Loving a Strong Woman

Story Info
A tale of a different kind of college romance.
6.4k words
4.39
12.9k
14
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while, and I been out because of health issues.. This is a new kind of story for me, I am dipping my toe into writing a romance story with a slightly different set of characters. I hope you like it; I am not 100% sure where this story is going to go. Feedback is always welcome if it's constructive, if it is not your cup of tea, I understand. I run several grammar editors to try to catch everything, and my editing skills are still a work in progress.

*********************************************************************************************************

Loving a Strong Woman

Chapter 1. Trying to survive a Dominate woman

Alison was six foot six of muscle and athletic softball goddess. She had raven black hair, long legs, pouty lips and emerald, green eyes, and a jealous, possessive attitude to match them. She was a freak of nature, in more ways than one. She was standing in my dorm doorway, staring down at me, with two cups of coffee and her purse over her shoulder.

My dorm mate, raced to cover himself as shot him a glare that sent most people stepping, Stephen was no different. Though being honest, Stephen worshiped Alison as if he had discovered a lost femdom goddess in real life. "Wake your ass up, Jas." She demanded. I blinked and could hear people from the hall peeking in till they saw Alison and doors could be heard quietly shutting.

I looked over and saw my clock showed 7 am on a fall Saturday morning. "Shesh Alison, can't I at least sleep in a little?"

"Fuck Stephen did you keep him up all night playing video games?" She stepped in and forced her voice down. Putting a coffee down, on Stephen's side. Stephen was my gamer nerd dorm mate, he was so feminine I hard time at times believing he was a guy. Alison and he hit it off.

"No, he crashed soon as he got in." Stephen seized the cup of coffee. He was in a thin, and I mean thin boy with just enough fat to give him tiny puffy boy boobs, and no muscle definition. Since coming to college, his inner femboy had developed especially since he met Alison. She had the demanding presence and the body to back it up. She also was my self-proclaimed girlfriend.

I listened to them, girl talk about me as I pulled the sheet back over my head. "Alison, just five more minutes. I was having a really nice dream of a hot tub and six naked women."

I heard Stephen "eep." Poking the bear, was probably not the best idea and no one other than myself could probably get away with it. "I had better been one of those women," she demanded, then sat her two hundred pound ass on my legs.

She was not fat, Alison had never been fat, maybe bloated once a blue moon, but she was a genetic freak from birth. She was a year older than me, but ever since she moved in next door, we have been inseparable. Before she was twelve, she made my life a living hell, bullying me and treating me like her personal bitch boy. It was that summer we had the worst tornado storm our town had ever experienced. It was around five just before most parents had gotten home. The siren went off when Alison and I were having one of the usual brawls. She was holding me down, making me say uncle as she showed me the proper application of the cross face crippler, we were neighbors after all. She started home, but I grabbed her and drug her into our underground storm shelter. The old shelter was dark, had spiders, and as huge rain drops fell, my ears popped as I lead her down, calling her a chicken if she wussed out. As hell broke loose outside that metal door, I held her and we stayed that way till later that night our parents found us asleep and safe in the storm shelter. Both of our houses were just gone, as a f5 had dropped a new ground disk through our neighborhood, making our block look like a plowed field. A year later, Alison walked up to me thumped my chest and said, "you are my boyfriend", right in front of my seventh-grade class. It has been seven years since, I am still wondering a couple of what I have yet to figure out.

"Shesh Alison, your boney butt does not go there." I rolled under her, and her eyes flash a glint of anger.

"Oh, boney is it?" She ground her butt on my hips and crotch as Stephen let a laugh escape.

"You two are cute. I can't believe you two aren't married." The off handed comment stopped everything.

Alison looked down at me, she froze. "He never asked." She turned to me, "now get up. We have stuff to do today before our parents visit for the game this afternoon."

"What is there to do? We live in a dorm, you in the girls athletic dorm, me here. Not like I am going to bring them here." I looked over at Stephen, "no offense."

"None taken, I am ashamed every time my parents visit and see your side of the room." He smiled, happy with his shot.

"Nice one," I lifted and threw a pillow at him. "I can't help it I have no cleaning genes in me."

"I could let you borrow some," He winked at Alison, who giggled.

