Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid out of her and exhausted, rolled over and lied next to her, both of us throwing an arm around the other. Sylvia gave me a piercing gaze but said nothing. Something told me she wanted to remain in silence.

The best thing about all of this was that there were no cameras. And even though the threesome was fun, I was happy to have Sylvia all to myself.

Besides being Sylvia's first black man, now that I was the only other man besides her husband to cum inside of her ... I was in utter disbelief. I couldn't read her mind, but I think that in the silence, Sylvia was contemplating that as well.

We fell asleep for a half-hour after that, Sylvia waking me up with a start. She showered and dressed, giving me a kiss before leaving.

"Monsieur Martin, I had a wonderful time tonight. That was some of the best sex I've ever had."

To hear that from a woman as sexually talented as Sylvia really meant something. "Thanks," I said. "I echo the thoughts," I made sure to add.

Sylvia gave me another kiss. "Thank you so much. That really means a lot."

She swallowed. "You know, I wish I could stay the night with you. I would love to spend even more time with you. I almost wish I could stay the whole night. Is it wrong for me to feel that way?"

"Not at all," I said, shaking my head. "That'd be pretty cool. But I wouldn't want to keep you from your husband. We can meet up sometime later, if you want."

That made her eyes light up. "Really? Do you want to keep seeing me, Martin?"

"Of course." That didn't even require the slightest bit of thought. Not only was Sylvia easily one of the best-looking and sexually talented women I'd ever met, but she was great company. I couldn't imagine why I wouldn't want to be with her.

"You know, having a young man like you interested in someone like me is great. It's good to know I've still got it."

"I don't think you'll ever lose it," I added.

"You flatter me, Martin."

She gave me one final kiss before leaving for the night. I watched her walk back to her car, wobbling a little through the parking lot. I chuckled.

The next day, I got a call from Sylvia. She let me know that she had the best sex of her life twice last night.

"After you and I had sex, Monsieur Martin, Larry immediately wanted to take me. I'm not sure what it was, but he was really great last night ... the best he's ever been. He's normally always good after I'm with one of my other lovers, but he was extremely passionate after that."

I remembered Larry talking about using the jealousy he felt to make sex with his wife even better. I guessed that after having another man cum inside his wife, Larry felt extremely jealous and turned on, so he fucked Sylvia as well as he could. Sylvia said that made sense; she was extra passionate with him after he was with his girlfriends.

"I think that was how I was with you, too," Sylvia said after a pause. "I mean, thinking about you and Sara together ... I don't know why I felt that way. You're not my husband, but I still felt jealous and angry that she got your cum before I did. But I think I got more of it," she said, her voice lowering.

That last part turned me on all over again.

"I'm honestly a little sore right now," Sylvia said. "Between having both of you in the same night, it was a little tougher on me than I would have liked."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I scratched my head nervously. "I didn't want to hurt you; I'll try not to get carried away from now on."

"No, please!" Sylvia said. "I want you to get carried away like that. That was some of the best sex I've ever had. You know, I think I want to introduce you to another of my girlfriends."

Excited as I was to meet another woman, one who would likely be as beautiful as Sylvia, I decided to be cautious.

"It won't be a problem, will it? I don't want you to harbor any resentment."

She laughed. "No, it'll be fine. Besides, I think you'll like her. She's heard about us, and I'm sure when I tell her about last night, I'm sure she'll be dying to meet you."

I agreed, which made her happy. The woman's name was Cassandra. Sylvia sent me some pictures of her, and right away, I was interested. She was indeed busty, though not quite as much Sylvia. She didn't dance at the club, though she should.

"She and her husband are great. She's a model and her husband's a photographer. They're both people we've spent time with. I'll send you links to her site and you can see some of the women her husband's shot, too."

I was grateful for everything that Sylvia was doing. Between giving me some of the best sex I'd ever had, allowing me to have my first threesome with her and one of her friends, and was now going to introduce me to another woman.

However, I was skeptical. I did ask Sylvia why she felt the need to share me. She paused before answering.

"I have two reasons," she said. "One, I have some friends who want to sleep with black men, too. Would you believe some women will never get to experience what it's like to be with a black man? Sara was one, and Cassandra is another."

Again, another pause followed before Sylvia continued.

"And, I think you're a great guy. A guy like you should have fun. I think here in America they say, 'sow your wild oats.' Have fun and enjoy yourself. You spend a lot of time in your apartment writing, I bet. I just want you to meet some women and have a good time, and Cassandra is perfect.

"Let me ask you this: other than the threesome, do you have any other fantasies?"

I thought about it. "I guess roleplay. It'd be cool to see a woman in some sexy outfits or something like that."

Sylvia said that I should have told her that; she would have been happy to do that, but Cassandra loved doing that also. Roleplay and costumes were her thing. She'd love to fulfill some fantasies I had.

We talked for a bit longer after that, then Sylvia went to get some sleep; she was up for most of the night and really needed to get some sleep. I bade her farewell, letting her know that I looked forward to seeing her again.

The two of us got together many more times after that, maintaining a friendship that lasted for a while. She and Larry both agreed that her spending time with me did wonders for their sex life, making it reach new levels of explosiveness. Even her other partners said she was like an entirely new woman. And she attributed all of this newfound passion to me.

Each time I hooked up with Sylvia, it was more passionate than the last. Still, I would never forget the first day I met her, the threesome we had, and I would always remember the first night in which our affair went to the next level.

Sylvia remained one of the best lovers I'd ever had.

12