Loving Aurora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aesthetics aside, though, it had long been obvious they had a troubled relationship. Mel had always come across as gloomy and standoffish, a mean drunk prone to making oddly rude and spiteful remarks even in front of Aurora and Thorfinn's parents. She and Aurora had once gotten into an awful shrieking argument at a family dinner, which had ended in both girls storming out sobbing in opposite directions. They'd patched it up and apologised to everyone the next day, but that was the last time Mel came over for dinner. The breakup itself had followed a few months later, though it was clear it was long overdue by that point.

"Also, call me shallow, but...I miss the sex," Aurora went on, with a wistful sigh. "Like, Mel was messed up, but she was really good in bed." As if remembering who she was talking to, she gave Thorfinn a querying look. "Stop me if that's too much information. You probably don't want to know about your dyke sister's sex life."

"Don't call yourself a dyke, Aura," Thorfinn said. "And don't worry, you're not gonna shock me. I grew up with you, didn't I?" Partly, he wanted to let his sister vent, and mourn her lost relationship in the way she needed. And partly, though he was royally ashamed to admit it, he actually did want to know some details. After all, Mel had been pretty hot, in her moody tomboyish way.

"Still, seriously, stop me if it's TMI." Aurora took a deep breath. "Mel and I were just so...compatible, you know? Like, our sex drives were so..." She made a small indicative motion with her hands, pressing them neatly together, then spreading her fingers. "...in tune. She knew exactly when I was feeling horny. I used to tell her she had a sixth sense for my cunt."

Thorfinn felt his cock twitch, just slightly, at hearing her say the word. He took a long gulp of his pint.

Aurora drank her own beer steadily, speaking between sips. She was looking off into the middle distance in a sort of reverie. "She was so good at turning a kiss into a fuck. Like, she'd kiss me good morning, and the kiss would get longer and longer, and then she'd be fingering me and playing with my clit, and still kissing me, and then we'd sixty-nine, and, God, I'd just be coming over and over. She gave the most amazing head. We spent whole days naked, we'd fuck in every room, in the shower, on the floors..." She blinked, returning to the present, and gave Thorfinn a sheepish look. "Sorry. That was definitely TMI."

"Hey, I didn't say stop," Thorfinn joked. Except even as he said it, he realised it sounded like a come-on.

Aurora clearly realised it too. She gave him a look that was decidedly curious, but also certainly not unhappy. "Long story short," she said, taking a long sip of her beer, "we fucked like crazy, but we fought like crazy too. Even the make-up sex got old eventually. I should have figured out sooner that sexually compatible does not mean, you know, actually compatible. She'd be super nice to me one minute, then calling me a stupid bitch the next. I got tired of ending every conversation in tears."

"Damn right. That's not a relationship you need."

"I know. And it's a relief to be out of it. But..." Aurora sighed. "I can't stop thinking about her. That last argument, all the nasty things she said. I hate that she hates me now."

"I don't think she does," Thorfinn told her, as reassuringly as he could, given that he couldn't possibly know. "But you had to break it off. You did the right thing."

"Doing the right thing shouldn't feel so shitty."

"It'll get better. It's raw for you now, but this is the worst it will ever be. Only way from here is up."

"Here's hoping." Aurora drained the last of her pint and flashed a winning smile. "Anyway. Enough about me. Tell me about your love life. I want to hear how big hunky Thorfinn is conquering all the lucky ladies."

"You're giving me way too much credit there. Big hunky Thorfinn is very single right now."

"Single means free. No need to tie yourself down. Get some new notches in your bedpost."

"I've had a few hookups," Thorfinn allowed. There had been more than a few, actually, especially in the month after him and Genevieve broke up. He'd downloaded every dating app he could find and gone modestly wild, looking to salve the biting pain with those age-old medicines, booze and pussy. It had been a revelation, after fucking the same girl for four years, to feel a different vagina slipping warmly around his cock, to hear a different voice moaning his name. He wasn't the kind of guy to keep count of how many girls he slept with, but he reckoned in that first month it had been at least a dozen. Most had just been one night stands; a couple had wanted to take things further. He had been in no mood to get back into a serious relationship, so those ones he reluctantly ghosted. He imagined those girls were now describing him to their friends as the most appalling fuckboy.

"I want to hear some details. You know how much I love gossip."

"I'll, uh, give you the clean version," Thorfinn said awkwardly. Aurora was looking at him very intently. Something about her seemed...off, he decided, but not necessarily in a bad way.

