All Comments on 'Loving Him Ch. 03'

by gildedbutterflies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Lexan given some alone time to think. Will it be enough?

I hope you finish the story and answer the question of your chapter title.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago

Ooh,that's not common. Time to think for Lexan! Your pacing is... recovering. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish!

I just discovered your story, and dammit finish please please please! It's not fair to leave us hanging Dx

I love the story, and I love the characters.

Also, six months is a long time for Lexan to think, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

How about finishing this instead of posting new stories? Have been waiting over 6 months for you to continue.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
Will you finish this?

It's really good! Keep going with it!

gildedbutterfliesgildedbutterfliesabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry it's not finished yet!

I'm still trying to decide where to go with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just An Idea

You could have max's gma die and then when he returns it's too sad of a mood for them to discuss anything. And possibly lexan sort of falling for max (or using other guys to keep his emotions at bay) while trying to make him happy again.

Orrr Lexan starts dating while Max is in Spokane. And he either meets a great guy or is caught fucking another guy when max returns.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Beautiful Story...... Unfinished on Literotica

It is so frustrating when you become invested in a beautiful story, only to realize the writer lost interest or died before it was completed. Its important to look and see if the story you are about to invest time in reading is complete! When the last chapter was posted almost 5 years ago, I suppose its a good bet it won't ever be finished! So very Sad. This one was Good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous