Loving Aurora Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone has fantasies, babe," Thorfinn reassured her. He didn't mention how deeply he shared the same fantasy. "I guess, for me, the issue is I'd be scared about hurting you for real. If you won't let us have a safeword, it could get kind of dangerous."

"That's why I never tried it with anyone else, even before I was with Mel. You're the only guy I could ever trust not to go too far."

"I'm also the guy who you say hurts your pussy even when we just have normal sex."

Aurora smiled bashfully. "Well...you know I like it to hurt a bit," she said. "I think part of the appeal is that I know you could hurt me so much more if you wanted. Not just because you're so big; I can feel how you hold yourself back when you fuck me. It's so sweet of you, but I'm tougher than you think. I want to give you a chance to cut loose. Be...violent with me. Fuck me like an animal, I can take it. I don't care if I have to spend a whole week recovering afterwards, it'd be worth it."

"Then what would I do for that week?" Thorfinn laughed. The bulge in his sweatpants was becoming a mountain, and he knew she could feel it beneath her outstretched legs.

"Cuddle me, lick my pussy and tell me you're sorry for pounding it so hard?" Aurora suggested sweetly. "But, seriously, I know it's such a weird thing to want. Like, the idea of actually being raped scares me shitless. It makes me feel sick just thinking about it. Except if it's you. Then, I don't know, my brain twists it around, and it becomes so fucking hot for me." She sighed. "I don't know how I got so screwed up. Like, first I had to fall in love with my own brother, now this. Freud would have a field day."

"They say hot girls are always crazy. So, logically, that makes you the craziest girl on Earth," Thorfinn quipped, resting a hand on one of his sister's naked breasts. On the still-muted TV, a lion stalked its way through rippling savannah grass.

Aurora rolled her eyes with a sardonic smile. "Oh, smooth operator. I guess you've used that pick-up line before?"

"One hundred percent success rate."

"Man, it's lucky you've got a big dick, because your flirting game is terrible." Aurora sat up smoothly to kiss her brother on the lips. "So...you'd be okay with doing it? You're not too weirded out?

"Let's say I'm not. When would you want it to happen?"

"Well, it has to take me by surprise. I wanna really feel out of control. And, like, genuinely have no idea when you're gonna do it. It'll be so fucking hot, always wondering whether you're about to throw me down and force your dick in me."

*I feel like that could make our relationship...kind of weird," Thorfinn replied. Though, of course, his mind was already racing with lusty visions of how and where he might take her by force. His rising erection, gigantic and impatient, would have preferred right here, right now.

Aurora didn't answer for a moment. Then, she said: "Look, I trust you to pick the right moment. You know me better than anyone else in the world. I know you wouldn't do it when it's really not a good time for me."

"And you're sure you don't want a safeword?"

"No," Aurora said firmly. "It has to be real. I have to be completely at your mercy." She ran her fingers slowly over the contours of Thorfinn's muscles, from bicep to shoulder to pectoral, in a strangely reverent way. "All this strength, all this...power, forcing me to do whatever you want. No way for me to escape. I want to know what that feels like."

But do I want that? Thorfinn thought to himself, studying his sister's beautiful, softly-smiling face in the warm evening light. Do I want to know how it feels to force myself on her? How it feels to rape the girl I love?

The answer, of course, was yes.