Loving Aurora Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trapped beneath that marvellous pussy, Thorfinn listened to his sister's breathing grow quicker, shallower, harsher. She moved her hips in impulsive little jerks while her clit pulsed under his tongue. Her smooth, toned belly was tensing up, her breasts bouncing deliciously in his peripheral vision. Her fingers raked through his hair. "Oh my God, Finn," she moaned. "Don't stop. That's so good, that's so fucking good. Please don't stop."

As if he had a choice. He licked her out like his life depended on it, fucking her with his tongue while his hands maintained a deathgrip on her firm ass cheeks. He found his eyes following the ornate loops of the tattoo on her right leg. The intricate pattern was somehow mesmerising up close. Or maybe he was getting delirious from lack of air.

Just when it seemed inevitable that she would come on her brother's face, Aurora suddenly gyred her hips backward and rose off him. He looked up in surprise, panting for air, as she hovered over him. He opened his mouth to ask her if she was okay. Then, swiftly and smoothly, she stood, stepped backwards, and sank back down onto his erection, which had only grown harder as he was eating her out. She used her fingers to steer him into herself, a momentary look of pain marring her face as her tight slit was forced open. He groaned with pleasure at the sensation of her dripping warmth sheathing him.

Aurora's balance was incredible. Holding her squatting pose with barely a wobble, she fucked herself on his cock with quick, controlled movements, her superb ass bouncing rhythmically. Her fingers stroked and strummed her aroused clit while she rode him. She never took more than half his length inside herself, sparing her pussy from the deep penetration that had left her so sore. Thorfinn lay back and let her use him; he didn't want to interrupt her, when she was so skilfully getting herself off. He watched the hypnotic jiggling of her tits, the look of rapt concentration on her beautiful face.

She couldn't control her pussy as easily as her muscles. As she stimulated herself with his thick cockhead, she unleashed a veritable waterfall that left Thorfinn's stomach muscles gleaming wet. The warm, clear trickles turned into a powerful, almost continuous gush as she moaned and swore atop him.

As her flood of juices lubricated his cock, Aurora became more bold, sliding further down the gleaming, slippery shaft. She sheathed six inches, seven inches; he felt the pulsating tightness of her vagina envelop more and more of him. The urge to thrust up, to meet her downward motions, was very strong, but he knew if he did he'd bottom her pussy out instantly. He didn't want to hurt her any more than he already had.

Aurora pumped and rolled her lovely hips, pistoning her brother's soaked cock into her as she rode him faster and faster. She kept on relentlessly tweaking her little clit. The slick liquid slurping of her overworked pussy grew louder. She was almost sobbing with pleasure now, staring pleadingly into his eyes. "I love you," she gasped. "Oh, fuck, Finn, I love you. I love you so much, I-"

Her words ended in a wild cry of joy as she climaxed. Her balance failed her, and she nearly collapsed forward onto his chest as a fresh wave of liquid love exploded out of her pussy. He took hold of her hips to steady her, letting her come herself senseless on his hard cock. Her cry faded to a low, exhausted moan.

And yet, somehow, Aurora went on riding. With Thorfinn gripping her hips, she slithered up and down on him, now more slowly and even more deeply than before. Her eyes were unfocused, eyelids fluttering. He couldn't tell if she was still coming, but he was now filling her up to her limit, stretching her pretty little cunt into an obscene gape. He was definitely hurting her - she whimpered with each downstroke - but it only seemed to excite her more, as she forced herself down onto his monstrous erection again and again. The steady warm drizzle from her pussy carried on.

Somewhere in that sweet wet bliss, Thorfinn came. It was the sort of orgasm that blotted out everything else, except the rush of animalistic pleasure and the lovely moaning girl atop him. He flooded her with his seed, painting the walls of her pussy, marking her as his own yet again. Looking up at her straddling, impaled perfection, he felt a rush of love that was so fierce and possessive it almost scared him.

When it was over, she relaxed onto him, breathless and trembling. He kissed her, but she was too spent to kiss him back. He put his arms around her, drawing her lean body against him, stroking her long silky hair. He was still partially inside her, and still vaguely hard. He felt his warm come dripping down out of her onto his abs.

It took Aurora a few minutes to collect herself. Eventually, she rose on her haunches, and with obvious reluctance, slid herself off him. His come ran thickly from her gaping pussy and down her inner thighs in white rivulets. She kissed his trickling cock, daintily licking away a string of semen, before laying down beside him on the blanket and entwining one of her slender legs with his.

"So much for taking the day off," she said resignedly.

"Did it hurt?"

"Not too much. I feel like I'm getting more used to it."

"I would have been cool just going down on you. We don't have to fuck every day."

She looked at him with tired amusement. "Don't be silly. I love you eating me out, but that dick is something else. You have no idea how amazing it feels. Mel could eat my pussy, too. She couldn't split me open."

Though he didn't want to get back to talking about exes, Thorfinn felt he had to say something. "Gen never felt anywhere near as good as you."

Aurora smiled at that. "Is my pussy tighter than hers?"

"Not just that. It's your whole body. You've got so much energy. The way you just rode me, she couldn't have done that on her best day. Let alone straight after a tennis match."

"That's me. Supergirl. You know, back in high school, some of the other girls called me a dyke for having abs," she said, sounding more amused than irritated. "Like, sorry for keeping myself in shape, you bitches. And half of them were closet lesbos, so it wasn't like they could talk."

"Did you end up fucking any of them?" Thorfinn asked, with mild interest. Aurora hadn't come out as bisexual until she was twenty, but by that point it was fairly common knowledge that she liked to fool around with girls as much as boys.

"They weren't my type. I was more into the bad girls. Punks, you know? Tats and dyed hair."

"I always thought it was weird, someone as hot as you going for the butch girls."

"Well, what can I say? I'm weird. And the butch ones were usually pretty good in bed. Better than the guys I used to date, anyway."

"Your boy parade, Mom used to call them." And I hated every one of them, Thorfinn thought to himself. Seeing those pitiful specimens slobbering over his beautiful little sister had been positively rage-inducing. At the time, he'd convinced himself it was just because he was a protective big brother. Certainly not because he wanted her for himself.

"More like the loser parade. They were so useless," she replied scornfully. "I still can't believe I gave Egon Langbach my virginity. If he lasted sixty seconds, that was a fucking achievement. And his dick..." She held her thumb and forefinger close together, leaving about an inch's space between them.

"Poor guy," Thorfinn said drily. He vaguely remembered Egon; a scrawny, stoned-looking youth, the son of a local dentist. Aurora had been miles out of his league. Taking her virginity had probably been the highlight of his entire life.

"I wish you could have been my first," Aurora sighed. She stroked Thorfinn's chest with her fingertips, tracing circles over his pectorals. Her pussy juices were still drying on his midriff. "I used to daydream about us being together. I thought how jealous all my friends would be if they saw me going out with you."

"Jealous of you being with your own brother?"

"Okay, yeah, it was a fantasy," Aurora admitted. "But you were already a hunk back then. Actually, some of my friends were pretty obsessed with you. You were always coming up on our group chat. They asked if I ever saw you naked, how big was your dick, stuff like that."

"What did you tell them?"

"The truth, obviously. I saw you naked loads of times, with your big old horse dick swinging around."

"Subtle much?"

"Don't worry. They probably thought I was kidding." She made a show of looking thoughtful. "Except for all the times they came over, and everyone could see the bulge in your sweatpants. Looked like you were trying to smuggle a python."

Thorfinn grinned. "My friends were crazy about you, too. There was that one year you got seriously hot, when you ditched the tomboy look."

"That was way overdue," Aurora said, wincing. "I don't know what I was thinking with that look. Teenage me had some serious issues."

Actually, Aurora had been pretty gorgeous even in her tomboy phase, but Thorfinn much preferred her as she was now. "The guys never gave me any peace after that. You were, like, the classic hot sister," he told her. "They all wanted to fuck you senseless."

Aurora smiled, evidently quite proud of herself. "Some of your friends were pretty cute. I'd have been cool with it."

"It was all talk. They knew I'd punch their lights out if they tried anything. I used to get so much shit from them, especially when you came to the house parties. They made dirty jokes all night."

"Ooh, tell, tell," Aurora said eagerly.

"Nothing particularly original. Mostly just talking up how hard they'd bang you." Thorfinn thought back to those days, the things his friends had said: Hey Finn, give me your sister's number, I'm gonna rock her world. Fuck, look at those legs, I want them wrapped around my face. Bet she's absolutely filthy once you get her going. She'd look so good sucking my dick. Just so you know, I'd make her swallow. Man, she's got the best fucking tits, does she ever get them out around you? It had been hard to laugh it off, when secretly he'd wanted to break some noses to shut those pricks up.

