Loving Aurora Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At length, with the sky pitch-dark outside, Aurora murmured that she needed to pee again. She'd had a few drinks of water over the past hours, to sober herself up and banish her impending hangover, and evidently her bladder was now clamouring for relief. Thorfinn, finding himself in the same predicament, went with her to the little ensuite bathroom. There, at Aurora's insistence, they urinated naked together, her seated on the toilet with her thighs parted wide to expose her pussy, him standing and aiming his stream into the water between her legs.

"I like peeing with you," Aurora said contentedly, a healthy torrent of urine hissing out from between her prominent labia. "It reminds me of home."

A curious thought struck Thorfinn as he crossed his sister's piss stream. "You peeing on the walk back, in front of me. Was that deliberate?"

Aurora nodded, beaming, as though she was delighted he had figured that out. "I was hoping it would turn you on." She grabbed Thorfinn's dangling cock, making him flinch in surprise and interrupting his piss. "Did it work?"

"Well...yeah," Thorfinn admitted.

"Good, because it hurt like hell, holding it so long. That was, like, two pints' worth of pee. I nearly wet myself," Aurora pouted. She glanced down between her thighs at her ongoing waterfall, without releasing Thorfinn's penis, and closed her eyes in relief. "Fuck, that feels so good. Like a tiny orgasm, you know?"

"Yeah," Thorfinn agreed distractedly. "Uh, could you let go so I can finish?"

"No," she said mischievously. "I want to aim it."

That at least wasn't so strange to Thorfinn. Genevieve had done the same with him plenty of times, even using him to write her name in the snow with his piss one pristine winter's day. He guessed it had a vicarious sort of attraction for girls, since they couldn't direct their own piss nearly so easily. He let Aurora hold his shaft in both her hands, and after a few seconds of concentration, he was once again pissing like a stallion. Aurora adjusted her grip and guided his urine stream until it joined her own, a peaceful liquid intimacy.

"My brother, the firehose," she marvelled. Her torrent weakened to a trickle, drizzling and dripping from her beautiful cunt lips, and she graciously let go of Thorfinn's still-pissing cock. "Okay, you definitely won that time."

Once they were both thoroughly relieved, they returned to the bed and clambered under the rumpled, still-wet summer duvet together. They left the dimmer switch on to its lowest setting, so the room was lit by a faint, moody glow. Thorfinn slipped an arm around Aurora's shoulder and relaxed back on the pillows. He wondered if he would bother going to their parents' place tomorrow. Maybe he would just stay at the cottage for the rest of the long weekend.

"Tell me a secret, Thorfinn," Aurora said softly, after a while. She snuggled against him and traced a small meandering pattern across his bare chest with her fingertips. Her long blonde hair brushed pleasantly over his skin as she did so.

Thorfinn gave her an odd look. Trust Aurora to ask an awkward question. He racked his brains for something flippant or trivial. Some dumb escapade from his teenage years, some girl he'd fucked and then forgotten her name the morning after.

Except, lying there with Aurora curled up next to him, he realised he wanted to be honest with her. He'd made love to her. She understood him better than almost anyone he knew. They were in this together now. And there really was a secret, something that had been eating away at him for weeks. If he couldn't tell his little sister, his lover, who could he tell?

"I was gonna propose to Gen," he said. It stung even to say the words, like a sharp pinch somewhere deep inside him. He'd never said it out loud before, not to his friends, not to his parents, not even to Genevieve herself in their final bitter argument, when every other secret had been dragged out into the harsh light. "I loved her, even when it was all falling apart. I wanted to marry her."

It was a while before Aurora spoke. "I'm sorry," she said. She stroked Thorfinn's cheek, affectionately brushing the corner of his mouth. "If it's any consolation, I thought Mel was the one for me. I was always planning our wedding in my head."

"It sucks, doesn't it?"

"Like nothing else on Earth." Aurora sighed. "Now I think about it, it's obvious it would never have worked. We'd have been arguing at the altar."

"Yeah, Gen would have been more likely to say 'Fuck you' than 'I do'. She always hated big events, anyway."

"We really do pick 'em, don't we? So much for soulmates."

Thorfinn shrugged, giving his sister a sympathetic look. "I guess we didn't get the genes for good judgement of character."

"Oh, well. At least we got the genes for being pretty," Aurora said modestly. She reached around under the duvet and gave Thorfinn's sleeping penis a quick, provocative caress, smirking at his grunt of surprise. "And you got some horse genes in the mix, apparently."

"You still sore?" he asked.

"Yeah. But don't worry, I like it." She kissed his bicep, and squeezed his cock lightly before releasing it. She didn't move her hand, though. Despite his tiredness, Thorfinn felt the telltale stirrings of another erection.

