Lovin' in the Apocalypse Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom smiled and pulled his cock out of his wife. It was glossy with the mixture of their fluids. He moved around the bed, positioning himself near Kelsey's face. She had not released Rachel and the woman did not stop servicing the pussy in her face. Kelsey wrapped the fingers of her left hand around him. She stroked it and felt the slick juices on her palm. He smelled like deep pussy, not just the sweet stuff that trickled out. Kelsey's heart began to beat faster as she considered what she was about to do.

Kelsey finally leaned in and sucked an inch of his cock into her mouth. Tom moaned when her tongue circled his head and licked into his urethra. After a couple seconds, she sucked more of him into her mouth. Kelsey tasted Rachel's pussy and did not find it disgusting. It was not like man cum--something she liked and occasionally found herself craving. She still did not feel compelled to stick her face in Rachel's pussy, but sucking it off Tom's cock was something she could enjoy.

Tom watched as Kelsey cleaned his cock. Rachel seemed almost in a state of fanaticism; she was oblivious to everything except the pussy in her mouth. He could not quite believe what his eyes were showing him. The contrast of the two completely opposite women, sharing pleasure, was an exotic overload in his mind. Rachel had always approached sex with the aim to bring absolute pleasure to him. Watching her give that attention to another person, a woman at that, was pushing the right buttons for Tom. The fact that that very same woman was sucking him off, sent Tom's loaded balls into overdrive. He felt desperate to blow it.

Tom grabbed Kelsey's banded dreads and held her head still. She hummed in pleasure at his sudden drive and followed his lead. He began to fuck her face, going into her throat deep enough to make his swinging balls slap her chin. Kelsey gagged but did not pull away. She allowed the excess saliva to fall over her lip and run down her chin. Her tongue darted out with his in-stroke, an attempt to lick his sack before it swung away. The mix of their fluids and her spit was making a frothy mess of her mouth.

"Oh, god!" Tom moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

His hips jerked without rhythm and he pushed himself into Kelsey's throat. She turned her streaming eyes up to him and watched his face twist in ecstasy. When his orgasm broke, Kelsey did all she could to keep the cum in her mouth. However, this was a particularly heavy load and before long, some of his seed was running down her chin and neck. Tom's hand stayed firm on her head the entire time; he did not allow her to pull away until his balls were empty.

Kelsey gasped for air when Tom finally allowed her to pull away. The inside of her mouth was a gooey mess, she spit most of it out to keep from choking. That was the first time he used a heavy hand. Normally, he just let her do the work when sucking him off. Though it left her feeling like she was drowning, Kelsey liked the way he had used her. It was a possessive act and she wanted to feel like she was his.

When Tom backed away from Kelsey's face, Rachel began to make her way up. She ran her tongue over the curves of Kelsey's slender stomach. She kissed her way over the swell of a breast and made a beeline for a pool of cum. Rachel cleaned Kelsey's neck and face with an air of devotion. It was her duty and joy to clean this creature of pleasure. Kelsey relaxed, closed her eyes, and focused on the feeling of Rachel's magical mouth.

Tom watched them for a few minutes, soaking in the image of his wife straddling the body of his lover. They were kissing now, their lips glossy with his seed. He saw a flash of tongue as their passion for each other rose. Tom's cock throbbed, finding renewed vigor in the heat of their lust. He moved around the bed and climbed on. He was faced with two, very wet and open pussies. He smiled like he was in a candy shop and moved himself closer to them.

Rachel watched Kelsey's face turn into a mask of pleasure. She kissed the young woman's mouth as a sigh escaped from her. Rachel felt Tom behind them, his hands were on her hips, but he had obviously chosen to stick his cock into Kelsey. He must have bottomed out in one stroke because Kelsey's moan turned into a deep grunt. Rachel nibbled at the vein that poked up on her soft neck. One of Kelsey's hands wrapped around the back of Rachel's neck and held her close. She could almost taste the pleasure Tom was giving Kelsey through her racing pulse.

With his entire cock lodged inside Kelsey, Tom relaxed and focused his attention on the twitching of her internal muscles. As soon as he was in it, her pussy had begun to throb. She was sensitive after being eaten for so long; Rachel had left the young woman with a very short stimulation tolerance and within seconds, she was on the edge of another orgasm. Tom's hardness was unyielding against the internal workings, refusing to let them seize in pleasure.

"Oh s-s-shit!" Kelsey squealed, her body trying in vain to buck the couple away from her.

Tom and Rachel added pressure to their efforts, seeing that Kelsey was in the throws of an enormous release. Rachel settled more of her weight down, making sure the young woman could not escape. Tom began to make long, deep strokes, pushing hard at the end of each one. The slapping of their hips was loud in the cabin, Rachel had to get close to Kelsey's ear to make sure she could hear.

"You gonna cum on my husband's big cock?"