Alison was beautiful, she was much a part of my life as a girl could be. She was my first kiss, my first well everything. Her only weakness was she was always taller than everyone, even most boys till puberty allowed a few basketball players to pass her. Being a tall girl, made her feel insecure, something I refused to let her be around me. Her mom and dad were both tall and lean, her mom was a cross-country runner, her dad a former d-1 college basketball player. I was short and plain vanilla by comparison.

"Not until I do." She smiled with a mischievous grin.

Her hand rubbed my chest. "Her chest," she called it. Everything on me was hers according to her. "I ceased being my separate identity somewhere around our junior year. The giggles of her short boyfriend, or her amazon stature was a constant. But she owned it and flaunted it. Her right hook was as solid as any guy's as well. She was made this way, period. She took birth control for cramps like every other girl at the school did wore dresses that looked too short, and jeans that looked painted on just like every other normal girl, and we all looked up to her.

"Fine, get off me." I squirmed as trying to get up. Alison sighed and stood up and sat on the corner of Stephen's bed.

"He has a nice butt, doesn't he?" she poked Stephen.

"It is not his butt I look at this early in the morning." They giggled, Alison gave a playful elbow to him.

"I knew it you only love me for my dick." Trying to salvage some manhood.

"My dick." Alison corrected. "And it is definitely a perk." Stephen agreed.

I shook my head; them talking was making my cock stir. I turned to give them a show, letting hang out in all of its flaccid glory. Alison smiled and put her hand over Stephen's eyes, pushing him back as she went to her knees.

"Mistress..." Stephen whined and watched as she grabbed my hips and buried my cock in her mouth.

"Mmm about time." She moaned, pulling me deeper into her mouth. I smiled. We were constantly in trouble once puberty hit us. She spent so much time sneaking to my house or pulling me into closets at school. Just like then she was on her knees sucking me. Her mouth in that perfect cheek caved suck, eyes looking up at me, and thoroughly enjoying it. Grabbing my hips forcing me to fuck her face as I grabbed her raven locks. There was no use fighting it, I really loved her mouth, and how she ravished my cock. Right now, she was sucking out all of her frustrations of me not being ready. I saw Stephen sliding his hand in his shorts and rubbing his cock.

I bucked faster. Those sexy as fuck emerald eyes so hungry and needy. She had been a cock sucker, my cock sucker for seven years. I went to my toes, as I gave in and flooded her mouth. She moaned a little as she swallowed my seed as fast as I could pump it into her mouth.

Stephen's hand was rubbing his cock, as if he was fingering himself, I saw his toes curl. As he watched my dick slowly come out of Alison's mouth. She turned smiled at him and opened her mouth to show him "her" prize and swallowed. Stephen shivered as he let out a soft whimper.

"Good girl," she spoke to Stephen.

"Thank you, mistress." He whimpered back.

She looked back up at me. "You should eat more fruit." She winked. "I give it a three this morning." I didn't say anything, I could eat half of Hawaii and still she would complain.

She smiled, putting my cock back in my boxers. She patted it, then stood and kissed me. She always kissed me. It was never gentle or subtle. Both were hard to do when your boyfriend is almost an eight inches shorter, and more if you wear heels. Her tongue danced in my mouth as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She loved it when I sucked her tongue and held her lip.

"Sorry, I was such a bitch." She said, her voice softer.

"I overslept." I squeezed her ass.

"My place after the game?" She asked.

"Your mom will not approve." Squeezing her round ass.

"Then put a ring on it." She smiled.

"We..." She put her finger to my lips.

"I know." She smiled. "Get dressed there are some things I want to do with you before my parents get here."

I was getting dressed and Stephen crawled out of bed, still wearing a hot pink t-shirt and that was some reference to boobs in another language. His panties were soaked, and he peeled out of them and tossed them in the laundry hamper. "Grab a shower with me," he gave me a pleading look.

"Alison, I going to grab a quick shower." Alison gave us both a raised eyebrow.

She plopped down on my bed and looked at her apple watch. "You get fifteen minutes, and I will come in and get you if you are not back by then."

"Yes, mistress." Stephen grabbed clothes and wrapped towel and head to the communal bath at the end of the hall.

"You really play the Dom well." I smiled, then pushed her back on the bed. "I think I have some clean clothes over there somewhere." I grabbed a towel and headed out.

