Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Black man and married French redhead continue affair.
5k words
4.36
10.7k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday arrived at a snail's pace, which usually happens when eagerly awaiting something. For the entirety of the day before, I couldn't stop thinking about Sylvia. She was easily one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen, much less had the opportunity to sleep with. I had to resist the urge to contact her and let her know that I wanted to see her sooner.

There were a lot of things about her I found captivating: her French accent, her red velvet dyed hair, her enhanced breasts, nice legs, great ass ... she was a woman with no flaws physically. Not only that, but she was a woman who exuded raw, powerful sexual energy. She was one of the few women I could think of who loved sex and had no shame about it. Likely due to her French upbringing, she didn't have the same hang-ups other women had.

She and her husband had alternate views regarding relationships, with both of them agreeing to an open marriage. Both of them clearly loved each other, but they found others attractive as well, so they explored their sexualities with others.

However, to my shock, I learned that not only did Sylvia have a fantasy of being with a black man, but her husband also wanted to see her with one. What's more, they chose me to be her first, and Sylvia brought over some cameras to record our electrifying tryst. I was worried about being recorded at first, but after a while, I forgot the cameras were even there.

Wednesday afternoon, I received a text from Sylvia asking how I was doing. I let her know I was doing well and asked her the same question. She let me know that she and her husband were enjoying the video and that she wanted to meet up with me for dinner again at a seafood restaurant before we got together tonight.

Almost instantly, I replied with "That would be great." She sent a smiling emoticon and said she'd see me at eight. Since I had a lot of time before that, I went to the gym to work out, then to go grocery shopping. Since there weren't many good grocery stores, I went to one in one of the city's suburbs.

I walked down the aisles, and much to my shock, I heard Sylvia's husband Larry call out to me. He walked up to me and shook my hand, then asked what I was doing all the way away from the city.

"Just getting groceries," I said. "I'm guessing need a few things, too?

"Yep. I've got Brittany in the shop and Sylvia's at home, resting up. She said she'd need to for tonight."

"Oh, right."

"Hey, if you're not too busy, want to get something to eat? My treat."

Since he was paying, I certainly didn't mind. I agreed, then we headed to a nearby sports bar to get some chicken. I didn't care much for sports, but I listened to Larry talk about them while nodding.

Larry mentioned that he liked this place; the waitresses here were very attractive. They don't show as much skin as those in Sylvia's club, but they were all the wholesome, girl-next-door type, a stark contrast to Sylvia's porn star look. Sometimes, it's good to have a little variety, he said.

The woman who served us, a svelte brunette named Claire kept our drinks (beer for him, water for me) full, then checked on us regularly to make sure if we'd need anything.

Larry pointed to her as she was walking away. "She's one of our 'friends.' I'm going to see her tomorrow. Really sweet girl."

"She's beautiful."

Larry nodded. "Yeah. Speaking of beautiful women, I'm guessing you had a good time with Sylvia?"

I wasn't sure how to answer. Was he going to be all right with me discussing his wife? Even though he was fine with Sylvia sleeping with other men, I didn't know how he'd feel about me giving too many details. As if reading my mind, he told me it was fine.

"She's very nice." I did my best not to be too offensive.

"'Very nice?' That's an understatement. You can say more than that! Besides, I saw the video anyway."

It still surprised me that he was so comfortable with some other man sleeping with his wife. Especially a black man. I inquired about it, unsure of how to word it, so I just came out with it, hoping that he wouldn't be offended by the blunt way I asked.

He told me not to worry about it. Interacting with one of his wife's "boy toys," a term they used for the younger men she slept with, was something he did often. Many of them were uncertain, just as I was, but he assured them there was no animosity between he and them.

"I love watching Sylvia with other men, just like she likes seeing me with other women. But both of us really liked watching your footage, Martin. Believe me, if I was a porn director, I'd sign you as some male talent."

I gave an embarrassed laugh. "I wouldn't go that far. Besides, I don't think I'm big enough for porn. But I have to know something."

"Yeah? What's on your mind?"

I decided to come right out and ask why he was some comfortable seeing his wife sleep with other men. I couldn't imagine most men being very happy that their wives were with other men; and that's especially true if the other man is someone of another race. Why did he seem so comfortable?

