All Comments on 'Loving a Strong Woman'

by Love2ReadLit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
way to drawn out

had to skip through most of it too boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

Not sure why this story started out as a one rating. That is certainly NOT deserved. I rated it a solid 5. I could feel the love Roman expressed to Es in everything he did for her and the girls. It was a heartfelt story, and yes I did cry a couple times. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I liked his story very much. The romance was wonderful which made me all the more excited to read the next and the next love scenes. The story resonates with me as well. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Skipped through most of this. Long winded, don't put anything in to a story that readers will skip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You’ve captured the essence of what makes a good romance & I hope you continue to write in this vein. Enjoyed your other two stories as well –Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice story

Wonderfully written, realistically told. If your goal is to be a decent or above average writer, then you have achieved that. Don't let the naysayers dissuade you. I'm with the other person who said your story deserves higher numbers.

HTW2HTW2about 7 years ago
Married?

I had trouble really liking this. The writing is good but the story line is definitely lacking. No build up of the relationship. Never got married seems like a big loss - she'll have his child but not marry? Strange focus on getting her ready for sex after the birth. All that being said, I definitely appreciate a happy ending. Thank you

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Absolutely loved it!! This is a wonderful read and brought back some wonderful memories of when my children were born. Good luck and please keep writing!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the basic story

but struggled with the continuity. There were areas that were disjointed. Or a reference was made to something never mentioned. The walk through prior to purchasing the house felt like we were supposed to know more than we did while making love a string if pearls appeared from somewhere in an unknown location playing an undefined role.. A line mentioned nieces. Where did they come from? He was given a card addressed to daddy and the next line she was in a birthing pool.

I kept going back and forth trying to make sense of a line with no success.

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitover 6 years agoAuthor

@rightbank, I'm surprised my story is getting attention given how much time has past and the wonderful works that have been published since then, so thank you. Authors will alway struggle with maintaining continuity (especially when you write in 2-4 blocks of time over about 10 hours and edit as you go) and the literotica page layout doesn't help us much. Part of the back and forth in this story is also a metaphor for the bizarre twists and turns life takes. Truly I would love to expand this story and give more insight into how Es sees the world as a Mom with ADHD who thrived after an abusive relationship, and Roman as the man who loves her for her. I believe that should I choose to write about abuse and thriving after it, I have a responsibility to all those who have walked that path to write about the experience as honestly and respectfully as possible. If that process is rushed, the story suffers and readers miss much of the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good content

Too rare to get a fully-developed strong woman character. Love that she has a foster/adopted child, and how Roman welcomes her children as his. I thought their focus on having a child "of their own" detracted from that significantly, though. Honestly I thought the overall story was much stronger than the sex scenes (although those were better than most, despite the hard-to-believe multiple orgasms in every scene). I'd love to see you develop a "thriving as a survivor of abuse" narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
VBAC

Vaginal birth after cesarean- Quite risky and not recommended. If done, should be in a hospital and not with a midwife. And I’m a fan of midwifery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous