Loving Care in a Care Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk around her and cant resist her firm, pert, bum cheeks as I grip them and bounce them in my hands. She is a babe. Absolutely gorgeous. Mentally she remains out of here, spaced out and seemingly unaware of what is happening. I walk around to her front. I kiss her again working on her erogenous zones without much success. I ease my hands down the front of her lovely white basque and ease her tits out of the top. Big firm and surprisingly high standing for someone in her late 30's.

I close my mouth on both her nipples. Her breasts are so large I can squeeze them together and get both nipples in my mouth at once. To break her spell of inaction I bite both at once not hard but enough to snap her out of her placid mood.

"UuuurrrrgggGGGHHH!" comes out of her mouth as my sucking brings her around. "Oh Gosh, oh Gosh" she repeats as I bring her nipples up and standing above her aureoles.

"Oh you bastard." she says as I work my hands over her ass while I suck her tits. I run one hand around the front of her lower section and run my fingers through her plush blond pussy. "Ogggh" she groans. Yes she is becoming putty in my hands. I run my finger up and down her now very moist slot. I move down to the bottom of her crack and circle around her vaginal opening before sliding my finger in an out then up to the top of her slot and circle around her clit. After a minute I work my finger behind her clit and find her G spot. From here I rev her engine until she is close to snapping her cum belt. Before she reaches an orgasm.

"Suck my cock!" I say as I drop my fingers out of her pleasure zone. "You want the money. So earn it!" I have a few small video motion detecting cameras around my room so I position her side on as Herbert comes into the equation.

He pops out of my shorts and I watch Mrs Coldwhistle's face as she is surprised. "I have never seen one that big" she says out loud. In it goes all the way to the back of her mouth. "How do you like that?" I say to her. I am very hard, because the though in my mind that I am having the snooty cow who runs the home is now my plaything. I power up and down her mouth while I grip her ears hard, which leads to a feeling of a immenent and fast ejaculation.

"So you boss me around, do you? You want to kick me out of here do you? On a pedestal are you?" I say. "Well have this!" As I pull my cock out of her mouth and fire Herbert's sherbet all over her face, hair, neck and dribble the last jism on her tits.

I have not come so quickly since I was a teenager. I felt so good to bring her down to earth and fire my cum all over the bosses face. I felt so good to unload on someone who I never expected to have. I had knocked her off her pedastle now. I was going to break her in now.

"You didn't bring me off!" she said as she put Herbert back in her mouth to get him back to life. "Don't forget babe you are working for me now" I whispered in her ear as I bent her over the table.

My wife was given an antique Georgian "Knobble Hobble", it was called by her Granny. A piece of wood with gradually wider and wider circular balls on a stick. There are 8 balls on the stick with half an inch or so between each one. You work it deeper and deeper into a female's bum hole. When you get the eighth knobble inside, you can then work it in and out of the ass until the orgasm arrives. It had been given to my wife (who had passed away) by her granny, who had been given it by her granny, so how old it is was a mystery.

"No no please!" Mrs Coldwhistle cried out. "I have never had anal sex" as tears welled up in her eyes. I shoved it in remorselessly. "Take that and that" I said while I held her down over the table. She came quickly loving every minute of me shoving the tool up and down her arse. I left it in her arse while I rolled her over. Her long legs in the bright white stockings dangled down wide apart. I shoved Herbert in her love channel. As I pushed in the I felt the knobbles on the hobble rub the underside of Herbert's helmet. It felt amazing. Mrs Coldwhistle now had Herbert up her chute. I whispered in her ear "You are now Mrs Hotwhistle." I put my arms behind her knees and lifted her legs up. Her shoes ended up either side of my head. "Say Hi to Herbert" I said "He will push up into your womb, he is the big chick dick" Herbert ploughed deeply into Mrs Hotwhistle and she loved it.

As I slowly pumped deep into her, Mrs Hotwhistle said; "You are so good and Herbert is amazing. I am sorry I was nasty to you. But everyone was getting along with you and I got nothing. That angered me and that's why I was nasty to you. I was missing out and I didn't like it. No you have me I am so much happier. I didn't want this when I arrived but once you broke down my barriers I am so fulfilled. Thank you for battling with my bad attitude."

"But don't spunk up me I might get pregnant" Mrs Hotwhistle said. I replied "Well for 10 grand I will do whatever I want." And, "Remember I am the boss now so you do as you are told. Get on all fours!"

For the rest of Sunday evening I worked my way through sex positions in the Karma Sutra that I like. Mrs Hotwhistle had Herbert in her for the rest of the evening, until it was 10.30pm and time for her to go home. I popped "Knobbly Hobbly" out of her now extended arse hole. Then Mrs Hotwhistle tried to walk to her clothes. True to form "Knobbly Hobbly" made Mrs Hotwhistle walk oddly. She hobbled over to her snap up uniform and put it on. She still wore her stockings but her naked tits and fanny where now just covered by the clip together uniform. She wandered towards the door.

"Hey" I said as she seemed a bit confused after lots of orgasms. Here is your "Get out of Jail Card."

I gave her the lump of cash. "You've earned it." I said. "Same time next week? I'll be a lot less pushy and its only a grand per visit now. But Herbert will be in his new home."

Mrs Hotwhistle woke up a bit and said "Oh yes same time next week. Thank you for the £10k and the fantastic loving. I have never had so good and varied sex. Next Sunday evening I will be here."

I smiled as I watched her hobble to her car and drive off home. "That was some ass I had." I said to myself as I sat back in the wing back arm chair for a rest.

The End.

12