Loving Family Pt. 02: Angela

Story Info
Mom gets her turn with daughter.
4.2k words
4.63
41.5k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just spent the past few hours shopping while my daughter seduced my husband -- with my knowledge and consent.

To be honest, I was turned on by the idea of Sam and Marie having sex. The knowledge that he was taking her virginity just intensified things. If only I could be there, watching, holding Marie's hand as she was penetrated for the first time. But she had been adamant; she wanted this to be a special memory for the two of them.

Maybe part of my desire to watch was fueled by another desire -- to make love to my daughter. But, to my disappointment, Marie had shown no interest in me. I'd spent the past few months helping her plan this evening. Telling her how beautiful I thought it was that she wanted to express her love to her dad this way. Explaining to her what to expect. Getting her on the pill so they wouldn't need condoms. And through it all, I hadn't seen any hint of Marie wanting me in the same way. I loved that she wanted her father in this way, I just wanted her to want me in the same way.

That's probably why I went to the adult store and bought some toys: a strap-on and a double ended dildo. It had been years since I'd been with another woman, and I'd long since thrown out my toys from those days. I'd also bought myself a new set of sexy lingerie, which I wore out of the store. As I was getting into the car, Sam called.

"So, how'd it go?" I asked, hoping that my jealousy wasn't leaking through.

"Pretty good," he responded. "Even with your warning, I was a little caught off guard. But Marie was right. I think, with as much as we care about each other, a little sex could be beneficial."

That pang of jealousy struck again. If only I could get in Marie's panties, too.

"I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves. Do you think this is a one-time thing," I asked, "or should I prepare to share you with our daughter?" I desperately hoped that it wasn't a one-time thing, and that I might, at some point, get to see them together.

"As long as you're ok with it," Sam answered. "I think we would both like this to be part of a new normal."

All three of us, you mean, I silently corrected. Out loud I said, "It's absolutely fine with me, dear. Now, tell me, is there anything that I need to be prepared for when I get home?" I panicked, because my desire definitely came out with that.

"Such as?" Sam sounded evasive, but I decided to just cut straight to the point.

"Does Marie have a similar desire for me?"

"You'll need to ask her to find that out." That sounded evasive. Marie had probably asked his permission and sworn him to silence, like she'd done when she asked me if she could have sex with her father. That thought caused my pussy to get wet yet again.

Sam made a quick excuse about needing to help Marie with dinner, and we hung up. After that, it was the longest drive home ever. It's funny how anticipation can slow time down like that.

When I got home, I slipped into the master suite and took a few minutes to wash my new toys, then put them in a drawer that had plenty of other toys. I wasn't sure if Marie wanted me, but I had learned that I wanted her.

After taking care of my toys, I headed to the dining room. Marie was just putting dinner on the table, so we sat down and ate. Sam was trying to show us equal attention, but with the change in their relationship being so new, he was giving a lot of attention to Marie. I didn't mind. I was hoping to have my turn soon.

After dinner, Sam said he would take care of the dishes and shooed the two of us away. Once we sat down in the living room, I started trying to get information out of Marie.

"Was it everything you wanted?"

"It was perfect," she sighed. "You are lucky to have landed dad. He's an amazing lover."

"Damn right," I laughed. "Did you get enough, or do you want to make this a regular thing?"

"I don't think it would be possible for me to get enough of dad," she said, her cheeks bright with a blush. "I just hope that he hasn't had enough of me."

That brought a laugh from me. "I know your dad well enough to know that there's no going back for him. If you had been satisfied with tonight, he would have accepted it. But for him, this will just be part of your relationship now."

"Are you ok with me having sex with dad regularly?" she asked tentatively.

"Absolutely, sweetheart." I paused for a moment, searching for the right words. "You two are my whole world, and I want you both to be happy. If that means breaking a few societal norms, so be it. Just remember that this will only work as long as we're all being completely open and honest."

"Well," she said, biting her lip nervously, "In the interest of being open and honest, I should probably mention that dad's not the only one I want to have sex with regularly."

"Oh, really?" I said, trying to hide my eagerness. "Who else are you interested in?"

"My mommy," she said as she reached for my face.

