Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel slowly spread her thighs. With a hand that would not stop shaking, she reached down for her throbbing pussy. She was looking at Kelsey, waiting for a sign.

Kelsey gave it in a narrowing of her almond eyes; a minute head shake.

Rachel's hand froze, inches from her bothered pussy. With her eyes, Rachel begged Kelsey for permission.

Kelsey did not give it. She shook her head more firmly.

Rachel's hand moved to her thigh and did not go any closer. She felt her wetness begin to run down the crack of her ass. It was nearly maddening in the way it slowly crept down. No matter how much she wanted to smear it against her mound, Rachel did not disobey Kelsey's stern look.

The power Kelsey felt in the moment Rachel's hand stopped moving was more responsible for the sudden orgasm that broke over her than Tom was. He was just in the right place to reap the benefits. Kelsey used his face to ride out the orgasm, smearing her pussy all over it.

Rachel could not take her eyes off the vein pulsing on Kelsey's slender neck. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy. The young woman's skin was glistening with perspiration. She was making a deep, animalistic groan that was coming from the pit of her stomach. It was unconscious. A complete surrender to the orgasm. Even when Kelsey was finished and laid limply on the bed, she looked like a well pleased goddess.

Tom looked up from Kelsey's pussy with a face slick with her pussy juices. His beard was matted and messy from the ride she put on him. He looked half intoxicated when he glanced over at his wife. His eyes were only on her for a second before he turned his attention back to Kelsey. The way his focus bounced off her yet again sent a thrill up Rachel's spin.

Tom started to kiss his way up Kelsey's body, taking his time and making her hum appreciatively. He very smoothly removed his own shorts without breaking the seductive journey. Before he could settle between her naked thighs, Kelsey came to her senses.

"I didn't bring a condom," Kelsey said. "You can't cum in me."

Tom paused, his mouth making it to the hollow of her neck. "Do you want to stop?"

"No. Just don't cum inside me. You can handle that, right?" Kelsey asked, her eyebrow raised in challenge. "I won't take none of that, 'it felt too good,' bullshit."

Tom chucked, "I can handle that."

He pressed his lips against hers and Kelsey wrapped her arms around Tom's neck. She moved her hips up and spread her legs wide when Tom moved to take her. He rubbed the head of his cock through Kelsey's pussy but did not take long in the pregame. She was wet enough and ready for him.

As Tom pushed his long cock into her body, Kelsey pulled his face to her neck. He dutifully began to kiss and nip at her soft skin but Kelsey really just wanted his focus away from her face. She turned her eyes on the woman sitting quietly close by. Rachel's hand had not moved but her eyes looked far more desperate. Kelsey verbally moaned when Tom's swollen balls settled against her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Kelsey moaned through her clenched teeth. "It's so deep!"

Tom felt Kelsey's direct pussy on his raw cock and immediately realized he might not be able to handle this after all. The way she clung to every inch of him was insanely intense. Her pussy was driving pleasure into him relentlessly and Tom had no choice but to retreat.

"Holy shit!" Tom groaned and pulled out of Kelsey quickly. He grabbed the base of his cock and it throbbed in the air. He just barely made it in time to stop from blowing his load.

Rachel saw this whole thing happen peripherally. Her eyes were focused on Kelsey's eyes. The young woman had watched Rachel throughout that whole moment with a knowing smile on her lips. When Tom pulled away, Kelsey's eyes grew more bold. She was feeling the power she was gaining over these two. She did not let Tom pull far away, Kelsey's heels dug into his ass and made sure he knew this was not over.

"You good?" Kelsey asked, facing Tom with a sneaky grin.

"Yeah. I just have to get my shit together," Tom answered. He was stroking himself roughly in an attempt to dull the sensitivity. "Your pussy is crazy good."

"How good?" Kelsey asked and reached forward. She rubbed the head of his cock lightly with her fingers. "Say what you would have said if you were telling your wife about it later."

Tom swallowed. He knew Rachel would want him to be a little degrading but he did not know if she wanted Kelsey to know that. He decided to play it in the middle.

"I'd tell her, your pussy felt so good on my whole cock that I nearly blew my load the second I was inside you."

"Mmmmmm," Kelsey hummed appreciatively. "Does hers make you do that?" Kelsey pushed the head of his cock down.

"Sometimes," Tom answered honestly. He could not really lie with Rachel sitting right there. Tom began to push himself back into Kelsey's smothering vagina. He did not seem to be in as much of a hurry to bottom out this time. "But not like this!"

He had to pull out again. Sucking in his breath to help hold the flood back, Tom waited for the tingle to fade away. Kelsey giggled and reached for him again. She pinched the head of his cock roughly and held the slit closed.

"Does this help?"

"Yeah, actually," Tom answered and let the breath out slowly. "I'll be good in a minute. I just got too sensitive."

"It's cool. Just don't lose on the wrong side."

Kelsey looked over at Rachel, a feeling of superiority was making her head swell. The older woman was being good although it looked like her hand moved a little closer.

"You let him cum inside you?"

"Yes," Rachel breathed out. "All the time."

"I bet that makes it hard to pull out, huh?" Kelsey asked Tom.

"Yeah, it really does," He answered, lining up to try it again.

"Hmmm, but you have to," Kelsey moaned. She pulled him in deeper with her heels. "You'll knock me up if you don't."

"Fuck!" Tom gasped. He froze but did not pull out. It seemed he was finally starting to get it under control.

"You can get condoms at the mess hall," Kelsey said, looking at Rachel.

"Okay." Rachel replied. Kelsey could see a dark stain on the crotch of her shorts. The poor woman was probably drenched.

"You got it, baby?" Kelsey asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm trying," Tom replied with a laugh. "You feel amazing."

