Loving Aurora Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if there had been any doubt as to how horny she was, Aurora's lovely full-lipped pussy gleamed wet in the afternoon sunshine. A string of moisture bridged her soft labia, which were opening up like a blossoming flower. Her clit was erect and standing out of its hood, a cute little pink nub that seemed to plead for a loving suck.

Thorfinn reached out with the tips of his curled fingers to gently rub his sister's pussy lips. So wet, so silky and warm to the touch. He could feel her quickening heartbeat, the blood pulsing beneath the skin. She let out a tiny moan as he stroked her in that most intimate place.

"Do you want me to go down on you first?" he asked her. He was perfectly happy to do it, even with his cock so fearsomely erect, yearning to be inside her. She always tasted so delicious, and it would make sure she was extra wet for the fuck.

Aurora shook her head. She glanced meaningfully at the living room wall, then down at Thorfinn's hard cock. A silent instruction that her brother understood very well.

He didn't shove her back against the wall, instead slowly but insistently pressing her towards it, kissing her all the way. His hands roved over her naked torso, tracing the hard muscles under her soft skin, cupping each beautiful breast while he kissed her shoulder, her neck, her lips. She ran her fingers through his short blond hair and murmured with pleasure at his touch.

When he had her where he wanted her, Thorfinn curled his arms around his sister's lean thighs, gripped her sweet little ass, and smoothly lifted her off the ground. She giggled as he raised her up until they were face-to-face.

Aurora was taller than most of the girls Thorfinn had fucked before her, and she wasn't quite as easy to hold up in a standing-carry as petite Genevieve had been. But she also had a strength and range of motion that Genevieve had never possessed, and she used it deftly, supporting herself against the wall and drawing her legs up high to offer Thorfinn more room for manoeuvre. With her free hand, she helped him steer the tip of his cock to the wet, waiting lips of her pussy. Then she looped her arms around his shoulders, kissed him and looked at him with a bright smile of anticipation.

That smile turned into the most gorgeous look of shock, disbelief and delight as Thorfinn thrust up into her. She didn't moan so much as scream, her athletic body flexing and squirming in his grip, as if she was trying to escape from the huge thing working its way inside her. Her fingers scrabbled at his back, nails digging sharply into the muscle.

"Feel that, babe?" he growled in her ear. "That's what you've been waiting all day for." He kept going in, stretching her out, basking in the sensation of her soft wetness wrapping around him. He could feel her fast, frantic pulse in the straining walls of her vagina. That never failed to make him swell with secret pride. Three months of regular fucking, and she was still learning how to handle his size.

"Ohhh, fuck," Aurora gasped. Her eyes were wide, anxious, even frightened, which somehow made them even prettier. "You're so fucking big. I wasn't ready."

"Why'd you say you wanted to be fucked, if you weren't ready for this?" Thorfinn teased her. He gave her a very slow, very deep thrust, impaling her up against the wall. She made such a delicious little moan, closing her eyes and clenching her teeth. He kissed her smooth perfumed neck, tasting a hint of sweat on her skin. "I can stop, if you want me to."

"God, no," Aurora hissed. She rocked her hips out, defiantly taking even more of her brother's length inside her. "I fucking need this."

He supported her outflung legs with his hands and pumped up into her, so deep she screamed out his name. Her vagina held a tight, hot, desperate grip on his shaft, her wetness dripping out around his girth. At his next thrust, which stretched her to her absolute breaking point, she gave a pitiful whimper and closed her eyes.

"Still hurting you, babe?" Thorfinn asked, kissing his love as he forced her against the wall with his slow, steady rhythm.

"Ohhh...you're destroying me," she moaned.

"Yeah?" He kissed her neck and grinned at her, breathing in her perfume and the rich rising smell of her soaking-wet pussy. "I think you like it."

"I fucking love it. Hurt me more, Finn," Aurora pleaded. And then she cried out, as her brother kindly obeyed her.

Trapped between the unyielding wall and his muscular bulk, she was unable to do anything but cling to him and take his thick length inside her. The sweet juices of her cunt trickled out warmly, dripping down her thighs and onto his crotch, wetting his unbuttoned shorts. Under her tremulous moans, he could hear the faint wet slurp of her pussy lips on his cock every time he pressed up into her.

"Oh my God, it's so big, it's so fucking deep in me." Aurora's muscles strained, her whole body jolting back with the force of Thorfinn's upthrusting cock. "Fuckkk, I love you so much. My big brother, my Thorfinn..."

"My baby sister," Thorfinn said in reply. He kept his voice low and soothing, comforting her as he ravished her. He adjusted his grip on her, angling his upward thrusts in a way he knew from experience was less painful for her. "My girl. You're so beautiful, Aura. I never loved anyone like I love you. Not Gen, not anyone."

Aurora looked so overwhelmed she might cry, whether from emotion or the intensity of the fuck. Her blue-green eyes shone with adoration. "I'm yours, Finn, all yours, forever," she promised breathlessly.

"And I'm yours," Thorfinn told her.

"Make me pregnant," Aurora sighed. One of her slender legs dangled down, stroking warmly against the back of Thorfinn's thigh as he held her up and fucked her. "Please. God, I wanna have your baby so bad. Come in me, knock me up. Make me your fucking baby mama..."

"Keep talking like that, babe, and I might just do it," Thorfinn grunted. He knew it wasn't just dirty talk for her. He'd never known a girl as young as her to be so baby-crazy. It was insanely hot, hearing her plead to be impregnated as he rammed his cock inside her. To think, the only thing that prevented him from granting her wish was one fallible pill.

"Please, oh my God, please. Fuck, Thorfinn, I love you so fucking much. Please make me pregnant." Aurora tilted her head back in ecstasy, open-mouthed, her hair dancing in blonde waves. Her pussy was throbbing and pulsing deliciously around Thorfinn's thick shaft. He knew she was getting close to climax. He lifted her higher, ignoring his protesting muscles, fighting through the fatigue. He kissed her shoulder, her cheek, the elegant hollow of her neck, rocking her suspended body with deep unrelenting thrusts.

"Are you gonna come?" he asked her.

"Yes, oh, fuck, yes, Finn, I'm coming. Please don't stop, I'm so close, I-" She gave a choked cry, her arms locking tight around his shoulders while wild tremors ran through her legs. The warm spray of her squirting pussy became a strong intermittent jet that hosed over Thorfinn's cock, blasted his pubes, soaked into his shorts and drizzled down between their interlocked bodies.

That delightful flow, combined with the hot, urgent clench of her young cunt, brought him suddenly and sharply to the edge. He ploughed up into her, pinning her forcefully against the wall and cursing breathlessly, while her body shivered and squirmed with her climax. He came violently, his semen surging into her, flooding her, claiming her yet again as his own. He was still coming when she relaxed forward against him, exhausted, her moans of joy fading into a soft, loving whisper of his name.

He held her like that, lifted up against the wall, his cock still hard and locked deep inside her, for a minute more. Her trembling breath warmed his cheek, her rapid heartbeat becoming slower and steadier. One of her legs was looped tight around his waist, the other dangling down to the floor. She raised her head from his shoulder, cupped his face in her hands and kissed him full on the lips.

"I love you so much," she said softly, with a beautiful, grateful smile. Her hair was mussed and wild in bright tangles around her shoulders. "So, so much."

"Not as much as I love you," he replied. Slowly, gently, he let her free, allowing her to settle back on her feet. His softening cock slipped out of her vagina, and a sticky, creamy concoction of his come and her pussy juices came drooling out after it, running messily down her inner thigh.

"It's a good workout, doing it like that," she remarked, after she'd caught her breath. She seemed a little weak in the knees, leaning back against the wall. The tight, sculpted muscles of her abdomen were faintly sheened with sweat.

"How're you feeling?" Thorfinn asked, affectionately stroking a stray lock of his sister's hair out of her face.

"Umm...hollowed out. I swear you were up in my ribcage just now," Aurora laughed. "And I have to pee so fucking bad. Other than that, all good." She kissed Thorfinn's lips and took his hand, her fingers intertwining with his.

"I was gonna ask -- was that you squirting or pissing just now?" Thorfinn asked, feeling the warm liquid drying on his hanging cock. Peeing during sex was a prank Aurora played from time to time. She liked to get fucked when her bladder was full, so it wasn't uncommon for her to release a bit of piss midway through. Sometimes, when she was drunk or just feeling extra playful, she deliberately let the trickle become a flood.

Aurora looked slyly pleased with herself. "A little of column A, a little of column B."

"You know the house rules. If you get pee on my carpet, you gotta clean it up."

"Yes, daddy. Sorry, daddy," she replied, in a teasing singsong voice, leading him towards the bathroom.

