Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you get on top of me, baby?" Sylvia lied down next to me and pulled me over to her without waiting for me, then guided my dick to her lips. Once our bodies were aligned, I thrusted forward into her, both of us moaning again.

The fact that I was fucking this married woman made the sex even better. There was something about the taboo of being with married women that excited me more than being with single women, perhaps it was the thrill of having something I shouldn't.

Though I could feel it earlier when speaking with her, now that I was inside Sylvia, I found myself lost in her sexual energy. From the way she cried out, I could tell this woman loved being fucked. And from the way she watched and cried out as my black dick slid into her, sex with a black man was something she'd craved for a long time.

What's more, Sylvia's breasts bounced moved each time I thrusted into her, a sight I always loved seeing on more buxom women. Spurred on by such an erotic sight, I fucked her even more vigorously, and not long after, Sylvia screamed that she was cumming. The feeling of her tight wetness clamping down on me created an unbelievably good sensation. Her legs and arms wrapped around me, she begged me to go deeper into her.

I knew there would be no way to delay my oncoming orgasm. I told her was having my own climax.

"On my face, baby," Sylvia said.

I continued fucking her until I reached the point of no return, then slid out of her and blasted cum onto her face and breasts, covering them with several ropes of cum. The sheer volume of my ejaculation surprised both of us; Sylvia told me she had never seen so much at once. She wiped some with her fingers and licked them.

"You taste good, too." She smiled at me.

"I do try to eat well. Maybe that helps."

"Oh, it does. Let me go get cleaned up." I told her where my bathroom was, and she stepped out do so, then came back and turned off the cameras.

"I can't wait to watch this back later," Sylvia said. "I think my husband will love this, too. I can send you the file too, if you'd like."

"That'd be cool." Post-orgasm light-headedness made it difficult to think clearly.

Both of us got into bed, tired. "I would like to meet up with you again Wednesday. Are you free?"

I told her I was and she told me she'd come back over then to make another movie. Sylvia kissed me on the lips yet again and told me we would try doggystyle next time, along with some other things. I told her that would be great.

We kissed for a little while longer, then both of us drifted off to sleep. The next morning, Sylvia showered and stayed for breakfast, then went back home. I took great pleasure in watching her wonderful ass as she left.

I sighed.

Wednesday couldn't come soon enough.