"It's simple." Larry smiled, lowering his voice. "I just like watching. I love watching women have sex, and my wife is one of the hottest women ever. It's probably the taboo aspect of it, but seeing some other man fuck my wife is hot. Just like my wife watching me fuck another girl turns her on. When we get together after we've been with other people, it's like the sex is even better. It's like we're ... reclaiming each other."

I thought about what he said.

"As far as the race thing, you know that most people who watch interracial porn are white men. I'm sure you've heard that before." I told him I did, and he nodded. "I'm not sure what it is, but some of us like seeing black men fuck women, especially white women.

"It's the forbidden nature of it: the black man taking the white woman excites us. And seeing the white woman's face during sex ... I swear, it's like most of them really come alive when they're with black men. My wife is no different."

I'd seen some interracial porn videos as well, but I didn't view them the same way he did. I hadn't noticed any real "spark" in the women's eyes when they're with black men. And as far as his wife? She did have a fantasy, but I thought it was just that—a fantasy.

"Sylvia had been wanting to try a black man for a while, but we just couldn't find the right person until we saw you. She's very attracted to you. I can tell; she's very ... spirited sexually, but that video was the most passionate I've seen her in a while."

"Really?"

He assured me it was so. "You better believe it. Are you looking forward to seeing her tonight?"

"Yeah." I answered hesitantly, but he told me not to worry. Me wanting to be with his wife was a compliment.

"Great. I'm sure you'll like the number she's going to wear tonight, too."

Of that, I was certain.

We finished lunch, and after he paid, he told me he'd see me later, but not before telling me to relax. He and I were friends, weren't we?

I agreed. I'd try to relax around him, but it would take some time. I'd never interacted with a man who was all right with me sleeping with his wife.

#

I arrived at the seafood restaurant 15 minutes before Sylvia's and my appointed time. She made the reservation in her name, so once I arrived, the hostess showed me to a table in the back of the room, and a slim blonde named Charlotte came to the table and announced she would be my server. I decided to ask for water, figuring it would be inappropriate to order anything to eat without her being there.

Charlotte brought the water came to the table not much longer after that. I figured Sylvia would be later, but to my shock, she was also early by five minutes. The buxom redhead called out my name, surprised to see me.

Just as Larry said I would, I did love her outfit. She wore a tight blue dress with a neckline so low I could catch a glimpse of her navel. It showed off her enhanced breasts incredibly. The dress stopped well above her knees as well, accentuating her great legs and thighs, which she covered in flesh-tone stockings. Her high heels were a nude color, going well with the stockings.

And of course, her makeup was done well, Sylvia's eyes looking especially smoky and lips glossy. Immediately upon seeing her, I felt the urge to take her right in the restaurant in front of everyone. Some of the other people (especially the men) paid extra attention to her and were dismayed when she came over to hug and kiss me twice on the cheek. I did my best not to press my groin into her, but she moved closer to me to feel my erection.

"Someone's happy to see me," she whispered.

"Yeah," was all I could get out. We sat down, though she sat next to me.

"There's no need to hide it, Martin." Her hand went to my thigh. "It is a good thing that you want me. You should never feel embarrassed about your desires."

I agreed with her. "I just didn't want to come off as rude. Or thirsty."

"Oh, I would think it rude if you didn't say what was on your mind." Sylvia grinned. "No matter how dirty or raunchy, I want you to be honest with me. And when you say thirsty, may I ask what you mean? I've heard the term often, but I'm not sure what you mean."

That meant being over-eager or desperate, I told her. Most men worry about that since it isn't a very attractive thing to the opposite sex. Most women hated thirsty, desperate men. Sylvia seemed confused at first but nodded after some thought.

"Ah, but if the woman likes you as well, that does not matter, does it. Personally, I don't mind if a man likes me and wants to tell me. I do not make fun of or criticize men for their desires.

After hearing that, I understood why Larry married her. Apart from her good looks and high sex drive, of course.

When the waitress returned Sylvia ordered some red wine, and when it came, she took a sip, then told me that Larry and I met up earlier. I confirmed this, we went to lunch and chatted for a bit.

"It is good that you are getting along with him, Martin." Sylvia took another sip of her wine. "I like it when my lovers and my husband are friends. Just like I am friends with my husband's lovers. It makes everything easier that way."

"He tells me he likes seeing you with other men. Is that true?" Even though she and I had been intimate before, Sylvia was still an intimidating woman. Her sexual aura would overwhelm even the most confident of men. Still, I hung in there.

Sylvia moved closer, touching her thigh with me. "Oh, yes. This is true. He enjoys watching me with other men, just as I love watching him with other women. It's so thrilling to see your lover take someone else and bring them to climax. When I see Larry after watching him with one of his girlfriends, I am consumed with desire for him. Just as he is with me."

The waitress returned to our table. We placed our orders, then after taking one long look at us, she refilled my water, took our menus and said our food would be ready momentarily. Sylvia grinned as she left.

"I'm sure you're liking the attention you're getting, no?"

"A little bit. Though it's only because I'm with you. People don't usually look at me like that."

"Nonsense!" Sylvia patted my shoulder. "You're a very attractive man, Monsieur Martin. I am certain many women look at you; you are just unaware of it. You should pay more attention; I'm sure you will notice women looking at you."

"Hmm. Maybe. But back to what we were saying. Larry told me he really liked the footage from the other night."

The redhead's grinned broadened. "That is right. We both did. I loved being with you, Monsieur Martin. You were easily one of my best lovers thus far. You are very passionate, as I am. It is rare that someone enjoys sex as much as I do."

For Sylvia to call me passionate ... that was saying a lot. I told her so.

"You are very modest. Both Larry and I agree that you are talented. And, the contrast of your brown body with my fair skin was very erotic. I am so glad you were my first black man."

Sylvia gave me a deep French kiss after that. Though it was quick, I could tell just from it that she was eager to head back to my apartment.

We made casual conversation while waiting for our food. I took the time to compliment Sylvia on her attire. She chose a sexy outfit for tonight and she likely took a lot to time getting ready, so I had to let her know I appreciated that. In response, I received a kiss on the cheek.

The woman assured me that I was attractive when our waitress returned with our food. I didn't notice it, but Sylvia told me the woman eyed me quite thoroughly as she set our plates on the table.

"You see, Martin?" Sylvia said as the waitress walked away. "You shouldn't sell yourself short. Our waitress is definitely attracted to you. And she's a good looking woman; blonde, great smile, slim, nice legs ... if I were you, I would strike up a conversation with her and ask her out at some point."

I was certain that the only reason our server was looking at me was because of who I was with, but I agreed anyway. My date sipped some more red wine, once again assuring me that I was a good-looking man. I did notice that the server came to our table regularly to make sure if we needed anything, more so than normal, but I figured that was because of her being diligent.

"I think that would look bad, though," I said, making Sylvia curious. "She probably might think that we're in a relationship, and if I asked her out, that would look bad. I can't think of a woman who would want to be with a man who would be so willing to cheat like that."

Sylvia rose a finger. "Or, Monsieur Martin, she may think you and I just met. And she could see a man who's so attracted to her that he couldn't focus on his date; so much so that he had to come back and talk to her and ask for her phone number."

I doubted that would be the case. Besides, with the way Sylvia was dressed, I think it would be next to impossible for a man not to pay her any attention.

She was right, our server was very good-looking, but I wasn't going to pursue anything with her. My attention was on Sylvia.

When we finished, our server brought us the check, which Sylvia paid for, it being no problem for her. I walked her to the door, where her car was parked outside. She gave me a hug and told me she needed to make a stop first and she'd meet me at my apartment in a few minutes. Before getting in her car, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, then said she couldn't wait.

I walked quickly back to my apartment and tidied up. Thankfully, I never let it get too dirty, because not longer after I got back, I heard a loud buzz. I went to the speaker at the front and pressed the door button, knowing it was Sylvia.

A knock on the door followed a few seconds after that, and I opened the door for Sylvia, who once again carried her bag of cameras. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, then asked if she could freshen up before we started. Gesturing to my bathroom, I told her she could.

"Thank you, sweetie." Sylvia set the bag down, then walked to the bathroom, her tall high heels clicking on the floor. I picked up her bag and told her I'd be in my bedroom.

