Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 13

Story Info
Kelsey experiments with her personal boundaries.
6k words
4.58
4.9k
3
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time on, Lovin' in the Apocalypse!

Rachel and Tom have some lazy fun until a random guest knocks on their door.

Dave and his cronies are given a mission that feels like a set up and Dave takes out his frustrations on his friends.

What will come from Kelsey's quest for answers? Find out now!

Chapter 13: Pushing Boundaries

Kelsey sat down in one of the wooden chairs that was part of their dining table. The air in this cabin was thick and full of musk. Unlike Rachel, Kelsey felt no real desire to roll around in post coiltal messes. She wondered if it would be rude to crack open the window. Luckily, Rachel seemed to be aware enough to do that before sitting down at the table. They were all oddly silent for a few moments. The elephant in the room could not be more obvious. Tom finally broke the spell.

"I just realized, I'm the stinky one in the room," Tom said. He quickly gathered a handful of objects that looked roughly like toiletries and excused himself.

A light breeze moved the curtains of the window. Kelsey and Rachel sat quietly, listening to the crunching sound of Tom's receding footsteps. Finally, unable to handle this growing awkwardness, Kelsey faced Rachel.

"What's your deal?" Kelsey asked. She was tired of being blindly played with.

"What do you mean?" Rachel countered.

"Don't act all cute and innocent with me. I know what you've been doing. I'm telling you right now, I don't like being fucked with." Kelsey had to pinch off the biting tone in her voice. She was not really that angry about it.

Rachel breathed out a long, slow breath. Her game was up, or at least, this part of it. That was fine. It would have eventually come to this. She just figured on having more time to enjoy feeling like Tom was sneaking around behind her back. Now, she would just ride the waves that her splash caused. Whatever that may be.

"Okay. I'll do my best to explain it but I barely understand it myself," Rachel said. She leaned back in the chair and took a second to collect her thoughts.

"The past couple of weeks have been some of the most sexually gratifying days of my life." Rachel continued. "And though the timing could not be worse for a sexual awakening, it appears to be happening to me. Ever since I found out about what you and Tom did that first time, I have not been able to act right. I swear, it's like I'm in heat. I'm always horny."

Kelsey listened to Rachel speak and started to feel a little kinship. She could relate, ever since that first night in the shed, all Kelsey has wanted to do is have sex.

"So, why be all weird and sneaky?" Kelsey asked. "If you like it, you could have said something."

"I don't really know what I want, to be honest," Rachel answered. She thought of Cameron and his big arms. "Weird and sneaky felt like a good way to find out."

"But you like girls?"

"Maybe?" Rachel laughed. "I never thought so until, well..."

"Ahh." Kelsey said and then looked at the floor.

Kelsey thought about it and decided that it might be fun to have Rachel involved. However, she did not or could not picture herself doing stuff to Rachel. Kelsey would need to be a lot more comfortable before she wanted to try anything that crazy.

"But you do want to be involved, you know, when me and Tom do it?" Kelsey asked. She bit her lip nervously and then continued in a rush.

"Because I don't know if I want that. At least, not now. I've never done anything with another girl and haven't really thought about it. If that's a deal breaker for you guys, I need to know now."

Kelsey's almond eyes were shiny with emotion and Rachel met them easily. Pressuring this young woman was far out of the range of what Rachel wanted to do.

"Kelsey, no. That's not a deal breaker at all." Rachel said. She reached forward and took Kelsey's hands. Rachel was surprised she let her hold them.

"Look, I'm not going to kid you and say that it wouldn't rock my socks off to be involved with you and Tom. But that would only be fun if everyone wanted it. I have no problems with staying out of your way until you feel comfortable, okay?"

Kelsey nodded. She seemed to be in control of her emotions. The tears that almost filled her eyes never grew heavy enough to fall.

"Okay. That's good. Still weird but good. How can you stand this without getting jealous?"

"Who says I don't feel jealous?" Rachel asked. "I feel jealous sometimes."

"Oh. Well, why do you let it happen?"

"I guess because the other feelings are better? Sometimes we feel emotions that don't have a place in our lives. That's just human nature. Anger, fear, lust, jealousy, are emotions we all feel. You can't give free reign to all of them or it'll drive you wild. Trust me on that. I'm not the best person at controlling myself."

"I know what you mean." Kelsey said. She was pretty bad at ignoring her own desires.

