Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Black man gives redhead wife long awaited creampie.
5k words
4.31
24k
21
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around the time Sylvia was due to show up, I cooked some dinner to have for her just in case she would come in hungry. I wasn't much of a chef, but I figured she would at least appreciate the effort. I also chilled some red wine that I purchased earlier; I did know that she loved it.

Though a meal wasn't what she was coming over for. I knew that already. Already, images of the threesome I had with her and her busty blonde friend Sara flashed through my mind, during which Sara allowed me to orgasm inside of her, angering Sylvia.

Internal ejaculations were something Sylvia normally reserved for her husband, but from a conversation I heard between her and Sara, I learned that Sylvia was thinking about bending that rule, even considering using regular birth control in order to do so.

I swallowed hard. Was I really going to be allowed to do that? If so, this rendezvous was going to be out of this world.

For me, that was one of the best parts of sex. I usually always want to cum inside of a woman; whenever I do so, my orgasms are always much stronger. I've wanted to fill that beautiful, redheaded French woman with cum, but I respected her boundaries. And doing so resulted in me fulfilling one of my biggest fantasies: having a threesome.

I would never tell Sylvia, but the orgasm I experienced while fucking the other woman in the threesome, Sara, was one of the strongest I'd had in a while, even rivaling those I'd normally have with her.

Though something tells me she may have known.

Shortly after preparing dinner, I heard the intercom buzz. Sylvia announced that she was outside. I pressed the button to let her in, opening the door once I heard her knock. As always, Sylvia's makeup was done to perfection and her red velvet dyed hair shimmered, as though she just came from the salon chair.

Intrigued and curious, I immediately noticed the long trench coat she was wearing, a coat which trailed past her knees. I wondered just what she was wearing underneath it.

"May I come in, Monsieur Martin?" Sylvia asked. I gestured for the redhead to do so. The tall, clear heels she wore clicked loudly on the kitchen floor. She carried a purse which she set down by the door.

"Did you just come from your club?" I asked. "I wouldn't want you to miss a night of making money just for me. I mean, this is prime money-making time for dancers, isn't it?"

Boosted by the height of her heels, she stood almost eye level with me. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then told me not to worry.

"I have no problems with taking a break tonight. Besides, I think it's worth it to spend time with you. You don't think I like being around you?"

I shook my head and shrugged. "I wouldn't say that."

"You're so humble." Sylvia gave me another kiss. "That's one of the reasons why I like you. You're so nice. But you should know that I have no issue being here. Money is not something Larry and I worry about; we have plenty."

True enough. I guess that came with being the top earner of her club—she probably made in one or two nights that most people made in a month.

"May I take your coat?" While I was asking to be a gentleman, I wanted to see what Sylvia had on under it.

Sylvia grinned. "Not right now. By the way, do you like having your apartment cold?"

"No, not necessarily. Why?"

"Do you think you could you turn up the heat a little?"

Once I heard that, I already knew I was going to like what I'd see once Sylvia's coat came off. I shuffled over to the thermostat and turned it up a few degrees.

"I made some food if you're hungry."

She nodded, shooting a quick gaze to my stove. "You cook, too? You really are a gentleman. I'm surprised you aren't married yourself. Do you want to have a wife someday?"

"I don't know about that. Maybe someday if I meet the right woman. But for now, I think I'm just going to have fun."

"That's good. I'm sure that when you do get married; you're going to end up with a great woman."

I smiled. "Thanks. If she's half as gorgeous as you are, that'd be the best thing ever."

Sylvia kissed me on the cheek, then said she appreciated the compliment and that she was certain I'd find a wife someday who I was crazy about.

She mentioned she'd already eaten but helped herself to a glass of red wine. It wasn't the fanciest drink, but she appreciated it nonetheless, mostly because I cared enough to have some for her. Sylvia told me it was the thought that counts.

Just as she did for me, I pointed out her good qualities as well. In addition to having a great smile and one of the best bodies I'd ever seen on a woman, she was appreciative of simpler things.

If someone looked at her, they'd think that she only wants the finer things in life; she'd only be with men who owned big houses and mansions and she'd only drink the finest alcohol, but she didn't mind coming to my small apartment and drinking wine you'd find in the grocery store.

