All Comments on 'Loving Husband'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where did he get these guys from?

Is there an agency for this? A catalogue of some kind?

Responses to an ad? Random taps on the shoulder?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Marci had lost weight, too, though not as much

And that meant, on a woman her age, a lot of loose skin.

Writers seem to forget, or never have known this. Human skin isn’t that elastic, and loses what elasticity it does have as we age. The fat cells underneath can deflate some, but once your skin is stretched out through obesity, it’s there, and unless a plastic surgeon does some work, she’s not going to look as described in a Wicked Weasel bikini. Since a woman’s boobs are primarily fat cells, losing weight for women means losing breast volume, and the looser skin means saggier, deflated boobs.

The husband, having dropped even more weight, will have the same issues.

I get the story the author is trying to tell, but he needed to understand the mechanics of significant weight loss.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I like the story for what it was a fantasy it was written very well.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

entertaining bit of whimsy. Liked the fun you had writing it

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

I think some of the commentators on this story are losing sight of the fact that it is a fantasty, NOT REAL! What does it fucking matter where the three studs came from, nd all the rest of the negative comments. Accept it for what it is, one writer's fantasy, that's all. I can vouch for people being left with a fair amount of loose skin after losing a lot of weight. Some years ago I was fucking a woman in her 40's who was overweight and very aware of it. She lost a lot of weight over a little more than a year, she was still a great fuck but did she ever have a lot of loose skin hanging around, not a pretty sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A birthday to remember

Besides wondering where these men came from, it might have been more erotic if it was just a very good friend of her husband, rather than 3 unknown men. Her husband's friend might have come on to her in the pool and she couldn't stop him, especially when she had her husband's approval. It might have also been a bit more stimulating if his wife was expressing her feelings of excitement and passion, instead of her husband just writing what he thought she might be feeling. Otherwise, an interesting story.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Ask any man with ED

BT, if you suffer from ED, you have my sympathies. I think it’s only fair to remind the younger readers that EVERY MAN will have ED at some point. Hopefully for most men that will be very late in life, but it WILL happen. It can be devastating for a mans ego, but it doesn’t mean the end of sexual satisfaction for the wife. Your tung and fingers still work and LITEROTICA sells all kinds of toys that can help a gal along. Most married women are mature enough to deal with their spouses shortcomings. No doubt those women will expect their spouses to understand their challenges when menopause occurs. It’s all part of that “for better or worse, in sickness and in health,” thing. Pimping out your wife is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"What does it fucking matter where the three studs came from?"

It matters very much. EVERY piece of fiction, EVERY story is a fantasy. That is NOT protection against lapses in logic or plot holes. What, you've never read a story or watched a movie and had a "Oh, come on!" moment.

<P>

Fiction is not "get out of jail free" card to do anything.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Not too bad, bigtddybr; unfortunately there isn’t much we can do about those who can’t read but still post scathing comments.

Constructive criticism? Pretty sure I saw you switch the viewpoint character in the middle of a scene a few times. Also remember in 1st person you can’t tell what another character feels, or thinks—only what they convey to the narrator.

AS you well know, it’s the little things that make the difference between good and great.

Thanks for the read! cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True enough for me

My wife & I used to have a very active sex life, even wild at times, including some swapping, 3somes, etc..., but mostly just the two of us. In 2015 I had surgery on my right kidney and my prostate. There were complications and I ended up in a coma for a month. When I came out, I had a lot of rehabilitation, etc..., but the results were I am both incontinent AND impotent. My wife has been great, accepting whatever I can do to please her, using my fingers and mouth, but my penis just doesn't work any more. I could tell she was really missing all-out sex. We used sex toys, but it wasn't the same. I offered to let her "date" other men (or just have sex with them) but she refused until about 2 months ago. She tried it once, with a stranger from the internet and it went well. Then she invited a friend from her office to dinner with us at our house and she seduced him. Now she is confident that she can do this more and WANTS TO do it more. We are both pleased and I actually thank her lovers for giving her what I cannot. I love her that much. It may be like a cuckold scenario, but it is different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are excited about the idea of your wife with another man or men. Just embrace it. This camouflage reason is just weird and lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great little fantasy adventure. Lit needs more like this! Funnily enough I enjoyed your diatribe at the beginning, though, as a Lit editor myself it annoys me when authors try to own any errors that were missed. We all miss errors, and your editor would, I’m sure be happy to stand beside you and accept joint responsibility. On the subject of errors, watch out for the use of “I” instead of “me”: ‘Marcy and I said’... is great, ‘he said to Marcy and I’ is incorrect - just say it without Marcy and it’s obvious. Enjoyed it, though I could do without some of the sillier comments.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 3 years ago
Love the Story

I absolutely loved it. The story sort of hit home for me because this is my issue. I want my wife to enjoy other men. She deserves it and I can't rise to the occasion. Please keep writing.

Janrene3Janrene3about 2 years ago

26thNC : it stands clear to me, you have not have had a serious illness, that handicapped you to the ekstend, that you basicly is impotent; iex because of chemo or medicin!

I’m Happy for you because of this!

Be glad - no be exhillerated … because if you do get ill suddenly, you could find yourself in that situation, they are facing. And the situation hurts a relationship - no matter how much love there is! (I know - I have cancer myself).

I find the husband sacrifice heroic. He’s in No way a wimp! He’s doing it out of love, not lust or because he “gets off” or anything.

I admire him, because… of course it hurts!!! And I also admire the wife, who helps as much as she can. She tries to hide her daily cravings, because her open lust on a daily basis will inceease her husbonds selfloathing!

She supports him on a daily basis, excercises with him, even though she doesn’t have to, and make offers of letting him do “anything”, if he just loses weight. It would motivate me!

I think this fictional story is an inspiration to show, how love can ultimately save a marriage - and lives!

No cheating or evil intent - refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought there would so much more talking about the bbc. A woman from not having sex to 3 studs. WOW just WOW. Stupid husband don't you think she was already cheating? If not she probably will before another 40 pounds are lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a hot story i read this and so did my wife and never saw her as wet. I bluntly put it to her if i brought home three hung studs with bigger cocks than mine and asked would you fuck them the same way she replied i would if you wanted me too. Now i am wanting her too and not only is it a fantasy but knowing Gayle i want it to be a reality. Gayle is 26 and a size 8 with beautiful pert bcups. She is a swimmer and not an once of fat on her. Her vagina is always smooth with little inner labia and a perfect seam between her thighs. I sport a 7 inch when erect penis but not girthy by any means. The thought of 8 or 9 inch very girthy shafts enjoying her i find very arousing and if the situation arises id love to see her have 3 solid cocks in her body at the same time. Perhaps it is time to read this story again and tell her to comment when she see's my comment and knows i want it to happen. Gayle if you want this id love to watch you enjoy it all babe xo Paul

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Husband did the right thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...