Kelsey could only respond with a grunt. Tom was knocking the air out of her before she could form any coherent words.

"It's so deep inside you, isn't it? Filling your tight pussy all the way up?"

"F-f-f-f-," Kelsey's lip trembled uncontrollably and her body was trembling. Her eyes showed only white--rolled back by the consuming tide.

"Do it, put it all over him so I can taste you again," Rachel finished the whisper with a sharp bite on Kelsey's neck.

Kelsey would have screamed but her voice went too high and cracked. She could only push the rest of her air out of her wide open mouth. Her eyes rolled forward in surprise and she looked into Tom's. The feeling coming up through her loins and stomach was large, something she could barely understand. Kelsey knew she was having an orgasm but it felt larger than she could handle. Fear mixed in with the pleasure and for an instant, she thought it would drive her insane. She wanted to beg Tom to stop but if he did, that might drive her crazy too.

"Please?" Kelsey whispered, standing on the absolute breaking point, and not really knowing which way she wanted him to go.

Tom thrust into her one more time and the world turned white. Kelsey began to clutch Rachel like a woman about to drown. Her light and thin body writhed under the woman pinning her down. She was not trying to escape, but she also was not aware of her current actions. Kelsey's consciousness was taking a short break, her body twisted under the total control of the climax. Tom was not able to ride it out; he was forced out during one of the more violent convulsions, and couldn't push back in. Rachel continued to hold and kiss Kelsey until her tense body relaxed and melted into the mattress.

Rachel sat up and looked over her shoulder at Tom. He was looking at Kelsey's trembling body with a cocky grin on his lips.

'Of course,' Rachel thought. 'Take the credit for my hard work.'

"Come here," she said. "She's gonna need a minute and I want to taste it."

Tom did not argue. He stood up and moved around to Rachel's front. He stood over Kelsey's limp body, straddling her with a foot on each side of her chest. She would have a very interesting perspective of Rachel cleaning his cock. Kelsey's eyes were glazed and half closed, but she kept them on what was happening. She watched Rachel's mouth take in as much of Tom as it could, her tongue darted out to lick a little more of him. He looked down and made eye contact with Kelsey. They held the look for a few seconds and felt the string of deeper emotions.

Rachel took her time in cleaning her husband up. After a couple of minutes, she was surprised to encounter Kelsey's own mouth. The young woman seemed to run out of patience and rose up to run her own tongue into the soft flesh of his balls. Tom gasped in surprise and became as stiff as a statue. He was afraid that if he moved, the spell would break, and the feeling of two mouths at once would be gone forever. Rachel, still straddling Kelsey, felt the woman squirm in an attempt to slide free. She kept her rhythm on sucking Tom and gave Kelsey the space she needed.

Kelsey finally wiggled free and stood up next to the bed. This whole experience was making her head buzz with pleasure. Having Rachel this involved had been far more enjoyable than she would have guessed. Now that her blood was pumping, Kelsey felt a desire to regain control over the situation. She tasted the sweetness of domination and wanted to gorge herself on it. She longed to see the look of submission on Rachel's face.

Kelsey, with the slowness of a tender lover, reached into Rachel's tangled hair, and found the knot of her ponytail. She squeezed, gently at first, and used it to steer Rachel's head. She felt the woman's neck go slack, allowing her to take control of the movement. Kelsey used Rachel's face like a toy, pushing and pulling it roughly on Tom's cock. After a few seconds, she climbed up onto the mattress and stood to face him.

Kelsey put her pussy against the back of Rachel's head and held her there by a fistful of hair. She wrapped her other hand around Tom's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Kelsey's tongue slithered into his mouth and she started moving her hips, back and forth. With the tight grip on her hair, Rachel had no choice but to move her face with the motion. Kelsey was fucking Tom, using Rachel's face as an extension.

"Little wifey has a useful mouth," Kelsey whispered.

"You use it well," Tom responded through heavy breathing.

"Ugk! Ugk! Ugk! Ugk!" Rachel added with drool falling down her chin.

"I want to watch her use it on us while you're inside me," Kelsey suggested.

"That would be really fucking hot," Tom agreed.

They shared another long kiss. Kelsey kept her hips moving, the gagging sounds coming out of Rachel held a steady metronome. It really was impressive that the woman could handle such a throat fucking this long without straining. Kelsey was hesitant to stop; she enjoyed the power she held over Rachel. However, she did not want Tom to cum without fucking her a little more first. She finally slowed her hips and gave one more hard push. She held Rachel's face pressed against Tom's pelvis until the woman nearly passed out.

Kelsey roughly pulled Rachel's face away and shoved her. She fell back onto the bed, gasping for air. Kelsey and Tom did not seem concerned. They kissed and wrapped their arms around each other. The moment became sensual for them and while Rachel noisily tried to collect her composure, they ignored her. It was a surreal moment--laying there and watching her husband and his lover embracing.