Kelsey kissed him, pulling with her heels until he was fully inside her. She could feel his cock throbbing in time with his pulse. She pulled her lips back just enough to whisper, "is my pussy better?"

Rachel let out a little groan and shuddered in delight. She pulled her hand away from her crotch quickly; having nearly lost control as her pussy screamed for attention. Rachel squeezed her thighs and it felt like something probed her loins with a cattle prod. She squirmed in her seat and eagerly waited for Tom's answer.

Tom gave the true answer. Both of his partners would appreciate it. "Yours is the best I've ever had."

Kelsey kissed Tom and ground her hips against his. She broke the kiss, finally satisfied with the game. "Fuck me, Tom! Give it all you can until you're ready to cum!"

He took her advice and began to jack his hips in long strokes. Knowing that he would not be stopping again before the end, Kelsey took in each thrust and let her own orgasm go as soon as it bloomed. Though she fully wanted him to pull out, Kelsey delighted in a secret desire for him to lose control. She dug her feet into his ass, giving just the slightest dare for him to do it.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Tom's hips bucked a few hard times before he pushed his whole cock as deep as he could get it.

"Oh, shit!" Kelsey groaned. Her stomach twisted in excitement; he was actually going to do it! Her legs tightened on their own! A sudden orgasm hit her and made it impossible to think clearly about what was happening. The hormones flooding her system made her body beg for his seed!

"Tom?" Rachel gasped.

Just before his orgasm broke, Tom pushed Kelsey's flat stomach straight down. Her hips had risen with the force of the climax and this was their saving grace. Tom's shiny cock slid from Kelsey's body a half second before it erupted.

"Oh, my God!" Tom cried out! He quickly wrapped a fist around his cock and pumped as hard as he could.

The first shot of cum was powerful. Having been just short of impregnating this sex goddess, Tom's body sent the best it could offer. The blast streaked from Kelsey's black pubes to the center of her heavy breasts. It just barely missed her bunched up shirt. The first splash alone was evidence of the load that would have filled the young woman's cervix.

"Fuuuuuck!" Tom groaned. He pumped more steaks of cum racing up her flat stomach. He made a sticky splatter painting on the canvass of her body; a pool of seed formed in her belly button.

Kelsey laid back, relieved to feel Tom's hot cum on her skin. That was close. She needed to make sure condoms were always nearby. She looked at Rachel and saw that was not a point she was going to have to make. The woman's eyes were wide and glued to her husband's mess. Kelsey felt a moment of inspiration and decided not to overthink it. This was as good as ever to test how she would feel about going further.

"You want to clean this up?" Kelsey did her best to make this a question and a demand.

Rachel turned her wide eyes on Kelsey and nodded quickly.

"Alright. Go slow," Kelsey said.

Tom moved away from Kelsey and leaned back against the wall. He was in a good position to watch this next part play out.

Rachel crawled onto the bed and settled down beside Kelsey. Starting slowly, she reached forward and used her finger to scoop some of Tom's cum off Kelsey's ribs. The young woman shivered but did not protest. Rachel sucked her finger clean and went back for more. After scooping a few more little runs, Rachel leaned forward and licked a stream that was flowing down Kelsey's hip. Hearing no protest, Rachel continued with her tongue.

Kelsey's breathing became hitched and random. Rachel's mouth was moving on her like she was scared she would be shooed away if it got too heavy. It was light, tender and made her skin tingle. The feeling of the woman's tongue dipping into her belly button was the first big sign that this was going to be a regular thing.

Rachel cleaned all of Kelsey's stomach and the steak that landed near her breasts. She looked up and met the young woman's eyes.

"You've got a little on your pussy. I wanted to leave that up to you," Rachel softly whispered.

"You want to do it?" Kelsey asked, biting her lip a little shyly.

Rachel nodded.

Kelsey nodded.

Tom looked up to the ceiling and wondered if this was a dream.

Rachel moved down and was inches away from her first pussy. Kelsey's freshly fucked scent filled Rachel's nose. She did not hate it, felt compelled to taste it even. Tom's cum was soaked into her pubes in a few places but they both knew that was just the excuse. Rachel started there, noisily sucking the seed out of her hair. Her head was beyond fried from arousal, having now experienced pleasure denial in the extreme. There was nothing Rachel would not do to feel some sort of gratification. She plunged into Kelsey's pussy with the knowledge of a woman in her prime.

"Oooooooooaaahhhh!" Kelsey moaned! The unexpected assault sent her over-stimulated body flying over the edge and within a few seconds, Kelsey had to force Rachel away from her throbbing pussy.

"Alright! Fuck! I get it!" Kelsey exclaimed. She scooted away from Rachel and got off the bed. Her knees felt wobbly so she sat down on one of the chairs.

Rachel rolled over on her back and put her hands behind her back. It was probably going to be the only way to keep them off herself. She tasted Kelsey on her tongue and had her scent deep in her nose. Now she knew what it was like to eat a pussy, even though it was brief. The taste was not exactly what she expected. It was not bad but it did not seem worth obsessing over. What was good? The feeling of Kelsey's pussy in her mouth and on her lips. Having that sensitive flesh in her grasp was something she wanted to try again.

Kelsey left not long after that. Tom started looking at her with "fuck me" eyes and she knew better than to stick around. Before leaving she kissed Tom on the mouth and whispered to him, "that wasn't bad. This could be fun."

"I agree," Tom responded and returned her kiss with tongue.

"You better take care of wifey before she goes postal."

Tom laughed and Kelsey sent one last cocky smile at Rachel.

"Bye, Kelsey," Rachel waved from the bed she was still laying on.

Tom closed the door and turned to face his wife. He nearly whimpered when he saw her pulling off her shorts. He was going to need a vacation after all this.

*

12