Loving Aurora Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
487 Followers

"Don't stop," he suggested, and she laughed. She scooted up to kiss him good morning.

"You're staying for breakfast, right?" she asked. "I wanna make pancakes."

"Sure. But I need to be on the road by noon."

"Well, make sure you fuck me before you go," Aurora said, with a serious expression that quickly gave way to a dirty giggle.

"Can do."

They rose together, showered together, towelled each other dry with gentle care. Thorfinn dressed himself while Aurora sat on the bed, still naked, watching him with an affectionate tilt to her head. She looked so young and cute, with her dark-blonde hair wet from the shower and her long legs tucked comfortably beneath her. Thorfinn found it strange to think that his mischievous, tomboyish kid sister had grown into this lovely young woman.

Surprisingly, Aurora actually put something on before going downstairs to the kitchen - one of her brother's T-shirts. It was several sizes too big for her, so it effectively functioned as a makeshift dress, with its hem reaching her thighs. She still went barefoot and bottomless underneath it, of course. Thorfinn found that look irresistibly sexy. He repeatedly interrupted her pancake-making efforts by coming up behind her to kiss and fondle her.

The pancakes were excellent, served up American-style with butter and blueberries. Thorfinn eagerly wolfed them down. But all through breakfast, he could see a distracted look in Aurora's eyes, and he noticed that she ate very little. He knew how she felt. Their long weekend in heaven was drawing to a close, and they both knew it.

"So..." Aurora said at last, as she finished her mug of green tea. She rested her chin in her hands on the tabletop. "How are we gonna make this work? Seeing each other, I mean."

"How do you want it to work?"

"I want to move in with you. But...I know we can't go that far," she said ruefully. "Gotta keep it under the radar and all. Maybe I could come up to your place next month?"

"You don't have to wait that long, babe. We could alternate it. One weekend at mine, one weekend here." Even as he said it, a chorus of doubts crept into Thorfinn's mind, too many to silence. He knew it would never be that simple. This wasn't a casual fling with some girl he'd met at a bar, or a fuck-buddy arrangement with an ex-girlfriend. He had stumbled into a sexual relationship with his own sister. None of the usual rules applied.

"You mean we'd see each other every week? Finn, people would notice."

Thorfinn shrugged to hide his misgivings. "We'll miss a few weekends in between, then. I'll use them to practice my tennis. I still want a rematch after yesterday."

"Sure, if you really want your ass kicked again," Aurora laughed, though her smile didn't last long.

After breakfast, Thorfinn reluctantly packed his things, gathering up the clothes he'd discarded around the house over the course of his stay. Then, as he'd promised her, he took Aurora upstairs for one last session of sex.

There was no forcefulness this time, no rough fucking or holding her down on the bed, just slow, soft, languid love. He carefully warmed her up with his tongue, licking her sweet cunt until it was wetter than a tropical waterfall. Then he pushed up the hem of her borrowed T-shirt until it bared her tits, and moved in on top of her. She gasped and moaned open-mouthed beneath him as he penetrated her, her legs curving possessively around his lower back. When, inevitably, his size hurt her and she whimpered, he stroked her soothingly, slowing his thrusts to make it easier for her. He kissed her neck as she sighed his name, and felt the familiar liquid gush as she orgasmed on his cock. He caressed her beautiful face as he came inside her.

He stayed inside her for a long time afterwards, his hands gently exploring her slender body. He imagined all the ways he could avoid having to leave her. Call in sick. Claim car trouble. Pretend there was a family emergency. Quit his job.

Finally, with a reluctance that bordered on grief, he slid himself free from her pussy. He looked at that precious pink slit, seeing his come trickling from its pretty lips, and wished he could go right back into it. The bedroom air felt oddly cold on his wet cock, after so long in that welcoming warmth.

"Oh, Finn," Aurora sighed. She sat up on the bed with a despondent look in her eyes, the scrunched T-shirt settling back down over her breasts and midriff.

"I know, babe. Wish I could stay."

"I wish I could come with you."

He gave her an encouraging smile as he tucked his dangling cock away in his jeans. "Come visit in a couple weeks. Then I'll actually be able to spend time with you."

"Can I send you videos in the meantime?"

Thorfinn chuckled and kissed her forehead. "I'd be insulted if you didn't."

Aurora was silent for a few moments. When she spoke, there were tears in her eyes.

"Are...are we really gonna do this, Finn? Like, seriously. Are you really gonna take all these risks for me?"

"Yeah. I am," he told her, without hesitation. The doubting voices muttered in his mind. He defiantly ignored them.

"Do you mean it, though? Or..." She sniffled, tears starting to track their way down her cheeks. "Are you gonna get sick of me? I know I'm not a...a good girl like Genevieve. I'm just a cam whore who doesn't know what to do with her life. And...you could get any girl you want. Someone you could fuck without worrying about going to prison."

He knelt beside her and put his arms around her, squeezing her tight and pressing his lips to her cheek. "Babe, I'd go to prison for you any day. And I already told you. No-one else is ever gonna be good enough."

She didn't stop crying, but when he let go of her, she was smiling through her tears.

They parted at the front door with a kiss that went on and on. Aurora clearly didn't want it to end. Neither did Thorfinn, but eventually he had to break free, gently pulling away from her. He gazed down with regret at her lovely tear-streaked face.

"Sorry, Aura. I need to get moving."

"Don't you want your shirt back?" Aurora asked, glancing down at herself and wiping her eyes.

Thorfinn grinned. "Keep it. It looks way better on you."

"I'll wear it when I come see you," she said earnestly.

"And I'll take it right off you." He gave her a final kiss on the lips and walked out onto the driveway.

"Thorfinn," she called after him.

He turned back and looked at her, framed in the open doorway in the T-shirt that was too big for her, this wonderful, bewildering, maddening girl. The one person he wanted to spend his life with; the one person he surely never could. His little sister.

"I love you," she told him, in a clear, level voice, despite her tears.

"I love you," he replied.

He forced himself to turn away from her and walk to his car. If he stayed any longer, he probably wouldn't be able to leave.

As he drove off, he watched her recede in the rear-view mirror, becoming just a pale speck before the trees hid the cottage from view. The sunny countryside unfolded before him, fields and streams and forests, as timeless and pristine as ever. Overhead, the sky was a perfect, cloudless blue.

With a deep breath, he readied himself for the long journey home.

VM218
VM218
487 Followers