"Okay, your turn," Thorfinn said. "What's your secret?"

"Oh, God, so many to choose from. Have you got all day?" Aurora laughed, propping herself up on her elbow, the duvet tantalisingly falling away from her naked breasts. They really were quite spectacular. "Umm, there's one that seems especially appropriate right now." She bit her thumbnail bashfully.

"Come on, the suspense is killing me," Thorfinn said, after allowing her a suitably long theatrical pause. His cock was rapidly lengthening and fattening, threatening to raise a grandiose tent in the bedclothes. Aurora still had her hand resting on the shaft.

"Alright. You're not the first family member I've...fooled around with."

"Seriously? Who?" Thorfinn frowned at her in surprise, despite his burgeoning arousal. He'd thought nothing more could shock him after what they'd done tonight, but once again, Aurora had managed to take him aback. "Not...Dad? Or Mom?"

Aurora wrinkled her nose and laughed. "Eww, no. They're way too old for me."

"So that's your only objection to having sex with our parents?" Thorfinn said drily.

"No, stupid. I'm not gonna fuck just anyone in our family. I'm picky. You barely made the cut."

"Thanks for the compliment. So who was the lucky one? Assuming it was just one."

"Just one. Until today," Aurora said with a wry smile. She gave Thorfinn's stiffening penis another small squeeze. "It was a girl. Wanna guess who?"

"You know I hate guessing games."

"Fine. Anya."

Thorfinn shook his head in bemusement. "No way did you fuck Anya," he said flatly.

Anya was their first cousin on their mother's side, a couple of years younger than Aurora. She was very tall, very shy and very pretty, with deep blue eyes and beautifully delicate, nymphlike features. She wore her raven-black hair long, making a striking contrast against her pale Nordic skin. Her body was slender and poised, honed by a lifetime of classical ballet. She had always struck Thorfinn as the very picture of purity; a gentle, sweet-natured girl, timid and quiet as a mouse. At family gatherings, she barely said a word, spending most of her time hiding meekly behind her older brother. The idea that she and Aurora had gone to bed together was outlandish to the point of being ridiculous.

It was a majorly hot image, though. Thorfinn's erection continued to build as he pictured Anya, tall and slim and divinely naked, gasping her pleasure while Aurora lapped at her wet young pussy. Shamefully, he himself had sometimes wondered what Anya was like in bed, though of course he'd never made any advances towards her. No doubt her long ballerina legs would look even better spread wide apart, with a big hard cock thrusting up between them.

"I didn't fuck her, exactly. It was frustrating as hell." Aurora brushed an errant hair away from her face with her free hand. "It was a couple summers ago, I was visiting her family, and we were hanging out in their pool. I got a vibe off her that she wanted something to happen, and honestly, I was way into it. When we went into the poolhouse to shower off, I made a move. We started making out. Got naked pretty fast. She has such an amazing body," she added, sounding very wistful.

"But...?"

"But she fucking ruined it. We were getting serious, I was ready to go down on her, and then she just froze up. Said she wasn't ready, we were cousins, it wasn't right, yadda yadda yadda. I could have fucking slapped her, I was so goddamn horny."

"Well, come on, Aura, you can't just force her into sex."

"I know, I wasn't going to. But the thing was, she obviously did want to fuck. It's her controlling bitch mother," Aurora went on indignantly, while she absent-mindedly stroked her brother's cock. "Aunt Isolda treats Anya like a pet. She's raised her to be this shy little ballet girl who does whatever Mommy tells her. Probably made her scared of doing anything remotely sexual."

"So what did you do?"

"I guess I lost my temper a bit. If something gets between me and a good fuck, that's a big problem, you know? I told her to stop being a cold bitch and left her there crying." Aurora caught Thorfinn's mildly disapproving gaze and rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'm not proud of it, okay? I know it wasn't really her fault. But until she learns to loosen up and tell her mother to get fucked, she's never going to grow up. Or get laid."

"Who knows," Thorfinn said. "Maybe someday you'll get a chance with her again."

"Maybe. But if not, no big deal." Aurora kissed him lightly on the shoulder, then on the lips. "I've got you now, and that's more than enough."

Thorfinn kissed her back. He was fully erect again now, and Aurora was stroking him gamely, her small fingers looped around his thick shaft. She snuggled even closer to him with a lustful gleam in her eyes.

"Again?" Thorfinn said hoarsely, unable to hide his anticipatory smile. "I thought you were too sore?"

"I am," Aurora whispered, scooting herself on top of him. "But not sore enough."

