Mrs. Molyneau Gets a Screw

Story Info
Teacher gets well shagged at school prom.
3.6k words
4.05
46.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been a teacher for many years and had watched many pupils grow up from kids into young adults. Some looked cute and became not so cute as they added years. Some ugly badly behaved kids changed into gorgeous teenagers. Being married and a teacher put me way out of the picture in my head. I kept my distance from students even those 18 years or older, as a professional person teachers are not expected to get involved with pupils.

Very attractive young men showed interest in me and I enjoyed ignoring their lust for me. I frequently overheard pupils talking about my chest, ass or legs. So I knew I was held up high in regard of being sexually desirable. It all added to my self confidence and built it up over time.

But as time move on and years passed by my large chest drooped slightly, my ass wobbled more, because being less firm and my thighs thicken up as I put a bit of weight on. To counter this I started to wear more sexy clothes for work. At first I was unaware of what I was doing. The lust of pupils continued and I was happy to be wanted even in my late thirties. I had short skirts, thin blouses, low cut tops, skirts with slits, stockings, suspenders, frilly French knickers, high hell shoes and long hair that went blond once I hit 30.

My hubby Frank, was a joiner, he worked in the building trade on new houses for a company called Blue Queue. He was known by his friends and colleagues as "Frank the Plank" as despite being good at his craft he was not the cleverest person. He had been passed over for promotion by younger colleagues several times because he was not that bright.

When I started teaching I played no part in after school activities. But after a while I took part in day trips and after class revision support. Increased time with and helping pupils lead me to attend fund raising evenings such as Race Nights. At the end of the school year, the Head Teacher suggested I should come to the prom nights. For the first few Prom nights I attended, I maintained an authoritarian demeanor. But eventually I was encouraged to lighten up by other staff as it was the last time I would see some pupils who had been in my classes for 7 years. So I had a few drinks, circulated amongst pupils and even started to dance when asked.

Gradually I began to let only pupils who were adult age to get rewards for hard work they had done over the years in my classes. Hands on my body while slow songs played started all this off. I wore a backless dress one prom night and hands caressed my bare skin, squeezed my shoulders and some even tried getting their fingers under the cloth of my dress at the sides to steal a feel of the edge of my large breasts. I then felt my buttocks being gripped, my neck being kissed, hard erections being pushing against my tum and my legs being worked apart and then a leg pressed up against my pussy!

I began to look forward to Prom Night, because each year a bit more excitement or sexual stimulation happened as my loving with Frank became less often and followed a boring exact routine every time, in the missionary position. Mundane.

Frank and I had begun our married life with contraception pills taken by me for our first five years together. Then when we were both ready to start a family I gave up taking the pill. Nothing happened despite making love every night. After a couple of years it was apparent one of us was defective in the fertility department.

It was clear to me that Frank, if his sperm count was the cause of no pregnancy, would lose more self confidence. Plus he did not want to undertake medical tests as he had anxiety about hospitals and Doctors. So we didn't check who of us was the one preventing us having kids. I just stayed off the pill and hoped one day Frank would get me pregnant.

Life moves on and some older married couples sex lives drop down to once a week or even once a month. I was in this boat when the Ennis family brought Phil to the school to start classes at age 11. He was a cute kid, with a lovely face, hair and larger build than the average 11 year olds. He was excellent at sports, not so good at doing exams.

I spent time with Phil in after school revision classes and identified his learning style issues and adjusted his revision techniques just in time for him to pass his O levels at 16 and stay into 6th form. It was Phil who when 18 got me very horny by dancing with me nearly as much as with Debbie his prom partner. Phil was a very good looking 18 year old. He was very grateful to me for spending time getting his study skills sorted out. I had a love bite on my neck, both nipples had discretely been felt and twisted like radio tuners dials, bum cheeks were bright red with being tightly gripped and the crotch of my nickers were soaked after his large thigh and wide erection had rubbed against my pussy most of the Prom Night evening. With hindsight I believe he could have taken me that night had he wanted to. Instead he left with Debbie and I did not see him after that night.