Two simple words, but so much meaning. We'd talked and prepared for months before she was ready to ask her father for sex. I knew what this must mean to her, and I had been hoping for it all evening. I'm sure that my excitement was evident on my face, but the butterflies in my stomach froze me in place.

Fuck! I thought. Why am I so nervous?

Fortunately for me, Marie was already taking the lead. With the hand that had been reaching for my face, she cupped my cheek and pulled me toward her as she leaned in to kiss me.

The kiss was electric; it instantly stilled the butterflies in my stomach. I took charge, placing a hand on the small of her back, and the other on the back of her head, pulling her closer to me. As I did, she melted into my arms.

We kissed for a while, alternating between long, soft kisses, and hungry, lip-nibbling ones. Eventually, she licked my lip, and my mouth opened to let her in. Our tongues caressed each other. As she began to pull her tongue away, I closed my lips around it and sucked, eliciting a moan from her. Her arms slipped around my neck, giving me no room to pull away.

"Let's go to bed," I whispered between kisses. "I might have some surprises for you."

"What kind of surprises?" Marie asked.

"Sexy surprises," I teased, not wanting to give anything away.

She jumped up, squealing. After helping me up, she grabbed my hands and led me to the master bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, I noticed the telltale smell of sex. Sam must have taken our daughter's virginity here, in the bed that we shared. That thought cranked up my arousal; I could feel the increased heat in my pussy.

Marie backed onto the bed, shuffling back on her knees as she pulled me in for another kiss.

"So," she said, speaking between kisses, "Where are my surprises?"

Pushing her back on the bed, I whispered, "Stay here and watch for your first one."

I intended to slowly and seductively strip down and display my new lingerie, but I was so horny for my daughter that my strip tease quickly devolved into just ripping clothes off as quickly as possible. Soon I stood there with a strange sense of confidence and nervousness, showing off my new bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. The stockings were a transparent black with wide lace tops. The bra, panties, and garter belt were a deep red that matched the 3-inch heels I'd kept on. They were mostly lace, showing off my neatly trimmed bush and basically all of my breasts, but there was more substantial material that hid my pussy. As I did a slow spin for her, she let out a soft moan when she saw that the panties were a tanga style, showing off more of my ass than they hid.

"Does my little girl like what mommy's wearing?" I asked playfully. "I got it just for you."

"Oh, mommy, it's beautiful! It looks so sexy on you!" She was clearly excited, as her eyes kept wandering over my body.

I stepped in close, pushing her onto her back as I climbed up to straddle her. We kissed for what seemed an eternity while her hands roamed my body. I thrilled at the touch of her hands on my bare skin, trembled as she caressed my ass along the edges of my panties. I moaned into her mouth when her hands cupped my tits.

Eventually, Marie kissed down my neck, licking and nibbling her way to my collar bone. She followed my shoulder out until her lips met my bra strap. Following my strap, she kissed her way down to my breast as she followed the edge of my bra. Then she grabbed me tight and rolled us over, so that she was on top. I couldn't help but place my hand on the back of her head as she continued to tease my breasts.

As my baby girl continued enjoying my bra-encased tits, I started trying to pull her shirt up. She understood what I wanted and sat up to pull it off. Her breasts looked gorgeous in a simple t-shirt bra with a printed floral pattern. I didn't mind the simple bra a bit -- it was sexy in the way it conveyed a sense of spontaneity -- but I made a quick mental note to help her get some sexier items for her collection. After just sitting there straddling me for a moment, she reached for my breasts and started playing with them.

Hit with a sudden urge to taste her lips again, I sat up. She met me with a loving kiss as she let her hands slide around to my back. With a little fumbling, she undid the hooks on my bra.

"It's harder than I thought it would be to undo another woman's bra," she whispered.

"You'll get better with practice," I assured her as I undid her bra with one hand, causing her to squeak with surprise.

Marie shrugged off her bra, and we admired each other's bare tits for a moment. Suddenly, she shoved me back down and wrapped her mouth around one of my nipples. I sighed, thrilled both by her suckling and by the feel of her bare breasts pressed against my stomach.

"Do you like mommy's tits?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," Marie moaned around a mouthful of my breast.