Aurora looked at him curiously. "Did you want me, too?" she asked, after a moment.

"Are you kidding? I wanted to tell them, 'Fuck off, she's mine'. If you hadn't been my sister, you'd have been getting my dick in you every night."

"Oh God, if only," Aurora said longingly. "I was legitimately trying to figure out how to seduce you. My plan was to get naked and lie in your bed, one night when Mom and Dad were out, so you'd come home and find me there."

"Good thing you didn't. There's no way I could have resisted that."

"Mm, probably for the best. I had no idea how to take a big dick back then. You'd have hurt me so bad." She caressed the root of his resting penis, clutching it lightly, as if testing its thickness.

"I'd have been gentle," he lied, kissing her neck. He knew he would have been unable to hold back. His sex drive back then had been insane. The Barefoot Princess would have been fucked to within an inch of her life.

A peaceful, satisfied silence fell over the living room. The scent of sex hung in the air. Thorfinn was totally worn out, aching from the tennis match and drained from the fuck, but simultaneously as relaxed as he'd ever been.

After they'd been lazing together a little while, Aurora suddenly sat up and leaned on her elbow, looking down at him with an inscrutable expression. "Can I tell you something?" she asked quietly. Her tone was subdued now, her post-coital cheer fading away.

Thorfinn immediately felt vaguely worried. "Anything, babe," he said.

"I'm not sure I want you to know it. I just feel like you should, if we're going to be together. I haven't told anyone else."

"What, did you do something kinky with cousin Anya?" Thorfinn said jokingly. He was surprised when Aurora didn't return his smile. The other night she'd happily told him about her furtive lesbian encounter with their pretty younger cousin.

Aurora shook her head. Her expression had become nervous, even a little scared. "No. Honestly, it's something pretty bad."

"Like, criminal bad?"

"Just...fucked up."

"Try me. Guarantee whatever it is, I've done worse," Thorfinn said. He stroked her lower back with his fingertips, and offered her an understanding smile.

"I used to cam," Aurora said, in a small, ashamed voice. "My friend Yulia got me into it, a couple years ago. She's been doing it for ages. She said it was easy money. I ended up getting accounts with a few sites. You know. Camgirl sites."

Thorfinn struggled to hide his shock. He'd always thought of camgirls as a pretty sorry bunch; so desperate for money or attention that they prostituted themselves on video. Of course, he'd never deluded himself that his sister was a saint, but this was something else entirely.

"What kind of stuff did you do?" he asked, queasily.

"All kinds. Videos, pictures, DMs. Whatever I could sell," Aurora said dully. "Some guys just wanted topless photos or pussy pics. Some wanted dirty chat, or videos of me playing with myself. Yulia was right, it was easy money."

"Mel didn't know, did she?"

Aurora shook her head. "No. I feel like she suspected, though. She was always super paranoid about leaving me alone. Trying to go out on my own was a guaranteed argument. So I'd wait until she went shopping or whatever, go into the bathroom and start taking pictures. One time I even did it when Mom came to visit."

Thorfinn said nothing, waiting for her to continue. He could see her lip trembling, as though she was about to start crying, but no tears came.

"After a while it was just...this thing I did. I told myself it was a side gig, like that would make it alright. You know, some girls waitress on weekends, I video myself peeing in the bathtub." She gave a hollow laugh. "The pee videos were always crazy popular. It's like I was pissing actual gold."

"If you needed money, why didn't you ask Mom and Dad? Fuck it, Aura, you could have asked me," Thorfinn said, truthfully. His income two years ago hadn't been much to speak of, but still, for her he would have found a way.

"I didn't need the money," Aurora replied. "That's the worst thing. I literally did it because it made me feel good. Like, I was grinding through a masters degree I fucking hated, stuck in a relationship with a girl who made me cry every day...life sucked, you know? But for a few minutes a day, I could show off my tits on camera and have fifty guys telling me how hot I was." She picked at a loose thread in the blanket, idly rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. "Doesn't reflect so well on me, huh? The dumb blonde bitch who wants attention."