"I do have one, little request though." Rachel said softly, giving Kelsey her best innocent look.

"What's that?" Kelsey asked, a little hesitantly. Her stomach filled with knots.

"I'd really love to watch you fuck my husband." Rachel said with a cocky smile on her lips.

Kelsey laughed and felt some tension melt away. She did not see the harm in being watched. Hell, it seemed that Tom was relaying every detail back to Rachel anyways. They were already being observed. This would just be cutting out the extra work.

Kelsey wondered what it would be like to have Rachel sitting nearby and not allowed to play. According to what the woman just said, Kelsey was in charge of when Rachel would be invited in. That was already close to what she wanted to happen. Rachel deserved to be played with after trying to manipulate her. Kelsey was more than eager to get started on her own games.

"I don't see anything wrong with that," Kelsey said. "As long as you don't do anything until I'm ready."

"Deal!"

Rachel shook Kelsey's hand since she was already holding it.

Tom was not in a hurry to go back home. He felt like Kelsey let him off easy last night. Now it seemed, she was ready to collect her due explanations. Rachel would be much better at easing Kelsey into this but he also had some doubts. Kelsey was young and very obviously into men. Rachel was almost 30 and that meant she had more time to develop her sexuality. When they were younger, Tom doubted Rachel would have been into other women. This was a new thing for them and he worried that Kelsey would not want to be involved in it.

Either way, there was a shift happening in Tom's life. Not that he ever felt it settle in the first place. He knew when he went back home, something would be different. He took his time in the shower, standing under the lukewarm flow of water with his mind playing out scenarios. Though he considered it to be a nearly impossible fantasy, Tom pictured Rachel and Kelsey laying in his bed together. The Ying-Yang imagery was powerfully erotic. It stole his breath and filled his heart with a desire to have both of them at the same time.

Pretty soon, the hesitation to discover what was waiting for him turned into curiosity. Even though he was drained from last night, Tom's cock was coming to life as his head continued to fantasize. There was an ache in his loins from the recent exertions but that did not seem to slow the blood flow. He needed to hurry and get home before he ended up having to carry a flag pole back across camp. He did not bring the right clothing to hide a hard on.

Tom accidentally grabbed Rachel's towel during his hasty retreat. It was still damp from her shower and barely absorbed the water from his skin. Too eager to be annoyed, Tom did the best he could and put his clothes on. His dry clothes would soak up the remaining moisture. He was secretly hoping that he would not be wearing these clothes for very long.

Tom felt oddly compelled to knock on the door when he got home. He hesitated and heard Rachel and Kelsey talking. The tone sounded light and he breathed out a sigh. As much as he felt excited about what might happen next, Tom had also been worried that the fun with Kelsey was ending. Her still being here was a good sign. Tom's stomach twisted in excitement as he opened their wooden door.

Tom froze, unable to put his mind in the real moment. In his head, the door opened to a scene of passion. Kelsey and Rachel were naked, the room glowing with candles and their moans coming up like music. In his head; Kelsey held Rachel by the hair while his wife ate her pussy. Kelsey moaned while looking Tom in the eyes. In his head; Rachel's pussy was glossy with anticipation and open in front of him.

Both Rachel and Kelsey looked at Tom with puzzled expressions. He just opened the door and looked in on them as if he did not know where he was. Kelsey finished pushing the corner of the clean fitted sheet over the mattress. Rachel did the same thing on the opposite side of the bed.

"Tom, are you okay?" Rachel asked.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. I just wasn't expecting to find you two making the bed." Tom replied and then laughed.

"You would have rather found us messing it up, right?"

"Uhh, something like that." Tom answered.

He glanced at Kelsey but she did not give him anything back. She was wearing a half smile that was unreadable. Up until this point, Kelsey was pretty clear on what she wanted. That little grin told Tom that she was starting to catch on and would be playing more coyly. Kelsey might become a little more secretive now that the cards are laying on the table. Although the thought made him worry a little, Tom still found his eyes glued to Kelsey's long, thin legs. They had a sheen to them, she must have put lotion on them before leaving the house. It made him salivate.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to wish," Rachel teased him. She noticed where his eyes were.

"Dad says, wish in one hand, spit in the other," Kelsey said. It was mostly from a lack of having anything else to say.

She picked up the loose sheet and flapped it over the bed. Rachel caught the opposite end and the women guided the cloth neatly over the other one.