So it was a surprise when in September's new intake of 11 year olds an equally cute kid started. Peter Ennis was Phil's younger brother. All his chums referred to him as "Whopper". I thought the name came from Burger King. Peter must have liked their Whoppers to get that nickname.

Peter was even taller, stronger and had a more amazing physique than Phil his brother. But once in Revision classes both of us found he had the same learning difficulties as his brother. Only with Pete he was sorted out much earlier in his school days. So he had several years more and time to learn and remember subject info. Thus he scored higher marks than Phil had done in my lessons.

Exam time arrived when Pete was 16. He passed with flying colours. He got Grade A in all 9 "O" level exams he took. He gave me massive hugs and squeezes to show his affection towards me after getting his exam results.

Pete said "You are the reason I did so well in the exams, you sorted out my learning style issues when I arrived at school. Without you I would not be here today so pleased." He gave me another hug and big squeeze before holding me close for ages.

Into 6th form, Pete went and I taught him for a further two years doing A levels. I was sat on a desk one day in class, when Pete put his hand up.

"What? Ennis."

I said to Pete who sat in front of the desk I had sat on while talking.

"Miss" He said. "I can see all the way up between your legs and your pink frilly knickers!"

I was shocked for several seconds. Then stood up. In front of the other students I answered.

"Well you should not be looking up my skirt! Should you?" Peter's face went bright red, blushing.

"Stay behind after this lesson I will have some punishment arranged for your bad behaviour!"

Pete remained seated as all his 18 year old classmates left.

"Why on Earth did you say, I can see all the way up between your legs and see your knickers?" I asked.

"Well I just could" said Peter.

"Hmm, if you can see up a female's skirt you don't mention it in front of other people. You just enjoy your view. Now I am married so you should not be looking at a married woman's parts."

"Sorry Miss" Pete said.

"Right come to the front Ennis." I said. "Hold out you hand as I picked up the cane." In those days being badly behaved was punished by pain. In this case by cane on a hand.

As I raised the cane and brought it down, Peter caught it in his grip. He then pulled the cane towards him dragging me into his arms. His lips hit mine pushed my mouth open and his tongue slipped in my mouth. My eyes opened widely with shock so I didn't notice right away his hand cupping both my breasts. His tongue licked the sensitive roof of my mouth, my nipples shot out like football boot studs, my knees gave way in surprise.

"Oh you fancy that do you?"

As I found myself on my knees in front of Peter.

"Awesome!" Came out my mouth as Pete unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out.

"Now you know why I am called Whopper!" Pete said while grinning.

"Every male in our family has a huge cock!" Pete laughed.

"Why do you think every male in our family has a Christian name beginning with P? Think about it." Pete said as he undid my hair and let it drop over my shoulders.

"Well, we all have the name P. Ennis, don't we? Or should I say Penis instead?"

I felt cogs slowly turn in my head, like what is the answer to 2+2. A light bulb in my mind flicked on brightly, and my jaw dropped open. "Whopper Penis."

Pete slid his huge cock in my open mouth before I could do anything. My stretched open mouth rubbed his wide helmet as he pushed back and forth into my mouth. His hand spread my hair into two. Then he wound my hair around each hand on the side of my head. He now pinned my head still while he pumped his cock fast in and out of my virgin mouth. My lipstick was rubbed off all along the length of his "Whopper".

I looked down and saw his big balls begin to contract, rise up, shudder and drop. As he fired down my throat I watched his balls repeat the movement. Rise, shudder and drop then salty warm gel like mayonnaise shot out of the Whopper. I had never had a cock in my mouth before. The sperm tasted awful but as more and more fired in my mouth I had to swallow it to breath. After my third swallow I was able to handle the taste. It's one of those odd tastes that you can get used to if you force yourself to keep having it. Like Oysters, Guinness, Saki or Greek Ouzo.

As Pete zipped up his trousers he said "Thanks for that. Hope you enjoyed it. If you show me your knickers again I will know you would like some more."