"Not fair. I gave you my dirty version." She pouted at him, then reached into her handbag for her purse. Her hair swished prettily around her shoulders as she turned her head. "Would some more beer loosen you up?"

"It might. But don't get up, Aura. I told you, drinks are on me tonight." He fished his wallet out of his jeans pocket. "I mean, what's a big brother good for, if he won't buy his sister a few rounds?"

"I can think of a few things," she replied. She bit her lower lip in a way that was calculatedly cute and girlish. And perhaps just a little indecent.

*

They finally left the tavern in the mid-evening. The summer sunlight had taken on the warm, rich quality of impending sundown. By that time, both siblings were several pints down, and Thorfinn's head felt comfortably hazed. Aurora, being smaller, was visibly tipsy, though she was still clear-eyed and could more or less walk in a straight line. She'd made a point of drinking a large glass of water before they left.

"The walk will sober me up, anyway," she said as they made their way through the increasingly crowded barroom. "It's such a lovely night."

They walked down the lane in companionable silence, listening to the trill of birdsong from the swaying trees. When they were out of sight of the tavern, Aurora suddenly reached out to entwine her fingers with Thorfinn's. He looked at her in surprise, but didn't try to stop her. Truth be told, her warm little hand felt very nice in his.

"What's up?" he asked her.

"Nothing. Just wanted to hold my big brother's hand," she said perkily. "You always used to hold my hand on the way to school, remember?"

"I remember. Someone had to stop you running into traffic."

"No traffic around here. Just you and me."

Thorfinn thought she sounded very pleased about that. A prickle of unease crept up his spine. He didn't let go of Aurora's hand, but he didn't respond, not knowing what to say to her. Eventually, she withdrew her hand, looking slightly forlorn.

They walked on for a few minutes, Thorfinn feeling oddly guilty, before Aurora spoke again. "Finn, can we stop for a second?" she said with a pained wince. "I have to pee like a motherfucker. Way too much beer." She was slightly crossing her legs, pressing one fidgety hand against her lower belly.

"Can you hold?" Thorfinn asked her.

"I thought I could when we left. Stupidly optimistic. It hurts, bigtime."

Thorfinn looked around. The path stretched away over the low hills, winding and empty in both directions. Overgrown fields flanked it, wide open all the way to the trees, with the nearest cover easily two hundred yards away. No nearby bushes or shrubs for Aurora to relieve herself behind, but nobody for her to hide from, either. Except for him.

"Do you want to run for those trees? I can keep watch for you from here," he suggested.

Aurora laughed. "No fucking way. Look at all those nettles. I'll get stung to shit, or break an ankle in some rabbit hole."

"We could walk on a bit longer, see if there's a bush or something."

"The idea of walking right now sounds like torture. My bladder feels like a beach ball. I am this close to just going all down my leg." She pinched her thumb and forefinger together, stamping her feet lightly in discomfort.

Thorfinn gave her a sympathetic shrug. He tried to shake away a sudden, intrusive memory of one of those mornings in the bathroom back home, when she'd come in bare-breasted to pee while he was shaving. She had pissed for what seemed like forever, theatrically moaning her relief. To his dismay, he found the memory made his cock twitch and thicken.

"Fuck it, who needs dignity? I'll just go here," Aurora said. She glanced at Thorfinn and added, "Would that make you uncomfortable?"

"No, don't worry," he replied, wondering why his mouth suddenly felt so dry. "Full disclosure, I'm busting for a piss myself." That was true enough; the pressure had built up significantly since they'd left the tavern, and hearing Aurora announce her own desperation had made him realise just how badly he needed to go. He also realised that he'd basically just agreed to urinate in public along with his sister.

"Oh, good. I won't feel like such a tramp peeing in the street, then." Without further ado, Aurora moved to sit on the drystone wall, steadying herself with one hand. She stretched her legs out into the lane while she hitched her skirt up around her hips. Thorfinn found his eyes drawn to her smooth, well-toned thighs, her tanned skin softly aglow in the evening light. The ornate loops and curls of the tattoo on her right leg seemed almost to move, like a sensual optical illusion. He forced himself to look away fast as she reached down to pull her underwear aside. With a dim feeling of surreality, he faced the wall beside her and began to undo his jeans fly, but not before glimpsing the first drops of his sister's urine stream hitting the gravel.