"Mmm, I'd rather you spit on my face," Rachel replied, almost to herself.

"Wow!" Kelsey exclaimed. "Tom, you need to control your wife. This bitch is a freak."

That whole statement sent a hot jolt of pleasure through Rachel's stomach. She could not stop the smile that lit up her face.

"You have no idea." Tom said. He finally walked into the cabin and shut the door behind him.

Though Rachel and Kelsey did not make any plans for this, they began to act simultaneously. Rachel sat down at the table and nonchalantly examined her fingernails. She tried to effect an air of negligence. Rachel could be any other object in the room. Just like furniture, she was only here to be their support and comfort. She crossed her thighs and watched Tom's face.

Kelsey, feeling better about it now that the sheets were clean, first sat down and then reclined on the mattress. She put her hands under her head and clutched her dreads for comfort. Kelsey was as nervous as she has ever been. Her stomach was roiling and her toes felt numb but the desire to feel Tom's weight on her again was the strongest emotion she felt. The fact that Rachel was 20ft away was only a little disconcerting.

Tom was a red blooded, straight male who fantasized about threesomes since the day he discovered them. That crinkled, smut filled magazine from the 70's gave him a love for two things. The first thing was easy enough to find. All his steady partners had eagerly participated or eventually acquiesced to his request for pubic hair. The second thing never seemed to line up for him...until now. Two women at the same time. It felt a little intimidating. He did not really know what to do.

"Jeez, just sit down already. You're making it awkward," Rachel said. She put her feet up on the seat of the only other chair in the cabin.

Tom sat down on the mattress and laid back next to Kelsey. She turned to face him which also put her back to Rachel. It helped ease her nerves a little bit not to have to stare at the woman.

"Hey you," Tom said softly. "Did you have a good night?" He put his hand on the curve of Kelsey's hip.

Kelsey scooted closer to Tom, relishing the warmth of his hand.

"It was good for a while," Kelsey answered. "But then I had to go home and it got a bit lonely. How was yours?"

Tom laughed and tried to downplay the intense sex he and Rachel had after Kelsey left. He could see his wife just over Kelsey's shoulder. She was still pretending to be unconcerned but he could tell she was paying attention.

"Oh, not too bad. I really enjoyed the parts of my night that you were involved in," Tom answered, smoothly.

"Did you do what I asked?"

"Umm, remind me about that? I haven't exactly been clear headed since last night."

Kelsey ran her slender fingers along Tom's arm and up his bicep.

"Did you think about me when you fucked your wife?"

Rachel's breath caught in her chest. Tom glanced at her over Kelsey's shoulder but she did not return the look. He had done a lot more than just think about Kelsey. He remembered what Rachel looked like with those panties shoved in her mouth. He also recalled the things she wanted him to say. He wondered if she would like that now and decided to give it a shot. As he spoke, Tom moved his hand from Kelsey's hip down to her bare thigh. Her shorts were riding up pretty high, his hand was practically on her ass.

"I could not help but think about you," Tom answered. "Your pussy is so much better than hers, I couldn't help but miss yours.

Kelsey's eyes went fully round at Tom's words. She was not expecting him to be so harsh! The statement filled her with a strong sense of pride. She waited for Rachel to speak up but the woman stayed silent. Kelsey just barely resisted the urge to look back at her.

Tom noticed Kelsey's slight discomfort. He was feeling a little bolder and decided to keep the game going. His hand moved along the front of Kelsey's thighs and he pushed his fingers in between them. She did not need much prodding to open up her legs and let his hand slide up to her mound. Tom began to knead her pussy through her running shorts.

"You don't have to worry about her, baby," Tom said. "She is aware of who has a better pussy. That's why she's on the chair and you're in the bed."

The heat coming off of Kelsey's pussy was suddenly enough to scald. All the muscles in her lower half all worked together to force her crouch more firmly against Tom's hand. Kelsey could not think past the desire to be penetrated. She was gasping and grinding his hand, completely animalistic in her actions.

Rachel felt dizzy. Her mind was like a skipping record, hearing Tom's words over and over. She looked at them and saw Kelsey's body twitching. The girl was holding her husband by the arm and letting him batter that perfect pussy through the thin running shorts. Tom's eyes lifted off the woman he was pleasuring and found Rachel's. He only looked at her for a second before dismissing her and returning to the newer, better toy. Rachel nearly fainted from the intensity of her arousal.