She straddled him, planting her athletic legs on either side of his hips, mesmerising him with the flex and play of her sleek muscles as she moved. Then she lowered herself onto the proud tower of his cock with great care. He saw her close her eyes and bite her lip with concentration as her pussy was again forced open by his thickness. She took him as deep as she could, impaling herself with a whimper that was half pain and half pleasure. She was so wet her pussy juices dribbled down onto his reclining abdomen as she settled herself in place.

Aurora started to ride Thorfinn's cock with a slow, sensuous gyration. His hands found her sleek hips, slid around to her superbly firm ass and gripped her there, holding her over him, working smoothly with her motion. They were both tired, and still a little drunk, but Thorfinn found the energy he needed all the same. Sleep could wait. The girl he loved was more important.

She looked divine above him, tits bouncing merrily, eyes half-closed, lips parted in a delightfully slutty smile. She gasped and sighed and held onto his wrists, sliding up and down on the shaft that had hurt her so much a few hours before. Her pussy was maddening, so soft and warm, so delectably tight around his cock. Her wetness soaked the hard lines of his abs.

I should have taken her years ago, Thorfinn thought deliriously. Why did I ever hold back?

"Ohhh, God, you're so big. You're so fucking big," Aurora breathed. She brought her hands up to her lovely jiggling breasts, squeezing them, tweaking her nipples as she let Thorfinn's cock fill her again and again. "I wish Mel could see us..." She gave a long erotic moan before speaking again. "And Genevieve. I wish they had to watch us fuck like this. See how they fucking like it."

"That's...kind of messed up, Aura," Thorfinn panted, holding onto his sister's sweet little ass and thrusting up into her. Although, actually, a secret spiteful part of him would have loved Genevieve to be there in that moment, helplessly watching him fuck a girl infinitely her superior. Maybe they could piss on her after, too, just to really hammer home their contempt. Fuck, Aurora really was corrupting him.

Aurora laughed breathlessly, not stopping her leisurely rhythm. "More messed up than...fucking your sister?"

"Good point," Thorfinn conceded.

It didn't take Aurora much longer to come. She froze mid-rodeo and gasped for breath, sounding almost as though she was choking, while her pussy sprayed its pleasure in a liquid rush. Her eyelids fluttered. Her fingers and toes flexed and curled. She ran her hands through her wild blonde hair, tilting back her head. Her pretty mouth hung open in an involuntary O.

As Aurora relaxed forward, sated, Thorfinn thrust up inside her one more time, stretching that beloved pussy around the thickness of his cock. He swore softly as he ejaculated. Coming inside her felt so good, a release like no other. The consummation of the love they'd shared unspoken for so long.

Finally, she rose shakily off him and sank back onto the bed by his side. They kissed wordlessly, her breath sweet in his mouth. His semen was a gleam of white dripping out of the delicate folds of her vagina. He still hadn't asked if she was on the pill, not wanting to spoil the moment. It was too late now, anyway. Just another risk they were taking.

Thorfinn reached up to turn off the lights. He and Aurora cuddled together in the warm darkness. Outside, the night wind stirred the poplars, and a bird - perhaps a robin - warbled quietly in the distance. A deep sense of contentment filled Thorfinn as he held his naked sister close and listened to her soft breathing. If this wasn't heaven, it was closer than he'd ever been.

On the edge of sleep, a troubling thought suddenly came to him, like a cloud drifting momentarily in front of the sun. He touched Aurora's arm to rouse her. "Aura?"

"Uhh?" she mumbled, semi-conscious.

"Did you say Mom is coming here tomorrow?"

"Mm. For breakfast," she replied.

"Oh. That's gonna be...weird." That was a colossal understatement. The implications of what they'd done were beginning to spin themselves out in Thorfinn's mind. There would have to be secrets, now, and so many lies. They would have to pretend everything was normal. They would have to hide their love, maybe forever. It was a melancholy thought, after such a wonderful evening.

"It'll be okay. We'll just try and keep it cool around her," Aurora said, though she sounded a little sad herself.

"Might be easier if I made myself scarce," Thorfinn suggested glumly.

"No. I want you here." Aurora pressed her slender body against him under the covers. Her lips brushed his neck, a kiss so soft it was like a butterfly landing. "Only fair for Mom to meet my new boyfriend. Whether she knows it or not."

"Is that what I am, now?"

Aurora was silent for a little while. "If it's what you want to be," she said. There was a world of fragile hope and longing in her voice.

Thorfinn knew, rationally, what he needed to say to her. He needed to be realistic, and gently talk some sense into her. They were brother and sister, no matter how much they loved each other. Fucking had been risky enough, and there was no way they could sustain a real relationship together. There were so many ways it could go terribly wrong. If anyone found out about them, they would be as good as dead - pariahs, outcasts, disowned by their family. He owed it to his little sister to be frank with her.

But he owed the girl he loved more than that.

"I do," he promised her, and fool that he was, he meant it.