"Shall we head to your couch, Martin?"

"Sure," I said, though the French woman grabbed my arm and led me to the couch, then took a seat next to me, her thigh touching mine. Even though we weren't saying anything, just being near her made my pace quicken and blood flow south. Sylvia's aura, powerful and sexual, could rouse even the most stoic of men.

"So, you know I wanted to talk to you." Sylvia's tone became more serious.

"What about?" I'd heard her conversation with Sara the other day, so I had an idea of what she wanted to talk about, but I still had to give the impression that I was ignorant of what was on Sylvia's mind.

"Well ..." The redhead paused, thinking of the right words. "You, Sara, and I had a threesome the other day. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, very much," I answered, cautious.

"That's good. How do you feel about Sara?"

I thought. I knew I had to be careful. While it was true that I found Sara attractive, something told me not to sing her praises too loudly.

"She seems nice," I said. That seemed like a safe answer. But from the look on Sylvia's face, that wasn't quite the response she wanted.

"I think I should be a little more direct." She took a breath. "Do you think Sara's prettier than I am?"

Reflexively, I said I didn't. I thought both of them were attractive, it wasn't a matter of one being better-looking than the other.

"Did you like being with Sara more than me?"

Again, I said both she and Sara were great women, but Sylvia didn't seem to be satisfied with that answer. She sighed.

"I could tell you really like to finish inside the woman," Sylvia said matter-of-factly. "I think it makes sense that you would like being with her more since I've only let Larry do that. Ever since we got married when we were young, that was our rule."

I listened patiently.

"But when I saw you with Sylvia, I felt a little jealous. It was strange, I normally only feel that way when Larry and I spend time with one of his girlfriends, and even then, it's more of a healthy jealousy, if there can be such a thing. But with you, it was different."

She paused. I asked, "How so?" to urge her to continue on.

"Maybe I felt jealous because she got something that I wanted before I did," she said. I was taken aback. Sylvia took some seconds to gather her thoughts, then continued.

"I was angry with Sara at first, but it wasn't her fault. I should have been honest with you and Larry about what I wanted. I've wanted you to finish inside me as well, and Sara getting it before me was a problem.

"So, I've decided to have you do the same for me."

I became worried. "How does your husband feel?"

Sylvia told me they talked about it. Surprisingly, he didn't see it as a big issue. He simply told her to be careful, which she agreed with; she didn't want to have a baby now.

"Though I did have to allow Larry to finish in his girlfriends, which I don't like, but I think it's worth it if I get to go further with my lovers. Though in the long run, I think it'll make our sex life even better."

She thanked me for listening with a kiss on the cheek, then asked if I was ready.

"Sure. Did you bring your cameras?"

Sylvia shook her head. "No. I only brought oil in my bag. Have you ever been with a woman while she's been oiled up?"

I shook my head.

"You'll love it," the redhead assured me. "A woman's skin looks great with oil on it. Trust me on that. Now, let me go get it."

She got up and strolled over to her purse, her high heels clicking loudly on the floor. I watched Sylvia as she strolled to the kitchen and back, already hardening in anticipation.

Sylvia made her way back to the couch, bottle in hand, stopping directly in front of me. She set the bottle on the coffee table, then tantalizingly slow, the redhead unbuttoned her trench coat, which fell to the floor. Immediately as it did so, my eyes widened.

This time, Sylvia covered her hourglass shape in a white bra and thong, both of which barely contained her curves. "Wow" was all I could say, Sylvia was one of the women who just got sexier every time I saw her. She laughed, stating that she would take that as a compliment.

The French woman walked forward, then moved between my legs, faced me, and removed my glasses before giving me one of her lap dances, just like she did on the day we met and I went to the club where she worked. She circled her ass along my loins, causing them to stir even more than before, the feeling and sight of her heart-shaped ass moving along me causing precum to dampen my groin.

I briefly caught a glimpse of Sylvia biting her lip, then I saw Sylvia remove her top and felt Sylvia's large, enhanced breasts smother me, the distinction between silicone and skin making a pleasurable sensation on my face. She shook them and moved them just like she did her ass, giggling as she did so. "Do you like that?" she asked.