Stephen asking me to shower, was not an act. He was always getting picked on. When he moved into the dorm, Stephen was kicked out of his room and was shivering in a pair of pink panties in the hallway. Being the good guy I am, I politely knocked on the door and decked the guy. He became my roommate shortly afterwards. As roommates go, he was quiet except for always playing video games, till Alison made an appearance. It was femdom love at first site. Alison flirted with him and called him such a pretty boy. She told him if he work out a little, he would make cute little girl. Then told him if so, much as touched me without her permission, she would make sure he would pee sitting for the rest of his life, and his ass could signal planes from the glow. Stephen was in love.

Stephen pissed his pants when Alison called him a pretty boy. She always was bossy, that turned to domineering, and for anyone other than me. Not that she did not try, her personality and demanding attitude caused us to break up the first time, right after she graduated and I had my senior year ahead of me. Stephen was scrubbing like mad when I just turned on the shower in the stall next to him.

"Hi Jas, hey bitch boy." Luke Telson walked in half an awake. Luke was a typical rich farmer's son. He and Stephen had a love hate relationship if you asked Stephen. Stephen just ignored him, his typical defense.

"Morning Luke," finally finding the sweet spot on the hot water. "Be careful, Alison is my room, you know how protective she gets of Stephanie." I smiled, knowing it was just us in the bathroom.

"Oh shit," Luke laughed. "Man, I don't know how you put up with her. I am just glad you do."

Luke gave Stephen shit, but he wasn't all bad. In fact, he had often walked Stephen back to the dorms from the games or late night classes. His redneck look was often enough to scare most want to be troublemakers into doing something else.

"You going to the game today?" I asked.

"Yeah, folks are coming up. Yours?" Luke asked, washing his hands and face.

"No, I am flying solo on the parents today." My response was dampened as I washed the soap off.

"He will be watching with his future in laws." Stephen chimed in, which got both him and Luke chuckle.

"Laugh it up, knuckleheads. You do realize that me and her are currently still on the mend." I proclaimed, exiting the shower toweling off.

"Like you get a say in your relationship, Jas." Luke smiled and averted his eyes as I exited the stall.

"Laugh it up." The jests never got to me. They did in high school when girls were still yucky. When Alison was still unsure and kissing was the biggest thrill a girl and boy shared. A lot changed when she hit her last growth spurt and topped out at six foot six. She got super serious about working out and her sports. When she turned sixteen, she opted for a pickup from her parents than some sporty ride. Her parents were actually relieved she kept up her "hero fascination" with me, and not become a lesbian (as if you just become a lesbian). She definitely got the attention from both sexes. Girls seemed to just melt around her, and boys had some very sick locker room talk. By my sophomore year I had, been in several fights defending my best friend's honor. We once spent three days at home together for fighting separate loud mouths on suspension. Her dad bought us a Nintendo.

"Hurry, you guys or I am coming in." Alison slightly opened the door.

"Oh shit..." Luke bolted for the other exit. Stephen trying to jump into his jersey shorts with both feet. I smiled.

"Hold your panties, I am shaving." I was lying, I didn't even bring my toothbrush.

Stephen almost ran out of the bath, and I finished up, wrapped my wet towel around my waist and headed out. Alison glared at me, as she waited. "You are really pushing it today."

I stopped, took a breath through my teeth. "Just stop it." I met her glare. I was glad she wore sneakers it made the six inch height difference more bearable. I could see in her green eyes she wanted to say something, wanted to put me in my place. Her shoulders relaxed, and she backed down. "Thank you."

I turned to walk back to my room and by the second step she grabbed my hand, holding it for the brief trip. I opened the door, and my side of the room was spotless. On my bed was a new polo, and shorts even clean boxers. Today was wash day, I am positive had no clean boxers. She smiled. "Please."

"Dang dude, if you don't marry her I will." Stephen smiled at the difference in the before and after.

......

We left the dorm before eight, and then another old fight began anew. "We can take my truck," I was halfway to my clunker.

"Or I can follow you in mine?" I replied.

"I thought we were over this." She put a hand on her hip. "I said I was sorry for like a hundred times. You know what fine." She threw up her hands and stormed to her truck.