Prom night was on Friday that week. Needless to say Pete saw my knickers for the remainder of that week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Friday rolled round. I got dressed up in a new outfit. I was feeling very glamorous in my Jimmy Choo high heels, Victoria Secret suspenders, La Perla bra and knickers, Chanel No.5 and very revealing Jean Paul Gautier little black dress.

The evening began slowly with the head teacher doing the introduction, commenting on the high pass rate and excellent study done by this years pupils. Clichés of pupils moved around the gym. Lots of gabbing, listening to the music, girls chatting to me, boys looking at my curves and drinking. A dancing competition began which was fun as geeks with no rhythm where tapped on the shoulders, out of the competition by the drama teacher, who was the dancing judge.

Pete and his girlfriend Beth won the competition. I was drafted in the hand over the Trophy on the stage. As I gave Pete the gold award he unexpectedly hugged and kissed me before holding up the trophy towards the audience. Meanwhile Beth his girlfriend looked at me with a nasty look before she walked off stage. Did she know about Pete and me? It seemed like she had some idea I was "Whopper's" Mayo Slopper.

I saw Pete talking to Beth shortly afterwards. A heated discussion took place before Beth stormed off to chat to a lad she had been friends with before Pete. I turned round and saw Pete behind me.

"Well you've messed up my Prom night" Pete said. "I was popping Beth's cherry tonight but she suspects that you and me have something going on. So she is spending this evening with Russell instead."

"Oh I am so sorry about that Pete. Beth is a lovely girl what a shame."

"Well you are going to have to take Beth's place Mrs Molyneau."

"I can't Pete I am married." I said.

"Come with me" Pete said as he dragged me onto the dance floor. For the next thirty minutes he moved me further and further out of the lighting into a darker area while feeling me up. He had a tit out and sucks my nipple, a hand in my knickers and his tongue down my ear hole.

Pete had me so turned on it was amazing as he pulled me into the games equipment store room.

"No, no, no Pete." I said. "You can't have me. I'm a teacher we are not allowed to mess with pupils. Plus I am married!"

I feel myself pushed over the leather covered 4 wooden legged gym horse. My arse is bent upwards. I try to turn away but a hand holds the back of my neck down while the other hand flips up the back of my skirt.

"Peter don't do it to me. I will suck you off that's not cheating on my husband."

"Well I think having 4 blow jobs in 4 days is cheating on your husband. So getting my knob up inside you doesn't matter as you have already been unfaithful. I wanted to remember my Prom Night for the rest of my life. I was looking forward to popping Beth's cherry. But now that has gone due to you I'm going to be giving my married teacher a good seeing to instead. My mates will be in awe of that when I tell them in the pub tomorrow. HaHa!"

I felt my expensive knickers drop round my ankles. I heard a zee noise as a zip was lowered, hands grabbed each side of my hips, I felt a big hot dome shape press between my butt cheeks.

"Please don't Pete!" I asked as I felt my buttocks part under press from the massive head. My slot was so wet after all the fondling Pete had done on the dance floor, that once his cock encountered my moisture the lubrication let him slip right up to my lower lips.

I tried to turn around.

"Let me suck it!" I asked. "I love the taste of your spunk. Please?"

I felt my head pushed down and my face hit the leather cover of the gym horse seat. As I groaned deeply from the pain in my nose and cheek. A sharper pain from my snatch took over. A high pitch scream from my mouth due to my vulva being stretched was cancelled out by a hand over my mouth. I felt my vagina being opened fully, then stretched further and further by the biggest cock I had ever taken. The rim of his helmet eventually popped past the tight pleasure gates and inside me and a bit less pressure on my vagina lips followed. The pain eased off for 30 seconds. Then the fatness of his lower shaft began to force open my lower lips even wider than his helmet had been. Again I felt a scream coming as I got forced open even wider. The hand was back across my mouth as I felt my opening give way and Pete's "whopper" pushed fully into me. His balls rested on my lower lips. His cock fully inside me.

