Loving a Strong Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That all?" I mean that made sense, in an Alison kind of way. "I thought you were going to rope me into doing free labor for your sorority or whatever college girls do on these game days."

Her face broke, as she laughed. "Well," she bit her bottom lip. "I was hoping you would go shopping with me. You know yard selling like we used to do back..."

"Yard selling?" I pinched her nipples and pushed back across the room till she fell on her bed. "Goofball, why didn't you tell me all the good deals will have been sold by now?" She lay on her bed, her long legs wrapped around mine.

She looked up, "I want you."

"You always want me." I let go of her chest, standing over her. I pulled back, trapped by her legs. Her shorts and the t-shirt were not leaving much to my imagination. I gave her a wink. I reached up the leg of her shorts. My thumb caressed her large clitty, that she said made her pussy ugly. She hated it, but it was the most sensitive spot I could reach at this angle. She shivered as I let my thumb caress it through panties.

She let out a whimper, her legs squeezed me. I smiled. Letting the side of my fingers tease her vaginal lips not moving her panties. "You love this don't you?" She let out a whimper and nodded. "Yard selling, or teasing you all morning?" She bit her lip.

"Do I get I get dick?" The question seemed foreign coming from her lips, asking for it. It really was, because our first time pinned, she pinned me down and rode me raw. She loved being on top.

"Do you deserve a dick?" I smiled, twirling her little hard little member with my thumb. She squirmed as I felt her getting wet. "Well?"

"No, I have been a bad girlfriend." She looked at me with a pouty face.

"Oh?" I asked as I pressed thumbed her exterior clit with my thumb.

"I woke my boyfriend up because I was horny." She whimpered, I nodded as rubbed harder. Letting the side of my index finger push her panties up into her vagina. "I got angry when he did not want to wake up and fuck me." She whimpered as I teased more. "I lured him back here, in hopes of ..." she bit her lip

"In hopes of what?" I asked, thinking to myself her role playing story was a three at best.

"That he would fuck me like all the other girls get fucked." She whimpered and my teasing sent her pussy into squirt mode. I did not stop, I just kept rubbing her pussy. Her clit being abnormally large, according to her, was another insecurity. I guess it was big it looked like tiny two inch cock sticking out her pussy lips. She let no one see her naked or without panties on, except me, I was always the exception. She would refuse to shower in high school even with other girls. The fact I was doing what I was doing was something she rarely let me do.

"How do other girls get fucked?" I smiled.

"Their boyfriends take them, seduce them..." she whimpered as she wiggled her hips on my hand. "They get roses and gifts."

"Your boyfriend sounds like a real tool." I slide her panties aside enough to reach and slide a finger in and tease her hard clitty, with my fingers. Skin on wet fleshy member just rubbing the sensitive tip.

"No..." She let out a long moan as she closed her eyes. Her hands running through her hair.

"Should I stop..."watching her body squirm as I tickled her clit, just barely deep enough reaching up her shorts leg.

"No..." she moaned, as shorts moved when she moved, forcing her to stay still if she wanted my fingers to find their place. Her hands went to undo her shorts.

"Did I tell you to move your hands?" Her hands went back over her head, obeying without question.

"I am sorry." She licked her lips as she slowly rocked, trying to get my finger a little deeper.

"You should find a new boyfriend." I used the two fingertips that could reach her clit to tease it. "One that will treat you like a princess. Carry you in his arms and fuck you properly." She shook her head, pulling her hair. "Some tall guy, with a massive cock that would use you like a cheap slut. Just like all of your girlfriends?" She slapped her mattress and made a fist in her comforter. "Are you a cheap slut?" She shook her head no. I could tell she was so close.

I pulled my fingers out, "Lets go yard selling." Her eyes went wide as I pulled away from her legs.

"But..." She looked at her crotch and at me. "We will take my car... maybe find you a proper boyfriend." I gave her a wink.

"Jas..." she whined.

"Well come on." I offered my hand, the dry one. She tried to pull me down to her.

"Alison..." My voice was stern.

"But... I am..." she whined.