"That's not you. Not really," Thorfinn said, with as much sincerity as he could muster, as he stroked her back in a slow, comforting circle. Now that his initial shock had subsided, he found that he wasn't actually so surprised by Aurora's confession. She was an exhibitionist to the core, a dangerous trait for such a pretty girl. Camgirling was a fairly logical step for her. He just hoped that was the worst she'd done. "You were in a tough place, and everybody does fucked-up shit sometimes. We all pretend to be a lot more innocent than we are. God knows I've done some stuff I'm really not proud of."

"You know what's really sad? All those times I was videoing myself, streaming it to randomers, I imagined you were watching. It made me so wet. I wanted to send all those dirty messages to you." She gave him a weak smile. "I honestly feel bad for you, Finn. You've got the most screwed-up sister in the world."

He sat up to kiss the top of her head. "I've got a sister I love to death. That's the only thing that matters to me."

Her smile widened, even as a single tear ran from the corner of her eye. "You're sweet. Dumb, but sweet. If I were you, I'd have run for the hills by now."

"You'd have to do a lot worse to scare me off, babe. I've been with some fucking scary girls. I still have nightmares about some of them."

"Gotta stop dating at the asylum, Finn," she laughed sadly, wiping her eyes.

"Anyway, you didn't meet up with any of those guys, right?" he asked her, trying not to sound accusing.

"Oh, God, no," she said. She looked taken aback by the idea. "The stalker-y ones were bad enough over messages. I never even told them which town I was in. Wasn't super keen on the idea of being tracked down by some psycho. I never showed my face, either. I always kept it out of shot."

That was a genuine relief to hear. "Smart thinking."

She shrugged. "Common sense. You never know who's watching."

"So when did you stop?"

"I deleted my camming accounts when me and Mel broke up. It was like I finally realised how fucked it was. I'd been so wrapped up in everything, I'd let it become normal. I felt like a whore. I guess...I kind of am one."

"You're not, Aura," Thorfinn said firmly.

"It's okay. I can think of worse things to be." She kissed his lips, very softly. "Thankyou for not freaking out. I mean that. I was scared you wouldn't want to be with me any more."

"Nah, you're too hot to dump. I at least want to brag to someone about fucking you first," he said flippantly. "My work friends don't know you're my sister. Maybe I can show you off to them sometime."

"You're such an asshole," she scoffed, though she was obviously pleased with the compliment. She planted another small kiss on his lips, a kiss that rapidly became much more involved and intense as he responded. He curled his tongue around hers, tasting her sweet breath while his hands went to her bare breasts. She really did have the perfect pair; smooth, shapely, supple, with adorably sensitive nipples that grew erect at the slightest touch. They made the most glorious handful.

"I know it's fucked up, but you and me could make a fortune on those sites," Aurora said conversationally, after the kiss had ended. "So many dudes out there who'd pay for videos of us fucking. Plus, you'd be a big hit for the gay market. You could make yourself a porn star."

Thorfinn looked at her levelly. "Not gonna happen, Aura."

She laughed. "Don't worry. I'm done with that shit, for life. If I make videos again...they'll be just for you." With a final quick kiss, she rose fluidly to her feet, stretching the stiffness out of her lean arms. "Okay, time for a potty break. I have to pee like a busted water main."

"I thought you already did. You squirted so much back there, it looked like you were just pissing."

"I might have peed a little bit," she replied bashfully, glancing down in apology. "My bladder was really full the whole time. It's not easy holding it when you're inside me."

Thorfinn didn't ask why Aurora hadn't relieved herself before sex. He knew exactly why.

"I don't mind. It's hot watching you piss."

"It's hot being watched. Especially by you."

Aurora padded to the French doors that opened onto the lawn, swinging them open. The scent of the garden wafted pleasantly into the room with the breeze. She stepped outside, naked as the day as she was born, into the bright afternoon sunshine.

Thorfinn got up from the blanket to watch her. He glanced momentarily beyond her, at the fields beyond the encircling poplars and the path that snaked past the garden's edge. It looked clear, for now.

Aurora spun around to face him, and assumed a serene pose, standing on the lawn with her legs set far apart and her hands resting by her sides. The breeze ruffled her blonde hair, sending strands dancing around her smiling face. Her vulva winked enticingly between her pretty thighs. She closed her eyes peacefully as piss began to flow in a rich yellow trickle from her full, prominent labia. As Thorfinn watched, the trickle rapidly intensified into a flood.