She began to alternate between my breasts. After a minute, I felt her shift her weight as she made sure our legs were intertwined, giving us each a leg to grind against. My pussy was loving it, but I needed more of her, so I pulled her from my tits and threw her on her back. While she was still figuring out what was going on, I grabbed her shorts and yanked them down her legs.

The first thing I noticed was her lovely, hairy cunt. It briefly flashed through my mind that either she hadn't put on any panties after fucking her dad, or I had accidentally removed them with her shorts. Either way, I didn't care.

I slowly kissed my way up her legs, not bothering to push them further apart. She whimpered as I passed her groin and made my way to her waist, but I wasn't going to give her what she wanted just yet. I lavished attention on her breasts. I started by licking and sucking the underside of her left tit. Gradually, I widened the area I was covering until my attentions were encircling her entire breast. As she tried to push me to her nipples, I gradually shrunk the circle I was making, until I was almost brushing her nipple. When I finally pulled her nipple into my mouth, she moaned through an orgasm.

"You and dad give amazing boob-gasms," she told me after she regained her breath.

"I hope that's not the only way I can make you cum tonight," I replied with a grin.

Before she could respond, I started making my way down her naked body, enjoying once again the hair above her pussy. I got lost for a while liking and nibbling my way through her bush. Eventually, to Marie's delight, I made my way between her legs.

I let my eyes drift closed as I got the first taste of her pussy. My tongue traveled up one side and down the other, lapping up the juices that had leaked out while I ravished her breasts. When that was gone, I repositioned and dragged my tongue from just behind her vagina, all the way to her clit, making sure to reach between her lips and pull out more of her delicious nectar. Back and forth my tongue went, dipping deeper each time it reached her vagina. Then, on one pass, I stopped moving back and forth and just started tongue fucking her.

With one hand, my little girl reached down and grabbed my head, pulling my face tight against her cunt, making sure I had nowhere to go. When I noticed her bucking hips picking up pace, I moved to licking and sucking her clit, while I slipped a couple fingers into her. It didn't take much of that before she was cumming again; strong contractions clamping down rhythmically on my fingers as she pulled my face even tighter against her.

Finally, Marie's orgasm ended and she let me go. I crawled up and cuddled her, waiting for her to recover enough for us to continue.

"Fuck, mom," she panted, "I wanted to pleasure you, but you haven't given me a chance."

"Oh, I'm getting pleasure out of this," I smirked. "It's a lot of fun making you cum."

"Well, now it's my turn!" And with that, she rolled me onto my back and began to work me over.

She started by going back to my breasts, trying very hard to copy what I had down to her. It wasn't the best attention my tits had ever received, but the forbidden nature of having my daughter giving sexual attention to my tits, as well as her youthful enthusiasm, more than made up for her inexperience. What ended up sending me over the edge is when she bit down on one nipple while twisting the other. The sudden pain caused me to yelp in pain, but the pleasure I got from the stimulation turned the yelp into a screaming orgasm.

"Next time, work up to the rougher stuff," I admonished her once I regained my senses.

"Sorry, mommy," she said in a small voice that almost always got her what she wanted. Then, more mischievously, "But I did get you to cum."

"That you did," I readily agreed.

Marie started making her way down my body, clearly intent on tasting my hairy cunt. As much as I wanted to feel her mouth on me, I knew that I only had so much stamina in me.

"Wait," I said, "It's time for another surprise. Now, lay back and close your eyes."

She did as I instructed, asking, "Where are you going?" when she felt my weight leave the bed.

"Not far," I responded as I reached into my toy drawer. I debated whether to use the double-ended dildo or the strap on. Finally, I grabbed the dildo and took it to the bed.

Placing the toy in her hands, I told Marie to open her eyes.

"Damn, mom" she blurted, "I didn't know you had something like this. Does dad know?"

"I doubt it. I just got this tonight." I shrugged. "But he does know that I used to have toys like this. I haven't actually been with another woman since we met, so I got rid of my old toys years ago."

"Dad knows you used to have sex with women?" It was clearly a rhetorical question. "That's kind of hot."

"Now," I said sternly, "Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to work this into you, then get on it myself."

She quickly spun around, presenting her sweet pussy to me. Unable to resist, I dragged my tongue along her slit and kept going across her rosebud.