Half-sitting on the wall with her legs spread out, Aurora tilted her head back and sighed in deep, blissful relief. The hiss and splash of her piss on the stony path rapidly grew louder as her flow strengthened. Thorfinn tried his best to ignore the sound as he pulled out his cock, and to suppress the traitorous stiffening that threatened to creep up its shaft. Between the haze of his mild drunkenness, and the pressure of so much beer, he quickly managed to get his own stream going, drenching the lichen-encrusted stones of the wall. He tried to focus on the worn and pitted topography of those old stones, and blot out the fact that his younger sister was pissing like a champion racehorse immediately to his right.

It's just water, he thought to himself. Water that's flowing from the naked pussy of a very pretty girl while I'm standing beside her with my cock out. A very pretty girl who also happens to be my sister. God fucking dammit, mind, get out of the gutter!

About half a minute later, with both of them still in full flow, Aurora gave a sudden, breathy laugh. "Fuck, we do need to go, don't we?" she remarked. "It's like a dam burst. I swear, I drink one beer, I pee out five." She adjusted her seated pose slightly without interrupting her ongoing flood. Thorfinn risked a very quick sideways glance and found himself catching Aurora's eye. She smiled him a tipsy but undeniably gorgeous smile, those enticing dimples forming in her cheeks again. "Having a good night, big brother?"

"Yeah, you?" He wanted to hold her gaze, to keep looking into those sweet blue-green eyes, but he was still pissing and so was she. Keeping eye contact right now would be beyond inappropriate. He turned away and looked across the long grass towards the treeline, watching the higher branches sway slowly in the evening breeze.

"A great one. So good to see you again," Aurora replied. "Sorry I've been a kind of a mess."

"It's cool. You've had a rough time."

"Mm, I've been better." Aurora paused. The steady trickle of her and Thorfinn's urine filled the silence before she spoke again, in a slightly bemused tone. "Okay, this is officially my longest piss ever. I'm going to be here all night."

"I know the feeling," Thorfinn said, though his piss stream finally began to dwindle as he said it, ending as a dribble of droplets. The physical relief did little to soothe the turmoil in his mind.

"I win," Aurora declared happily. Then her own flow died away at long last, and she sighed in a way that, to Thorfinn, sounded perilously close to erotic. "Ohhh, God, that feels better. I thought it would never end."

She wiped herself briskly with a tissue from her handbag, rearranged her skirt and gingerly stood up. Her urine formed a sizeable, spreading puddle on the dusty ground between her sandalled feet. She looked up and down the darkening path, as if only now realising that someone might have seen them. Then she looked at her brother and laughed that melodious laugh of hers. "You can put it away now, Thorfinn. I know you've got a big dick, but you don't have to show the world."

Thorfinn, who had been shaking the last few drops from his foreskin, froze as he realised his sister was looking directly at his cock, with a drowsy smile on her face. The moment stretched on into an awkward limbo, and increasingly insane scenarios flashed unbidden through Thorfinn's mind. Aurora touching his cock. Caressing it. Sucking on it. Taking it hard inside her tight wet pussy.

He blinked the tormenting images away, and tried to tuck his manhood back into his jeans before its nascent stiffening could become a full, incriminating erection. It wasn't easy; the damn thing really was too large for its own good sometimes. "Sorry, Aura," he said, feigning a sheepish grin to cover his real discomfort.

"It's okay. God knows I haven't seen a real cock in ages. I almost forgot what they looked like." Aurora was regarding him with a curious smile, her eyes sparkling mischievously in the fading light. "And you do have a very good one. Doing well for yourself there, big brother." She put a sultry emphasis on the word 'big'.

"Uh...thanks, I think," Thorfinn said. He began to walk on down the path, hoping that would put an end to this particular conversation. The evening breeze was still warm, but he found he had goosebumps rising on his arms.

"Aren't you going to give me a compliment, too?" Aurora asked as she caught up with him. "If a girl says something nice about a guy, he has to say something nice about her. Golden rule."

"Come on, Aura. Really?" She's just drunk, Thorfinn told himself, but he knew that couldn't explain his sister's increasingly odd behaviour. Aurora had put away a lot of beer tonight, but she could hold her alcohol pretty well, and he'd seen her drink some water between pints too. Besides, lager wasn't exactly hard liquor.

"Don't be rude. Is it so hard to say something nice about me?"

"Jesus, okay. You're pretty."

"You can do better than that."

"You have nice eyes."