"Horny? Aroused, wet and sticky?" I finished for her. "Or just hungry, we can grab breakfast at Mc..."

"Why?" She looked up.

"Because I can." I smiled.

"I can make you." She smirked.

"I can leave." Her smirk turned to a frown.

"Noooo." She looked away. "I did not want to make you mad today."

"Then get up." I smiled. "Lets go yard selling, let me be like all these other boyfriends, and you can be my loving girlfriend."

"Those other boyfriends would be making my neighbors pound on the wall." She frowned.

"Yeah, and those other girls' boyfriends wish you would put a strap on and fuck them while wearing a Dom outfit." I smirked, but she looked like I struck her across the face. As if she never realized how everyone saw her. "What did you not think I didn't know?"

She shook her head. "I know I am bossy, and people say things." She looked up in my eyes. "Jas... am I that big ..."

"Alison... if there is a picture of a dominating looking woman in the dictionary it has your picture." I smiled. "You have bossed me around since we ...well, since I have known you."

She shook her head. "I just wanted you to know I loved you."

I smiled. "I think everyone in three states knows you love me." She blushed.

"Do you love me?" She asked.

"Alison, you want a straight answer?" I answered her flatly.

She bit her lip. "Yes."

"Not like you love me." I spoke. "I care about you, I don't want to ever see you hurt, but you are right I am not a proper boyfriend. I am not sure what the hell what I am." I felt a pang of guilt as I had just finger fucked her and teased her. "You telling me what you wanted though...I realized I am a real ass of a friend as well."

She looked up confused, then realized her boyfriend stuff had really rattled me. "Jas... I did not...Please."

"Oh stop," I sat beside he on the bed. "I am not leaving you. Not because you would kick my ass again." I put my hand on her knee.

She exhaled. "Then what?"

"Well, for one, I realized you are doing a lot more thinking about our future than me." I looked at the dresser and mirror across from us. Pictures of her and me were taped everywhere, a single picture of her smiling me looking annoyed stuck out. "IF... and I say IF... we are going to get married someday." I paused. "I got to grow up." Her hand rubbed my back. "I can't keep letting you always make the plans, or always let you have your way."

I stared at that one picture of me being annoyed. "You are right, I should buy you gifts, and flowers. I mean you remember our proms. You were so excited you busted into my math class and told me we were going together." I finally looked away, my hands were white knuckled from squeezing them so tight. "My mom and your mom planned everything, even detailed your truck. I was about to back out until I saw you in your prom dress. You looked..."

"Stop it, Jas." She pulled me back on the bed. She pointed to a picture of us on the ceiling. It was us at the arch at her junior prom. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that had straps because she did not have the boobs to go strapless. I was standing beside her so nervous, looking like I wanted to be anywhere else. "I remember them, all three of them. That one was my favorite." She looked at me. "I was so nervous, I hated dresses remember? I remember having to drive us because you were too young, but I didn't care, I was going with you." Her hand clenched mine. "They teased us so much for being so different. I did not care, because you said I looked like..."

"A real life princess." I finished for her. "We got in trouble for dancing too close." I smiled, remembering our slow dance that she pulled me into her no existent boobs and we swayed to the music. She giggled at the shared memory.

"I love you, Jas. Have since I met you." She let her hand fall over my chest.

"I thought you only loved me because of that storm." I looked away from that picture.

"Dork, that storm still gives me nightmares." She rolled to her side. "Yet, I get through them with you." She paused. "and your old jacket, till dad burned it."

"A good boyfriend would get you another one." I smirked.

She gave me a mean grin and moved on top of me, straddling me and looking down at me pinning my shoulders. "A good girlfriend does not guilt trip her boyfriend into sex."

"Yeah, we are a rotten couple." I replied trying to push her off.

."I still want to fuck you." She smiled and tugged at my shorts.

Her hand undid my shorts, and she pushed them down somehow getting off them off of me. Her and dang wonder legs. She kicked out of hers as she wiggled keeping me pinned under her. "Do I get a say in this?"

