Loving Family Pt. 02: Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I recovered, she climbed on top of me and started riding my pseudo-cock like a cowgirl. I was worn out, so it was fortunate that her movements didn't really provide me much stimulation.

When I finished recovering, I reached up and grabbed her breasts. She held my hands there for a moment, then pulled them away as she lay down on me.

"I love you mom," she mumbled.

"I love you, too," I responded. "Do you want your dad to join us tonight?"

"I don't know, I'm pretty beat."

"So am I. But I meant to actually sleep in here with us. Then maybe we can have some fun with him in the morning."

That caused her to perk up a little. "Yeah, let's call him in."

"Just a moment. Help me get this off." I emphasized the last part with a slight upward thrust of my hips, reminding Marie that the strap-on was still in her pussy.

She climbed off, rather reluctantly, and helped me loosen the straps. As the setup slid down my legs, Marie saw the dildo that had been in my pussy.

"Wow, you had that buried in you while you were fucking me?" She asked. "I can't wait to try it."

"You will," I promised as I picked up both the strap-on and the double-ended dildo and took them to the sink. I'd wash them later.

"Sam!" I yelled as Marie and I climbed back in bed. "Come here!"

He was quickly in the doorway. Almost too quickly. Still, I couldn't hold it against him if he'd been listening to us.

"We want a man to curl up to while we sleep," said Marie.

"I could be that man," he teased, as he turned out the lights and walked over to the bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded when he tried to climb in behind Marie.

Confused, he said, "I thought you wanted me to climb in with the two of you."

"We do, but not dressed like that. Strip it all off and then you can get between us."

He eagerly complied. In the faint light streaming through the window, I saw his erection spring from his shorts as he yanked them down.

"And don't get any ideas," Marie warned. "We're both too worn out for more sex tonight."

If he was at all disappointed, I couldn't see it. Marie and I made room for him between us as he climbed into what was now the family bed. As we rolled back into him, our hands collided as we each grabbed for his cock. Giggling, we interlaced our fingers as we held his dick.

Soon, I felt Marie's hand slacken and her breathing lighten as she fell asleep. Absolutely content, and thrilled by the changes in our family relationships, I soon slipped into my own slumber.

12