I shook my head, the whole two rides thing is because Alison is a year ahead of me. Right after my graduation she took me out to celebrate, and in her lightweight drinking buzz forgot I did not like being forced to do stuff. By the time it was over, I had to call a friend to get home, and she had given me a black eye and a bloody nose. I called every thing off after that night.

Summer was a nonstop phone blowing up, messaging and just running into each other. Her parents, of course blamed me, for breaking their angel's heart. My mom, who adored Alison, told me I should give her another chance. My friends told me I should move to Europe and change my name to Lenny.

I had chosen another college out of state, just to get away from her. My birthday weekend, I was at our cabin and my mom invited Alison and her family to help me celebrate. A loud thunderstorm while we were alone at the cabin ended with her crying in my arms. I later found out she had been having trouble with them ever since we broke up. She had survived her freshman year of college with an old jacket she had borrowed and kept.

We didn't make up fuck, or even officially get back together. She just was back. When she saw the college, I was going to attend other than State, she bawled. She didn't even blame me, her parents did, and of course my mom. July was another awkward month. Her dad caught me at Walmart and we had long heart to heart, Jeff was the most intimidating man I knew, six foot seven and looked like a professional wrestler, he and my dad were best friends from way back only cooling off when Alison and I broke up. Being corned by him was terrifying, I explained all that happened. He listened. I was pretty sure as I talked, he imagined my death several ways. He explained that Alison never got over the tornado night. She always saw me as her hero. Which, coming from a dad, cost him. He had hoped she would get over it, move on. He even threw out that jacket and burned it to try to get her stop being so foolish. It only pushed more over the edge according to him, say she had not left her room since the last storm.

I did what any hero would do, I went home and started filling out a ton of last minute forms and applied to State. I had the grades and academics, my mom was ecstatic not having to drive six hours to visit. Dad just shook his head. I remember when I got my acceptance email, I printed it out, and left it the Belmont's house addressed to Mr. Belmont.

I never saw the semi called Alison when she tackled me, that afternoon while I was mowing the lawn. Move in day, I had my own Belmont moving company. She wore a skirt and if my folks had not been there, I am pretty sure she would have christen the room with the bed still my dad's truck.

We pulled up to her dorm, and she was at my door when I parked. "I will sign you in." I was drug behind her to her dorm room. She had her own room. Which I envied because it had a joined bathroom with the room next door. Jocks have all the nice stuff.

As soon as I shut the door, she kissed me, pushing me back to the door. Her tongue was deep in my mouth and her small breast pressed hard against me. While Alison had a great body, her only semi let down was she had modest breast just over a b cup. I felt her lifting me up as she kissed me. She bit my bottom lips as she finally let me down. She placed her hand by the head towering over me, and her other hand grabbed the hem of my shorts. "Mine," she smiled.

I reached and cupped her breasts one in each hand. "We could have done this in my room." She leaned into my hands as I groped her.

"Move in with me." She moved her hand into my shorts.

"What??" A lot of images of lots of fun and world rocking sex flashed through my mind. Also, the image of her dad and mom shooting me on sight.

Her hand squeezed my member. "I mean lets get our own place. I can now."

Pushing her back, well attempting to. She had a grip and was in my same weight class. "I am still a freshman."

"Then let's get married, married couples can have their own place." She was serious. I was seeing huge red flags waving in the air.

"Married couples also have one person who works and has insurance for the other." She looked down. "Right now, I can not afford to work and school." I moved my hand from her breast to cup her cheek. "Second, your mom and my mom would skin us alive if we lived together before marriage."

She sighed. "Would you though, if they let us?"

"I don't know I haven't thought about it that much." I smiled. "I am just getting used to this college thing."

She closed her eyes and rested her face in my hand. Her hand let go of its death grip on my crotch. Her dark hair lay to one side of her face. She really was beautiful, green eyes, black hair, high cheekbones, and a cute nose. Her eyes closed she looked like an angel content with my touch. "Alison...." I whispered her name. She just rubbed her cheek on my hand."Why did you really want me to come over?" I waited for her eyes to meet mine.

She blushed, and then her shoulders set, as she pulled her body up to it full height. "Because I am being greedy." She gave me that wicked smile of hers. "I have to sell raffle tickets during the game to help the softball team out. So, I won't get to stay and watch the game with you."

12