The Were-Neanderthal

Story Info
A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...
2.1k words
1.2k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Matt groaned, heading straight upstairs and to the shower after work. Why were the workdays just seeming to stretch on and on those days? It was just hard work, at least for him, though mind-numbing in a sense too. He was glad he was getting out of that, hopefully soon, as he had his physical assessment for a far more laborious job, yet one he would be proud of holding, soon.

So, there were chances for change on the horizon and he slumped into the shower, shrugging out of his clothes.

"Oof..."

His back ached from the desk chair and he leaned heavily on the cool wall of the shower, his toes curling into the smooth base of the shower cubicle. It wasn't all that large and he wished he had a bigger shower -- but maybe he would get one in the future, so he had more space in which to move.

Matt shivered, turning on the shower, though it was still cool when it first washed over him. His head pounded and he blinked rapidly, tiny droplets of water clinging tenaciously to his eyelashes as if they didn't want to relinquish their hold on him -- at least not yet.

But it didn't matter, not as he let out a grunt, his lighter blonde hair slickening down to his scalp, even the softer hairs at the nape of his neck darkening a little under the influence of the water. It soothed him a little more as it heated, his lips parting as he grunted and breathed through an open mouth. It just felt easier that way, though he braced on the wall, his shoulders rounding.

"Oof... Hmph..."

He grunted, his pupils dilating, though it would be far too late before Matt realised just what was washing over him. As the water streamed the stress from his body, he moaned and slumped a little more, adjusting his stance and centre of balance.

"Oof... Um... What's..."

But that was the last intelligent word that managed to slip from his lips, his jaw hanging slacker and slacker. He drooled a little, saliva marking the corners of his lips before it pooled under his bottom lip, though it was swiftly washed away by the shower.

He didn't really think about it as his knees bent and the hair on his chest darkened a little. It spread, becoming more prolific, the damp curls of body hair pressed to his body, for the shower dampened them down. He would have wondered what was going on, of course, if he had been in his right mind at all, though Matt's attention was drawn elsewhere.

"Mmmph... Hmph..."

Matt groaned as his shaft hardened, plumping up and filling with blood. His hand closed around it, fingers roughly cradling his length, though it wasn't something he was actively thinking about. Slowly, his pupils dilated, as if he didn't need to focus on things as intensely in the moment, working up and down the length of his shaft in a coarse stroke.

"Mmm... Feelth...guudth..."

He mumbled under his breath, lips pulling up ever so slightly in the moment, though it could not really be considered a smile, not anymore. Matt moaned, drool spilling from his lips, shifting back and forth in the shower.

Looking down past his cock to where the water swirled around his feet, he blinked at the darker hair spreading over his toes and along the top side of his feet, even around his ankles. It was not so much that it was transforming him into another creature but...maybe a more devolved form of a man.

A Neanderthal-man. Not that Matt would ever know quite what was happening to him, but he didn't have to.

"Urrrrgggghhh... Ah-woop!"

He growled and pushed up, arching his back, though his stance and shifting bone structure didn't help all that much there. His forehead bulged a little more, giving him a wider front of his face, his eyes moving a little further apart too. Yet they still faced forward, mostly, like the eyes of a predator or a hunter.

Neanderthals, after all, still had to gain sustenance, and he didn't just have to be a gatherer as a were-Neanderthal.

"Mmm... Nnngghhh..."

He worked over his cock as his jaw bulged forward a little, more teeth groaning and squeaking from the line of his jaw. Matt moaned and rubbed the back of one hairy hand against his jaw, though the discomfort would not linger there for long. Hair spread more thickly down his back and over his shoulders, curling around his hips as if in some more primitive form of protection, though he wasn't really taking in anything in the moment.

No... He didn't need to, not as he worked his cock and pumped his hips, giving himself over to feral instincts. His new teeth sharpened, though did not bulge out of his mouth in huge fangs, even if there were far more canines than molars. Human teeth, after all, the teeth of an omnivore, didn't belong in the mouth of a were-Neanderthal, grunts and groans rasping from a throat.

"Mmmph... Nnngghhh... Hun... Hun..."

Yet Matt could not put what he wanted into words and his thoughts came dully, sluggishly. He had not been thinking all that much beforehand, though it was much more difficult than before to follow a train of thought, rolling his head from one shoulder to the other as he sucked in a breath.

"Unff..."

Yet it felt good, so very good, to grope his cock, forgetting his balls, at least for the moment, though thicker hair tickled around his crotch. It would have been lighter and more prickly if not for the water streaming over him, trying its best to slick down the slightly coarser hairs around his crotch and balls. He had never had all that much hair there, to be fair, though it layered over his body as if it was trying to protect more sensitive body parts.

"Mmm... Rrrrnnnnggghhhh..."

He growled, more muscle rippling through his body. Matt's hand moved to the sheer, clear wall of the shower cubicle, bearing against it as if he had forgotten the structure of it was fragile in the slightest. At least for someone like him, as his shoulders rounded out thickly, his biceps and triceps defined, a strong line running down his forearm to his wrist. He might well have liked how he looked if not for his mind wandering, struggling to cling to any coherent thought other than pleasure, but he didn't have to either.