She came out, makeup freshly applied, then told me I didn't have to get the bag for her, but it was nice of me. She set up the cameras around my bed, then asked if I was ready. I nodded, then she turned them on and told me to stand up. I did so, then she pulled me into a passionate tongue kiss.

When Sylvia closed what little distance was between us during our kiss, she giggled, feeling my erection pressing into her. Already, precum accumulated at the tip of the head, which I was certain Sylvia felt, as she moaned and giggled a bit more.

"Maybe I might have to clean you up a bit," she purred. The French redhead got to her knees, then undid my pants and removed my boxers, exposing me to the warm air of my apartment. Before taking it into her mouth, Sylvia ran her perfectly manicured fingers along the length, telling me I had a wonderful cock.

She took her plump lips to the head of my dick and gave it a kiss, licking the precum off of it. Along with that, she used her hands to stimulate it, jerking me off slowly. When I moaned, she laughed and asked if I liked it. I told her I did, and she planted her lips on the head yet again.

Sylvia stopped, stared at my dick for a moment, then, with lust and hunger in her eyes, she took my length inside of her mouth, making me moan as she did so. Just as she did while kissing me, she used her tongue to drive me crazy. It took almost all the willpower I had not to thrust forward, but I was able to remain stationary, letting her tease me with her tongue.

Her own hand made its way under her dress, and while sucking me off, Sylvia played with herself. Her own moans actually made the blowjob even better; the subtle vibrations added more stimulation during oral sex but hearing her own husky voice purring was like music to my ears.

While she sucked me off, I ran my fingers through her hair, unable to take my eyes off her as she pleased me. Not only was the physical sensation of the blowjob incredible, but the sight of this busty white woman sucking me off was out of this world.

She did stop after a while to catch her breath, but without wasting any time, Sylvia slid her dress down some and used her breasts to stimulate me. While I loved the feeling of Sylvia's blowjobs, having those enhanced breasts against my dick was even better. The softness of her skin combined with the feeling of silicone was an unusual sensation, but a pleasurable one nonetheless.

"How does that feel?"

"Amazing," was all I could say, making her giggle. Again, precum formed at the head of my dick, some of it sliding onto her. The redhead licked some of it off as she teased me with her breasts. Breathing deeply, I was able to delay my orgasm, but for how long, I didn't know.

Stopping and getting to her feet, in one solid motion, Sylvia disrobed, leaving her in only her flesh-toned stockings and heels, then lied on the bed, just as eager as I was.

I got on the bed, and although I wanted to take her right there, first, I had to give her some foreplay. I began by kissing her while stroking her hair, taking my time to admire and appreciate her raw sex appeal. While we kissed, she couldn't help but break out into a smile.

"You're a really good kisser," she whispered.

I moved to her neck, which made her throw her head back and moan. Most women like being kissed on the neck, and Sylvia was no exception. As I did so, my hands moved along her skin, taking in the softness of it. Purring, she said she loved having my hands on her skin.

Slowly, I slid from her neck and collarbone to her breasts, taking my time planting kisses on them. When I noticed her nipples hardening and protruding out, I used my mouth to stimulate one and fondled the other with my hand. Her breasts, even moreso than her neck, were an erogenous zone that, upon receiving touches and kisses, sent her into fits of pleasure.

Shuddering, Sylvia said, "That feels so good, Martin. I love the way you kiss me there."

I stopped briefly to switch sides, once again making the redhead cry out. I felt her hands on the back of my head, pressing me into her chest, telling me not to stop. Due to the size of her breasts, it was difficult to breathe, but before I forced my way up, I made sure to stimulate her as much as I could.

"Ooh ..." Sylvia tensed and let out a loud moan, then relaxed, her hands falling to her sides. I rose in surprise.

"You all right?"

"Mmm-hmm." A look of absolute bliss was on her face. "I love having you touch and kiss my breasts. I can cum just from a man doing that to me."

"Really?" I knew some women could do that, but I didn't expect Sylvia to be one of them. She assured me that it was so. I moved back to them, gently kissing them, but moving down to her flat stomach, trailing my lips and tongue along her core as well. She burst out into laughter as I did so.

12