." Kelsey shook her head. "So, what have you told her?" She felt like she was under a microscope.

"I just tell her what we do with as much detail as I can remember. Pretty much everything we've done with each other."

So Rachel knows everything? That felt huge in her head but a little exciting too. Kelsey imagined the small woman, fucking Tom after she was finished with him. It was as if Rachel was getting her leftovers. Plus, Rachel liked that she was making Tom feel good? That felt like a challenge. What if Kelsey could make Tom feel so good, it flipped the board on Rachel's game? What if Kelsey could make it so Rachel was only getting sex because she allowed it? The woman was obviously into games and Kelsey was quite the strategist herself. A fun squirming of excitement happened in her belly.

Kelsey knew for this to work, she had to become a perfect receptacle for Tom's desires. Rachel was already serving his lust better than most people could so Kelsey needed to be flawless. To really dig into his secret wants and extract them into her own body. This would be a longer, more complicated game but a fun one either way. Before all that could happen though, they needed to take the next step. Rachel obviously set this up to happen and Kelsey did not see the point in wasting the opportunity. It seemed Tom's mind was on the same thing.

"You know, this is the longest we've been alone together without taking some clothes off?" He smiled deviously at her. "It's warm in here and I know how much you like keeping your shirt dry."

Kelsey smiled back, letting the hundred formulating plots recede to the back of her mind for later examination. "You got a point but I came over here with the intention of getting fed."

"Oh yeah?" Tom reached in the bowl of veggies and pulled out a carrot. He stood up and walked over to Kelsey.

Kelsey looked up as Tom stepped close. His eyes were narrow and flinty. She could feel the energy in his intentions and knew she would be like clay in his hands. His scent of sweat and man musk filled her nose and overwhelmed her interior chemistry. Where did this sudden power come from? It was making the young woman drunk.

"Eat it."

Kelsey felt her heart rate speed up as he held the carrot out for her. Before she could even try to put up an argument, Kelsey leaned forward and bit the carrot. She did not break eye contact as she chewed and Tom's strong right and caressed her cheek. She did not feel hungry anymore. Her insides were churning too much for food.

"Good girl."

Kelsey's nose flared as the intensity of her emotions rose too high to control. Kelsey lunged up, no longer in any denial about who wanted it more. If Tom tried to back out of fucking her tonight, Kelsey would lose her mind. As she started to rise, Tom's hand closed on her neck and forced her back into the chair. Kelsey was panting, completely in heat as Tom glowered down at her. Her mind was a static field of frustration and all she could do was react. Kelsey trembled as Tom leaned close.

"Young lady. You were not dismissed from the table."

That did it. A flood gate opened inside Kelsey and her cute panties were immediately soiled. She grabbed the wrist of the hand that was on her throat and held it there. Kelsey wanted to let him know she could take more. Her other hand reached for his bulge and squeezed him through his shorts. She finally managed to speak with a breathless response.

"S-sorry, Tom. You want me on the table?"

Tom smiled down at her and lightly brushed his lips over hers. He had to put some more weight on her slender neck as she tried to force a stronger kiss. "No baby. I want you on that bed."

Kelsey nodded emphatically. "Okay." She wanted to melt into his touch. He was strong for a lean man and she wanted him to show her how strong he could be in the heat of passion.

Tom kissed her hard on the lips. Kelsey responded instantly, meeting his mouth with the hunger of a starving woman. He let the kiss build in ferocity until the young woman was nearly tearing at his clothes in an attempt to get his cock out. He squeezed her neck and pushed her away from his face. Kelsey's eyes were huge and full of lust as she submitted to his choking. She nodded at him, no matter what he said next, Kelsey would do it.

"Take your clothes off and lay down." Tom stepped away from Kelsey and she nearly toppled when his hand left her neck.

Kelsey stood up on trembling legs and Tom watched her move. She kicked her shoes off as her shaking fingers tried to undo her jeans. They finally broke loose and Kelsey rolled them off her long legs with the wet panties rolling down with them. If she was more in control of her thoughts and actions, Kelsey might have thought to slow down and tease him with a slow strip. As it was, Kelsey was too excited and this had taken forever to get here. She did not want to waste anymore time without feeling Tom inside her. Kelsey threw her shirt and bra off before flopping down on the bed. She tried to arrange herself in a way that might make her look sexy.

Tom stood next to the bed and looked down at her with a slow, sweeping gaze. He started at her toes and moved up slowly, drinking in the sight of her. By the time his eyes made it to hers, Kelsey was breathing as if she just ran a mile. He smiled as he reached for her. Like he expected, Kelsey's legs parted as his hand dipped low. He felt the heat coming off her pussy before his hand touched her. The moment he made contact with her, Kelsey pushed her body into his hand. She was trembling and twitching as her body became too aroused to function.

Kelsey wanted to pull back some control and dignity but it has been too long since she last had sex. The small reliefs she got from their earlier times were good but not as good as being fucked. Kelsey needed to feel that inner stretching. She was desperate to feel a hard, warm cock push her walls open and scratch that deep ache in her pussy. Tom's hand lapped through her wet folds and it only made her feel more desperate. She was beyond ready for him. "Please." Kelsey begged in a voice that was much smaller than her usual one. "I'm losing my mind."

Tom smiled down at her and slowly began to take his own clothes off. Kelsey watched him as her left hand pinched and kneaded her erect nipples. She reached down and began to smear her vaginal fluids all over, not that it needed her help. When Tom's long cock finally broke free and bobbed in the air, Kelsey felt a warmth flow out of her and run down her ass. She was a mess and her fingers were already coated in her pussy juices. Her gaze locked on the clear bead of precum leaking out of Tom. She wanted to taste it but dared not interrupt. She would scream if anything stopped this now.

Tom got into the bed, positioning himself above Kelsey. He was so excited that his cock was bouncing in time with his heart. Tom grabbed Kelsey's and brought it to his face. It was slick with her pussy so he licked her fingers clean as he slowly knee walked forward. The bead of precum became a drop and as he neared her goosebump covered skin, it fell from him and trailed down to her black pubes. The sight was exotic and Tom was eager to smear the rest of it on her pussy.

12