It was not needed, not in the slightest, not as he rumbled a growl and huffed, his stomach thickening up with a muscle-gut, though there was no abdominal definition there. He worked his cock over, eyes half-closing, the shower cubicle wall starting to pop out of its frame, bending under the force he applied to it. Yet Matt was not even aware of what was going on, what he was doing, shifting his weight and letting out a ragged howl as he thrust his hips forward.

He was close, so close, instinct taking over as he bared his sharper, more feral teeth, almost too big for his jaw. His brows layered heavily over his eyes, eyebrows thickening up and roughening around the edges, for Neanderthals did not have soft, delicate facial hair, no, not at all. Matt grunted, losing himself in pleasure, his cock jetting off thick, short spurts of cum that splattered down into the floor basin of the shower. They were quickly washed away in the flow of water as his blue eyes darkened to brown and then a tint of black.

"Unff... Rrrfff... Mmmnnnn..."

He growled and grunted, losing himself there, though Matt very much did not need to be found, no, not at all. He howled and leaned more heavily on to the cubicle wall until it cracked with an almighty split, a jagged line running up the lower third. Yet Matt spared it no mind as he finished climaxing, baring his teeth and drooling through them, a grunting snarl rising from the back of his throat.

"Rrraafff... Unnnfff..."

Letting his half-hard cock down, softening slowly in the aftermath of climax, he stepped out of the shower, shouldering the door open without really thinking about it. It was merely a coincidence that he had opened it, shoving it aside and stumbling out into the bathroom. He took a moment to orientate himself, skidding a little on the bathmat outside the shower, intended to catch water from his body when he was stepping out of the shower.

"Mmmph..."

He rumbled throatily as he headed out of the bathroom, his nose flattening a little, his nostrils tickling as they tugged up into larger holes, though they were still more slit-like than they had been before. His jaw hung more clunkily and heavily, his neck thickening with muscle, though the thicker hair running down the back and sides of his neck darkened it and hid most of it from view. The cord-like veins on the sides of his neck, unfortunately, were obscured, even as they helped send blood around his body.

As he grunted and headed outside, to the landing, he blinked dully -- well, seeing his own home in a different light. It didn't look like an environment he belonged in, not at all, his cock swinging softly at his crotch, but Matt didn't care for his own exposure. He thumped on his chest and howled as the new muscle fleshed out down his thighs and even his hamstrings too, giving him a well-rounded physique, even if it was not quite the body type he might have wanted for himself if he had still been in his human mind.

"Unff... Mmmph..."

He groaned, not quite knowing where he was going, leaping down the stairs as he tested out his new body, his toenails pressing together into short claws. The tips may have been sharp, though he didn't notice them catching and snagging in the carpet as he took the stairs five at a time.

Relishing in the power in his new body was something new to him, every fibre of his being thrumming with an intense, burning energy. Out, out, out... Out, he had to be out! Twilight had fallen outside, the first stars showing in the sky and a sliver of moon, and he leapt straight through the kitchen window to get to the back garden.

"Awwwooo-aahhhh!"

He howled, his transformation complete in a ragged mane of hair spilling from his head, much darker than his usual short, blonde hair, thick sideburns and a line of hair around his chin, though it was not quite a beard, on. It was identifying, though it would not have been out of place on a Neanderthal in the slightest as he pounded his fist into the wall, not even feeling the impact and leaving a cracked dent in its wake.

Matt bared his teeth, eyes gleaming. The hunt was on, though he didn't know quite what he was hunting, no. But instinct drove him on as he leapt to the shed in the garden, the fence being too frail and spindly to support his weight, clinging to it with his feet, toes curled around and claws hooked in lightly, while his fingers stretched out with long, hooked nails. Exposed in his nudity, anyone could have seen him up there as he snarled and rasped with breath, a monster aching for something he no longer had the language skills to hold on to, though that was of no matter to him.

No one would have recognised him, of course, in the body of a Were-Neanderthal, but...it didn't even cross his mind. Not much crossed his mind, in fact, not anymore.

Some number of houses away, a woman clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and shook her head at the strange noises coursing through the night. She folded the last of her laundry and leaned forward to close the utility room window, sighing lightly.

"Kids these days," she muttered, going about her business, none the wiser as to what was going on out there. "They're always getting themselves into trouble..."

Yet when the Were-Neanderthal stormed through gardens and wrecked the local park too, questions, indeed, would be asked.

But they'd never pin it on Matt.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare23 days agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Transformation A man transforms into a weredragon...in NonHuman
The Lust of the Cerberus Woman Pt. 01 A man falls for an anthro Cerberus-woman...in Fetish
The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 01 A veteran survivor looks for survivors after a new pandemic.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Becoming Monsters: Stay In Vegas 03 On The House. Life must continue for Gooey and Hush.in NonHuman
Rustle 1 A wizard's potion changes a young man and his destiny. (1/3)in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories