All Comments on 'Loving Brother Ch. 02'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more, please.

I love it. Hot and raw, with a nice little storyline. I hope you write more of this one.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Wow

This story is so damn hot that it had me leaking badly. I hope you keep adding chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very hot! Always wanted sisters, that were craZy hoRny all the time, of course! Oh, to be so lucky! My best friend in school (way back when) had a twin sister that was smoking hot and had HuGe tits for her age! ( we were in eighth grade). I always wanted her sooooo bad and always wondered/fantasized that her brother was sneaking into her room every night and fucking her silly! Of course I inagined I was him sneaking in after the parents went to sleep, doing naughty things all night. She was sweet and flirted with me, but that was about it. We were so nieve back then ;). She did flash me her tits once in the driveway while her brother was standing there talking to me. She had on this loose sweat shirt,one of those that has a neck that is twice as wide as normal, and she looked at me and smiled, then bent over at the waiste verrrrry slowly to pick something up off the ground, then took her time getting it, then slowly stood up, never taking her eyes off of mine! No bra on and her dark nipples were rock hard! I jacked off to that memory for YEARS!

Oh to have a fwb playing sister/daughter every once in a while! ;)

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
This one is sizzling!!!

HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Still a good premise.

But rushed.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5950 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES