Loving Husband

Story Info
Loving wife helps husband let go.
1.5k words
47.1k
43
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Dawn. I wanted to share this about how I helped my husband loosen up and let go. I will write more about us as things happen, the story is true. He doesn't know I am posting this maybe I'll tell him later.

So about me, I'm a married woman about 5'4" with 36B tits and a shaved pussy, I'm adventurous when it comes to sex. I love it but I like to be the one in control, but I'm not writing to tell you about me I want to tell you about my loving husband. My husband is very good to me and I know he loves me. I like to do special things for him to let him know I care. He appreciates it when I do these things and thanks me for thinking of him. I was running out of ideas what to do for him. I had to come up with something new. Sean is an executive and is under a lot of stress. He must make a lot of decisions on how things are going to be done. He not only handles his departments but payroll and budgets as well. So, what I came up with I thought would help him let go and loosen up.

Last Friday after work when Sean came home, I told him I had a surprise. He said he was too tired for surprises. I said not to worry you will enjoy this one. We talked some then I got dinner ready. After dinner I told him to go upstairs and change but to dress comfortably. I was going to take him somewhere for his surprise. Once he came down the steps, I met him at the door wearing I light summer dress holding a blindfold. I told him once we were in the car, he had to wear the blindfold. He really wasn't into it but after some discussion, pleading, he agreed. I bet a lot of people looked at us driving wondering if I was kidnapping someone. I drove around town to throw him off. When I finally parked the truck, I let him take off the blindfold. Much to his surprise we were parked in front of an adult bookstore. I could see he was interested and curious. He didn't know I had been checking these places out for my surprise.

We walked into the store; it was a typical porn store. A bored old guy at the counter and a few guys wandering around the store. We walked around and looked at the toys. My pussy was getting damp thinking about all those dildos and vibrators. I took Sean's hand and led him to the back where the video booths were. These booths were not the greatest, but they had the one thing I wanted...gloryholes.

We went into the booth and I put money in the slot. Sean watched as I slid off my dress. He looked me up and down and I could see he cock stiffen in his jeans. I kissed him deeply and let his hands go over my ass and grab my tits. Sean loves to tongue kiss; he is very oral both receiving and giving. I got in front of him and kneeled. I slowly undid his pants and began sucking on his semi hard cock. I teased it with my tongue and licked around the shaft and his balls. I know how much He loves when I give him a blow job. Sean put his hands on my head and began slowly moving his cock in and out of my mouth. I hoped he wouldn't cum to quick, I needed this to last if my plan was going to work.

While I was sucking his cock, I stuck my finger in the gloryhole hoping that there would be someone on the other side. It didn't take long before someone got in the booth next to ours. I felt something touch my fingers. It was some stranger's cock coming through the hole. It was a nice size, not to big not too small. At first Sean was surprised to see another cock sticking through the hole. I started my just jerking the stranger's cock then I began taking turns sucking between the two cocks. The strangers cock tasted different from Sean's. I would take each one deeper in my throat with each stroke. I started sucking the strangers cock more than I was Sean's. I stopped sucking Sean completely, leaving him for the other cock. He was stroking his cock now watching me take this cock in my mouth. I licked the head swirling my tongue around it then took as much of the shaft that I could. Sean was watching so intently. I could see he was getting off on watching me suck cock.

I motioned for him to come down to my level so he could watch closer. His face was inches from mine as he saw my tongue lick up and down the shaft. The stranger's cock was swelling and glistened with my spit. Sean was really into watching the strange cock fuck my mouth. I wasn't sure what reaction I would get from Sean when I pulled my surprise. Sean was now only a few inches from my mouth watching intently as I sucked. After a few more times taking the cock down my throat, I began licking the one side of the stranger's cock then I used my mouth and tongue and pushed the strange cock towards Sean's mouth. He wasn't really paying attention and the head brushed his face. He just kept staring as the cock slid down my throat. I did that three more times each time he never moved away. Taking my mouth off the cock I began stroking it with my hand. I whispered to him that I dared him to lick it, just to experience how good it tasted.

Sean is pretty open about things and I know how oral he is. I could see in his eyes that he didn't know how to react. I aimed the cock at him and lightly pushed his head towards the stranger cock, and to my surprise he licked the end of the head. I told him that wasn't good enough, and I wanted him to take all he could in his mouth. Reluctantly Sean gave in and took it in his mouth. I kept telling him to suck that cock like he eats my pussy. I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and made him take it deeper. I was getting so turned on by watching him, my pussy was soaked. I told him he needed to finish what he started. The stranger must have enjoyed me controlling how fast I was making Sean take his cock because I could tell he was thrusting and fucking my husband's mouth as hard as he could with me pushing Sean's head. I stood up behind Sean and used one hand to guide his head, and the other to play with my clit. I never rubbing my pussy this hard before. I was really getting off on watching him suck cock. My hand was soaked with my juices. I could barely stand

I heard deeper grunting noises from the other side of the wall and knew Sean was about to get his first cum. The noises got louder; I knew the guy was about to blow his load in my husbands' mouth. When he came Sean gagged a little as the first shot of cum hit the back of his throat. I told him he had to swallow it all like a good slut. Cum was leaking out of the sides his mouth as he tried to swallow it all. He started to pull away from the stranger's cock. I pushed his head and told him to keep sucking, forcing his mouth back on the cock. The stranger must have had enough and began pulling his cock away. Sean had a dazed confused look almost like he was out of it. I damn near cummed right there looking down at my husband with cum covered lips. I bent over to Sean and took my finger to wipe the cum from his face. He looked so cute and used. I tasted some of the cum from my finger then told Sean to eat the rest as I wiped it from his face. I couldn't believe it worked.

After cleaning up the cum off his face I told him my pussy need cleaned up too. I know some girls don't like to have someone lick their pussy but boy are they missing out. Having your pussy licked is great There was no waiting. His mouth was on my pussy licking and sucking. I played with my nipples as he licked me. We both were so turned on that I came within minutes. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning so load. His face now had been covered twice.

I hope this isn't the only time this happens. More to come.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Why write this crap?

There are too many perverts in this world, time for a cull?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not possible

Not even possible to skim this awful story. You keep getting stuck in the crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really love this story. Fuck all the narrow minded. ignorant, stupid haters.

I started fucking a married Woman and then I thought, "Why not just simply force her hubby to be our cuck-sucker, yunno?" We tried it and we totally succeeded. Man, it was really such an awesome and amazing feeling to fuck the shit out of that fuckin guy's Wife right before his eyes, and also fuck his mouth and his ass right before her... He started to really get into it and it was so amah-zing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just keep your McJob, you need it more than you‘l ever know.

Them copying in cum farted drivel from latrine walls isn‘t writing.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Gross, glad I just skimmed this garbage story

Don't waste your time.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Friend from College Ch. 01 My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.in Loving Wives
More Stories