They urinated together, as they nearly always did after sex. Aurora sat on the toilet, her legs spread apart and her gaping pussy leaking come, while Thorfinn stood over her with his cock pointing down between her thighs. They started their flows almost simultaneously. Two strong piss streams crossed and splashed together noisily into the water.

Aurora smiled up peacefully at her brother. She looked sweet and demure, despite her nakedness, the torrent of urine flowing out of her, and the fact she'd just been fucked hard and raw up against a wall. "What do you wanna do tonight? Should we go out for a drink?"

"I've got work tomorrow, babe. Can't be up too late," Thorfinn replied. Lately, he'd been encouraging her to reduce her alcohol intake, with only middling success. "We could order something in for dinner, put on a movie?"

"That'd be nice. A relaxing little evening." Aurora leaned back and exhaled contentedly as her piss gushed out, giving Thorfinn a full view of her well-fucked pussy. He knew that peeing in front of him was one of her favourite ways to satisfy her exhibitionist urges. He certainly wasn't complaining, although the sight was threatening to give him another erection, and his piss was taking long enough already. Even after half a minute of steady urination, it felt like his bladder was no emptier.

"Your next shoot's on Tuesday, right?" he asked her.

"Yup. In some little town south of the city. Loretta will be there," Aurora added, with a significant smile.

"Are you gonna try and pitch a threesome to her?"

"Probably not," Aurora said resignedly. Her urine hissed into the water, drops fanning off her long labia, which still bore pale strings of her brother's semen. "She's just nice to look at. Maybe I'll pretend you're her next time we fuck." Thorfinn gave her an odd look, and she laughed. "I mean, if she had a dick."

"You have the weirdest thought processes, babe."

"I know, I know. Me and my horny brain," Aurora sighed. Then she looked down at where her piss stream met with her brother's, both of them still going relentlessly, and giggled. "Wow, we're both super hydrated today. I wonder who'll run dry first."

In the end, she did, though only by a few seconds. She took hold of Thorfinn's glistening cock and helped him squeeze out his last spurts of piss, always a bit of a chore given his sheer length. She briskly jiggled his shaft to shake away the final drops, then opened her sweet mouth wide and gave the head a slow, affectionate suck. Her warm, friendly tongue caressed his foreskin, playing with it inquisitively. She licked around his gleaming tip and kissed it as she released it from her mouth.

"Could you taste your pussy on it?" Thorfinn asked.

"Uh-huh. I taste yummy," Aurora said chirpily.

"You do. I'm thinking I might get another taste of you tonight."

Aurora got up off the toilet to kiss her brother on the lips. She kept one hand on his penis, rubbing her fingertips gently down the dangling shaft. "That'd be a nice treat. Maybe I'll let you."

"Maybe you won't have a choice," Thorfinn joked. But he noticed her tense up almost imperceptibly when he said it, and saw a curious little gleam in her eye.

*

The rest of their afternoon passed peacefully, as clouds crept across the sun and the day slowly cooled. They showered off the traces of sex, affectionately towelled each other dry, and dressed in no great hurry. Thorfinn put on some comfortably loose sweatpants, while Aurora slipped into cute cherry-red boyshorts and a sleeveless summer top. She busied herself with the weekend's accumulated laundry, humming a little tune to herself; he tidied the kitchen and wiped down the countertops. He stole mischievous glances at her sweet ass as she bent over in front of the washer-dryer, admiring her perfect cheeks and the long lean muscles of her thighs.

The apartment increasingly felt like it was theirs, not just his. Even when Aurora wasn't staying over, her possessions were an ever-present physical reminder. The bathroom had been colonised by her floral soaps and skincare lotions, the fridge packed with her preferred brands of beer and tonic water. Her clothes, both the ones she'd brought from home and the fancy promo stuff she'd got through her modelling, took up a growing section of the bedroom closet. When she was away, even the sight of her discarded panties or a summer skirt folded in a drawer was enough to make Thorfinn miss her viscerally.

It was lovely how at home she was here. She glided around the place like a dark-blonde angel, always barefoot, usually topless, frequently completely naked. Thorfinn would come back from work to be greeted by her soft kisses, her heavenly smile, and feel his stress and tiredness instantly melt away into bliss.

Sometimes, on sunny evenings, she would curl up on the sofa like a sleepy kitten, nude and gorgeous in a patch of fading sunshine. He would come and sit beside her, and invariably she would snuggle up to rest her head on his lap. Often that would lead, before long, to loud, sweaty, passionate sex, leaving the sofa a crumpled mess marked with his come and her squirt. But sometimes they simply rested together, brother and sister cuddling just as they had when they were little, and that was a special joy all of its own.

When the housework was done, they did just that, relaxing on the sofa in a semi-doze in front of the TV. It was still warm enough in the apartment for Thorfinn to be bare-chested, and before long Aurora followed suit, tossing aside her skimpy top to once again free her breasts. She lay with her legs stretched out across his lap, letting him stroke her thighs and massage her pretty feet.

The sinking sun cast long shadows across the living room and over the siblings' naked skin. They flicked through the channels, finally opting to stream a lavish nature documentary, though neither of them paid it much attention. Eventually, preferring their companionable silence, they muted it. The creatures of the Serengeti galloped and sprang and fought noiselessly on the screen.

Thorfinn's thumbs rubbed gentle circles in the soles of his sister's bare feet, one after the other. Aurora sighed happily, wiggling her small neat toes. "That's so nice. My feet were killing me all day."

"Anything else you want massaged?"

Aurora smiled. "I think my clit would enjoy a little massage tonight. Preferably from your tongue."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Do it right, and I'll give you the best dick massage you've ever had."

"Good incentive," Thorfinn said, releasing Aurora's feet to run his hands over her long legs. Her skin was so beguilingly smooth and soft, like fine satin to the touch. He couldn't keep his hands off her.

They lapsed back into silence, watching the muted documentary flicker across the TV screen. Then Aurora spoke, turning her blue-green eyes up to Thorfinn. "There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about."

"Another of your secrets?" Thorfinn asked, somewhat guardedly. He thought back to their first weekend as lovers, all those months ago, when she'd ashamedly told him about her time as a camgirl, selling videos of herself masturbating and pissing to online perverts. It had been a shock to hear, not so much because of what she'd done, but because it made him realise he didn't know her as well as he thought.

"Not exactly. More...something I want us to try."

"I already told you -- we can't go gangbang Anya." Well, maybe we could, and I want us to, but we shouldn't, he thought to himself ruefully.

Aurora didn't laugh at the joke. "No. This is something that needs to be just you and me."

"Say it."

"You're gonna think I'm a psycho."

"I already do, and I still love you," Thorfinn teased her. He stroked her smooth bare thigh in encouragement. "Tell me what it is. I'll tell you if I think it's too crazy."

"I want-" Aurora paused. She looked away with a nervous expression, not meeting Thorfinn's eyes. "I want you to force me."

Thorfinn was ashamed how swiftly his cock began to stiffen when he heard his sister's words. He gazed at her uneasily. She'd made some dark jokes about being taken by force before, but this time it didn't sound like she was joking. "You mean, rape you?"

"Well, technically it's not rape if I want you to do it," Aurora replied, in a mildly defensive tone. "But...yeah. I guess that's the crux of it."

"So, what, you want me to hold you down on the bed and fuck you extra hard?"

Aurora shook her head. "No. I mean, sure, that could be part of it. But the main thing is, I want you to really...take me. You know, when I'm not expecting it, when I'm not ready for it. Don't stop, no matter what I say, even if I cry. No safeword. Hurt me as much as you want."

Thorfinn's cock was getting more erect by the second as he pictured doing exactly that. An old guilt was resurfacing; memories of how he'd lusted for her in their teenage years, and how many times he'd thought about simply forcing himself on her. When she'd strutted through the house bare-breasted in the summertime, so young and cheeky and sinfully beautiful, tormenting him with every sway of her hips. It would have been so easy to just tackle her to the floor and ravish her on the spot.

Of course, he'd never acted on those shameful, intrusive desires back then. Protective brotherly love, and simple common sense, had just barely overcome his hormone-crazed teenage lust. But since they'd become lovers, there had been many occasions when he'd pinned her beneath him and fucked her roughly, that same old impulse burning within him.

She'd consented to it, of course, and loved it every time. But this new fantasy of hers sounded like something different, something more intense. Something twisted, yet darkly exciting.

Aurora must have mistaken the conflicted expression on her brother's face for disapproval, because shame and panic suddenly flared in her eyes. "We really don't have to do it, if you don't want," she said anxiously. "I know it's so fucked up. I don't understand what's wrong with me, I just...I can't stop thinking about it. Like, earlier when we fucked against the wall, you asked if I wanted you to stop. I was imagining how hot it would be if I said I did, and you carried on anyway."