The kisses I left on her breasts answered her question. I knew Sylvia loved having men kiss them, so I made sure to give her breasts extra attention. I pulled away to take a deep breath, then moved back to kissing and sucking on her breasts. Sylvia moaned and laughed as my mouth moved along every inch of her breasts, taking extra time before I moved to her nipples, making her cry out once I did so.

"Mmm ... that feels good," she purred as I moved away, though when I went to her nipples again, she cried out once more. Having kept them under me up to this point, I stimulated one breast with my hands while kissing one, switching frequently, driving her crazy just as she did me.

Sylvia pulled away from me, then switched from gentle swiveling on my crotch to bouncing on it. She grabbed my erection through my pants and rubbed herself against it, laughing. By now, my precum was oozing out in much greater volume, about which Sylvia suggested she needed to do something.

She unbuttoned and slid off my pants and boxes and licked off the precum at the head, then placed my dick inside of her mouth, moving her tongue every in of it and sucking wildly. Moaning her name, I moved a hand to the back of her head and stroked her hair, telling her that she was doing a great job.

I was certain that Sylvia was making sure to give me an amazing blowjob to outdo Sara. From the way Sylvia attacked my dick, she was determined to make me feel as though I was getting the best blowjob ever. Even the piercing stares she gave me led me to believe she was putting in serious effort.

Not long after she started going down on me, I felt my orgasm bubbling up. Sylvia stopped, then went back up and pulled me in for a deep French kiss.

"The first orgasm is always the biggest. I want that one to be inside me," she said, giving me a hungry stare before pulling me into another kiss and wrapping her arms around me. The way Sylvia forced her tongue in my mouth and moaned suggested that she was ready to be fucked right there, but I wanted to please her first.

While we kissed, I ran my hands along Sylvia's body, the redhead shivering and moaning as my hands moved along her skin. I broke our kiss, then moved down to her neck, once again making her cry out as I moved my lips along it. Sylvia tilted her head, allowing me to kiss more of it.

"You're such a good kisser, Martin," she said, her breath heavy.

My kisses moved along her collarbone and once again, back to her breasts. I moved my face in between both of the massive mounds, gently kissing and sucking her cleavage. "Mmm, you really like those, don't you, Martin?"

"Definitely," I said in between kisses. "Your breasts are incredible."

I continued planting kisses all along the breasts, moving my mouth, and my hands as well, on every inch of her breasts, taking more time to stimulate her nipples and even the underside of her breasts, the latter of which an area uncommonly explored.

"That felt good," Sylvia said as I pleasured her with my mouth. I moved south, kissing her flat stomach, taking time to appreciate the effort she put in to stay in shape. I moved further down, skipping her pussy for a moment, taking special time to admire her legs.

As a woman who danced, Sylvia's legs and thighs were incredible. Firm, yet soft to the touch; easily the best sensation. I ran my hands along them, making her giggle, saying she loved having my hands on her legs. Even though she was still clad in her panties, her legs were slightly damp from the juices flowing from her center.

Sylvia bit her lip, her breathing getting faster. I moved my mouth to her legs, starting with kisses on her calves, inching my way upwards to her thighs, both of which accumulated copious amounts of juices. I lifted her legs, once again getting the underappreciated undersides of her thighs.

"Oh, Martin. I want you to eat me out."

Upon hearing that, I slid her small white thong off of her and prepared to take her to my bedroom, but she stopped me and said she couldn't wait that long. Surprised, I moved both of us to the floor and moved my face between her thighs and began eating her out.

Sylvia's moans filled the air and her juices flowed wildly as my tongue stimulated her. The French woman's hands clenched the back of my head, pushing me further into her as I ate her out. The sweetness of her juices along with her smell were both sensations I'd never tire of. She begged for me to keep going, which I was happy to do.

I loved having this woman moan and grip me as I pleased her with my mouth. The way Sylvia's body shook while I went down on her was like few others, I'd wager that most women loved being eaten out, but Sylvia took it to an entirely new level.

Once I spent adequate time teasing her, I gently stroked her clit, now swollen after all of this. Not long after that, her juices began drenching me as she cried out, waves of orgasm flowing through her. Sylvia relaxed after tensing up.