He didn't move for a few minutes as my sexual organs realigned to the massive prick in my fanny. Then without warning be began to slowly move back and forth. Little judders at first, then an inch back and forth. Then two inches and on and on until his whole wide shaft ploughed in and out of my pussy.

My fanny was pushed hard against the gym horse on the in stroke and pulled clear while his penis was dragged out. My clit was pummelled by the gym exercise horse and his shaft.

"Please stop" I asked Pete as I felt my first orgasm start running up the slope of pleasure. Pete felt my pussy clamping around his cock so he sped up his thrusts.

"Oh no Yagggg!"

I called out as the pleasure hit me. It shot up the back of my legs, up my spine into my head. I passed out as the pleasure dropped back into my pussy.

As I came around I could feel Pete still deep inside me. He continued to pound away at my now very loose slot. The old gym horse started creaking and moving as I was pounded against it. I saw its wooden legs giving way as I was pushed into it on every in stroke. I saw wing nuts drop off from under the horse and it legs began to loosen. I had never felt so much pleasure during sex. All of my sensitive passage was being massaged by the massive penis up inside me. My second orgasm hit me as the old exercise gym horse dropped two legs and me, Pete and the leather padded body of the horse hit the floor. Pete's cock pushed even deeper inside me as he fell onto my ass. The pleasure was unbelievable. I don't know if he pushed through my cervix, into my womb but I had never had made love so good. I felt his knob swell up even bigger and my third orgasm hit me hard. When I opened my eyes after blacking out during my third orgasm, Pete had turned me over onto my back my head rested on the padded remains of the gym horse. I felt my breasts being squashed so looked down at my 39 year old body. My ankles where along side my ears and my knees where pushed against my large tits as Pete rode me. He had my legs over his shoulders as he pounded my arse against the solid floor. I had never felt such a fixed hard surface under my arse as I was ploughed. His cock pushed right through me with no cushioning or padding. As I came a fourth time Pete's knob began swelling and twitching and then fired a load up sperm into my married pussy. My fanny opened right up to accept his baby maker fluid as my orgasm contracted and released my vagina walls milking him.

With his knob deep inside me, my naked breasts on display and my legs bent over my head, Pete popped out his phone and took several photographs of me and him, and then his big cock inside me. He pulled out to reveal the size of his whopper, white spunk drip out of my fanny, plus little drops of blood where my vagina has split under pressure fro! his enormous tool. More shutter sounds from his phone brought me back to reality.

"Hey hey stop that doing that." I said.

"I am taking these so you will keep your gob shut. I can get you sacked from school for shagging a pupil or get you divorced by sharing these pictures with Frank. Now gimme those knickers and that bra as mementos from tonight."

Pete closed the gym room stock cupboard door behind him and left me to gather my clothes. and stagger home. Frank took one look at dishevelled appearance and said.

"Looks like someone has had a good night! You look absolutely pissed. Lets get you in bed."

The next day a big hang over hit my head. This hid the fact I could not walk or stand up due to having my fanny ripped open. Eventually after a few days I recovered but my hips now felt wider apart. My whole body shape had altered and I was now wider. My lower tummy now bulged noticeably also, due to the huge volume of sperm fired up into there. In less than two weeks I started with morning sickness and I now knew it was Frank who had the Jaffa seedless fruit between his legs. I made a point of getting Frank on top of me so he believed the baby was ours, even though my tight love tube was now as wide as the English Channel Tunnel.

Nine months later I am on maternity leave with my two week old baby when there is a knock at the front door. I open it to find Pete stood there. He was on leave from college and said he just wanted to pop over to see me and apologise for his forceful lovemaking on prom night.

I accepted his apology and then two minutes later he had my knickers in his pocket and me bent over the couch in the lounge while my wide open vagina was stretched open even wider by his "Whopper" and filled with more baby maker juice. Our baby boy was joined by a baby girl another nine months later.

The End.

Ps Pete left a big screw that fell out of the gym exercise horse while I got impregnated in the stock room. He put it on my mantle piece as a reminder of the best screw of my life!