"Oooh," she moaned as I briefly rimmed her. "Do it again."

"Not tonight, baby. We'll get into that more later."

I started by teasingly rubbing one end of the dildo along my little girl's slit. Every time she pushed back to try and get it in her, I pulled it away and resumed my teasing. When I finally slid it into her pussy, she moaned in a mixture of relief and pleasure. I slid it in and out of her cunt a few times, before turning around on my hands and knees and backing onto my end.

As our asses made contact, Marie pressed firmly against me. I pushed back, too, trying both to get as much of the dildo in me as possible, but also to maximize my contact with her. After a few moments, we started bouncing together, clumsily at first, but eventually finding a rhythm that worked.

Gradually, our pace picked up, the sound of our bodies smacking together growing louder. I could tell by the sounds she was making that I was closer to coming than Marie was, so I did my best to hold back the flood. After what felt like forever, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I screamed with the intensity of my orgasm. Shortly after my screaming started, Marie started screaming, too, apparently pushed over the edge by knowing that I was cumming.

Eventually, we collapsed, our shuddering bodies falling in opposite directions. The strain caused our toy to faintly, but audibly, pop out of our pussies, causing us both to giggle. At that point Sam poked his head in.

"I heard screaming," he said, clearly enjoying the view. "You two okay?"

I suspected he was just making an excuse to see us together. After all, he'd heard my scream in pleasure many times throughout our marriage.

"We're fine," I answered. "I think we just got a little carried away with our orgasms."

"Sounded like it," he said as he gave me a knowing wink. He stood there in the door a moment longer then disappeared down the hall again.

After he was gone, Marie crawled around and cuddled up to me, gently holding onto one of my breasts.

"This has been a perfect evening," she stated. "Having sex with you and daddy has been amazing. Daddy and I already plan to keep this going, and I hope you want to, too."

"I would love to have sex with you any time, baby," I answered. "But what makes you think we're done for tonight?"

She propped herself up on an elbow and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I've still got one more surprise for you."

"Fuck, mom, I don't know if I can take any more."

"Trust me. You'll love this."

Slowly, and uncertainly, she slowly lay back as I walked over to my dresser again. I'm sure she was watching my naked ass sway as I strolled across the room wearing only my heels.

"Close your eyes," I prompted as I opened the toy drawer.

Once I was sure she had obeyed, I pulled out the strap-on. I slid it up my legs, making sure that the dildo mounted on the inside was properly seated in my dripping cunt, and then tightened the straps down. Once everything was secure, I walked back across the room, stopping a few feet from the bed.

"Open your eyes," I commanded.

Marie complied, and took in the sight of me, hands on my hips, naked aside from a strap-on cock and a pair of deep red high heels. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"That looks fun!" she said suggestively. "Do I get to ride your cock?"

"Have you been a good girl?"

"Not really. I seduced my mommy and daddy," she said in mock contrition.

"Then you don't get to ride it." I paused teasingly. "But you can get fucked by it. Get on your hands and knees."

"Oh yes," she moaned as she obeyed. "Please, mommy, fuck my naughty pussy."

I was a little out of practice, so I struggled a bit as I got on the bed behind her and lined up my plastic dick. After a few false starts, I slid the whole thing into her in a single thrust.

"Ah!" Marie yelped in a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

"How does it feel to have mommy fuck your young cunt?"

Before she could reply, I started sliding my toy cock in and out of her, the motion also causing the internal dildo to move in my pussy.

"Oh, your cock feels almost as good as daddy's," she mumbled between moans of pleasure.

"How about now?" I asked, as I reached down and pushed a button on the strap-on. With that simple push, vibrations started emanating from both cocks -- the one in me, and the one in my daughter.

My lovely girl screamed in pleasure yet again as she came almost immediately, surprised by the unexpected sensation. I was ready for it though, and I kept pumping her pussy, trying to get my own orgasm. Finally, a fresh orgasm washed over me, and I collapsed next to Marie, my plastic cock sliding out of her.

After recovering from her latest orgasm, Marie noticed that I was still enthralled in my own, prodded on by the continuing vibrations of the strap-on. She fumbled around a bit, but eventually found the button that controlled the vibrations.

12