"For fuck's sake, Thorfinn, you're not even trying."

"What do you want me to say? You're my sister."

Aurora spread her arms expansively, gesturing at the deserted evening countryside, the waves of tall grass rippling in the wind. "Nobody's listening. You can say anything." When Thorfinn walked on, refusing to answer, Aurora said, in a softer tone, "I said you have a big dick. Why don't you say you like my tits?"

"Aura, what the actual fuck?" Thorfinn stopped and turned to face her. The beer was slightly fogging his thoughts, and it was getting late, but one thing was increasingly, absurdly clear. Drunk or not, his little sister was trying to hit on him.

"I saw you looking earlier. I don't mind," Aurora said. She met his gaze, her eyes somehow both defiant and entreating. She was pushing her perky, braless breasts out at him so they strained the gauzy fabric of her top. Her nipples were sharply erect. "I've never minded, with you. You saw them loads of times before. I'd show you them again, if you asked."

"Aura, you're drunk, all right? Let's just go home. You need to go to bed."

"Fuck you, don't give me that. I'm not fucking drunk. And don't pretend you don't want it too," Aurora said hotly. Her playful insistence had given way to sudden defensive anger. "You think I'm stupid, Thorfinn? You've been looking at me funny all night. You even stared when I was pissing. Just 'cause I've been off guys two years doesn't mean I've forgotten how you look at someone you want to fuck."

"Listen to me, Aura-"

"No, I won't fucking listen! Fucking hell, Finn, you know it as well as I do," she interrupted. "All those times in the bathroom, before you moved out. You looked. I looked. That wasn't just fucking curiosity. Why can't you admit it?"

"You can't be serious. You liked to walk around topless, yeah. That doesn't mean there was some kind of messed-up sexual tension."

"Sexual tension! Wow, who's been teaching you big words?" She laughed scornfully. "There's nobody else here, Finn. You don't have to act the fucking prude. Be honest with yourself for once."

"I don't know what you think you're seeing, Aura, but it's not there. You're being crazy. You need to sober up and go to bed, and we need to never have this conversation again." He spoke with forced calm, trying not to shout. His heart was hammering in his chest, machine-gun quick. His penis was growing ever longer and thicker against his leg, as if excited by the argument. His jeans were becoming painfully tight around it.

"We need to just lie to ourselves for the rest of our lives, you mean?"

"Can you just listen to yourself? There is literally nothing for us to lie about."

"Yeah, nothing, apart from the fact you want to put your dick inside me."

"Read my fucking lips, Aura: I don't. This may surprise you, but I don't want to have sex with my blood relatives. And unless you've gone totally batshit insane, neither do you."

"Li-aaar." Aurora stretched the word out into a sing-song playground accusation. "You never cared that we were blood relatives when you were staring at my tits or watching me pee. Now you want to treat me like I'm the perv? I can see your fucking hard-on!"

"Jesus Christ." Thorfinn threw up his hands in exasperation. "Aura, I am done talking about this, okay? I've had enough. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." He turned to walk away, wincing at the discomfort of his trapped cock, and Aurora grabbed his elbow, yanking him back to face her. She was very strong for such a skinny girl.

"Fuck you, Thorfinn. You fucking coward," she spat. The look in her vivid blue-green eyes was mingled fury, dismay and longing. "You want me. You're just too much of a pussy to say it."

"Aurora. You. Are. My. Fucking. Sister," Thorfinn said, enunciating each word clearly and with a calmness he certainly did not feel. Those unbidden images were rising up in his mind again, more vivid than before. Aurora naked. Aurora underneath him. Aurora moaning his name as his big cock slid inside her. I don't want to fuck her, I really don't, he told himself. It had the ring of an alcoholic trying to tell himself he didn't want another whiskey.

There was a pause in which the only sound was the wind rustling the distant treetops. "Am I not more than that to you?" Aurora said at last. Tears began to well in the corners of her eyes. "Can't...can't I be?"

"Aura..."

"Can't I?" Her voice cracked, and then she was crying. She didn't sob or choke. She just stared at him despairingly, her hands trembling by her sides, tears flowing hard down her pretty cheeks.

It was so rare for Thorfinn to see her cry, it put a sudden brake on his rising anger and incredulity. Abruptly, she was his little sister again, drunk and hurting from her breakup, only wanting some comfort. He had never turned her away before. He wouldn't this time, no matter the nonsense she was talking. He went to hug her, and she didn't resist.