Wobbling, Sylvia rose to her feet and grabbed the bottle of oil, opened it, then poured some of the liquid onto her. Right away, I understood what she meant when she said that. While I'd had shower sex before, seeing Sylvia's skin shimmering after being doused in oil turned me on even more. She rubbed in the oil, pouring even more on herself, the substance spilling all over her, darkening my floor.

I removed my shirt, then moved to her, sliding my hands all over her. The oil was surprisingly warm, even more so on her skin. Sylvia shivered as I touched her. Her heels boosting her to a point in which she stood eye level with me, she pulled me into another kiss, both of us falling to the floor again.

We stopped. I took a look into her eyes. Swallowing hard, I knew it was time for us to fuck. We weren't even going to make it to my bedroom; I had to have Sylvia this instant.

I positioned myself above her, aligning my body with hers. At a painstakingly slow speed, determined to savor the feeling, I slid my dick inside of her, elated at the dissimilarity of our skin as our bodies fused together, my black dick disappearing into her flushed, oiled up white body.

"Oh, yes," Sylvia moaned. "It feels so good to have you inside me, Martin."

However, the moment I entered her was the sole instance of me going slowly. Once I was inside of Sylvia, seeing her curvaceous, shimmering body beneath me, and feeling her hot wetness around me ... I couldn't help myself. I began fucking her like a man possessed, Sylvia's moans once again filling the air.

Even better, she continuously told me to fuck her faster and harder. It was so amazing to have Sylvia beneath me, loving the way I felt inside of her.

She dug her nails into my back as I slammed into her, each thrust more powerful and going deeper than the last. Sylvia bit her lip as I went all the way into her, then cried out as I continued fucking her as deeply as I could. Her flowing juices allowed me to easily slip and slide into her, making a loud sound as I did so.

As I watched the redheaded French woman's breasts bounce while I fucked her, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She was right, seeing her slathered in old was like something so sexy I had nothing to compare it to.

As much of a sexual goddess Sylvia was, I was surprised I could fuck her as long as I had, but I knew I wouldn't be able to much longer. I let her know I was going to reach orgasm soon.

"Oh, God, yes! Martin, put your cum inside me." Sylvia wrapped her legs and arms around me, squeezing me and pressing me deeply into her. With one final thrust, I yelled her name, buried my dick inside of her as far as it would go, finally erupting inside of Sylvia, filling her with streams of my cum.

The very instant my seed flowed into Sylvia, her walls clamped down on me, her own body attempting to drain me of every bit of juice I had. The reality of cumming inside of one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen made the orgasm all the better, especially since it was one which had been denied to me for the longest.

Keeping my dick inside of her, I moved my face from her breasts and locked lips with her. I whispered how sexy she was and how good it felt to be with her now. The way her body felt against mine and the way her brown eyes stared into mine hardened me once more.

Again, I began thrusting into Sylvia, still making out with her as I did so. Slowly at first, savoring the heat and wetness coming from her body. But not long after that, I thrusted into her vigorously, just as I had before.

Sylvia wrapped her legs and arms around me, squeezing me yet again, yelling that I was fucking her brains out. "Please, don't stop," she said through clenched teeth. "I love the way you feel inside of me."

Not long after she said that, Sylvia yelled out, another orgasm rushing through her body. Just knowing that I was bringing this woman to climax again was amazing. Another orgasm from her followed after that one, her hips bucking wildly.

Having such a sexual woman beneath me was bringing me to another climax as well. Surprised that I was able to cum again so soon, I continued going as deeply into Sylvia as I could, pulling her into another deep kiss, then moving to her neck.

"Martin, cum in me again, baby. Give me all of it," Sylvia said.

Sylvia begging for me to orgasm inside of her once again was all I needed to bring me past the point of no return a second time. Just as I had before, I buried my dick completely inside of the redhead and emptied inside of her, though not as powerful as the first, I still felt my own body shake as I did so.

Sylvia not only constricted me with her arms and powerful legs, but her lips clamped onto me as if to extract every bit of seed from me that she could. She moaned as it splashed into her, telling me that it felt so good to have it in her.

Finally filling Sylvia with cum was easily one of the best feelings I'd ever experienced. And to make matters better, I'd done it twice. While being inside of her was great, not being able to orgasm inside of her did make the experience feel as though it was missing something. Now that I'd released into her, everything felt complete.

12