Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey watched the clear drop land in her bush and after a few seconds of staring at it, Tom began to rub his cock around the entrance to her pussy. It was like the air was made of water and Kelsey was struggling to stay afloat. He was close and she wanted to feel him push inside so bad but that drop of precum sent up a red flag in her consciousness. Kelsey was a smart woman and knew how deep they were right now. She actually wanted his raw cock inside her. She wanted to feel it come to life as he sprayed her depths with his cum. Kelsey loved how crazy it felt in her mouth and knew that a man cumming in her pussy would be hot as fuck. That is precisely why she stopped him.

"Wait." The word escaped her lips as if it was running from her. Tom froze with his cock pressed against the outside of her pussy. "Do you have a condom?"

"No. We don't use them. Don't even need to. Fuck, I didn't even think of that." Tom moved back and Kelsey thought she would scream from the loss of contact.

Kelsey's legs locked around Tom's waist and pulled him back. He stumbled a bit and fell forward, just barely catching himself before falling on her completely. Kelsey sighed in pleasure and her eyes rolled back. At the same time, Tom gasped in surprise and looked down. When Kelsey pulled him back with her legs, everything had lined up nicely and Tom slipped right into her soaked pussy. He was only about half way inside but that was enough. Her body was like a cock press, he could not believe how tight it felt. He started to push further into her but she stopped him again.

"Wait." This time she was more firm. Now that he was inside her and the urgency faded slightly, her good sense came through stronger. "I got one in my pocket. I always grab one when I know I'm going to see you."

"That's smart." Tom reluctantly pulled out of Kelsey and leaned over to dig the condom out. He pulled out a well-known gold wrapper and smirked at Kelsey. "This is pretty specific..."

"Yeah, I know. Got it out of my dad's dresser. Don't want to think about that but I figured those would be good for you." Kelsey glanced at his cock and smiled.

"These are perfect." Tom kissed Kelsey and she held his face as he fumbled at the condom. It had been a really long time since he needed a rubber. This was also his first time in a long time with someone other than Rachel. He was excited to get to know this woman's body. The condom rolled on easily and Tom sat up. "Ready?"

Kelsey bit her lip and nodded. "Fucking right, I'm ready. Get in here." She pulled his arms and he followed her without complaint.

Tom pushed himself into Kelsey at a slow but steady pace. She was absolutely soaked and the lube from the condom made it a smooth insertion. He waited for the hiss of air to signal her limit but before that happened, Tom's balls settled firmly against Kelsey's ass. She took all of him. It was like her pussy was molded to him. With Rachel, there was a point where it would actually hurt him to go too deep but Kelsey's deep pussy accepted him in a way he never experienced. Was this the difference between tall women and shorter ones?

Kelsey gasped as Tom reached a depth that was up until this point, untouched. Rachel was not joking, it felt like he was trying to steal the air out of her lungs. "Holy shit!" Kelsey grabbed Tom and pulled him to her body. She was scared to let him go because there was a chance she was going to explode. After all the frustrations and being constantly plagued with thoughts of sex, she was finally getting it. The drawn out experience with Tom had been building this moment and it was enormous. Perhaps it was too big? Tom began to thrust and Kelsey's mind stopped working.

"How do I feel?" Kelsey whispered in his ear.

"So good! Holy shit, Kelsey. You're so tight!" Tom began to thrust in earnest.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop" Kelsey was just able to whisper before the rest of her breaths were turned into incoherent gibberish. Tom's cock first vacated then plunged into her pussy twice as quickly as it left. Kelsey was not being quiet now, she knew their only neighbor moved away and there were no infected close enough to worry about. She grunted like an animal each time Tom's balls slapped against her small ass.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum! Oh shit!"

She sounded as if she was afraid of it. Tom nuzzled his bearded mouth against her neck and bit down as he doubled his pace.

"Oh!" Kelsey's body tensed as her hips began to rise. "Oh nooAHH! Please!" Her hips bucked but Tom held on and continued to pound into her. "Oh shit! AhhHHHHH!" Kelsey screamed out before her body fell completely limp underneath Tom. She tried to thrash while the orgasm pulsed inside her body again and again. Tom held her firm and did not let up until the resistance in her body relented. She twitched and squirmed as he first slowed his pace and then stopped while still buried inside.

Tom kissed her up her jaw to her lips and Kelsey lazily kissed him back. She was making little humming noises and the smile across her face was almost painful. Kelsey still could not quite open her eyes from the aftermath of the intense orgasm.

"You okay, baby?" Tom kissed her chin lightly. She shivered as his beard tickled her neck.

"Okay? Fuck no. You just killed me." Kelsey's cold feet ran up the back of Tom's thighs. He felt his cock slip deeper into her tight hole. "Do it again."

Tom pushed himself up and finally got a good look at a naked Kelsey with his cock deep inside her. It was a lovely thing to see, he wished he could take a picture. He would just have to memorize this or make sure it happened enough for perfect recall. Either way, he was going to make the most of this time.