Tom finally pulled the thin shorts off Kelsey's body and found she was not wearing panties today. Her black pubes were soft against the back of his hand and spent a little time teasing her by running his fingers through the hair without touching skin. Kelsey shivered but did not complain. The urgency from before was past and though she was ready to be fucked again, she could handle a little seduction first. Kelsey could hear Rachel behind her but could almost forget she was there.

Tom however, did not forget Rachel. He wanted to dig in a little more, having discovered that he liked saying these things about her. It felt like another way to sexually dominate his wife and Tom took every inch he could in that regard.

"You know why your pussy is better?" Tom whispered to Kelsey.

"Because it's tighter?" Kelsey guessed. She occasionally twitched when Tom's teasing fingers tickled her.

"Yeah and deeper," he answered. Tom finally pushed a finger into her pussy lips and found her clit. "She can't take my whole cock like you can."

Kelsey moaned and spread her legs wider. Tom's finger began to circle her button with the dexterity of a pro. He was showing her things that she had not discovered herself yet. He was working her in a way that made her whole pussy feel good, not just the clit.

"Oh, fuck!"

"Are you going to cum for me?" Tom asked her while his fingers danced.

"Yes!" Kelsey cried. She clutched his arm as if she was afraid he was going to pull it away.

"You're going to cum on a married man's hand while his wife watches?"

"Oh, God!"

Kelsey's hips bucked and Tom flattened his hand on her whole pussy. He rubbed her furiously and the young woman thrashed through one of the most intense external orgasms she ever felt. Her body vibrated like a string instrument with his hand on her fret. He struck chord after chord, a relentless tune that awoke a new song in her body. Tom did his best to keep the pressure on but after a few seconds, Kelsey shoved his arm away. As the orgasm ebbed away, she kept her thighs locked together.

"That looked good," Tom said. He pushed his lips against hers before she had a chance to respond.

As he kissed Kelsey, Tom used his weight to turn her onto her back. Kelsey moved like putty in his hand. He trailed kisses down her neck and used a free hand to pull Kelsey's shirt and bra up. Her smooth breasts tumbled free and she sighed when Tom sucked her right nipple into his mouth. His wiry beard tickled her sensitive skin and made her shiver. Kelsey sucked in her breath when his teeth clamped down. The sudden pain pushed away the sensitivity and her mood shifted.

Kelsey suddenly wanted to grind her pussy against his face. She grabbed his short, scruffy hair in a fist and pushed down on top of his head. Tom did not resist her demanding force. He quickly moved down and settled between her reopened thighs. He took a second to adjust his cock, laying flat on his stomach is uncomfortable with a hard on.

Kelsey did not want to wait on him to decide what to give her. She sat up and grabbed the back of his head. Using her honed muscle control, Kelsey began to fuck Tom's face. She pushed with her abs while pulling his head. It did not matter where his mouth was. Kelsey used Tom's entire face, sometimes watching his eyes disappear as her pussy slid up to his forehead. When she could see his eyes, they seemed to suggest Tom was just letting her play.

Kelsey was beginning to understand the relationship between Tom and Rachel. Though she liked that Tom was a little rough, he would need to understand one thing. She was not like his wife. There would be no bending of her will. Kelsey would not be so weak as to allow Tom free will over her body. When he inevitably tries to cross that line, he will find out Kelsey has teeth too. Until then, it was fun to see how far he would eventually try to push her. Kelsey smirked down at Tom and focused her grinding near his talented tongue.

Rachel was shaking. Her whole body felt like it was full of electricity. Seeing Kelsey in this state was far beyond anything she imagined. The young woman's sexual aura radiated heat like a bonfire. From the moans she was making to the way she was moving her lithe body, Kelsey appeared to be lust incarnate. Rachel was bringing to realize what Tom was still unaware of. They may be the older, more experienced people in the room but Kelsey was calling the shots now.

Kelsey started to zero in on the right rhythm. Her body was growing tight in anticipation. The sliding motion became more of a grinding and Kelsey pressed herself firmly against the thrashing of Tom's tongue. She nearly forgot that they had an audience. Kelsey slowly turned her head to look at Rachel. The woman was facing them now, the nonchalant act way out the still open window. Rachel was breathing hard and trembling in excitement. Her hazel eyes were pleading for Kelsey's mercy. Kelsey exaggerated a moan without breaking eye contact.

12