"Lay down, baby," Kelsey whispered. "I'll make her work."

Tom laid down on the bed and placed his hands behind his head. He wore a smirk that made him look too confident. His eyes never strayed from the body of the young woman standing over him. Kelsey positioned her legs on either side of Tom's and slowly lowered herself. She was facing away, giving him an awesome view of her descending pussy and ass. She was so wet, the dancing lantern light revealed her slick thighs when she bent over. Reaching down with her right hand, Kelsey grabbed Tom's cock, aimed, and then sank down until she engulfed it whole. She had to wiggle a little to make room for him, but her ass finally settled against his pelvis.

Kelsey looked at Rachel and then leaned back. She supported herself with her hands and looked down at the spot where she and Tom were connected. Her pussy was absolutely stretched on the cock that was nestled deep inside it. She looked at Rachel again, this time with an eyebrow up and a challenging glint in her eye. Rachel did not offer any resistance. Her own eyes softened and she dipped her chin in submission. She crawled forward, focusing her attention on the place where she belonged.

Kelsey hissed in pleasure when Rachel's tongue ran up the folds of her pussy. She grabbed the woman by her curly hair and pulled her in deeper. Tom also made his pleasure known when his wife's tongue made its way down to the little bit of shaft that was still exposed. Kelsey ground her hips down, giving him stimulation while rutting herself against Rachel's face. This was finally scratching that erotic itch she felt since walking in here.

"Fuck! This is good shit," Kelsey growled. "Do you like it, baby?"

Kelsey glanced over her shoulder at Tom who looked like he was enjoying himself, very much. He grabbed her thin waist and roughly squeezed-- showing her the strength of his pleasure.

"I fucking love it," Tom answered, throwing his hips up to get even deeper.

"Oh, yes!" Kelsey moaned, she pulled Rachel's face up so she would focus on her clit. "Lick that shit good, bitch. I'm about to cum all over this perfect cock."

Rachel sucked Kelsey's bulb into her mouth and attacked it mercilessly. The young woman's words stopped dead, she found it hard to breathe all of a sudden. She could tell by the way Kelsey was gasping for air, she was about to have a big one. Rachel gave her absolute best to the pussy between her lips, but was thinking of her idea of a perfect cock. It was the one that stretched her open last night.

'Not that you'll ever know, but this isn't even the best one in camp,' Rachel thought. 'That's one cock you'll never get to take from me.'

Her secret affair with Cameron suddenly felt like armor against the attraction Tom and Kelsey were building. Rachel could see the way things were headed and did not feel upset about it. She liked the way they used her during sex. Plus, Kelsey was starting to get a handle on her. The young woman was getting bold and it was exciting being degraded by her. Still, Rachel needed to have her own fun too. If Tom and Kelsey ever tried to shut her out completely, it would not upset her too much. Cameron was just a short walk away.

Kelsey became a twisting mess of limbs when the orgasm broke. She shoved Rachel's face down, unable to stand the intense stimulation. Rachel immediately began to service Tom's balls and she heard him make the tale-tale sound. The mixture of Kelsey's spasmodic orgasm and Rachel's talented mouth sent Tom's cum racing up. He nearly forgot where he was and just barely managed to yank Kelsey off his cock before it erupted.

Rachel flinched in surprise when a burst of cum hit her face. She looked up and saw Tom's cock throb and another rope of cum streaked down her face. Rachel quickly pounced, putting the head into her mouth and stroking the rest of him. Tom pushed his hips up and shot the rest of his cum into her throat. When his orgasm ended, he sagged back down. Rachel let his cock slip out of her mouth and she sat up.

"Wha-," Rachel said, stunned by Kelsey grabbing her neck.

Kelsey, having just regained her senses, saw Tom's cum on Rachel's face and felt compelled to lick it up. She did not want his seed to go to waste. Kelsey was secretly disappointed that Tom had pulled out of her. For a moment, she thought he was about to claim her entirely. Kelsey had accepted the fact that he was about to fill her up and was ready for it. With Rachel's face right there, it would have been the ultimate affirmation. Kelsey knew it was probably not the smartest thing in the world to do, but she wanted to feel Tom release himself inside her. She vowed to herself that it would happen soon.

Satisfied that she had cleaned every drop off Rachel's face, Kelsey laid down on the bed and curled up like a kitten against Tom's side. He wrapped an arm around her and she snuggled in closer. She inhaled his scent and closed her eyes. Rachel cuddled up on his other side and laid her head on his chest. She stared at Kelsey's satisfied grin and felt a stab of jealousy. She quickly stuffed the feelings down and thought she succeeded. However, long after the lovers had fallen asleep, Rachel laid wide awake. She was staring at the ceiling and seeing things she wished she could forget--memories stained dark red with blood.

*

12