Tom grabbed Kelsey's feet and began to lick her and suck her toes as he made long and slow strokes. Her feet were tough, calloused and a few of her toes were crooked. It was a sign of their hard lives. He was not a big feet guy but the momentary impulse was rewarded with cute gasps of pleasure from Kelsey. He would gladly lick any part of her body to keep those sounds coming. He was surprised when she pulled her foot away but it was just so she could give him the other one. Kelsey's head flopped back against the pillow as Tom fucked and licked her into pure bliss.

The condom was giving Tom an unexpected stamina boost but his own orgasm was starting to build. "I'm getting close." He warned her as he gave her tough calves some of the same tongue treatment.

Kelsey looked down and saw the rubber still wrapped around the base of his cock. "You want to cum inside me?" Kelsey put her foot against his mouth.

"Yes!" Tom gasped as he serviced the bottom of her foot.

"Won't your little wifey get mad?" Kelsey wiggled her toes in his mouth as he sucked them and continued to push his cock hard into her.

"Probably not. I got the condom on."

Kelsey felt a bit disappointed but only a bit. She could find other ways to get the upper hand. "Too bad. Can you imagine it though? My sweet little pussy being filled up with your cum. Wouldn't it be hot to make her look at my freshly fucked, dripping with cum pussy? Imagine if we made her clean me up."

"Oh shit!" Tom cried out as he began to pump into her without rhythm.

"Yes! Give it to me!" Kelsey wrapped herself around Tom as he used her body. She felt his long cock twitching inside her but the experience was missing something. The rubber between them felt far too thick. "That's it, baby. Yes! Let it all out." Kelsey whispered in his ear as his orgasm ebbed away. His last thrust threatened to push into her guts.

Tom rolled off Kelsey with a groan and flopped back on the bed. She turned and hesitated, unsure if it was okay to snuggle. Tom wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him. Kelsey laid her head on his chest and listened to the sound of his heart beat. This was a lot different than how Gregg acted after sex. She liked this a lot more than the cold attitude he used to give her. Kelsey sighed and wiggled herself deeper into his cuddle. Both of them silently enjoyed the post coiltal endorphins and lightly dozed off.

Later on in the evening, Tom tried to stop Kelsey from getting out of bed but she slipped through his grasp. "Where are you going?"

"Uhh, home? Duh." Kelsey began to gather up her clothes.

Having used the only condom, they did not have sex again but did fool around a bit after Tom regained his stamina. They kissed, licked and sucked each other's bodies until Kelsey could not stand anymore. She lost count of how many times she came but Tom seemed to be incapable of shooting another load so soon after the first. Though he stayed hard and did not lose interest in her, there was a limit to what her jaw and hands could do. She considered letting Tom use the pull out method, like she did before but it took a long time before she trusted Gregg with that. Kelsey was satisfied with what she got out of him, for now. She would get more than that one out of him eventually. There was no longer a need to hurry.

"You don't have to rush off. Rachel knows what we're doing." Tom looked too comfortable laying in the soft bed.

"I know that but I'm not ready for her to see us like this. This shit is too wild."

Tom could understand that. He imagined what it would be like if Rachel did walk in on them. Would she join in or watch? He wanted to find out. "Fair enough. Hey, let me keep those."

Kelsey was trying to line up her panties to pull them on. She looked at Tom with a raised eyebrow and then handed them to him. "Pervert." She said as he sniffed the crotch of them.

"You have no idea." Tom tucked the black lacy panties away.

"Those are my favorite pair." Kelsey pulled her jeans on and shivered as the rough fabric settled on her bare and freshly fucked pussy. "You better not mess them up."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll take good care of them."

Kelsey pulled her shirt on and bent over to kiss Tom. "You better." Her tongue darted into his mouth and swam around for a few seconds. Tom's hand caressed her slight ass while she bent over. "And later on, when you're fucking your little wifey, you better be thinking about me."

"Count on it." Tom watched Kelsey as she quickly left the cabin. She looked guilty in the way she checked to see if the coast was clear before slinking into the night. He realized that she was far too good at that to be an amateur.

Not long after Kelsey slipped out, Rachel came home. She looked flushed and a little distracted when she came in the door. It was a lot different than how he had expected her to come home. Perhaps she just spent too much time dwelling on it during her watch. Tom watched Rachel's eyes change from distant to interested as soon as she saw what was spinning on his pointer finger like a trophy. Her devious smile was only the beginning to a wildly exhausting night. Whatever was on her mind would have to wait until the morning.

*

Hello fellow readers! The look on your faces when I say this was almost a 2 parter would be priceless, I'm sure. I even had a little cliffhanger planned but after so long of building this sexual tension, I was becoming frustrated myself! You can consider the next chapter to be the "part 2" of this one because I cut out parts of this chapter to make the next one. Anyways, I'm just rambling after finally completing a ten chapter build up to fuck this siren in my mind named Kelsey. I feel just as relieved as she does. If only she knew what plans I still have for her...

Until next time,

Enjoy!

12