"Jas, would you like me to fuck you or would rather lay on my bed while I ride you?" She smiled as I felt her lips take my cock as she slid her pussy down my seven-inch shaft. I loved how she felt on me, wet and how her pussy just seemed to quiver when she moved on top. She took me so deep inside her. She moaned as her hand pressed on my shoulders and she rocked her hips slowly.

"Take your shirt off." I smiled, looking up at her. She took it off. "Now the bra." She reached back never breaking her rhythm and undid her bra. Her b cup breast jiggled slightly with each rock. "That is a good girl."

"Fuccckkkkk" she moaned. "Say it again."

"You are a good girl?" She nodded. "You are a good girl." I reached and massaged her breasts between my fingers."

She closed her eyes. She clenched my cock so tightly. Gasping as I pinched her nipple and watched her ride me, losing herself on my cock. Her hips rocking and she rode rocked hard and deep. Not as hard as she usually does, but taking her time, not rushing. Her phone rang, and it was her mom. She grunted and managed to reach it and she put her bra in my mouth.

"Hi mom." She smiled as she rolled her hips.

"Oh, I am... yard selling with Jas." She pulled the bra from my mouth. "Say hi to mom. Jas."

"Hiiiiii Mommmmm." I said, drawing it out. I reached to pinch her exposed breast, she slapped my hand giving me big eyes.

"Take care of my baby girl Jas, your mom sent some stuff with us." I heard her mom yell. If she only knew how I was taking care of her at that moment. Alison bit her lip as her mom talked, and she rolled her hips.

"Shesh Linda it's a cell phone no need to yell." I could hear her dad in the car.

"We are just leaving so we will be in town around noon, want to met us at the field or have lunch in town?" I could hear on speaker. My hand moving to her hips, she felt so dang good.

I mouthed the field. She smiled. "We can meet for lunch, if it's ok I bring Jas. He is driving today."

"Of course, you can. See you soon." I gave her a look. She smirked.

"Love you, mom." She hung up. At least I hope she did as leaned down and kissed me as rode me harder and faster. I knew this feeling as her body felt like it was shivering. She made her o face and whimpered... Jassoooonnnnn Kendell Sandersssssssss" Her quivering pussy and her saying my full name send my cock into an eruption. I closed my eyes as I matched her orgasm with my own. She panted, laying on top of me her breasts in my face heaving.

She rolled over and flopped on her bed beside me. "I so needed that." She panted.

My cock was still standing, sore and soaked with her juices. She looked at me, glowing. "Think we missed the yard sales?"

She smiled, "only the ones that were selling good boyfriends."

"Guess you will have to keep looking for a good boyfriend, then." I covered my bare crotch up with a pillow.

"Jas, seriously cut it out." She rolled over on her side. Grabbed her pillow and tossed it back to its place. "I want you, no one else."

"What if ..." She put her finger to my lips. In a rush, she rolled her comforter over us, as the bathroom door opened.

"Hey, Alison, can..." I looked up from under my Alison blanket to see Megan Keelson, Alison's catcher, standing in her night shirt looking at us.

"Oh, sorry." She blushed, then smiled. "You two ..." She winked... "You go, girl."

"Megan..." Alison gave her a look and covered my eyes. "What?"

"Oh, can I borrow your shampoo and hair dryer? We are wearing the skimpy shorts and tops Kelsea suggest, so I got to look extra cute." She stepped a little to the right. "Oh, hi Jas, wait he spend the night. Girl, you really need to be careful Casandra is on the warpath, since Leah got preggy last year before..."

"Megan Yes you can." She shot her a glance, I could feel Alison body tightly pressed to mine.

"Thanks." She started to go. "Can't wait see how many raffle tickets you sell in that outfit. You will be the second sexiest girl there. Besides me, of course."

"Megan..." Alison smiled, from this angle it was more menacing that friendly. "Get out."

"You are no fun." She smiled, "Nice ass, by the way Alison." She reached and grabbed a pillow and flung it at her. All of her body weight shifted down on me for a second, as she did. Door closed and I could hear Megan still laughing.

12