Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped before I reached her pussy, skipping it and going to her legs, slightly dampened from the sweetness spilling from her. I took some time to feel and kiss them, and even through her stockings, Sylvia still felt elated upon having my lips down there.

Inching my way up to her thighs, uncovered by her stockings, made Sylvia moan a little more loudly. She yelled for me to go up, eager to have me eat her out.

I obliged, making my up to her opening and used my tongue, making her feel just as good during oral sex as I had. Her hand immediately made their way down to my head, gripping the back of it firmly and pressing me into her. Juices flowed even more rapidly as I ate her out, and her moans grew louder.

She begged me not to stop, something she need not worry about; I enjoyed going down on a woman. It's rare that women are capable of climaxing through penetration alone and without having an orgasm or two first, so being able to get a woman off before fucking her was essential to me.

That, and I loved being able to control a woman's orgasm. Not only is it an ego boost for me, but there's something about the way a woman looks at and acts around a man when he eats her out well. Everything changes when you can do that.

"Oh, God ..." Sure enough, Sylvia tensed and relaxed just as she had before, orgasm flowing through her. Her skin, lightly tanned, began to redden. I came up, took a breath, then kissed her again, giving her time to recover.

Both of us knew it was time, however, rather than getting in the typical missionary position, Sylvia got on all fours, giving me a view of her wonderful ass. "Fuck me from behind," she said.

I lined myself up with her entrance and slowly slid into her, hearing her shudder as I did so. My initial thrusts into her tight wetness were slow, allowing us both to get used to the sensation.

"Go faster," she ordered, which I did. Along with the hotness of sliding in and out of her, I loved seeing and feeling her nice ass pressed against me. My hands made their way to her hips, pushing her deeper into me. Sylvia yelped as the entirety of my length plunged into her.

Keeping one hand on her body, I grabbed her red velvet dyed hair and pulled it, making her cry out. I made sure to pull just enough to give her some pain, but not so much to make her want me to stop.

"That's right, take control!" Sylvia yelled.

She completely surrendered to me, allowing me to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. While the intimacy of the missionary position was good, being able to fully dominate a woman with doggystyle was just as enjoyable.

I gave her ass a little spank, which made her laugh, then ask for more. I spanked her a few more times, then placed both of my hands on her hips, held her still, then began thrusting into her with even more vigor than normal. Sylvia cried out, then buried her face in the mattress. Once again, I felt her tense up.

Feeling my own orgasm coming soon, I let her know I was coming soon, then pulled out of her, turned her over, then exploded onto her chest and face. The redhead took my juices into her fingers, then devoured it hungrily.

Noticing I was still hard, she lied on her back. "Fuck my tits again."

I waited for a bit, then aligned myself with her, and just as I had before, slid my dick between her cleavage. Sylvia used her hands to press her breasts together, squeezing me as I did so.

Feeling my dick slide between this French goddess's massive enhanced breasts was incredible. Her soft skin coupled with the firmness of her silicone made for a sensation matched by little. I cried out as I tit fucked her, watching my black dick slide along her chest.

"You love the way that feels, don't you, Monsieur Martin?" Sylvia purred, a cocky look on her face.

I grunted a quick yes, then continued fucking her breasts. I knew that after already fucking her pussy and almost cumming from that, I wasn't going to last long. I told her so, then she bit her lip.

"Cum all over my tits again, Monsieur Martin," she said, her French accent driving me crazy.

A split second later, I thrusted once more, then exploded on her for the second time that night. Once again, I let off several ropes of cum all over her, which made her laugh and moan in pleasure. When I finished, she ran her fingers along my cum and began eating it, pleased with the taste.

As much as I might have wanted to, I was a little too tired to continue, as was Sylvia. Just as before, she freshened herself up, put her dress back on, and packed the cameras. She and her husband would love this footage, she added.

"You know," the French woman said while watching me redress myself, "I might have to do something special for you."

"Really? What?"

She smiled. "You'll see. But I can tell you this: it'll be something you'll love."

"You've got me curious. But I can't imagine what you would give me. If we're being totally honest, just us being together is out of the world. The fact that it happened twice is even better. I mean, what could you possibly do to top this?"

I eyed her curiously. She gave me a wink.

"Let's just say that if you're open to it, you'll like the next time with me twice as much. That's the only hit I'm going to give you."

I wondered what she meant. I was already thinking each time we got together was better than the last. I wondered what would make the third time better. To my frustration, Sylvia didn't give me any more information, just assuring me that I would enjoy what was going to happen.

She stayed for a while longer, the two of us conversing for a little more than an hour, then Sylvia gave me a kiss on the cheek and said she was heading back home. She mentioned that I was welcome to come by their shop on Saturday afternoon, and we could hook up that night. That was when I'd get my surprise, if I wanted it.

"Of course," I said. "I can't imagine why I wouldn't." Though I didn't know what Sylvia was going to give me, I was certain I'd enjoy it.

"Excellent. Come by around 4. We'll talk more then, and after that, you can come with me to my club. Until then ..."

She gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Sweet dreams." She whispered in my ear before exiting my apartment. I watched her leave, then looked out of the window to watch as Sylvia got in her car and drove off.

I certainly would be having sweet dreams for the next few nights, all thanks to her.

12