Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got it and left to spread the word. Dave allowed the rage to fall back over him when he was alone. He threw things and broke anything that did not seem important. He felt like the Bossman and Bruce was intentionally fucking him over here. Just when he felt confident enough to raise the price. It did not feel like a coincidence. Still, they did not search his place or make any accusations. Dave could almost convince himself it was just a spot of misfortune.

Dave picked up the sofa from one end and moved it away from the wall. The couch stank and it twisted his stomach to have his face so close to this pool of Andy and E's filth. They hardly ever left the couch unless they were forced to do so. If only they knew what they had been sitting right on top of. Dave pried up the loose carpet and then a piece of flooring that he crudely cut out in the early days of the Apocalypse. He reached into the dark cavity and sighed in relief when he felt the leather bag.

The stress of this day was making Dave feel like he was going crazy. He needed to blow off some steam and thought he might do just that when Andy got back. Perhaps he would get lucky and she would come back before E did. He was long overdue for a one on one with her but it was never really that exciting. When alone, Andy rarely gave Dave a reason to want more personal time with her. She was still and nearly emotionless during those times. It was only when E was involved that she seemed interested.

Dave did not know how long they were gone for exactly but by the time they got back, he was annoyed about the delay. Watching them walk into the room with sneaky little smiles and flirtatious touching was proof enough that they stopped somewhere for a quickie. That would normally not bother him so much; they did that all the time. However, Dave spent the time waiting on them expecting to have sex as soon as Andy got back. Knowing that he was left waiting because they were doing it without him sent his mood to the boiling point.

Dave sneered at the couple as they finally noticed him. "You want this?" he dangled a small amount that was in a little baggie. He already spent time rationing his remaining stock and would not reveal how much he really had. This little baggie could be all they get for a while. It solely depended on his mood.

The way Andy and E's faces lit up made Dave hate them a little. They were like circus animals, trained to leap for a sweet treat. He tossed the bag onto the table and shrugged.

"Have at it but if you want it to last, you best take it easy."

He held up a hand and Andy froze in place while reaching for the stuff. "It's time to pay up."

Andy's eyes widened involuntarily as she realized what Dave meant. She glanced back down at the small pack and wondered how hard it would be to go cold. She really did not want to sleep with Dave again but she was starting to feel that sober ache in her head. The stuff was right there in the open and impossible to ignore. She felt thirsty for it and knew she would not be able to get out of this. Not trusting her voice, Andy just nodded and got down on her knees. She hoped that he would accept her mouth and make it quick.

"Oh no, sweetheart," Dave began to unbutton his jeans. "On your back this time. I'm going to feel that whole pussy."

"You know I don't like that," Andy's voice was small.

"I know you don't like it with me. But this isn't really about what you want. Don't you want the stuff?"

Andy nodded. Her bleached blonde hair was looking extra thin these days.

"I even warned everyone that the price was going up. You heard me say it a hundred times."

"Come on, man. Why are you being like this today? I thought you cut us a break to help you out." E sounded petulant.

"No. That was our deal, E. Remember? And look," Dave pulled another little bag out of his pocket and tossed it to E. "That's for your hard work today. Thanks for helping me out."

E looked at the bag with only a single dose inside. He could give this to Andy and get her off the hook but that was a temporary solution. Besides, if he gave her his dose, what would he do?

"Yeah. That's right. My mistake." E would not look in Andy's direction. Having the stuff in his hand was enough to push away the feelings he might have later on.

Andy's lip trembled as she watched E make the inevitable decision. She really was alone here. Even after all that sweet love they made, the drug was still stronger. Even for her. Andy knew she was not going to refuse Dave, no matter how much she wished she could. Without complaint, Andy shifted from her knees to her ass. She unbuttoned her pants and slid them off her thin legs. E's load from earlier should be all leaked out of her by now but she worried Dave would notice. She tried to give herself a good wipe with her panties before removing them completely.

She really did not have to worry, Dave was not interested in looking at her snatch. He shoved his pants down to his ankles and knee-walked towards her. His small cock looked angry as it bobbed in front of his hairy stomach. Andy did not want to watch it approach but her eyes were stuck. She realized this would be the first time he actually got a good angle on her. She would have to suffer all of his 4 inches.

Dave pressed his gut against Andy's and was amazed by how good that alone felt. Her skin was warm and soft against his flesh. It was a damn good thing he prepared for this. Before they got back from running his errand, Dave made sure to knock his edge off. He wanted to spend some time inside this hole and would not let Andy off cheap for her tab. Dave thought, 'she must have been secretly enjoying this. Why else would it be so wet down there?'

Dave, with a meaty hand wrapped around his stub of a cock, ran the head of it through Andy's pussy. She was soaked! He knew she was just playing hard to get all those times. With a groan of pleasure, Dave pushed himself into Andy's sweet hole.

"Oh, yeah. Get in there" Dave pulled his hand away as he slid in. He did not notice the glob of cum that was on his fingers. It smeared away as he grabbed her by the hips.

"Ahh! This is so much better!" Dave started pumping his hips. The small thrusts were barely enough to make Andy move. His sweaty face pressed against her neck, his breath coming out in wheezes. The stubble around his snort-like mouth was making her stomach churn with repulsion. Andy tried to make eye contact with E but he was slumped on the dirty couch and staring at the ceiling. She wondered, 'has the couch moved?' just when the rat between her legs began to huff even more aggressively.

"Oh, I fucking love this. It's so much better! This is the price now. You hear me?" His words were etched into her neck by the stubble.

"You better be hearing me!"

"I hear you." She began to fear this would go on for eternity. 'Is this hell? It very well could be.

Dave was at his limit, he made a few more deep grinding thrusts against the limp woman's hips. With one more grunt of effort, he pushed himself up off of Andy and pulled his cock out of her.

"Holy shit! Agghh!" Dave cried out and pumped his cock with his fist. One good burst of cum landed halfway up Andy's belly. The rest splattered around her lower stomach and mixed into her curly pubes.

The rush of air that came to Andy when Dave got up was like surfacing from water. She had not realized how much of that was suffocating her until he was gone. She barely registered where his cum was falling, all that mattered was that it was over. She could take that baggie and forget about all this. Where to go though? Sitting on the couch next to E felt wrong. Probably even impossible right now.

"Thanks Andy," Dave huffed down at her before he shuffled back and noisily got to his feet. "Can I get you a towel or something?"

"No." Andy sat up and glanced at the table.

"Yes! Fine, take it! Jesus, you'd think a girl would fucking give a thank you back! Ehh, E?" Dave laughed as he pulled his pants back up.

Andy snatched the baggie off the table and scurried over to sit against a wall. E, not hearing the joke, chuckled and said, "heh. Yeah. Right man."

"You guys better act right. Bruce can come get us at any moment."

"Fine, man. We will."

Dave had his doubts but at least he could think straight again. With the anger drained out of him, Dave turned his thoughts to the future and this mob mission. Something about it felt off. The job itself seemed a little sudden. On top of that, he could not recall ever having to go face Bossman to get a mob order. That felt like an integration but they did not even ask him anything really. Dave did not like this one bit.

*

12