All Comments on 'Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 02'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
why is it always the wife who fucks someone else?

hubby wim.

erotikoserotikosabout 11 years ago
Good Story!

Very well written, and a most interesting tale. Do be careful of misspellings though, as in "coxed" instead of "coaxed" on the first page. Nevertheless, I gave it a "five."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Passion

Wish there was more passion, interesting story though. Thank you..

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Good depiction of her first “affair”. These are worldly and wise mature adults. What they do is savored. There is no sturm und drang, as some people seem to want. It makes sense to me and I’m looking forward to reading onward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disgusting pair!!!!

The world would be a better place if trash like them didnt exist!! especially the scummy wife, breaking vows of exclusivety is a disgrace.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Very, very good writing. Your descriptions of his multiple emotions was spot on. I love the way she reacted when her husband decided to move on from the relationship with Roger. Her unequivocal declaration of “love” only for her husband was precious ! She said she would have continued for her husband’s sake, but immediately agreed with him when he said they should end it. Her openness and the sharing of her thoughts and feelings and desires about sex was refreshing and honest. Something frequently lacking in threesomes or flings. Your masterful description of their feelings toward each other came through loud and clear and added immensely to the depth and complexity of the story line. Well done.

One of my all time favorites.

An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous