Loving Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While mouths sucked on her nipples, a finger slowly worked its way into her body. Explosions of colour painted the insides of her eyelids, now closed tightly as she wriggled on the lounger.

Suddenly, two of the men grabbed her hands and moved them down to touch rock hard cocks. Her hands wrapped around the hefty stalks as she tenderly stroked them. She could hear the murmurs from the men as she did so, their deep male moans in harmony with her higher pitched whimpers.

Marcy suddenly let out a surprised grunt, then her body shook as the first orgasm she had in years brought about by a man another than I rippled gently through her. Her orgasm was short-lived but strong all the same.

As she sagged back into the lounger, Blair pulled her into his lap. He worked his cock over her now soaked pussy, stroking it back forth along her seam several times before pressing the bulbous head into her center. Their mutual groans of pleasure told me when he sank into her pliant flesh. I watched as he thrust back and forth several times until he had seated himself deep inside of her. He left himself there, letting her get used to the length and girth of his spear. When she began to move her hips, he met her thrusts with long, powerful thrusts of his own.

He slipped his arms under her knees and placed his hands either side of her head, pinning her legs back to her ears. From where I sat, I had an unobstructed view of his long, thick, dark shaft sliding in and out of her as he alternately lifted and dropped her body on it.

His cock sank ever deeper into her body until his hips impacted her own. The force of his thrusts increased until the staccato sound of the impacts was reverberating from the wooden walls of the fence. Marcy was almost delirious from the first really good fucking she had received in years. The sounds she was making were lewd and crude but showed just how much she was truly enjoying being taken by this new man. Her second orgasm hit her with the same surprise as the first one had, only much, much stronger.

Marcy let out a long wail and her body once again went rigid beneath him. Blair cried out "Oh shit!!" and then let out a groan of his own as he was unable to hold back his release. I watched his ass clench several times in succession and knew he was cumming in my wife's unprotected pussy.

Lifting her up, he rolled himself over until he was laying on the lounger and she was splayed out atop him, pinned to his body via the shaft of his manhood. He pulled her down on top of him and kissed her deeply, his hips rotating slowly beneath her.

David moved behind her and began to play with her ass. He started to reverently kiss her all over the globes of her tight butt. Then his tongue came into play. She tried to reach behind her to stop him, but Blair held her hands in his. David's tongue slid into her puckered opening, bringing forth another somewhat embarrassed moan from her.

She didn't need to be embarrassed in the least. I knew that she liked anal sex, as she has several toys devoted to anal pleasure, not the least of which was a remote controlled anal plug.

David began to use his fingers on her, toying with her ass as he pushed two then three fingers into her.

Not to be left out, Tony moved in front of Marcy and presented his long shaft to her. She tentatively reached out with her tongue and swiped along the shaft and over the head, getting a taste of his precum as it dribbled from the opening. Both of them moaned from the touch.

Tony move forward and placed the distended head between her lips. Marcy worked it over gently, taking pleasure from working a new cock with her mouth. Tony's moans showed his appreciation of her endeavours.

Blair was watching as David moved up behind her, coating his thick cock with some lubricant. Blair grabbed her ass cheeks and opened them just as David's cock touched her.

Marcy tensed, but Blair was holding her tight to him, he newly rampant cock twitching inside of her, while Tony's cock worked slowly in and out of her mouth.

David, slid forward gently, the large head of his cock pushing open the sphincter of her rosebud. It took a moment for the big cock to slide through her ring and into her ass.

With the head of his cock now sheathed inside her ass, David paused for a moment to let Marcy get used to the feel of him inside her. Below her, Blair began to move gently, sliding his cock back and forth just a little to give Marcy the feeling of movement in her pussy.

David pulled his cock out of Marcy's ass, until just the very tip was still inside. He pushed back in, forcing the large head back past her sphincter and into her ass once again, this time pushing a little more of his cock inside.

Marcy moaned around the big dick in her mouth, the vibrations causing Tony to groan and his long pole to twitch at the sensations.

Once more David pulled back, again leaving just the tip in her rosebud. He pushed forward, sliding through and into her ass adding just a little more to the length of cock inside her.

With Blair gently working his own massive cock back and forth in her pussy, Marcy was edging closer to another powerful orgasm. Her moans and groans working their own magic on Tony's big dick.

This time, when David slid into her ass, almost half of his impressive cock disappeared from my view. He held himself there as my wife groaned at the feeling of such a large appendage inside.

As I watched, Marcy groaned and shuddered through another orgasm, this one with three cocks inside of her! I'm sure the three men were treated to the experience of great pleasure as her orgasm caused spasms within her, stoking the cocks in her ass and pussy, as the vibrations in her throat sent pleasure into Tony's longer cock.

Marcy spasmed for well over half-a-minute as the men fought off their own orgasms. It must haver been a mighty battle for them, as I probably would have burst after only ten seconds!

Marcy's orgasm ended and she almost collapsed onto Blair, but her held her up with his hands. David pulled his cock back, and hurriedly shoved it back in, completely embedding his massive missile deep inside her ass.

Blair pushed up to his balls inside her, causing Marcy to cry out in pleasure around the long cock of Tony. With a determined thrust, she pushed her mouth down the length of his prick and buried her lips in his pubs.

The quartet held still for a few moments, just long enough to tame their pleasures which sat just on the point of release. Once they had control again, the three men went from dead stop to 60mph in two thrusts each.

I watched, transfixed, as Marcy received the fucking of her life as the men pounded into her mouth, her ass, and her cunt. The pace was relentless and I knew it couldn't last long. And it didn't.

David was the first to cum, as he howled to the moon and jammed his cock as deep as he could into my wife's ass. I watched as his ass clenched several times as he spewed his load into her bowels.

Tony was next. He pulled his cock from Marcy's mouth, with just the tip in front of her lips, as he pumped furiously on his long pole. With a groan, he let loose jet after jet of into her mouth and over her face. When he was finished, her mouth was full, while long strings of thick, white cum coated her face, and covered her hair.

Blair was the last to cum, having already ejaculated once. But even so, the experience of being inside my wife with another man in her ass must have done something for him as he didn't last much longer than the other two.

With a grunt, he shoved Marcy down onto his groin and held her there with his strong arms. Marcy told me later that she could feel the heat of his sperm as it splashed inside of her. She truly loved the feel of hot seed spilling into her, a feeling she had not had for many years now. When Blair came inside her, it set off another explosion for her.

Marcy called out to the gods that evening, as the men took her again and again. By the time they called it a night, Marcy was thoroughly covered in spunk, from the top of her head all the way down to her feet. There was also a lot of spunk dripping from inside of her, as the men had blasted plenty of cream into her ass, her pussy, and her mouth.

The men gently picked her up and entered the house, heading for our large shower. I joined them in helping to clean my wife off, soaping her up and getting a feel of her body myself. It's amazing how what a little soap can do for the libido.

But Marcy and the men were all fucked out for now.

Marcy and I slept in our marriage bed that night, our guests across the hall in the other rooms.

The next morning, I made breakfast for all of us as I listened to the activities coming from the master bedroom.

By the time they had finished, breakfast was ready. We all sat around naked and enjoyed a hardy meal, good conversation, and excellent company.

The three left later that day, Marcy completely worn out. She looked at me with tired eyes and gave my cock a rise when she asked a simple question...

"When do you think you will be able to lose the next 40lbs?"

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Be well, Be kind to one another, Be safe.

bigtddybr


12